选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!我相信,有志者,事尽成,恳请贵公司给我一次历练的机会!我会勤勤恳垦坚守岗位。我静候您的佳音! 的翻译是:I believe that there is a will, things, ask your company for giving me a chance to experience! I will diligently cultivated firm commitment to. I am waiting for your good news! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我相信,有志者,事尽成,恳请贵公司给我一次历练的机会!我会勤勤恳垦坚守岗位。我静候您的佳音!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I believe that people with lofty ideals, things to do to, ask your company to give me a chance to experience that! I will wash their duties diligently cultivated. I await your good news!
I believe that there is a will, things, ask your company for giving me a chance to experience! I will diligently cultivated firm commitment to. I am waiting for your good news!
I believe that there is a will, things, ask your company for giving me a chance to experience! I will diligently cultivated firm commitment to. I am waiting for your good news!
I believe that there is a will, everything he sung, I implore the company provided me with a His career! I will work diligently 1321.3 stick to their posts. I wait your good tidings!
I believed that, being ambitious, the matter becomes, requests earnestly your firm to give me an informed and experienced opportunity! I can industrious cultivate diligently persevere the post.I await calmly your good news!
相关内容&a你好我叫 You are good I to call & aHumorous. 幽默。 & a历史上很多名人,都带着路易威登出游。 In the history very many celebrity, all are having the Louis wieden travel. & a我长大了,一切都要勇敢面对 I have grown up, all must bravely facing & a空压机变频器 Air compressor frequency changer & a安装施工公司 Installment construction company & afast12345 正在翻译,请等待...
& abook is
chair my 书在椅子我 & a临终前和女友跳完最后一支舞后死在了女友的怀里。 After just before the end front and the girlfriend jumped the last dance to die in girlfriend's bosom. & aLimitations of Use. Each party agrees to use the same degree of care, but no less than a reasonable degree of care, to protect against the unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information as it uses to protect its own Confidential Information. Recipient agrees to disclose Confidential Information only to its employe 用途的局限。 每个党同意使用同一个照管程度,但没有比一个合理的照管程度,保护免受机要信息未批准的透露作为它使用保护它自己的机要信息。 接收者同意仅透露机要信息对它的雇员或独立承包商以直接需要为以上陈述的目的知道,并且谁由机密的义务比这个协议的期限一定没有较不限制性。 & a“Processor architectures have been in consolidation mode for the last 5 years, and we think it’s going to be difficult for Sony to find takers for Cell outside of the PS3,” the investment banking firm said. “处理器建筑学在实变方式下最近5年,并且我们认为索尼找到接受人为细胞在PS3外面”,说的投资银行是难的。 & a双鱼座喜欢一个人的表现,你感受到了吗 正在翻译,请等待...
& a听了这个消息,他感到自己被欺骗 Has listened to this news, he felt oneself is deceived & awhat did she mean by getting away so early what did she mean by getting away so early & awhich is found ok as per std. test procedure. 哪些根据std.被找到好。 试验过程。 & aas the chairman directs, and the result of the poll 主席指挥和民意测验的结果 & a我决定好好放松一下 正在翻译,请等待...
& aFor family:So,Take a look inside of my heart.Don't you see it breaking apart,How can we make it alright? 看一看在我的心脏里面,您不看它分开。 & a我想我会让你爱上我 I thought I can let you fall in love with me & a最重要的是你可以给我一个订单号吗? Most importantly you may give me an order form number? & a你在这里带小孩方便吗 You facilitate in here belt child & a你读的书越多,你理解生活就越好 You read the book are more, you understood the life is better & aThe book is said to have been translated into dozens of languages in the last decade 书在最后十年说被翻译了成许多语言 & a.You are out of the game 正在翻译,请等待...
& a应该被允许穿校服 Should allow to put on the school uniform & a可能会非常累 Possibly can extremely tired & a他们给他的父母打了电话 正在翻译,请等待...
& ayes i am at work in the moment 是我是在工作在片刻内 & a石油加工生产技术 Petroleum processing production technology & a太湖 景区的门票是100 元一位 The Tai Lake scenic area admission ticket is 100 Yuan one & a相信自己的眼睛。我是最棒的 Believes own eye.I am best & a我们英语老师今天带着一副太阳镜 Our English teacher is bringing sunglasses today & a两年半以后 正在翻译,请等待...
& aがもらえる がもらえる & a发现他有点怪 Discovers him a little strangely & acanTransformation canTransformation & a对什么尴尬 To any awkward & ain a park 在公园 & a对不起,我这一段时间一直没有上网。 Sorry, my this period of time have not accessed the net. & atranslator is slow he he 译者是慢的他他 & a办公环境 Work environment & a家长是孩子的第一任教师 应该随时知道孩子的习惯 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你们喜欢他吗? You like him? & a如果你需要帮忙记得来找我 If you need to help to remember looks for me & a气势磅礴的场面 With overpowering momentum scene & amuch bigger than the Earth 大于地球 & a实现这一目标最好的办法是尽量团结人 Realizes this goal best means is unites the human as far as possible & aNo matter
I'LL always be
for you! 不管发生。 我总将在那里为您! & alive without food on the land 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我正打算去美丽的乡村度过 正在翻译,请等待...
& awe are all fond of charlie's early films,which we think are more interested 我们喜欢所有查理的早期的影片,我们认为是感兴趣 & aBack from gym 从体操 & aaquaclture aquaclture & aMy grandpa is 60.He's tall and thin.He's nice.He has twov children.One is my father,another is my aun t. 我的祖父是60.He是高和稀薄的。他是好的。他有twov孩子。你是我的父亲,另是我的aun T。 & a如果你需要帮忙可以来找我 If you need to help to be possible to come to look for me & aNew Milky Extra - Vegetable milk powder(Non dairy) 新的乳状额外-菜奶粉(非牛奶店) & a我相信,有志者,事尽成,恳请贵公司给我一次历练的机会!我会勤勤恳垦坚守岗位。我静候您的佳音! I believed that, being ambitious, the matter becomes, requests earnestly your firm to give me an informed and experienced opportunity! I can industrious cultivate diligently persevere the post.I await calmly your good news! &

我要回帖

更多关于 静候轮回boss吧 的文章

随机推荐