上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:684.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求高手解答英语题一、写出下列形容词和副词的比较级和最高级.fast ______ ______wide ______ _______ easy _______ ______small______ ______ large_______ _______ dirty_______ _______long ______ ______ rude ______ _______ busy_______ __________hot_______ _______ thin_______ _______ fat ______ _________few _______ _______ good_______ ______ little_______ ________badly_______ ______ far_______ _______ difficult_______ _____二、用所给形容词和副词的适当形式填空.1.Which lesson is __________ (difficult) in Book 2?2. Alicewrites _____________(carefully ) than I.3.This story is ( interesting) than that one.4.That was one of _________( exciting) moments in 2008.5.This kind of food must be ________ ( delicious )than that one.6.Beihai park is one of ____________ (beautiful ) parks in Beijing.7.Who’s ________(careful), Tom, Jim or Kate?8.That is ________(easy) of all.9.He is __________(clever )boy in the class.10. John is ________( short) than Tom.11. She is _________(pretty)girl in the group.12. Which film is __________ (interesting),this one or that one?13. Can you show me________(near) shop here?14. This bridge is as _______ ( long) as that one, but it is much ______ (wide) than that one.15. I think English is one of _____ (important ) subjects in middle school.16. I am only one year ________ (young) than you.三、在下列句子中填入than, as , of 或in.1. This table is as big _____ that one.2. The red book is bigger _______ the blue one.3. John is the best student _______ the class.4. The lesson is more interesting ________ that one.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
fast _faster_ _fastest_wide _wider_ _widest_ easy _easier_ _easiestsmall_smaller_ _smallest large_larger_ _largest dirty_dirtier&&dirtiestlong _longer _longest &rude _ruder _ _rudest_ busy_busier_ busiesthot_hotter_ _hottest &thin_thinner _thinnest_ fat _fatter_ fattestfew _fewer_ fewest good_better__ best_ little__less _least_badly_worse worst far_further___&furthest &difficult_more difficult _ most difficultWhich lesson is more difficult (difficult) in Book 2.Alice writes __more carefully__(carefully ) than I.3.This story is& more interesting ( interesting) than that one.4.That was one of the _most exciting_( exciting) moments in 2008.5.This kind of food must be _more delicious &( delicious )than that one.6.Beihai park is one of __the most beautiful__________ (beautiful ) parks in Beijing.7.Who’s _the most careful one_(careful),Tom,Jim or Kate?8.That is _the easiest _(easy) of all.9.He is _the clevest_(clever )boy in the class.10.John is _shorter_______( short) than Tom.11.She is _the prettiest __(pretty)girl in the group.12.Which film is __more interesting_ (interesting),this one or that one?13.Can you show me_the nearest_______(near) shop here?14.This bridge is as _long__ ( long) as that one,but it is much _wider_ (wide) than that one.15.I think English is one of _the most important(important ) subjects in middle school.16.I am only one year __younger_ (young) than you.1.This table is as big __as___ that one.2.The red book is bigger __than_____ the blue one.3.John is the best student __in_____ the class.4.The lesson is more interesting ___of_____ that one.
傻逼,错的太多了!滚!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语-请问fast的比较级什么是faster?不是说有两个音节的才是加er吗?有三个音节的是more 我读着fast是有3个音节的啊
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
fast的音标[fɑːst]是两个音节~所以是faster~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
fast[英] [fɑ:st][美] [fæst]adj.快的;走得快;感光快的;紧的adv.(比准确的时间或宣布的时间)快;迅速地;紧紧地;彻底地vi.禁食,(尤指)斋戒n.禁食期,斋戒期;断食,节食第三人称单数:fasts过去式:fasted过去分词fasted现在分词:fasting比较级:faster最高级:fastes...
是鞋子还是裤子?别管,能穿能走就行了
应该是普遍两个音节或以下都是加er
晕,这也能纠结记住不就完了吗
more fast可用,但意思不同。The car runs more fast than slow. 不能用faster替代
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 比较级和最高级 的文章

随机推荐