请用I want to say ...to ...或I would like to say ...to...写英语作文(六年级)今天写完加分120——150字
冷死djTT17EY84
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
字数要求呢?
120——150字
I would like to say thank you to my mom. 我想对我妈妈说谢谢
My mom loves me very much and cares for everything for me. 我的妈妈非常爱我关心我的一切。
She gets up very early every morning and makes dinner for me, and she also washes dirty clothes for me.她每天早上很早起床给我做饭,还给我洗脏衣服。
One time I was ill, she was so sad and worried about me. 有一次我病了,她非常伤心,很担心我。
I would like to say sorry to my mom. I will not let you worry about me again.我想对妈妈说对不起。
I will be a good kid. I will study very hard, and look after myself.我会做个好孩子,好好学习,照顾自己。
Mom, I love you very much. You are the best mom in the world. Thank you for everything. 妈妈我爱你,你是世界上最好的妈妈。谢谢。
When you are old, I will take good care of you like you did for me. 等你老了,我也会像你照顾我一样照顾你。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My parents love me so much,
and always care about everything of me. They think of me as a little kid.
Last Sunday, I went to a park with them. I felt very hot, so I said I wanted an ice cream...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
中英作文mom,i want to say you,
star演奏9iN挷
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Dear Mum,I want to say 'sorry' to you.The day before yesterday I forgot your birthday.From the day you brought me into this world,taking care of me became your most hard things.The plan to giving you a surprise birthday i plotted a month ago,but there are somting that i didn't expect has happened,so i forgot it.Today I made a birthday cake for you by myself hope it can beg your pardon.I hope you will excuse me and enjoy the overdue birthday blessing.I also want to tell you I love you,and from now on,I will do my best.I will study hard and help you do the housework.I hope you will happy everyday and illness aways stay away from you in the future .I love you,Mum.亲爱的妈妈:我忘记了前天是您的生日,我想对您说对不起.从您带我来到这个世界开始,照顾我就是您最重要的事.一个月前我就在筹划在您生日的时候给您一个惊喜,但是发生了一些意料之外的事,结果我忘记了.今天我自己动手为您做了一个蛋糕,希望能获得您的原谅.我希望您能原谅我并且喜欢这个迟到的生日祝福.我好想告诉您我很爱您,从现在开始,我会尽我最大的努力去做到.我会努力学习,在家我也会帮您做家务活.我希望您每天都开心,永远快快乐乐没有烦恼没有疾病 .妈妈,我爱您.打字不易,.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
妈妈,我想告诉你
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 want to say goodbye 的文章

随机推荐