1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
仁爱英语总复习练习题
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
英语总复习练习题七年级Unit1Topic11.WelcomeChina!A.forB.toC.inD.back2.—Howareyou?—A.Howareyou?B.Notbad,thanks.C.Yes,Iam.D.Thankyou.3.—Goodafternoon.—A.Goodafternoon.
B.Howdoyoudo?C.Howareyou?
D.I’mfine.4.—IssheMaria?—A.Yes,sheis.B.No,sheis.C.No,heisn’t.D.I’mfine.5.—youJane?—,I’mMaria.A.Is;No
B.ANoC.AYes D.Do;No6.—Goodmorning,MissWang.—A.Goodmorning,MrGreen.B.Thankyou,MrGreen.C.Howdoyoudo,MrGreen.D.Fine,thankyou 7.—Howdoyoudo?—A.Howareyou?
B.Howdoyoudo?C.Goodmorning
D.Fine,thankyou.8.—What’syourname?—A.I’mfine.
B.Thankyou.C.MynameisJim.
D.Nicetomeetyou.9.—Sitdown,please.—A.Hello.
B.Sitdown.C.Thankyou.
D.Yousitdown.10.—IsheLiMing?—A.No,he’sKangkang.B.Yes,heisn’t.C.He’sLiMing.D.HisnameisKangkang. II.连词成句1.LiLei,name,is,my___________________________________________2.you,fine,thank,I,am___________________________________________3.Wang,Mr,morning,good___________________________________________4.to,you,too,nice,meet___________________________________________III.情景匹配。 ()1.Howdoyoudo?
A.Thanks.()2.Hi!MynameiaMichaelB.I’mfine,thankyou.What’syourname?()3.Good-bye,MissLee.
C.MynameisXiaoZeng.()4.Nicetomeetyou.
D.Thankyou.()5.Haveaniceday!
E.Nicetomeetyou,too.()6.Howareyou?
F.Howdoyoudo?()7.Sitdown,please!
G.You,too.()8.WelcometoChina!
H.Seeyoulater,Jane.()9.Excuseme.AreyouLiMing? I.No,sheisJane.()10.IssheMaria?
J.Yes,Iam. Topic2I.根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1.—W_____areyoufrom? —IamfromJapan.2.—W_____isyourname? —MynameisJane.3.—What’syourt_____number? —It’sis(8.4.HeisfromChina.H_____nameisJohn.5.HernameisMaria.S_____isfromCuba(古巴)II.用am,is,are填空。1.I_____fromChina.2.Hername_____Jane.3.They_____inEngland.4._____youfromCanada?5.She_____ateacher.6.—AreyoufromJapan?—Yes,I_____.7.LucyandLily_____fromtheU.S.A.8.Hisname_____Michael.9.—_____hePeter?—No,heisn’t.HeisJack.10.—What______hername?—HernameisAlice.
III.单项选择。1.What’s______name?A.he
D.she2.Mr.Black_______fromtheU.S.A.A.is
D.where3.EdgarandMark______fromCuba.A.is
正在加载中,请稍后...He goes to the cinema at times.(对划线部分提问) he go to the cinema? 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
to the cinema at times.()
答案:解析:How often does;因为问的是频度,故要用how often。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年福建省仙游县郊尾沙溪中学初一下学期第一次月考英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
Mike is an American.& Now he’s in No. 8 Junior High School in Tengzhou.& He’s in Class 5, Grade 7.& Every day he gets up early.& He always goes to school in his father’s car.&& His classes begin at 8:00 a.m.& He has four classes in the morning.& He has lunch at school at about 12:00 a.m.& He has two classes in the afternoon.& After school, he goes home by car at 5:30 p.m.& and has dinner at 6:30 p.m.& After& dinner,& he& does& his& homework& with& his& sister& and& then& he& plays& the& guitar& for& a& while.& At about 9:00 p.m.& he goes to bed.【小题1】Where& is& Mike& from ?A. England&& B. The U.S.A.& C. Canada D. Japan【小题2】How& does& Mike& go& to& school ?A.By bikeB.By carC.On footD.By train【小题3】Where& does& Mike& have& lunch ?A.At homeB.At schoolC.In a shopD.In a restaurant(饭馆)。【小题4】How& many& classes& does& Mike& have& every& day ?A.SixB.TwoC.ThreeD.Four【小题5】What& does& Mike& do& after& dinner ?A.He does his homework and plays the guitar.B.He plays soccer.C.He watches TV.D.He goes to bed.
来源:学年福建省永定县仙师中学初一下学期第一次月考英语试卷
根据短文内容回答问题Mr. Ge lives in a small village(村子)named Shanqingge, but he works in a big city(城市). He goes to work by train every morning and comes home in the same way.This morning he reads his newspaper on the train, a man behind(在……后面)him says “Hello” to him and begins to talk to him, “Your life is boring, isn’t it? You take the same train every morning. You always take the same seat and read the same newspaper.” “How do you know all that about me?” Mr. Ge says angrily(生气地).“Because I always take the same seat behind you,” the man says.【小题1】Where does Mr. Ge live?【小题2】How does Mr. Ge go to work every day?【小题3】What does Mr. Ge often do on the train?【小题4】Does the man often take the same train to work?【小题5】把画线的句子翻译成汉语。
来源:学年安徽怀远包集中学初一下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Harry is eight years old. He goes to school near his home. He always goes there and comes home on foot. One day he came home from school late. His mother saw him and asked him, "Why were you late, Harry?""My teacher was very angry and asked you to go to her office tomorrow.""To her office? Why?" his mother asked. "Because she asked a question in the class." said Harry. "Nobody could answer it, but I could. ""You are so clever, my son. " his mother said with a smile." What is her question?". Her question is "Who put the tomato on my chair and made my trousers dirty?" said Harry.【小题1】Harry was late because _______.A.he did his homework at schoolB.he played football at schoolC.his teacher asked him to stay at schoolD.his teacher asked him to give a talk at school【小题2】_______can answer the teacher's question in class.A.Nobody B.HarryC.Many students D.Some students【小题3】There is a _______on the teacher's chair. A.bookB.tomatoC.bagD.pen【小题4】The teacher asked Harry's mother to school because _______A.Harry is eightB.Harry goes to school an footC.Harry's home is nearD.Harry made her angry【小题5】The teacher's trousers were dirty because _______.A.she sat on the groundB.it was raining hard .C.she sat on the tomatoD.she had it for a long time
来源:2012年外研版初中英语八年级下Module 2练习卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据句意及首字母填写单词,注意使用其适当形式1.Some of my r_______,my grandparents, live in Guilin.2.Mr John, can I ask you a_________(person) question?3.Don’t talk loudly in ___________(公共的) places. It’s not polite.4.Betty got many g_______ on her 14thbirthday.5.I want to ________(分享)my dream with my best friend.6.--- Sorry, I’m late.& ---- Itdoesn’t m________.7.He goes to work at 7:30 as _________.(usually)8.It seems that the little girl is__________(害怕)totell the true.9.Don’t w_________, everything will be allright.10.More than a million ________(foreign)visited that city last year.&
来源:学年云南陇川第一中学初二上期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
The day is like any other day in his life.Tom walks past the shop on the street corner. He stops to look at the front rowof shoes, and he feels happy to see that the pair of shoes he wants very muchis still there. Looking down at his old shoes, he feels sorry for himself. Hereally wants to have them for his birthday.He sadly walks away and thinks how to tellhis mother about it. He knows very well she has little money. He decides not togo home at once , as he looks sad and his mother will notice(注意) it. So he goes to the parkand sits on the grass. There he sees a boy moving a wheelchair(轮椅)with his hands . Tom looksat him and is surprised to see that the boy has no feet. He looks at his ownfeet. “It’s much better to be without shoes than without feet”, he thinks.There is no reason or him to feel so sorry and sad. He goes away and smiles,thinking he is happier.1.Tom passes the shop ______.
A.on foot
B.by bike
C.in a wheelchair
2.Tom stops in front of the shop because hewants to ______ .
A.buy the shoes
B.look at the shoes he liked
C.buy a present for his friend
D.get something for his birthday party
3.Why did Tom go to the park? Because______.
A.many nice shoes are sold(卖) there
B.he wants to play there for a while
C.he wants to see his disabled(残疾的) friend
D.he doesn’t want to make his mother worried
4. We can learn from the story that Tom______ .
A.doesn’t like old shoes
B.loves his mother very much
C.doesn’t want to stay at home
D.has no feet
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号从方框中选择适当的句子完成对话.其中有一项是多余的.A: Morning! What can I do for you?B: We’d like to make a trip for a weekend holiday.A: There are many travel routes[小题1]B: We’d like to choose Dalian.A: It’s really bea 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
从方框中选择适当的句子完成对话,其中有一项是多余的。(5分)A: Morning! What can I do for you?B: We’d like to make a trip for a weekend holiday.A: There are many travel routes(路线)【小题1】B: We’d like to choose Dalian.A: It’s really beautiful. I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourselves there.B: &&【小题2】A: By plane.B: &&【小题3】A: About one hour. How long will you stay there?B: About two days.&【小题4】 .A: $1500.B: Thank you very much.A: &&【小题5】&. Have a wonderful trip.
【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】A【小题4】F【小题5】B
解析试题分析:【小题1】根据回答可知在问你想参观那个城市,故填C【小题2】根据回答乘坐飞机,可知在问到那里的方式,故填D【小题3】根据回答是一段时间,可知在问多久,故填A【小题4】根据回答的是钱数,故上文在问花费多少钱,故填F【小题5】根据上句是感谢的话,故填B考点:情景交际
请在这里输入关键词:
题型:句型转换
按要求改写下列句子,在答题卡上标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处单词的正确形式。【小题1】 Simon would like two kilos of beef.(对划线部分提问)How&&& beef&&& Simon like?【小题2】 He does well in playing volleyball.(改为否定句)He&&&&&&& well in playing volleyball,【小题3】 There are three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon for us.(同义句)&&&&&&&three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon.【小题4】The young is not very fat.(对划线部分提问)&&&is the young man&&&?【小题5】children, pocket, help, in, areas, use, to, our, money, can, we, poor(.)
句型转换(10分)【小题1】He watches CCTV news every day. (改为否定句)He &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&CCTV news every day.【小题2】 Eddie walks to his bowl many times a day. (同义句)Eddie _______ to his bowl _________& _________ many times a day.【小题3】I play basketball after school.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&do you &&&&&&&&after school?【小题4】 Lihua does well in playing football at school.(写同义句)Lihua is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&playing football at school.【小题5】 Millie doesn’t do her homework on Sunday.(改肯定句)Millie &&&&&&&&&her homework on Sunday.
题型:单选题
—What’s the date today?—It’s June ______, 2014.A. the fifteen&&&&&B. the nineteenth&&C. eighteen
题型:补充句子
A.Did you argue with your parents?&& B.But your parents are just worried about you.C.That's a good idea.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Now I feel very sad.E.What should I do now?&&&&&&&&&&& F.What's the matter?G.I'm sorry to hear that.A:You look unhappy today.【小题1】________B:Yesterday when I got home,I found my parents reading my diary. I got very angry. Shouldn't I keep my own secrets?A:Of course you can keep your secrets.【小题2】________B:No,but I shouted at them. They didn't say a word. They just kept silent.【小题3】________A:In fact,your parents shouldn't read your diary. They should respect your privacy.【小题4】______ They want to make sure you aren't in any trouble,and they want to understand your life and study better in this way. Maybe you hurt your parents.B:I agree.【小题5】________A:Say sorry to them. Try talking to them more. Let them know what you are doing,so that they won't worry about you so much.B:OK. I'll do as you told me.
The girl (G) has talked with some foreign teachers at the English corner. Now she is telling her English teacher (T) about it.G: I’ve just been to the English corner.T: Oh.&&【小题1】&&Did you talk with Ben and Andy?G:&&【小题2】&& And I’m not sure if they understand me.T: No problem. You have had a good start.G: But I’m afraid of making mistakes when I speak.T:&&【小题3】& Be confident of yourself.G: But do you think they like to talk with us beginners?T:&【小题4】&&&G:. Well, I’m still not so confident. You know my pronunciation is poor.T:&&【小题5】&&&try to talk with them as much as possibleG: All right. Thank you, sir.A.That’s great.B.That’s a really bad excuse.C.We all learn from mistakes, don’t we?D.No, it isn’t.E. Only a few words.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&F. Sure, sometimes they do.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&G. Yes. Unless they’re busy.
题型:单词拼写
根据括号内的英(汉)语提示,完成句子。【小题1】The teacher told us that the sun ____ (rise) in the east.【小题2】They ____(提供) us with delicious food last night&【小题3】He fell asleep while he _____ ( read) a book.【小题4】A good beating will teach you to tell the ____ ( true) in future.【小题5】Please ____ (允许) me to introduce my best friend Mary.【小题6】Education is one of the most important parts of a country’s _______ (develop)【小题7】The ____ ( die ) of my pet dog made me feel sad.&&【小题8】It’s too hard for me to learn it. Can you show me how ____ ( throw) the ball【小题9】It’s raining _____ ( heavy). Let’s stay at home.
补全对话。根据对话内容,从右边方框中选出适当的选项补全对话。并将选项的编号字母依次填在答题卡的相应位置。 (共 4 小题,每小题 1分;计 4 分)David: Excuse me.Waitress: Yes?   【小题1】  David: I ordered my dish half an hour ago, but I haven’t got it yet.Waitress:   【小题2】  I’m going to see if it’s ready.(The waitress comes back from the kitchen. )David: Sir, I’ve just checked with the kitchen and your food will come up next.   【小题3】  David: Thank you.Waitress: Please enjoy your food. Again, I’m sorry that I have kept you waiting so long.David:   【小题4】  A.Oh, here it comes.B.It doesn’t matter.C.I’m sorry for that.D.What can I do for you?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号4发现相似题句型转换小题1:They are doing housework now. (用this time yesterday改写句子)They
housework this time yesterday.小题2:The little boy said, “I feel hungry and thirsty.”(改为间接引语)The little boy said
hungry and thirsty.小题3:They will play basketball after school. (对划线部分提问)
they do after school?小题4:You should come to school early next time.(同义句) You
to come to school early next time. 小题5:Go to the airport early. You will see Jay Chou.(用if合并为一句)If you
to the airport early, you
see Jay Chou. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:句型转换小题1:They are doing housework now. (用this time yesterday改写句子)They
housework this time yesterday.小题2:The little boy said, “I feel hungry and thirsty.”(改为间接引语)The little boy said
to come to school early next time. 小题5:Go to the airport early. You will see Jay Chou.(用if合并为一句)If you
see Jay Chou.句型转换小题1:They are doing housework now. (用this time yesterday改写句子)They
see Jay Chou.科目:最佳答案小题1:were, doing小题2:he, felt小题3:What, will小题4:are, supposed小题5:go, will解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 he looks sad 的文章

随机推荐