i love youbefore it s too latee even at last

i love you too late even at last-有一首男声的外国舞曲、里面歌词有一句do you re... _汇潮装饰网
您当前位置:
i love you too late even at last
美 [lʌst]
终于.已故的i love you too late even at last中文意思是:我爱你太晚即使最后也可以读作,迟;后期地:I love you too latelove you英 [lʌ卒;v ju]
爱你late英 [leɪ晚的,迟到的;时间不早的;原来的,之前的;临近终了的t]
最近地比较级: later 最高级: latestat last英 [æt lɑ:st]
美 [æt l&#230
即使到最后我爱你爱得太晚望采纳
热心网友 5-11 18:27【图片】【英乐Love】叶子歌单—迷人男声,优质男嗓精品推荐Updating!【英文歌吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:236,490贴子:
【英乐Love】叶子歌单—迷人男声,优质男嗓精品推荐Updating!收藏
Hi~本帖专推欧美优质男声,推各类风格附歌词~看到吧里很多小伙伴喜欢叶子歌单系列,这次用心做个福利贴,希望大家淘到自己喜欢的音乐~听一首歌就像是和自己的内心对话~一些迷人的嗓音像是具有魔法,在不知不觉中轻触你的听觉,然后进入你的内心深处~一丝微靡,一些慵懒,不经意间的能量释放~带着自我随性的感觉,舒服迷人的节奏,令人迷醉的嗓音,明媚而有吸引力~PS:叶子在虾米音乐叫柚子blink,同一人哦,贴吧里叶子歌单系列均为【原创】,若有转载请注明原作者和出处~叶子音乐推荐精品贴:叶子欧美电影推荐精品帖:一起开启音乐之旅吧~
玛宝斯坦少儿英语培训采用全外教教学模式,全英文浸入式环境,多元化母语教学法,创立了更适合中国孩子的教学体系,让孩子像母语一样说英文.
1.Oh Father - bodhi jones来自加拿大的创作歌手,出自2010年专辑《Where Does The Time Go?》前奏刚出来就被吸引,磁性嗓音如此迷人,这首歌像是空中偶尔闪烁的一颗星,距离很远却依然感受得到,歌词太棒~很喜欢这首歌,自己翻的歌词,也做了视频,会在后面附上~Oh father 父亲I never wanted anything from you but time 我多希望时光驻留在您身上is it too late now是否这一切已太迟cause the mountain*s too much for us to climb只因你我相距万里there were days I felt the shame曾有些日子我遗憾万分that I could not relate 却无从说起there were nights I felt the fraid曾有些夜晚我恐惧难耐 that I never felt quite right 却无所适从there were nights I felt that I would die 一些夜里我以为自己将要窒息so tell me who are you I need to know 我多么想了解您啊without you I*m not whole没有您我是不完整的Oh father bare your soul父亲,请敞开您的心扉吧Oh father父亲I never wanted anything from you but love除了您的爱我别无所求is it too late now是否这一切已太迟or is the damage already been done 或因伤害已无法弥补there were days I sit and wait曾有些日子我日夜期盼and wish you come and play希望您回来陪我游玩there were nights I lay awake曾有些夜晚我彻夜无眠and wonder what you*d say to me感概您对我说过的话there were nights I lay awake and pray曾有些日子我整夜祈祷So tell me who are you I need to know我多么想了解您啊without you I*m not whole没有您我是不完整的Oh father bare your soul父亲,请敞开您的心扉吧Come on say who are you I need to know父亲,我真的很想了解您Without you I*m not whole没有您我是不完整的Oh father father bare your soul父亲,请敞开您的心扉吧Talk to me 与我对话吧Talk to me请与我交谈man to man像大男人那样Talk to me与我对话吧help me to understand请容许我了解您更多些talk to me与我对话吧talk to me请与我交谈man to man像大男人那样come on and talk to me就与我对话吧help me to understand请容许我了解您的一切tell me who are you I need to know我是如此渴望了解您without you I*m not whole没有您我是不完整的Oh father father bare your soul父亲,请敞开您的心扉吧So tell me who are you I need to know请容许我了解您的一切without you I*m not whole没有您我是不完整的Oh father bare your soul父亲,就请您敞开心扉吧~let the past go挥手告别过去Tell me who are you I need to know 我多么想了解您啊without you I*m not whole没有您我是不完整的Oh father father bare your soul父亲,敞开您的心扉吧~(后面重复同上~) 音悦台视频地址不支持了,用的爱奇艺
2.Make a Little Room -- Al Lewis & Sarah Howells英国独立创作歌手Al Lewis,出自2009年EP《Skin & Bones》简单的吉他鼓点,跳跃的音符,无比治愈的男声,若隐若现女声和音,超舒服的节奏,一切感觉都是so enjoyful~Well it*s only been a day and I guess I could say才过了一天,我想我会说That it feels like a week感觉像是过了一星期and what I thought was wrong我所想的都错了How I miss it now its gone好怀念那失去的一切As I struggle to find my feet 挣扎着去适应没有你的日子Somethings are meant together,Somethings are better apart 人生聚散离合,上天注定Somethings are easy,When other times they are hard世事沉浮,此时容易彼时难But that doesn*t mean what*s hard,Isn*t what*s meant to be但这并不意味着人生会是艰难,冥冥之中不是早已安排So wont you please, make a little room for所以请让我驻留Please make a little room for请让我驻留Please make a little room for me请让我驻留你心头Well your eyes they convey,What your lips fail to say你目光闪烁,欲言又止And suddenly I*m forced to speak霎时我不知所措不知说什么And though I try and try I keep falling shy细细思量,却不由陷入羞怯中As you drift out of reach而你却已远离Somethings are meant together,Somethings are better apart人生聚散离合,上天注定Somethings are easy,When other times they are hard 世事沉浮,此时容易彼时难But that doesn*t mean what*s hard,Isn*t what*s meant to be但这并不意味着人生会是艰难,冥冥之中不是早已安排So wont you please make a little room for所以请让我驻留Please make a little room for请让我驻留Please make a little room for me 请让我驻留你心头And those seeds of doubt ,that were planted in my mind心中的疑虑,深深植入心间Have grown stronger and stronger with time随着时间越发强烈Somethings are meant together,Somethings are better apart人生聚散离合,上天注定Somethings are easy,When other times they are hard 世事沉浮,此时容易彼时难But that doesn*t mean what*s hard,Isn*t what*s meant to be但这并不意味着人生会是艰难,冥冥之中不是早已安排So wont you please make a little room for所以请让我驻留Please make a little room for请让我驻留Please make a little room for me 请让我驻留你心头Please make a little room for请让我驻留Please make a little room for请让我驻留Please make a little room for me请让我驻留你心头
3.That*s Life - Steve Appleton英国创作小歌手,年纪小却有着很棒的音乐天赋,来自专辑《When The Sun Comes Up 》渐进的前奏,特立独行的随性唱腔,立刻抓住听觉~That*s life, That*s what people sayYou*re riding high in aprilShot down in may.But I know I*m gonna change that tuneWhen I*m back on top in june.That*s life, funny as it seems.Some people get their kicks,Stepping on dreamBut I don*t let it get me down,*cause this final word keeps spinning aroundI*ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate,A poet, a pawn and a king.I*ve been up and down and over and outAnd I know one thingEach time I find myself flat on my face,I pick myself up and get back in the race.That*s life, I tell you can*t deny it,I thought of quitting,babyBut my heart just won*t buy it.If I didn*t think it was worth one single try,I jump and ride a big bird and then I flyI*ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate,A poet, a pawn and a king.I*ve been up and down and over and outAnd I know one thingEach time I find myself flat on my face,I pick myself up and get back in the race.That*s life,that*s life and I can*t deny itMany times I thought of quittingBut my heart just won*t buy it.If I didn*t think it was worth one single try,I*m gonna roll myself up in a big balland I*m my mine
4.Ships in the Night - Mat Kearney美国创作歌手,复古鸭舌帽是他的标志,来自专辑《Young Love》具有魔力的诱人嗓音,像是悬在空中,有感觉的节奏,不知不觉上瘾,听Mat Kearney的音乐总是很享受~Like ships in the night, you keep passing me by We’re just wasting time trying to prove who’s right And if it all goes crashing into the sea If it’s just you and me trying to find the light Like ships in the night, letting cannon balls flySay what you mean and it turns to a fightAnd fists fly from my mouthIt turns south, you*re down the drivewayAnd I’m on the couch Chasing dreams since the violent 5th grade, Trying to believe in your silent own way Cause we’ll be okay, I’m not going away Like you watching at fourteen as it went down the drain And pops stayed the same, and your moms moved away How many of our parents seemed to make it anyway? We’re just fumbling through the grey, Trying to find a heart that’s not walking away I turn the lights down low, walk these halls alone We can feel so far from so closeLike ships in the night, you keep passing me byWe’re just wasting time trying to prove who’s rightAnd if it all goes crashing into the seaIf it’s just you and me trying to find the lightLike ships in the night, you’re passing me byYou’re passing me by, like ships in the night And I’m at the airport waiting on a second plane Had to pack, and you had cramps and I was late Headed to a red carpet, they won’t know my name Riding in silence all that we wanna say About to board when you call on the phone You said, “I’m sorry, I*ll be waiting at home.” Feels like we’re learning this out on our own Trying to find our way down a road we don’t knowI turn the lights down low, walk these halls alone We can feel so far from so close Like ships in the night, you keep passing me byWe’re just wasting time trying to prove who’s rightAnd if it all goes crashing into the seaIf it’s just you and me trying to find the lightLike ships in the night, you’re passing me byYou’re passing me by, like ships in the night I’m gonna find my way back to your sideI’m gonna find my way back to your sideLike ships in the night, you keep passing me byWe’re just wasting time trying to prove who’s rightAnd if it all goes crashing into the seaIf it’s just you and me trying to find the lightLike ships in the night, you’re passing me byYou’re passing me by, like ships in the night
5.Can*t Get Enough - Glory Days美国rock band,来自EP《Summer Of Love》鼓点舒服带劲,清新阴柔的男声自由随意,听这首歌就像是在郊外吹着风,心情放松~I met a girl who says she*s from LABut man, She loves turnin* sun into rainShe thinks she*s too good ridin*Subways... *Cuz that Pacific LifeCould not be replacedI listen to her run her mouth everydayShe says my compliments are all the sameShe*s like a timebomb tickin* awayBut between the sheets she knows what to say...Can*t get enough..Ooh baby..Can*t get enough..Of your good time loveBut you*re not the one.. No, babySo I*ll be on the run...Yeah I*ll be on the run..But I just can*t get enough..Can*t get enough of you baby, no..Although there*s no fixin* this mess I madeI hope to God that every girl a*int the same*Cuz she*s a timebomb tickin* awayStill tryin* to get this wrapped around my brainCan*t get enough...Ooh baby..Can*t get enough..Of your good time loveBut you*re not the one.. No, babySo I*ll be on the run...Yeah I*ll be on the run..But I just can*t get enough..Can*t get enough...Ooh baby..Can*t get enough..Of your good time loveBut you*re not the one.. No, babySo I*ll be on the run...Yeah I*ll be on the run..Can*t get enough...Ooh baby..Can*t get enough..Of your good time loveBut you*re not the one.. No, babySo I*ll be on the run...Yeah I*ll be on the run..But I just can*t get enough..No... Oh... Oh...Just can*t get enough...Oh... Oh... Oh...No, Oh... Oh... Oh...
6.Don*t Let Me Go - The Click Five英伦乐队,很喜欢第二任主唱Kyle Patrick,来自专辑《TCV》好听的吉他前奏,渐进的节奏,Kyle的嗓音很有吸引力~I can see your shadow lying in the moonlightI can feel your heartbeat playing on my right sideEvery night I long for this, makin* up what I missI can hear you breathing letting out a sad sighYou tried so hard to hide your scarsAlways on your guardDon*t, don*t let me goDon*t make me hold on when you*re notDon*t, don*t turn awayWhat can I say so you wontNo don*t, don*t let me goI can see the skyline fading in the distanceTears are comin* downI*m trying just to make senseI don*t listen to the radio just the engine and the roadI wonder if my words are makin* any differenceI dream and then it seems to endBut always come againDon*t, don*t let me goDon*t make me hold on when you*re notDon*t, don*t turn awayWhat can I say so you wontNo don*t, don*t let me goI*m comin* downTo where you*re standingI need you now or you*ll be watchin*Me hit the groundWith crashing inDon*t, don*t let me goDon*t make me hold on when you*re notDon*t, don*t turn awayWhat can I say so you wontNo don*t, don*t let me goDon*t let me goDon*t let me go这首歌灰常有意义,附上MV中英字幕版
7.Rude - MAGIC!加拿大乐队以一首“难搞的岳父之歌”打响名号,来自专辑《Don*t Kill the Magic》清新舒服的小雷鬼,松松懒懒的随意唱腔唤醒听觉,格外有feel的小节奏~Saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suitGot in my car and raced like a jet, all the way to youKnocked on your door with heart in my handTo ask you a question*Cause I know that you*re an old-fashioned man, yeah, yeahCan I have your daughter for the rest of my life? say yes, say yes*Cause I need to knowYou say I*ll never get your blessing *til the day I dieTough luck, my friend, but the answer is no!Why you gotta be so rude?Don*t you know I*m human too?why you gotta be so rude?I*m gonna marry her anywaymarry that girlmarry her anywaymarry that girlyeah, no matter what you saymarry that girland we*ll be a familyWhy you gotta be so rudeI hate to do this, you leave no choiceI can*t live without herLove me or hate me we will be bothStanding at that altaror we will run awayto another galaxy you knowYou know she*s in love with meShe will go anywhere I goCan I have your daughter for the rest of my life? say yes, say yes*Cause I need to knowYou say I*ll never get your blessing *til the day I dieTough luck, my friend, *cause the answer*s still no!Why you gotta be so rude?Don*t you know I*m human too?why you gotta be so rude?I*m gonna marry her anywaymarry that girlmarry her anywaymarry that girlyeah, no matter what you saymarry that girland we*ll be a familyWhy you gotta be so rude?Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? say yes, say yes*Cause I need to knowYou say I*ll never get your blessing *til the day I dieTough luck, my friend, but no still means no!Why you gotta be so rude?Don*t you know I*m human too?why you gotta be so rude?I*m gonna marry her anywaymarry that girlmarry her anywaymarry that girlyeah, no matter what you saymarry that girland we*ll be a familyWhy you gotta be so rude?Why you gotta be so rude?Why you gotta be so rude?
8.Boston - Augustana英伦流行摇滚乐队,来自2005年同名EP《Boston》主唱声音层次丰富,歌词动人,钢琴鼓点太美了好吗~in the light of the sun, is there anyone?在那耀眼的阳光下,有人吗?oh it has begun...喔..这一切都将开始oh dear you look so lost,喔..亲爱的,你看起来那么失落Eyes are red and tears are shed,眼睛红红的,泪也流了下来this world you must*ve crossed...you said...你说,日子终究还是要过下去的you don*t know me, you don*t even care,你不了解我,甚至毫不关心you don*t know me, you don*t wear my chains...你不了解我,不能容忍我essential and appealed,总有一天会实现的Carry all your thoughts across带著你所有的想像an open field,穿过那一大片无垠草原when flowers gaze at you..花儿凝视著你They*re not the only ones who cry它们不是唯一when they see you看见你哭泣的you said...你说you don*t know me, you don*t even care,你不了解我,甚至毫不关心you don*t know me, you don*t wear my chains...你不了解我,不能容忍我she said I think I*ll go to Boston...她说,我要出发前往波士顿I think I*ll start a new life,我要一个全新生活I think I*ll start it over,我要重新开始Where no one knows my name,到一个没有人认识我的地方I*ll get out of California,我要离开加州I*m tired of the weather,我讨厌那里的天气I think I*ll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...我会有个新恋情,和我的伴去西班牙I think I*ll go to Boston,我要出发前往波士顿I think that I*m just tired我只是累了I think I need a new town,我需要一个崭新的小镇To leave this all behind...把一切抛在脑后I think I need a sunrise, I*m tired of the sunset我需要晨曦,而不是晚辉余霞I hear it*s nice in the Summer,我听说那里夏天很棒Some snow would be nice...能下点雪也很好Boston...where no one knows my name...波士顿...一个没有人认识我的地方
承办方:丽江市体育局 丽江斐瑞康网络科技有限公司
9.Buzzin - Shwayze美国加州流行说唱组合,他们的音乐有种悠闲轻松的特质,来自专辑《 Shwayze》惬意舒服的节奏,像是在沙滩上吹着海风~(歌词也没什么但就是贴不上,晕~)
10.Stay Awhile - Ryan Star纽约唱作歌手,来自同名EP《Stay Awhile 》前奏很有代入感,小沧桑男声透着无限魅力~Clocks marching at the double timeEvery dollar has become a dimeHearts breaking at the speed of soundFalling down, all aroundBombs lighting up the eastern skyThe backroom deals and the bottom linesThe Earth*s shaking, but we don*t know whyA million fires, oceans riseI leave it all when I feel you nearWhat I*m saying is I need you hereEven though love never seems to lastIf you think we’ve got a chanceStay awhileOh you got to stay awhileThese days are wildSo baby, won*t you stay awhileDrop the needle on the belle brigadeWe slow dance till the moonlight fadesTell me now that you*ll never leaveAlways stay, here with meKeep me safe from the circus showThe bullshit and the blowing smokeThe knife hidden under every sleeveStab your back, watch you bleedThey’re gonna tell you what you wanna hearLike: I can make you a star next yearWell, if New York city*s lights are so brightHow come so many people cry tonightLet your hair fall around your faceI would kill just to keep you safePut your body next to mineJust let go, and close your eyesI shiver when I feel your skinLike a sinner who*s been forgivenGo on, baby, shine your lightCause no one*s gonna find us here tonight
11.I know - Tom Odell英国创作歌手,来自专辑《Long Way Down》,这张专辑获得一致好评~钢琴前奏很美,绵延的嗓音流露着一丝忧郁,雾气弥漫的森林中,寻找着出口,小个性下的音符如此具有吸引力~Cold hands, white lightYellow lamps, on blackened skysDuffel hoods and deep brown eyesI*ll sing you a song that I think you*ll likeAnd we*ll walk the places we always goA million faces that I don*t knowI*ll say the words you always hopesSet our hearts racing even thoughI know what you told meI know that it*s all overI know I can*t keep callingIt*s just every time I runI keep on fallingI know what you told meI know that it*s all overI know I can*t keep callingIt*s just every time I runI keep on falling on youOn the way you stand, on the way you swayThe way your hair curls in the rainTo the little lines that write your faceOr the winter nights you come and stayOr the way you hit me when you wanna fightThe way you yearn the way you cryThe way our love rolls with the tidesBut we know we*ll make up everytimeI know what you told meI know that it*s all overI know I can*t keep callingIt*s just every time I runI keep on fallingI know what you told meI know that it*s all overI know I can*t keep callingIt*s just every time I runI keep on falling on youWon*t you bring me all the things that I needLike falling rain to a rolling seaWon*t you bring me all the things that I needI know what you told meI know that it*s all overI know I can*t keep callingIt*s just every time I runI keep on fallingI know what you told meI know that its all overI know I can*t keep callingIt*s just every time I runI keep on falling on youI know what you told meI know that it*s all overI know I can*t keep callingIt*s just every time I runI keep on fallingI know what you told meI know that it*s all overI know I can*t keep callingIt*s just every time I runI keep on falling on you
12.Changes - Jack Savoretti英国民谣歌手,来自专辑《Before the Storm》缓缓的吉他前奏,磁性沙沙的男声带着些许忧伤,仿佛在诉说着遗憾的往事,打动人心~Changes All of these changes But I*m here to tell you Don*t be afraid Just like a sunrise The light of a new day Step out of the darkness And let it show you the way Nobody knows Nobody cares Whether you live or die in vain Nobody knows Nobody cares from where you came Life*s little game Changes All of these changes Not making it easy To say what I mean But now I*ve got your love Taking on my love Filling the spaces Left in between you and me Nobody knows Nobody cares Whether you live or die in vain Nobody knows Nobody cares from where you came Life*s little gameNobody knows Nobody cares Whether you live or die in vain Nobody knows Nobody cares from where you came Life*s little gameChanges All of these changes Nothing but change
13.Scents And Sensibility - Yellow Red Sparks美国小乐团,来自专辑《Yellow Red Sparks》颓颓懒懒的男声,透着小散漫的随意,不紧不慢的节拍,忽远忽近的感觉很棒~
14.Save Rock And Roll - Fall Out Boy美国Punk乐队,来自同名专辑《Save Rock And Roll》,专辑封面很另类个性不羁的鼓点,男声一个骚气一个man,交错搭调的感觉很棒,一句so fuck you you can cry me an ocean,then leave me be立刻爱上~I need more dreams and less liesI need that dark in a little more lightI cry tears you never seeSo fuck you, you can go cry me an ocean and leave me beYou are what you love,Not who loves youIn a world full of the word yes, I*m here to screamNo, no,Wherever I go, goTrouble seems to followAnd I only come here to save rock and roll,Wherever I go, go,Trouble seems to followI only come here to save rock and roll,Blood brothers in desperation,Hold the signs of a voice of a generationwa~How do you get to be a holy meme?I*ve got the last gas kicking still kicking, that still believesI will defend the faith, going down swingingI will sing the songs that you can*t stop singingNo, no, wherever I go, goTrouble seems to followI only come here to save rock and rollNo, no, wherever I go, goTrouble seems to followI only come here to save rock and rollOh no, we won*t goWe don*t know when to quit, no, noOh no, we won*t goWe don*t know when to quit, no, noOh no, we won*t goWe don*t know when to quit, no, noOh no, we won*t goWe don*t know when to quit, no, noYou are what you love,Not who loves youIn a world full of the word yes, I*m here to screamNo, no…Wherever I go, goTrouble seems to followAnd I only come here to save rock and roll,Wherever I go, go,Trouble seems to followI only come here to save rock and roll,Oh no, we won*t goWe don*t know when to quit, no, noOh no, we won*t goWe don*t know when to quit, no, noOh no, we won*t goWe don*t know when to quit, no, noOh no, we won*t goWe don*t know when to quit, no, no
15.Lucky - Bastian Baker瑞士创作歌手,帅气的外表和洋溢的音乐才华俘获了不少乐迷,这首歌来自专辑《Tomorrow May Not Be Better》温暖如阳光的男声,清新节奏,好心情蔓延开来~之前给MV做了中英字幕,和大家分享~You say you are, never gonna leave me.Like a child, you will always help meThrough the storms, I like the wayYou stand by me. I know I’m luckyWonder when, wonder when you saw meCrying tears, certainly it’s been aCouple years, the brighter side of life has shoneThat I’m not wrongThat everything I thought IWould have to do to do rightIs never gonna be what it was planned to be, coz I’m luckyThe days are shining happyThe pain forever missingFrom when I wake, throughout the dayA lasting smile upon my faceLucky I’m lucky and I hope I’ll always beLucky all my life so nobodyWill ever need to worry about meI’m living freeLucky star, I know it’s shining somewhereIn the sky high above in thin airWatching down, to ensure that I’m all rightI feel at peaceThat everything I thought IWould have to do to do rightIs never gonna be what it was planned to be, coz I’m luckyThe days are shining happyThe pain forever missingFrom when I wake, throughout the dayA lasting smile upon my face
16.Waking on a Pretty Day - Kurt Vile美国独立唱作歌手,来自专辑《Wakin on a Pretty Daze》慵懒随意的男声,一个人晨跑时听超舒服,静静的,在自己的世界中绕圈~Wakin in the dawn of dayI can think about what I want to sayphone ringing off the shelfI guess he wanted to kill himselfWakin on a pretty dayDon*t know why I ever go awayIts* hard to explainMy love in these days.You can say I*ve been most all aroundBut I*m going nowhereDon*t worry bout a thingIt*s only buyingI live along a straight lineNothing always comes to mineTo be frank, I*m friedBut I don*t mind,Yeah yeahYeah yeahyeah yeah yeahBeen diggin* laying low low lowI*m diggin laying low low lowBeen diggingRising at the crack of dawnI can*t think about what wisecrack I*m going to drop along the way todayPhone ringing off the shelfI guess somebody really wanna prove us todayWakin on a pretty dayFor any placenow you stand up to explain itMy..today.Yeah yeahYeah yeahyeah yeah yeah
17.Look After You - The Fray美国摇滚乐队,来自专辑《How to Save a Life》每个鼓点仿佛都能落在心上,主唱磁性忧郁的嗓音很迷人,柔情倾诉令人动容~If I don\*t say this now I will surely break As I\*m leaving the one I want to take Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait My heart has started to separate Oh, oh, Be my baby Ohhhhh Oh, oh Be my baby I\*ll look after you There now, steady love, so few come and don\*t go Will you won\*t you, be the one I always know When I\*m losing my control, the city spins around You\*re the only one who knows, you slow it down Oh, oh Be my baby Ohhhhhh Oh, oh Be my Baby I\*ll look after you And I\*ll look after you If ever there was a doubt My love she leans into me This most assuredly counts She says most assuredly Oh, oh Be my baby Ohhhhhh Oh, oh be my baby I\*ll look after you It\*s always have and never hold You\*ve begun to feel like home What\*s mine is yours to leave or take What\*s mine is yours to make your own Oh, oh Be my baby Ohhhhh Oh, oh Be my baby
18.Best Of Me [Demo] - Daniel Powter加拿大流行歌手,大家很熟悉他的free loop,来自EP《Next Plane Home》简单demo版,温和的旋律,轻柔治愈的嗓音融化心情~I was made the wrong wayWon’t you do me the right wayWhere you gonna be tonightI won’t stay too longMaybe you’re the life of meWhen you talk to me it strikes meWon’t somebody help meNow I*m not too strongWas it something that I didWas it something that I saidOr the combination of both that did me inYou know I’m hoping you’ll sing alongEven if it’s not your favorite songDon’t want to be the only one that nonce haven*t goalsI guess that some of us spin againAnd when you do you need a friendDon’t want to be there when there’s nothing left to seeAnd I hate the thought of finally being erasedBaby that’s the best of meEverything’s behind meBut the hopeless signs beside meI’m living in the momentHave I wasted all your timeWas it something that I doWas it something that I saidOr the combination of both that did me inYou know I’m hoping you’ll sing alongEven if it’s not your favorite songDon’t want to be the only one that nonce haven*t goalsI guess that some of us spin againWhen you do you’ll need a friendDon’t want to be there when there’s nothing left to seeAnd I hate the thought of finally being erasedBaby that’s the best of me
19.Another Goodbye - Memphis High美国二人小摇组合,来自专辑《From You to Me》让人迷醉的嗓音,透露着灵魂深处的不安与暗涌,旋律有种破茧而出的重生感~midnight and i`m drivinout of this life all aloneyou keep floatin into my headhave i let you get too closewhen i have to let it goanother goodbye and i`m broken againwhy do i trywhen i know it`s got to endand i`m leavin the pieces on the roadthere`s no turnin back nowanother goodbye(goodbye)another goodbye(goodbye)givin more than i haveare you livin comfortablyan i crazy for not lyinhow i let you get to mewhen i know i have to leaveanother goodbye and i`m broken againwhy do i trywhen i know it`s got to endand i`m leavin the pieces on the roadthere`s no turnin back nowanother goodbye(goodbye)another goodbye(goodbye)another goodbye and i`m broken againwhy do i trywhen i know it`s got to endanother goodbye and i`m broken againwhy do i trywhen i know it`s got to endand i`m leavin the pieces on the roadthere`s no turnin back nowanother goodbye(goodbye)another goodbye(goodbye)
20.Lady Melody - Tom Frager出生在非洲的歌手,来自专辑《Better Days》,这是一张混合语言的专辑带着些许调皮告白心声,沙沙的嗓音很有特点,小雷鬼节奏听着很开心,温暖而明媚~J*me laisse aller souvent,C*est vrai, j*attends,Que passe le mauvais temps,Et qu*on fasse comme avant,J*suis pas certain d*avoir trouvé ma place,J*suis pas certain mais pour éviter la casse,J*ai trouvé ma p*tite lady, melody, oh oh oh oh ohElle est dans ma tête,Elle ne m*abandonne jamais,Je la trouve encore plus belle, quand elle s*habille en reggae,Elle me suit, à chaque voyage loin d*ici,Elle est, ma lady melody,Ma p*tite lady,Elle est ce qui me reste,Quand j*ai déjà tout essayé,Elle chante quand la vie me blesse,Et je chante à ses c?tés,Dans les orages, les tempêtes,Jamais elle ne m*a quitté quand je m*arrête,D*avancer, j*ai trouvé,Elle est le soleil que j*attendais,Elle est dans ma tête,Elle ne m*abandonne jamais,Je la trouve encore plus belle quand elle s*habille en reggae,Elle me suit, à chaque voyage loin d*ici,Elle est, ma lady melody,Avec elle je fly away,Tu vois comme un oiseau là-haut je fly away,Quand j*entends sa melody je fly away,Il n*y a quelle qui me comprenne je fly away,Elle me donne le fire et je fly away,J*évite les failles de la vie et je fly away,Tu vois comme un oiseau, là-haut je fly away,Comme un oiseau qui plane et je fly là-haut, tout là-haut,Ouh ouh ouh ouh
21.Inside Of You - Infant Sorrow英国歌手和演员,水果姐Katy Perry前夫,来自电影《Forgetting Sarah Marshall》原声迷人英腔,忧郁而动人的嗓音很有吸引力,和他外形略不搭的说~Oh these ancient skies 噢,这些古老的天空I*ve had these wandering eyes 我有这些游荡的眼睛but you took me by surprise 但是你让我感到吃惊when you let me inside of you 当你让我在你心之中Inside of you 进驻你心Inside of you 进驻你心There*s got to be 一定要Some part of me 我的部分Inside of you 进驻你心Inside of you, I could cross this desert plane 进驻你心, 我可以穿过这个沙漠Inside of you, I can hear you scream my name 进驻你心, 我可以聆听你呼喊我的名字Inside of you, while the stars unfold 进驻你心, 当星星初现I*ve crossed me heart and I*ve crossed the world 我已经越过我的心和整个世界And I need you here and I need to be Inside of you 我需要你在这里, 我需要进驻你心.Now the flowers bloom 现在是花开时期I feel you creep into my room 我感觉你慢慢走进我房间And if this should be our tune 如果这应该是我们的曲调I*ll die here inside of you 我将要死在你心里And the world explodes 世界爆炸I*ve never been down this road 我从来没有在这条道路Teach me how to glow 告诉我如何燃烧While I*m moving 当我在行动Inside of you 进驻你心Inside of you, the restless find their dreams 进驻你心, 焦躁不安的找到他们的梦想Inside of you, this king has found his queen 进驻你心, 这个国王找到了他的皇后Inside of you, all the stars unfold 进驻你心, 所有的星星初现I*ve crossed me heart and I*ve crossed the world 我已经穿越了我的心和整个世界And I need you here and I need to beInside of you 我需要你在这里, 我需要进驻你心Inside of you 进驻你心Bay blue 蓝色的弯So say it*s you 这是你To thoughts untrue 不真实的想法Who I woo 我向谁求婚It*s you I woo 是你Through and through 不停的穿越And through and through 不停的穿越There*s so much more than just a screw 这里不仅仅是个螺丝Inside of you 进驻你心And I was blizzard blind 我是盲人在暴雪中Felt like I*ve lost me mind 感觉我迷失了我的思维But you*ve treated me so kind 但是你对我很好I don*t know what to do. 我不知道该做什么
22.Empty Handed - Raining and OK美国乐队,来自EP《Always Will Be》男声一出来立刻被吸引,独特的魅力,伴着淡淡忧伤的气质,中段鼓点节奏让整首歌的感觉瞬间提升~I am up, then I*m downFrom one moment to the nextBreathing in, breathing outI*m gasping for breatheI am searching far, searching wideFor an answer that is mineI am empty handedI*m broken and I*m strandedI*m not sure how much more I can takeI am sure that I will breakEmpty handedI am bound and I*m tiedThere*s nothing I can doHope was filled in a glassI was falling over youI am losing hard, hear my cryPlease don*t leave me hereMy cup is dryGod, you left me high and dryI can*t hear you calling my nameI*m as timid as a childCan you hear me screaming your nameI don*t know, I don*t know, I don*t know
23.Demons - Imagine Dragons美国独立摇滚乐队,来自EP《Continued Silence》渐入鼓点的暗涌,藏在内心深处的恶魔,编曲赞,大爱主唱Dan Reynolds的嗓音~When the days are cold当暗无天日And the cards all fold当希望落空And the saints we see我们看见的圣人们啊Are all made of gold熠熠闪光,遥不可及When your dreams all fail当梦想沦落And the ones we hail当深陷逆境Are the worst of all这是最黑暗的日子吧And the blood’s run stale连血液都跟着腐朽I want to hide the truth我想隐藏这真相I want to shelter you帮你构筑虚拟的天堂But with the beast inside但我内心的野兽There’s nowhere we can hide蠢蠢欲动,呼之欲出No matter what we breed不管我们以何为食We still are made of greed贪念是我们的本质This is my kingdom come我的欲望王国已经筑起This is my kingdom come我的欲望王国已经筑起When you feel my heat当你感受到我的炽热Look into my eyes请凝视我的双眸It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔Don’t get too close不要靠我太近It’s dark inside这里再无光明It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔When the curtain*s call当所有的一切落幕Is the last of all这就是结束了吗When the lights fade out当所有光都熄灭All the sinners crawl罪恶开始蠢蠢欲动So they dug your grave他们掘翻你的坟墓And the masquerade揭穿你的伪装Will come calling out大声尖叫吧At the mess you made在这一片狼藉中Don’t want to let you down我不想你受伤害But I am hell bound却被困束,无能为力Though this is all for you尽管我所做的一切都是为了你Don’t want to hide the truth不想掩藏这真相No matter what we breed不管我们以何为食We still are made of greed贪念是我们的本质This is my kingdom come我的欲望王国已经筑起This is my kingdom come我的欲望王国已经筑起When you feel my heat当你感受到我的炽热Look into my eyes请凝视我的双眸It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔Don’t get too close不要靠我太近It’s dark inside这里再无光明It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔They say it*s what you make他们说你是始作俑者I say it*s up to fate在我看来只是命运弄人It*s woven in my soul这是命中注定I need to let you go我必须任你远离Your eyes, they shine so bright你的双眸,闪烁迷人I want to save their light我多想留住那光芒I can*t escape this now此刻我再也无法逃避Unless you show me how除非你告诉我这是对的。。。When you feel my heat当你感受到我的炽热Look into my eyes请凝视我的双眸It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔Don’t get too close不要靠我太近It’s dark inside这里再无光明It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔It’s where my demons hide那里藏着我内心的恶魔
24.Go Don*t Stop - Mat McHugh澳大利亚独立歌手,来自专辑《Love Come Save Me》不知不觉被简单纯粹的嗓音俘获听觉,乐器很赞,节奏有种悠闲舒服的感觉~
25.La Da Dee - Cody Simpson澳大利亚小歌手,来自专辑《Surfers Paradise》清新节奏,带给人无限好心情,跳跃的音符就这么环绕在耳边~There*s no way to say this song*s about someone else  Every time you*re not in my arms I start to lose myself   Someone please pass me my shades, don*t let em see me down   You have taken over my days   So tonight I*m going out   Yea I feel like there is no better place   When I*m by your side   I have a little taste and I*m always for you   Now I*m always for the party anywhere   *Cause all the girls are looking fine   But you*re the only one on my mind   La da dee, La la da doo   La la da me, La la da you   La da dee, La la da doo   There*s only me, There*s only you   La da dee, La la da doo   La la da me, La la da you   La da dee, La la da doo   When you are gone I*ll think of you   All these places packed with people   But your face is all I see   And the music*s way to loud   But your voice won*t let me be.   So many pretty girls around   They*re just dressing to impress   But the thought of you alone has got me sweating   I don*t know what to see next   Yea I feel like there is no better place   When I*m by your side   I have a little taste and I*m always for you   Now I*m always for the party anywhere   *Cause all the girls are looking fine   But you*re the only one on my mind   La da dee, La la da doo   La la da me, La la da you   La da dee, La la da doo   There*s only me, There*s only you   La da dee, La la da doo   La la da me, La la da you   La da dee, La la da doo   When you are gone I*ll think of you   La da dee, La la da doo   La la da me, La la da you   La da dee, La la da doo   There*s only me, There*s only you   La da dee, La la da doo   La la da me, La la da you   La da dee, La la da doo   When you are gone I*ll think of you   I*ll pretend the night is so beautiful   Take a photo with the pose   La da dee, La la da doo   They won*t see through my disguise   Right here behind my eyes   Replaying in my mind   La da da yea   Yea I feel like there is no better place   When I*m by your side   I have a little taste and I*m always for you   Now I*m always for the party anywhere   *Cause all the girls are looking fine   But you*re the only one on my mind   La da dee, La la da doo   La la da me, La la da you   La da dee, La la da doo   There*s only me, There*s only you   La da dee, La la da doo   La la da me, La la da you   La da dee, La la da doo   When you are gone I*ll think of you   La da dee, La la da doo   La la da me, La la da you   La da dee, La la da doo   There*s only me, There*s only you   La da dee, La la da doo   La la da me, La la da you   La da dee, La la da doo   When you are gone I*ll think of you
26.Traveling Light - Joel Hanson美国福音歌手,来自同名EP《Traveling Light》魔法似的,这样的节奏与旋律,激活了一颗蠢蠢欲动、想要去冒险的心~Well I was doubling over the load on my shouldersWas a weight I carried with me everydayCrossing miles of frustrations and rivers a ragingPicking up stones I found along the wayI staggered and I stumbled down pathways of troubleI was hauling those souvenirs of miseryAnd with each step taken my back was breakingTill I found the one who took it all from meDown by the riverside (down by the riverside)I laid my burdens downNow I’m traveling lightMy spirit lifted high (I found my freedom now)I found my freedom nowAnd I’m traveling lightThrough the darkest alleys and loneliest valleysI was dragging those heavy changes of doubt and fearThen with the one word spoken the locks were brokenNow he’s leading me to places where there are no tearsDown by the riverside (down by the riverside)I laid my burdens downNow I’m traveling lightMy spirit lifted high (I found my freedom now)I found my freedom nowAnd I’m traveling lightDown by the riversideI laid my burdens downNow I’m traveling lightMy spirit lifted highI found my freedom nowAnd I’m traveling lightDown by the riverside (down by the riverside)I laid my burdens downNow I’m traveling lightMy spirit lifted high (I found my freedom now)I found my freedom nowAnd I’m traveling lightDown by the riverside (down by the riverside)I laid my burdens downNow I’m traveling lightMy spirit lifted high (I found my freedom now)I found my freedom nowAnd I’m traveling light (traveling light, traveling light)I found my freedom now (traveling light, traveling light)
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 太迟了 too late 的文章

随机推荐