Where are you in?中为什么用are,去泰国做试管不用中介is

Teaching Resources
&   &   &   & Santa, Where Are You?
Santa, Where Are You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay up-to-date with our latest videos!
Language Focus
Other songs about:
Prepositions of place (under, in, on). "Where are you?" "Over there." "Tree." "Sleigh." Rooftop." "Santa."
Santa, Where Are You? Lyrics and Actions
Key Gesture
Santa - Pat your big, round tummy.
Christmas tree - Make the shape of a Christmas tree with your hands.
Sleigh - Make V shapes with your index and middle fingers on both hands. With your palms facing your chest, move your hands down and forward, like a sleigh sliding on snow.
Rooftop - Starting with both index fingers touching in front of you, draw the shape of a slanted roof.
? It's Christmas Eve.
Where is Santa?
Santa, Santa, [Santa gesture.]
where are you? [Place your hand above your eyes as if you are searching for someone.]
Santa, Santa, where are you?
Are you under the tree? [Move one hand under the other. Christmas tree gesture.]
Are you in your sleigh? [Make a circle with one hand and slide the other hand into the circle. Sleigh gesture.]
Are you on the rooftop? [Place on hand on top of the back of the other hand. Rooftop gesture.]
Santa, where are you?
Look. Look. [Make circles with thumbs and index fingers around each eye, as if looking through binoculars.]
Over there. [Point to one side of the room.]
Look. Look.
Over where? [Put your hands out, palms up, and shrug your shoulders.]
Look. Look.
Over there! [Point to the other side of the room.]
Santa, is that you? [Santa gesture.]
No, it's Daddy.
Are you under the tree?
Are you in your sleigh?
Are you on the rooftop?
Santa, where are you?
Look. Look. Over there.
Look. Look. Over where?
Look. Look. Over there!
Santa, is that you?
Ho ho ho ho ho!
Ho ho ho ho ho!
Ho ho ho ho ho!
Santa!!! ?
Classroom Benefits
In addition to being a very fun way to introduce and review basic prepositions of place, this is the ideal song for singing just before Santa arrives at your Christmas party. When everyone sings "Santa!" at the end, Santa can enter the room to meet all the boys and girls.
Activity Ideas
Sing-AlongYou can use this song any time of the year for hide and seek games. Use stuffed animals and hide them. “Panda, panda, where are you? Panda, panda, where are you? Are you under the desk? Are you in the drawer? Are you on the tabletop? Panda, where are you?”
Santa's BagHave all of the students sit in a circle. Make two or three sets of the mini flashcards from Super Simple Songs - Christmas, including two or three Santa cards. Put all of the cards in a bag and shake the bag to mix them up. Pass the bag to the first student, who reaches in and takes a card (no peeking!). He can keep the card if he can name it, and the bag passes to the next student. Continue around the circle. When a students pulls out a Santa card, he calls out, "Santa!" and returns all of his cards and the Santa card to the bag. Set a timer for three minutes, and the student with the most cards at the end is the winner!
Santa, Where Are You?
All of the students in the class make a big circle. (If it is a very large class, make several circles.) Choose two students to come to the center of the circle. One of the students is Santa (he wears a Santa hat) and the other student is Santa's helper (he wears a blindfold). Santa's helper asks, "Where are you, Santa?" Santa must answer, "Ho, ho, ho!" Santa's helper tries to find and tag Santa while Santa tries to avoid being tagged. The circle of students makes sure Santa's helper is safe. If it's too difficult for Santa's helper, make the circle smaller.
Practice Prepositions Of Place
Read our blog post “” for more ideas and activities to practice in, on, under and more.
Your Videos
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Buy This Song Here
Buy This DVD Here
Free Resources
Flashcards
Worksheets
Coloring Pages
More Songs
Super Simple Songs One
Super Simple Songs Two
Super Simple Songs Three
Super Simple Songs - Animals
Super Simple Songs - Halloween
Super Simple Songs - Christmas
Get In Touch
Contact Us
27 Atlantic Ave. Suite 302Toronto, ON扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语语法1 you are ,we are ,they are 这里的are代表什么?为什么不用you is,we is,they is?2 where are you from?(你从哪里来) 为什么不是where is you from?3 are前面必须是 you 还是必须是your 为什么?
り斑驳丶21749
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
这个系词的儿歌送你,很好用啊!系词am,is,are,必须学会使用它我(I)用am,你(you)用are,is跟着他(he)她(she)它(it)我们(we)你们(you)和他她它们(they)2人以上全用are,单数is 复数are看完儿歌后,回答问题1.are的意思:是,you,we,they都是复数所以不能用is,要用are2.提问you就用are,不能用is3.are前面是you,your表示你的,或你们的,如果是your name,name是单数,后面就要用is;如果是your classmates,classmates是复数,后面就要用are,OK?希望能帮到你啊!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
are是谓语动词,复数you 后面的谓语动词都是areyour是物主代词,表示你的或者你们的
首先必须弄清楚:一、you既可以表示“你”又可以表示“你们”,英语里面一律习惯直接在后面用be动词are,是一个固定搭配的表达。二、be动词 is 用于单数主语后面,are用于复数主语后面。其次1. we是我们,they 是他们/她们/它们,表示的都是复数,所以后面都要用are。2. you are 是固定表达,所以要说Where are you ...
,we are ,they are是因为复数形式,而 you are则是固定搭配2
也是因为固定搭配 只要是you 不管是单数还是复数,现在时还是过去时都是用 be动词的复数形式,3
you 是 你,你们的意思, 是名词放于 are 前作为主语; 而 your则是 你的,你们的 是形容词性物主代词 可用于修饰名词 比如 【your book 你的书】 ,它无法直接与are...
1、you、we、they是复数主语,所以用are。2、you是复数主语,所以用are!3、用you,are是系动词,are前主语要用主格形式。
扫描下载二维码用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空
both, hospital, live, from, last, child, meet, parent, two, historyA: I'm Mike. Could I have your name,please?B: Peter.Nice to
you.A: Nice to meet you,too. Where are you
,Peter?B: I'm from New York.A: Oh.I went there
year.It's a modern city. What do your
do?B: My father is a doctor. He works in a
. My mother teaches
in a junior high.A: Do you have any sisters?B: Yes. I have
lovely sisters. They are
students in a primary school. How about your family?A: I
in Chicago.I'm the only
in my family. My parents work for the same company. Welcome to Chicago ,Peter.B: Thank you.
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空
both, hospital, live, from, last, child, meet, parent, two, historyA: I'm Mike. Could I have your name,please?B: Peter.Nice to
. My mother teaches
lovely sisters. They are
in Chicago.I'm the only
in my family. My parents work for the same company. Welcome to Chicago ,Peter.B: Thank you.
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空
. My mother teaches
lovely sisters. They are
in Chicago.I'm the only
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1. meet
4. parents
5. hospital
6. history
10. child知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 伊藤美诚不用中国教练 的文章

随机推荐