英语颜色代表什么意思除了very还有什么代表很的意思

我的学历是大专。一直以来,在文化课中我最喜欢的是英语这门学科。当时的我,是这么想的,英语是另外一个国家的语言,感觉好像会说几个英语很了不起。我觉得学习英语很有趣。它能给我带来快乐,和向往。当然,这么多年过去,我在英语这门课上的强项是记单词很不错,还记得老师常常表扬我。弱项是语法,但我还是有这个信心把弱项变成强项的。的翻译:My qualification is a junior college. Over the years, cultural course English is my favorite in this subject. At that time I was thinking, English is the language of another country, feel as if I said a few English it's a big deal. I feel that learning English is very interesting. It can make me hap 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我的学历是大专。一直以来,在文化课中我最喜欢的是英语这门学科。当时的我,是这么想的,英语是另外一个国家的语言,感觉好像会说几个英语很了不起。我觉得学习英语很有趣。它能给我带来快乐,和向往。当然,这么多年过去,我在英语这门课上的强项是记单词很不错,还记得老师常常表扬我。弱项是语法,但我还是有这个信心把弱项变成强项的。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My college degree is. All along, the culture of my favorite lesson is English discipline. I was, thought so, English is the language of another country, I feel like say a few English is great. I feel that learning English is very interesting. It brought me joy, and longing. Of course, all these year
My qualification is a junior college. Over the years, cultural course English is my favorite in this subject. At that time I was thinking, English is the language of another country, feel as if I said a few English it's a big deal. I feel that learning English is very interesting. It can make me hap
My school record is a technical college.I most has liked in the literacy class is since always English this discipline.I then, was such think, English was other national language, felt probably could say several English were very great.I thought study English is very interesting.It can bring joyfull
正在翻译,请等待...
My qualification is a junior college. Over the years, cultural course English is my favorite in this subject. At that time I was thinking, English is the language of another country, feel as if I said a few English it's a big deal. I feel that learning English is very interesting. It can make me hap扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
too,very,really三个英文单词作“很;非常”等加重语气的意思时有何区别?不懂英语别放屁,知道就拜托了!
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
too一般与to连用。表示太怎么样而至于怎么样。比如:He is too yong to go to schoolreally表示有点真实感觉感觉,比较口语化very 并不是所有的都可以连用。。比较常用的是very much而不能用very a lot
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语颜色代表什么意思 的文章

随机推荐