ricenoodles怎么读读

rice是什么意思_rice在线翻译_rice什么意思_rice的意思_rice的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
rice是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
rice是什么意思 rice在线翻译 rice什么意思 rice的意思 rice的翻译 rice的解释 rice的发音 rice的同义词 rice的反义词 rice的例句 rice的相关词组
rice英 [ra?s] 美 [ra?s] 第三人称单数:第三人称复数:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:911查询·英语单词rice 基本解释名词稻; 稻米, 大米及物动词筛选rice 相关例句名词1. Most of the Asians live on rice.&&&&大多数亚洲人以稻米为主食。2. 2. Rice is an important food crop.&&&&稻是重要的粮食作物。rice 情景对话烹饪rice的意思A:Do you want to take a cooking class with me?&&&&&&你想和我一起去上烹饪课么?B:What kind of cooking class is it?&&&&&&什么样的烹饪课?A:It’s a Thai cooking class. They teach you how to make curries, rice dishes, and soups.&&&&&&泰国菜,他们会教你怎么做咖喱饭和汤。B:Do they teach you how to make the curries from scratch?&&&&&&他们从头教你做咖喱么?A:Of course.&&&&&&当然。rice的反义词B:Is it expensive?&&&&&&贵么?A:Not really. It only costs 15 U.S. Dorla/session, and you get to eat the food afterwards.&&&&&&不贵,每节课只需 15 美元,然后你可以吃掉食物。B:That about the price of a meal. Not bad.&&&&&&差不多是一顿饭的价格,不错!A:If you take ten lessons, you also get a free recipe book, some Thai spices and a pan.&&&&&&如果你想上 10 节课,你还会得到一本食谱,一些泰式香料和一个锅。rice的翻译B:Sign me up!&&&&&&给我报名吧。A:Do you like Thai food?&&&&&&你喜欢泰国菜么?B:Not really, but I love to cook!&&&&&&不怎么喜欢,但我喜欢做饭!rice 网络解释1. 稻:十四岁时随父亲到田间割(harvest)稻(rice),忽然跑来一只猛虎,把父亲扑倒叼走,杨香手无寸铁,为救父亲,全然不顾自己的安危,急忙跳上前,用尽全身气力扼住猛虎的咽喉(throat).2. rice:real-time intelligen 实时智能协作引擎rice 双语例句1. Increasing demands for water, in particular to irrigate the rice crop, have led to greater dependence on tube wells.&&&&随着用水需求的增加,特别是稻田的灌溉用水,对管井的依赖越来越严重。2. I feed Mickey twice a day. It likes to eat meat and rice.&&&&我每天喂他吃两餐,它爱吃白饭和肉。3. To eat plain rice or pasta without other dishes.&&&&现在可以吃白饭的地方越来越少了。4. He likes to have rice and pickles for meals.&&&&他喜欢吃白饭就咸菜。5. According to the different needs of customers to provide the hydraulic system design, processing, supporting the production of automotive components, as well as amorphous sodium rice-based soft-permanent magnetic materials production equipment development and manufacturing.&&&&根据客户的不同需要提供液压系统的设计、加工、安装;汽车零部件的配套生产以及非晶钠米软基永磁材料生产设备的开发和制造等。6. Effects of transgenic Bt rice on predation and prey preference of wolf spider Pirata subpiraticus Function responses of spiders fed Bt prey or control prey both followed the Holling type.Ⅱ.&&&&九、转Bt基因水稻对拟水狼蛛捕食功能反应和猎物选择性的影响以不同食料喂饲的两种拟水狼蛛对褐飞虱的捕食功能反应都符合Holling Ⅱ型反应。7. You got the Mandingo chicken with rice and a salad with a side of blue cheese.&&&&你要的是曼丁哥鸡排和米饭还有一份蓝奶酪拌沙拉8. 8. Do you like to have rice or noodle?&&&&你想要吃饭还是吃面条?9. No one is my idol but I am the idol of rice noodle.&&&&我不是谁的粉丝,但粉丝是我的粉丝。10. The current situation of rice noodle s standards in China was discussed in this paper.&&&&本文阐述了米粉的安全标准现状。11. Let's have noodle for rice today.&&&&&&今天我们就以面代饭了。12. A bowl of rice noodle is only 2 yuan.&&&&&&要知道,当地的大碗米粉可才 2 元一碗啊!13. I would like to have beef/pork/chicken and rice/noodle, please.&&&&&&麻烦你,我想吃牛肉/猪肉/鸡肉和饭/面。14. 14. So we went to the rice noodle shop.&&&&&&于是我们就去吃过桥米线。15. 15. The main sterol in the rice bran oil deodorizer distillate was stigmasterol, campesterol and sitosterol, but the total sterol content was only 0.32%. In addition, the deodorizer distillate contained a trace of germanical sterol, lanosterol, stigmastan-3, 5-diene etc.&&&&&&通过对米糠油脱臭馏出物不皂化物的分析检测可知,米糠油脱臭馏出物中主要备醇的种类为豆苗醇、菜油苗醇、谷苗醇,总甾醇含量很少,仅为0.32%;除此之外,还有少量日耳曼苗醇、羊毛甾醇、3,5-二烯豆苗烷等。16. I love rice pudding, and water, the fish in it, hedgehogs!&&&&&&我爱大米布丁,水,也爱水中游鱼。17. Wild rice, roasted asparagus and salmon en croute.&&&&&&菰米饭、烤芦笋和鲑鱼面包丁18. In south China, the favorite and most typical dishes were nian gao, sweet steamed glutinous rice pudding and zong zi (glutinous rice wrapped up in reed leaves), another popular delicacy.&&&&&&在南中国,最喜欢的和最典型的菜是年糕,蒸甜糯米糕和粽子,另一种流行的美食。19. 19. You have Tupperware in your fridge with three bites of rice or one leftover chicken wing.&&&&&&你冰箱里有三口剩饭和一只鸡翼。20. You have tupperware in your fridge with three bites of rice or one leftover chicken wing.&&&&&&你冰箱里有三口剩饭和一只剩鸡翅。rice 词典解释1. 米;大米;稻米&&&&Rice consists of white or brown grains taken from a cereal plant. You cook rice and usually eat it with meat or vegetables.&&&&e.g. ...a meal consisting of chicken, rice and vegetables...&&&&&&&&&&&有鸡肉、米饭和蔬菜的一顿饭&&&&e.g. Thailand exports its fine rices around the world.&&&&&&&&&&&泰国将精米出口到世界各地。rice 单语例句1. He paints by burning small holes in rice paper and acrylic glasses.2. Lunch and dinner typically include piping hot rice, two vegetables and a spicy lentil dish called sambar and buttermilk.3. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said it was time for the Security Council to act if the world body wished to remain credible.4. The United States'Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said on Tuesday that a nuclear test by DPRK would be a " very provocative " act.5. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has discussed the crisis by telephone with Olmert and Solana.6. Three rice mills in central China's Hunan Province are being investigated after rice they produced was found to be contaminated with cadmium last week.7. One of the first articles I edited at the China Daily concerned the discovery of cadmium in native rice.8. It found that over 60 percent of the rice samples it took were tainted with cadmium.9. Experts from the center said rice mainly absorbs the cadmium from the polluted soil.10. With a caliper in every chef's hand, each rice dumpling would be examined for its perfect roundness.rice 英英释义noun1. grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished2. annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses&&&&seed used for food&&&&straw used for paperverb1. sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice&&&&e.g. rice the potatoesrice是什么意思,rice在线翻译,rice什么意思,rice的意思,rice的翻译,rice的解释,rice的发音,rice的同义词,rice的反义词,rice的例句,rice的相关词组,rice意思是什么,rice怎么翻译,单词rice是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐