扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
急 英语作文 amazing things不要太长 简单一点就可以了
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The world is full of amazing things. Today, I'm going to talk about something amazing. We have lots of things to do every day, so many of us will be tired after a busy day. They all choose sleeping to have a rest. But it's surprising to know that sleeping can consume many calories. The energy consumed is even more than watching TV. If you want to have a good health, I think you can't sleep too much. Do you like animals? There are a lot of surprising things they can do. Goldfish are lovely kind of fish. Most goldfish have quite a short life——only 6 to 7 years. Once, the goldfish called Freb had a very long life. It lived up to 41 years. It was the oldest goldfish in the world. Now, people take good care of the goldfish, and they can live more than 10 years. Animals are our friends, we should know more about them and give them a good home. .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码令人惊讶的事(Amazing Things)_高二英语作文
来源:101教育网整理
字体大小:
令人惊讶的事(Amazing Things)
令人惊讶的事(amazing things) the world is full of amazing things. today, i"m going to talk about something amazing.we have lots of things to do every day, so many of us will be tired after a busy day. they all choose sleeping to have a rest. but it"s surprising to know that sleeping can consume many calories. the energy consumed is even more than watching tv. if you want to have a good health, i think you can"t sleep too much.
do you like animals? there are a lot of surprising things they can do. goldfish are lovely kind of fish. most goldfish have quite a short life&&only 6 to 7 years. once, the goldfish called freb had a very long life. it lived up to 41 years. it was the oldest goldfish in the world. now, people take good care of the goldfish, and they can live more than 10 years.
animals are our friends, we should know more about them and give them a good home. do you have any interesting stories about amazing things? if so, tell us. let"s share them together.
名师1对1 限额免费辅导
海淀某重点中学数学教师,多年从事初高中教学工作,有丰富的中高考复习教学经验。寓教于乐。
(责任编辑:101教育小编)
相关文章推荐
名师1对1考后“捞分”课程免费领
*图形验证码
101教育订阅号
随时获取学习资讯
101家长营服务号
领取提分福利扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
跪求英语作文:《英雄》的影评,就张艺谋的那个,要100多字,请尽快好不.
御妹′d1218
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
First off,this movie is way better than Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.The fact that it is based on a legend in China makes it even better.Some of the most amazing directing and fight scenes I have ever seen.The fighting is about 95% with swords (Kung Fu wasn't invented until many centuries later) but it is spectacular nonetheless.Jet Li is a warrior who supposedly has killed three assassins who were trying to kill the emperor.As a reward,he is invited to the emperor's home (it is not really a palace but a big building) and allowed to approach the emperor within 10 paces (nobody else may come within 100 paces).He is given riches and must tell the tale how he disposed of the 3 assassins.The tale is told 3 different ways.Each time the director uses different colors.First,yellow and red,then green,and finally white.Each story is very different.The tension builds to a highly climatic and unexpected ending.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 reality nings.com 的文章

随机推荐