hellokitty动态壁纸 san see two后面是什么

根据句意用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. The poor dog looked cold and ___________ (frighten). 2. You can go to Kate. She is willing ___________ (help) you. 3. There're many places of ___________ (interesting) in our home town. 4. You can see two ___________ (baby) in the photo.5. ___________ (lucky), he didn't hurt himself. 6. The girl is preparing ___________ (go) horse riding. 7. Liu Xiang was the fastest ___________ (run) in 110-metre hurdle race in Guangzhou Asian Games.8. Kitty wants to be an editor when she ___________ (grow) up.
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据句意用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. The poor dog looked cold and ___________ (frighten). 2. You can go to Kate. She is willing ___________ (help) you. 3. There're many places of ___________ (interesting) in our home town. 4. You can see two ___________ (baby) in the photo.5. ___________ (lucky), he didn't hurt himself. 6. The girl is preparing ___________ (go) horse riding. 7. Liu Xiang was the fastest ___________ (run) in 110-metre hurdle race in Guangzhou Asian Games.8. Kitty wants to be an editor when she ___________ (grow) up. 根据句意用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. The poor dog looked cold and ___________ (frighten). 2. You can go to Kate. She is willing ___________ (help) you. 3. There're many places of ___________ (interesting) in our home town. 4. You can see two ___________ (baby) in the photo.5. ___________ (lucky), he didn't hurt himself. 6. The girl is preparing ___________ (go) horse riding. 7. Liu Xiang was the fastest ___________ (run) in 110-metre hurdle race in Guangzhou Asian Games.8. Kitty wants to be an editor when she ___________ (grow) up. 科目:最佳答案1. frightened
2. to help
3. interest
4. babies 5. Luckily
8. grows 解析基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心阅读理解。Look at the bulletin board (公告栏) of Class 3B.
Kitty needs a new homeKitty: 3-month-old cat. White.Cute and beautiful. See Elsa.
Mr Jones from YangmingThe police officer is going to give us a special talk
on traffic safety. 3:00 pm ~ 5:00 pm, Jan. 17. In the gym.
Whose wallet?Found at the front door of the classroom on Jan. 5. See Ms Chang.
I'm selling A NEW NOTEBOOK for music
classes. Just two dollars. Jack. 1. Elsa wants to _____.
A. find a cute cat
B. buy a good house
C. find a new home for a cat
D. make friends with someone who has a cat 2.
Mr Jones will teach the students _____ in his talk.
A. how to drive a car
B. how to take music notes
C. how to learn lessons well
D. how to be safe on the road3. Mr Jones' talk lasts _____.
A. half an hour
B. one hour
C. two hours
D. three hours4. Tony wants to buy the new notebook from Jack. He should pay _____.
D. $175. David lost his wallet on January 5. What should he do?
A. Go to the gym at once.
B. Ask Ms Chang about that.
C. Meet Jack in the music class.
D. Wait at the front door of the classroom.
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读理解。Look at the bulletin board (公告栏) of Class 3B.
Kitty needs a new homeKitty: 3-month-old cat. White.Cute and beautiful. See Elsa.
Mr Jones from YangmingThe police officer is going to give us a special talk
on traffic safety. 3:00 pm ~ 5:00 pm, Jan. 17. In the gym.
Whose wallet?Found at the front door of the classroom on Jan. 5. See Ms Chang.
I'm selling A NEW NOTEBOOK for music
classes. Just two dollars. Jack. 1. Elsa wants to _____.
A. find a cute cat
B. buy a good house
A. how to drive a car
A. half an hour
B. one hour
C. two hours
D. three hours4. Tony wants to buy the new notebook from Jack. He should pay _____.
D. Wait at the front door of the classroom. 阅读理解。Look at the bulletin board (公告栏) of Class 3B. 1. Elsa wants to _____.
A. find a cute cat
B. buy a good house
A. how to drive a car
A. half an hour
B. one hour
C. two hours
D. Wait at the front door of the classroom. 科目:最佳答案1—5:
CDCAB解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心- Why are you always standing in class, Kitty?-I can’t see the blackboard clearly because the two tall boys are sitting me.A.in front ofB.next toC.betweenD.behind 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
— Why are you always standing in class, Kitty?—I can’t see the blackboard clearly because the two tall boys are sitting&&&&&&&me.A.in front ofB.next toC.betweenD.behind
A试题分析:A. in front of 在…前面,在范围之外的前面&&&&&B. next to在…旁边&&& C. between&&在…之间&&&& D. behind在…的后面;句意:基蒂,你为什么在教室里总是站着?我看不清楚黑板,因为有两个高个男孩子坐在我的前面。故选A点评:in front of 在…前面,在范围之外的前面 ;in the front of在…的前面,强调的是在范围之内的前面。词义辨析考的是学生的基础词汇知识,了解每个选项的含义是做好此类题型的关键。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
—Can you come on Monday or Tuesday?—I 'm afraid ________ day is possible.A.eitherB.neitherC.someD.any
He does &&&&&&&English than Chinese.A. better at &&&&&&&&&&&&&B. better in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. will in
--Who sang the song better, Tom or John?--I think Tom sang just ____ JohnA. as good as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as well as&&&&&&&&& C. more careful than
—Mum, where can we put our new TV set?—Look, we can remove the picture in order to make some ________ for it.A.areaB.roomC.wallD.place
The boys and girls follow Yao Ming all the time.A.go afterB.go in forC.look afterD.look for
—Every day, my mother tries to spare some time to chat with me ______ she is very tired after a wholeday’s hard work.—How great she is!A.unlessB.whetherC.althoughD.until
Mother often does the laundry on Sunday.A.does the cleaningB.washes clothesC.goes shoppingD.does some reading
He runs &&&&&&fast &&&&&&&nobody can catch up with him.A. toB. thatC. thatD. to
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号情景对话。Kitty: Hello! May I speak to Simon, please? Simon: Hello. 1______ Is that Kitty? Kitty: Right. Would you like to go to the Palace Museum tomorrow? Simon: 2______Kitty: We can see many works of art there.Simon: 3______ Kitty: Two exchange students from Thailand.Simon: That sounds great. 4______ Kitty: We'll meet outside the supermarket near your home at 6:30 a.m. Simon: OK. 5______ A. I am sure we will enjoy a full day there.B. Who else will go with us? C. When and where shall we meet? D. What can we see there? E. My name is Simon. F. This is Simon speaking.
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:情景对话。Kitty: Hello! May I speak to Simon, please? Simon: Hello. 1______ Is that Kitty? Kitty: Right. Would you like to go to the Palace Museum tomorrow? Simon: 2______Kitty: We can see many works of art there.Simon: 3______ Kitty: Two exchange students from Thailand.Simon: That sounds great. 4______ Kitty: We'll meet outside the supermarket near your home at 6:30 a.m. Simon: OK. 5______ A. I am sure we will enjoy a full day there.B. Who else will go with us? C. When and where shall we meet? D. What can we see there? E. My name is Simon. F. This is Simon speaking. 情景对话。Kitty: Hello! May I speak to Simon, please? Simon: Hello. 1______ Is that Kitty? Kitty: Right. Would you like to go to the Palace Museum tomorrow? Simon: 2______Kitty: We can see many works of art there.Simon: 3______ Kitty: Two exchange students from Thailand.Simon: That sounds great. 4______ Kitty: We'll meet outside the supermarket near your home at 6:30 a.m. Simon: OK. 5______ A. I am sure we will enjoy a full day there.B. Who else will go with us? C. When and where shall we meet? D. What can we see there? E. My name is Simon. F. This is Simon speaking. 科目:最佳答案1. F
5. A 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心& “The *Cartoon *Cats
...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
The *Cartoon *Cats
GarfieldGarfield is *fromAmerica. He is *fat . He always likes eating very much . He likes eating meat.
Hello KittyWe knows Hello Kitty. This nice cat is from *Japan.
She has a sister Mimmy.
Captain Black CatCaptain Black Cat is from China. He is a very *clever cat.We like him verymuch.
TomTom is from *America. He is interesting but not
clever. He often wants to *fool Jerry butalways can’t.
1.How many(多少) cats can we see in the passage(文章)?A.One.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Two.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Three.&&&&&&&&&&& D.Four.2. Which cat is from China?A.Garfield.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Hello Kitty.C.Captain Black Cat.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Tom..3.What is Garfield’s favorite food?A.Vegetables.&&&&&&& B.Fruits.&&&&&&&&&&& C.Salad.&&&&&&&&&&& D.Meat.4. From the passage, we know that&.A.Kitty is clever.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Kitty is fat.C.Kitty has a sister.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Kitty is from America.5. Which is TRUE(正确的)about Tom?A.Tom is interesting.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Tom is clever.C.Tom is from Japan.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Tom can fool Jerry.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2015-浙江乐清市七年级上第二次质量检测英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“The *Cartoon *Cats
GarfieldGarfield is *fromAmerica. He is *fat . He always likes eating very much...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.D2.C3.D4.C5.A
此文重点介绍了四个卡通猫,他们分别是Garfield,Hello Kitty,Captain Black Cat和Tom。分别介绍了他们的国家和他们的性格特点。1.理解归纳题,根据文中语句理解可知,本文主要介绍了四个卡通猫,故选D。2.细节理解题,根据文中语句“Captain Black Cat is from China.”理解可知。黑猫警长来自中国,故选C。3.细节理解题,根据文中语句“He likes eating meat.”理解可知。加菲猫喜欢吃肉,故选D。4.细节理解题,根据文中语句“She has a sister Mimmy.”理解可知,kitty有个姐妹,故选C。5.细节理解题,根据文中语句“Tom is from *America. He is interesting but not clever.”理解可知。Tom非常有趣,故选A。分析:
考点1:广告布告类
一、完型填空题的命题特点& & & &完型填空题是一种综合性比较强的测试题,它把单项填空和阅读理解等题型融为一体,它不仅考查学生对词汇、词组、语法、句型和常识逻辑等语言基础知识的掌握情况和正确使用语法知识的能力,而且也考查学生的理解能力、推理能力、以及情景语感等方面综合理解和运用语言的能力。完型填空题通常有两种题型:一种是选择填空题,即四选一;另一种是短文填空题。其中,以第一种较为普遍。& 二、完型填空的命题趋势 & && 1、体裁、题材多样,考察学生涉猎各种信息的能力& & & 体裁有记叙文、说明文等;题材涉及到趣味故事、幽默小品、科普知识、日常生活、人物小记、社会热点话题等等。短文一般文章短小,情节连贯,层次分明,线索清楚。目的是考查学生是否有阅读各种体裁、题材文章的能力以及获取各种新息的能力。 & 2、侧重整体理解、考查学生快速阅读理解能力。 & &解完型填空题需要学生具备视读、跳读、查读、猜词等各种快速阅读技巧。因为解题时间有限,在短短的时间内,要完成全文和选项的阅读,还要进行正确判断、推理、核查等工作。可见阅读速度非常重要。 & && 3、侧重基础知识,考查学生语言知识的能力。 & & & 完型填空以文入手,结合文章的内容考查学生的基础知识,主要是词语搭配、近义词辨 异、辨析句子结构、掌握语法规则的能力。 & 4、上下文对照,考查学生捕捉关键词的能力。 & & & 解完型填空题时,单独看一句话是找不到正确答案的,需要阅读下句或者若干句才能明白。所谓上下对照,即在上文和下文中找到与正确答案相同的关键词。因此,在做题时要边读边在大脑中储存上下文信息的能力,捕捉关键词。 & 5、设置语境,考查学生的分析推理能力。 & & &旨在考查学生在选项都符合语法及句子结构的情况下能否利用前后语境去推断出正确答案。 & & 6、结合生活,考查学生利用常识题的能力。 & & &目的考查学生的生活常识,看看学生是否善于观察生活,积累生活常识,能否利用常识去做恰当的选择。 & && 7、关注连词,考查学生对行文逻辑、句子关联的理解能力。 & & 此项用来考查学生在缺少连词的情况想,通过阅读能否理解句子的与句子的关系,是否了解行文逻辑的要求,能否掌握表示因果、转折、并列、条件、让步等的连词的用法。& 三、完型填空题的解题步骤: & & & 1、通读全文,了解大意 & & & & & 越过空挡,通读全文,理顺题意,找出信息词,建立语言的整体感。这是做好完型 填空题的关键。因为完型填空题的特点是着眼于整体理解。 & && 2、细读首尾,推测意图 && & & &文章的首句是全文的“窗口”,尾句是文章的总结、结论或点睛之笔。这样,通过阅 读首句和尾句,就可以了解背景知识,对于空格位置的词语进行大胆分析和判断,以便揣测作者的意图,理顺思路,为后面的答题做好铺垫。 & && 3、综合考虑,瞻前顾后 & & & & 在通读全文的基础上,根据全文大意,展开逻辑思维,瞻前顾后,分析这一空格处在 句中的地位,前后的关系和它所起的作用,认真观察选项,仔细推敲,确定最佳答案。& 初中各年级课件教案习题汇总 语文数学英语物理化学 4、复读全文,验证答案 &做完题目以后,要立足整体,再次通读全文,从语法入手,检查一下句子的时态、语法、主谓一致、代词的性、数、格以及词语的搭配等是否正确。若有疑问,必须根据文章的中心思想,从意义、语法的角度来仔细权衡,加以改正,弥补疏漏。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
The *Cartoon *Cats
GarfieldGarfield is *fromAmerica. He is *fat . He always likes eating very...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“The *Cartoon *Cats
...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“The *Cartoon *Cats
GarfieldGarfield is *fromAmerica. He is *fat . He always likes eating very much . He likes eating meat.
She has a sister Mimmy.
Captain Black CatCaptain Black Cat is from China. He is a very *clever cat.We like him verymuch.
1.How many(多少) cats can we see in the passage(文章)?A.One. B.Two. C.Three. D.Four.2. Which cat is from China?A.Garfield. B.Hello Kitty.C.Captain Black Cat. D.Tom..3.What is Garfield’s favorite food?A.Vegetables. B.Fruits. C.Salad. D.Meat.4. From the passage, we know that____.A.Kitty is clever. B.Kitty is fat.C.Kitty has a sister. D.Kitty is from America.5. Which is TRUE(正确的)about Tom?A.Tom is interesting. B.Tom is clever.C.Tom is from Japan. D.Tom can fool Jerry.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“The *Cartoon *Cats
She has a sister Mimmy.
1.How many(多少) cats can we see in the passage(文章)?A.One. B.Two. C.Three. D.Four.2. Which cat is from China?A.Garfield. B.Hello Kitty.C.Captain Black Cat. D.Tom..3.What is Garfield’s favorite food?A.Vegetables. B.Fruits. C.Salad. D.Meat.4. From the passage, we know that____.A.Kitty is clever. B.Kitty is fat.C.Kitty has a sister. D.Kitty is from America.5. Which is TRUE(正确的)about Tom?A.Tom is interesting. B.Tom is clever.C.Tom is from Japan. D.Tom can fool Jerry.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 哈喽kitty 的文章

随机推荐