英语作文住完酒店的清明节感想作文,最好有翻译

欢迎您,[][]
(您的IP:220.177.198.53)
&&寒假心得体会
我的寒假英语作文带翻译(2016)
  下面是21世纪教育网为您带来的最新2016我的寒假英语作文带翻译,希望大家能够喜欢,更多2016小学寒假作文,请关注21世纪教育网寒假心得体会栏目!  winter vacation plan(寒假计划)  How time flies(时间过得真快),unconsciously(不知不觉地) the next winter vacation (寒假)will soon come.In order to improve(提高) myself as well as enjoy a happy holiday,I made the winter vacation plan.  Firstly i want to continue with my study,i think study is a life process,so no matter what the situation I am in,i will look for chances to continue it.I have bought several new books ,including those books on my major(专业)and some novels ,I will try to finish reading them in the holiday and write notes.   Secondly,since it is the holiday,I will share it with my family and friends .You know the spring festival will soon come, I believe I would chatting and play games with my friends and family .I think I will enjoy the vacation.  时间过得真快,不知不觉得下一个寒假就要到了,为了提高我自己同时快乐的度过假期,我制定了寒假计划。  首先,我会继续学习,我认为学习是一种终身的过程,所以不管我处在那种情况之下,我都会寻找机会学习。我已经买了一些新书,这些书有的跟我的专业有关,也包括一些小说。我将努力读完他们并写下读书笔记。  其次,既然是放假,我将和我的家人朋友一起度过,你知道春节就要来临了,届时我会和我的家人朋友一起聊天啊,玩游戏啊等等,我相信我定会度过一个快乐的假期。《热点聚合》:
您可能感兴趣的文章
热门课程推荐
2017小学一年级英语预备班
剑桥国际少儿英语预备班
小学一年级英语综合培优班
小学二年级英语综合培优班
家长扩展阅读推荐
学生扩展阅读推荐
学大教育文章版权及声明
小学最新信息
关于学大教育
用微信扫一扫> 初中英语作文带翻译 提高
初中英语作文带翻译 提高成绩要多练
  下面给大家推荐几篇带翻译的初中英语作文,希望能够帮助到大家!
&&&&&& 初中英语作文带翻译范文一:
  My English Teacher
  In my life, Ms. Wang is the most important person to me. Her teaching
skills are diverse. In class, she usually uses games and posters. She works hard
for us. When other teachers rest, she still keeps working and working. When we
are mischievous, she is good at giving systematic guidance.
  We are really grateful for what she has done for us. We want to say &thank
you& to her.
  我的英语老师
  王小姐是我人生中最重要的一个人。她的教学方法丰富多样。她经常用作游戏和展示大图片的方式给我们上课。她为了我们努力工作。当其他老师休息的时候,她依然在工作。当我们淘气的时候,她很擅长给我们系统的指导。
  我们非常感激她为我们所做的一切。我们想对她说声谢谢。
  初中英语作文带翻译范文二:
  My way to go to school
  Different students like different ways to go to school. As for me, I like
to go to school on foot the most. There are four reasons.
  Firstly, my home is not far away from my school. It takes me only twenty
minutes to get to school. Secondly, the traffic on my way to school is heavy.
There are a lot of bikes, buses and cars. I think it's safe to go to school on
foot. Thirdly, I think walking is a kind of sport. It&s good for my health.
Finally, I can listen to my MP3 when I am walking. It's fantastic, but a little
dangerous.
  These are the reasons why I like to go to school on foot the most. What
about you?
  我上学的方式
  不同的人喜欢用不同的方式去学校。至于我,我最喜欢走路去学校,有四个理由:
  首先,我家离学校不远。只要二十分钟就到学校了。第二,去学校路上的交通太拥挤了。有很多自行车,巴士和私家车。我觉得走路去学校很安全。第三,在我看来,走路也是一直运动。对我的健康有好处。最后,我可以一边走路一边听我的MP3。真是太棒了,不过就是有点危险。
  这就是为什么我最喜欢走路上学的原因。你呢?
  初中英语作文带翻译范文三:
  Home is a warm noun, because it means a place full filled with love and
support. Home is not just a place where we live in, but a place where families
support each other and show their love to others. When we have something happy,
we first want to bring them home and share the happiness with families. On the
contrast, if we get into trouble, home is the first place where we look for
support and comfort. In short, home is not jus moreover,
it's our home of spirit.
  家&&这是一个温暖的名词,它代表一个充满爱和支持的地方。家不仅是我们居住的地方,而是家人互相支持互相爱护的地方。当我们有开心的事,最先想到的就是带回家,与家人分享。相反,当我们遭遇挫折,最先想到的也是寻求家人的支持和安慰。总之,家不仅是居住的房子,也是灵魂的栖息所。
&&&&&& 以上就是关于初中英语作文带翻译 提高成绩要多练的介绍,希望能够帮助到大家!感恩母亲的英语作文80字带翻译
<meta name="Description" content="  导语:母亲啊,你在我的眼中太伟大了,因为是你给予我充满色彩的生命!让我有得感受世界的机会。下面是cnfla儿童网小编为您收集整理的英语作文,希望对您有所帮助。
感恩母亲的英语作文80字带翻译
发布时间:编辑:支文洁
  导语:母亲啊,你在我的眼中太伟大了,因为是你给予我充满色彩的生命!让我有得感受世界的机会。下面是cnfla儿童网小编为您收集整理的英语作文,希望对您有所帮助。  感恩母亲的作文_第1篇:  &Grateful heart, thank you, my life, let me have the courage to do my own......& Whenever hear this song, I think of the mother.  && I&#39;m from accident like a dust, in fact, everyone from the accident. When millions of sperm rob a grain of eggs, the birth of the people it is clear that the unparalleled lucky. However, if there is no mother, there would be no us, is the mother gave us life. Thought of here, I want to thank you deeply, my mother.  &Can anyone see my fragile&. Yes, who can? If is a stranger, maybe not at you. But, for mother, everything you do, and smile already deeply carves into her mind. Who is more than the mother understand us? Thought of here, I want to thank you deeply, my mother.  &Heaven and earth is wide and the road but it is difficult to walk&. Heaven and earth road is the road of life. When we are young, mother When we are young, and my mother give us confiden When we grow up, mother is always in her own way to help us. The road of life is too long, but mother always accompany us go. Thought of here, I want to thank you deeply, my mother.  &I see all this bumpy hard& in the world. When we lose heart, is mother with kin When we are sad sad, is mother with warm words to comfort us. Mother paid too much too much for us. Thought of here, I want to thank you deeply, my mother.  Thanksgiving heart, thank you, with my life, let me have the
Thanksgiving heart, thank you, mother!  “感恩的心,感谢有你,伴我一生,让我有勇气做我自己......”每当听到这首歌,我便想起了母亲。  “我来自偶然像一颗尘土”,其实每个人都来自偶然。当亿万精子抢夺一粒卵子时,人的诞生就昭示了无与伦比的幸运。但是,如果没有母亲,也就没有我们,是母亲给了我们生命。想到这里,我要深深地感谢你,我的母亲。  “有谁能看出我的脆弱”。是啊,有谁能呢?如果是陌生人,也许根本不会看你一眼。但是,换作母亲,你的一言一行、一颦一笑早已深深地刻入她的脑海。有谁比母亲更懂我们?想到这里,我要深深地感谢你,我的母亲。  “天地虽宽这条路却难走”。天地之路其实就是人生的路。在我们幼小时,母亲扶着我们蹒跚学步;在我们少年时,母亲给我们信心与鼓励;当我们长大了,母亲还会以她特有的方式帮助我们。人生的路太漫长,但母亲总是陪着我们走。想到这里,我要深深地感谢你,我的母亲。  “我看遍这人间坎坷辛苦”。当我们灰心丧气时,是母亲用亲切的话语鼓励我们;当我们难过伤心时,是母亲用温暖的话语安慰我们。母亲为我们付出的实在太多太多。想到这里,我要深深地感谢你,我的母亲。  感恩的心,感谢有你,伴我一生,让我有勇气做我自己;感恩的心,感谢有你,母亲!  感恩母亲的作文_第2篇:  A mother&#39;s love is selfless, it is great. A mother&#39;s love is not to use in a few words can express it.  And the children of the same age, I to have a proud to be the best mother in the world. Mother&#39;s hands warm hand, like enchanting spring, mother&#39;s hand is in March in the spring breeze, touched us. Mother is not very beautiful appearance, no fancy clothes, but she is always in my heart the most beautiful, most great.  Mother is selfless, as meng jiao, &who made the heart-inch grass, at a three chunhui.& Mother is never say no to our thoughts. That a few days, because learning tension, coupled with the pressure in the heart, I didn&#39;t call home for a few days, mother was calling for his sister to her and I talk, then there is shining you kind words. Perhaps really is my fault, let you to hold back the caring heart.  Mother! In increasing wrinkles on your face, and a little wrinkle, is your fee for me a little effort, you for our love did not change, changed the face is you, the deeper the love, love changes and more. Mother traces everywhere, and the world more beautiful for a mother&#39;s love. A mother&#39;s love, you this warm spring breeze, blow across the earth, wake up the all things.  Goodbye, mother you flash in orbital tears tears, hasn&#39;t been out, are you suggesting that I: children you to be strong, you have grown up. Flash in the eye socket tears express you don&#39;t give up, too many oath does not represent what, but you must rest assured, I won&#39;t let you down.  Day after day, year after year, ten years like one day, spring, summer, autumn and winter transformation, the same is a mother&#39;s love, is the mother of appearance, I love my mother, is a kind of different from other emotional love.  母亲的爱是无私,是伟大的。母亲的爱不是用三言两语就能表达出来的。  和同龄的孩子一样,我为有一个天底下最好的母亲而感到自豪。母亲的手上温暖的手,像妩媚的春光,母亲的手是三月的春风,抚摸着我们。母亲没有十分美丽的容貌,也没有华丽的衣服,但是她在我心中永远是最漂亮,最伟大的。  母亲是无私的,正如孟郊的:“谁言寸草心,报得三春晖。”母亲对我们的思念是永远也说不完的。那几天,由于学习上的紧张,再加上心中的压力,我几天没有打电话回家,妈妈却特意打电话给姐姐要她和我谈话,接着便是您一句句关心的话语。或许真的是我的错,让您抑制不住这份牵挂的心。  母亲啊!您脸上的皱纹日益增多,一丝皱纹,就是您为我费的一丝心血,您对我们的爱没变,变了的却是您那面容,爱的浓情越深,变化的也更多。母亲的痕迹无处不在,世界因有母爱而更加美好。母爱,你这和煦的春风,吹过了大地,唤醒了万物。  离别时,母亲您闪在泪眶中的泪花,一直没流出来,你是在暗示我:孩子你要坚强,你已经长大了。闪在眼眶的泪花表达出您的不舍,过多的誓言不能代表什么了,但是您一定要放心,我不会让您失望的。  日复一日,年复一年,十年如一日,春夏秋冬不停转换,不变的是母爱,变的是母亲的容颜,我爱母亲,是一种不同于别的情感的爱。更多相关热门文章推荐阅读:1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.
本文已影响人
相关英语作文推荐
感恩母亲的英语作文80字带翻译网友评论旅行的好处英语作文带翻译
旅行的好处英语作文带翻译
  It is exciting to visit different places.As you travel,you will see beautiful sceneries typical of the region.Besides,you can meet and make friends with people of different colors and races.Finally,you can get to know the customs and living habits of the local people.Today people are so fond of travelling that tourism has become one of the faster growing industries in most countries.
  The main reason why people travel is,perhaps,for pleasure.For example,having worked hard throughout the weekdays,people will find a widened trip to the nearby mountains or beaches a real relaxation.For another example,spending an annual holiday travelling abroad is an especially satisfying experience for those who do not have much of an opportunity to be away from their homelands.When people return from their travel,they will generally feel fresh and energetic,ready to work harder.
  Travelling is also one of the best means for learning.You may have read or heard about something but you can never get an accurate picture of it until you see it for yourself.Seeing is believing.Furthermore,if you are a careful observer,you can learn much during your travel about the geography,biology,and history of the places you visit.No matter how well educated you are,there is always a lot for you to learn through travelling.The knowledge acquired from travel,as you will have found in your life,is no less valuable than that from any influential reference book.
  拜访不同的地方是令人激动的。当你旅游时,你会看到美丽的风景的典型地区。除此之外,你可以满足,和不同颜色和不同种族的人交朋友。最后,您可以了解当地人民的风俗和生活习惯。今天,人们如此喜欢旅游,旅游已成为大多数国家增长最快的行业之一。
  人们旅行的主要原因可能是为了乐趣。例如,整个工作日辛苦工作,人们会找到扩大前往附近的山区或海滩一个真正的放松。另一个例子,支出年度假期出国旅游是一个特别令人满意的经历对于那些没有太多的机会离开他们的祖国。当人们从他们的旅行回来的时候,他们通常会感到新鲜和精力充沛,准备努力工作。
  旅游也是学习的最好方法之一。你可能读过或听说过一些,但你永远不能得到准确的照片,直到你看到它自己。眼见为实。此外,如果你是一个认真的观察者,你可以在你那里学到很多旅游地理,生物,历史的地方你的访问。无论如何你是受过良好教育,总是有很多你学习通过旅行。旅行所必须的知识,你会发现在你的生活中,没有比这更有价值的有影响力的参考书。
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
上一篇: 下一篇:
精彩抢先看New&#160;&#160;Top
最热文章榜Hot&#160;&#160;Top

我要回帖

更多关于 作文期中考试后的感想 的文章

随机推荐