英语a4纸创意手工作文画,(A4纸)

2014考研英语作文:图画作文25组经典搭配
来源:  10:22:48 【】 
编辑整理“2014考研英语作文:图画作文25组经典搭配”帮助各位研友轻松备考,顺利通关!
  一、中间段
  1.The most obvious reason for this phenomenon is that______________. Consequently,______________.
  2.No matter you like it or not, AAA has become more and more popular and there are many reason for it.
  3.It’s an urgent task for us to change this unfavorable situation:______________.
  4.The picture can reminds you of some strange, yet familiar phenomena existing in our society.
  5.A great number of solutions are being offered.Some people suggest that______________. Others argue that______________.
  6.Confronted with AAA, we should take a serious of effective measures to cope with the situation.
  7.However,________may cause some problems. First, it is__________. Second,_______. Finally,_____. So,it is clear that______________has its advantages and disadvantages.
  8.Although___________has a great advantage of__________, it can’t compete with__________in____________.
  9._________may be preferable to___________, but___________suffers from the disadvantages that________.
  10.The advantages of____________are much greater that those of___________. For instance, ______________.
  11._______may be preferable to______________, but it also suffers from the disadvantages that______________.
  12.But I don’t think it is a very good way to solve_______. For instance,______________.Worst of all, ____.
  13.There are many ways to__________. First,_____________. Second,______________. Third,____________.
  14.On the contrary,there are some people in favor of_______.They believe_________.Moreover, they think_______.
  15.There are several measures for us to adopt. First,we can______________, there are a number of advantages of______________.Another solution is to______________.
  16.It is high time that something was done about it.For example,______________.In addition,______________. All these measures will certainly______________.
  17.There are some other people, who______________.Their reasons are different,something for______________,sometimes for______________, and sometimes simply for______________.
  18.______________is necessary and important to our country’s development and construction. First,_____________. What’s more,_____________. Most important of all,______________.
  19.However, if not managed properly, ________can create many problems.Sometimes__________. Furthermore, ___________.Therefore, ____________has been gaining public concern.
  20.There are probably many reasons for______________. First,______________.Second,______________. Finally,______________.
  21.Well, why is there________? I think there might be two reasons. One is_______, and the other is______________.
  22.There are, I think, two main reasons for______.In the first place, _______. In the second place, ________.T herefore, _____.
  23.Why______________? For one thing,_________. For another, ________. Perhaps the main reason is______________.
  24.It is no easy job to find the reasons for this tendency which involves several complicated factors.For some______________. For others______________.
  25.Why______________? The first reason is that______________.The second reason is______________.The third is______________. For all this, the main cause of______________is due to______________.
1&&&   编辑推荐:
文章责编:wuxiaojuan825& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:58:26)?&&( 13:54:59)?&&( 13:53:17)?&&( 11:19:30)?&&( 11:17:01)?&&( 11:15:29)
?智能练习?智能评估
扫描二维码下载
在线名师:  
著名政治教育专家;研究生、博士生导师;中国国家人事人才培...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言美文学硕士。屠老师的课堂气氛活跃...[]
在线名师:  
教授,毕业于北京大学,拥有计算机、数学、金融.....[]
在线名师:  
北京外国语大学英语语言文学学士、北京大学哲学系宗教硕士...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
广告剩余8秒
文档加载中
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
考研英语一“图画类”作文模板
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
怎么完成一份英语手抄报?主题是用”奇怪的发明”写一篇英语作文,可以帮我设计一下吗?A4纸的,加上画画.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
设计的话百度英语手抄报图片有很多哦,参考一下他们的花边和排版就好了,以发明为主题的话看你文章写什么配图就画什么 帮你设计的话你也不一定满意啊百度一下一大堆喜欢哪个照着画就好了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码&|&考研资讯&|&招生信息&|&
&|&历年真题&|&
&|&调剂&|&
名师风采&|&考研网校&|&考试书城
2013考研英语作文 图画类经典范文
& 2013考研冲刺日日逼近,也是考生头疼的一部分,所占分值很大,今年大纲去掉了小作文的摘要题型,让同学们稍稍松了口气,短文写作要求学生撰写160-200词的短文,题型包括主题句作文,提纲作文,规定情景作文,图表作文,和图画作文等。对考生掌握和运用语言的能力要求高,文都编辑整理考研英语写作的复习方法及答题技巧,供考生参考,希望在给备考阶段的考生指点迷津。
&&& 请大家认真阅读《》,此书包含写作历年真题剖析和写作模拟练习,希望大家认真对待,参考真题,多掌握作文例句和模板,深入理解。
&&& 最后预祝大家考试成功。
【】【】【】
关于“2013考研英语作文”的新闻
发贴区 (已有条跟帖,)
考研QQ交流群:
考研课程推荐
&&&点击查看文都何凯文..扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
围绕my dream写一篇英语作文、字数超过A4纸的一半、
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
这里有300字了,A4纸的一半大概就500字,应该够了= =都是简单的英语,不需要我另附翻译了吧~这篇作文真是挺好的.When I was a child,may be because of the influence of the film."Xiao Bing Zhang Ga",my dream was to be a soldier just like Zhang Ga.I thought if I was a soldier,I should be able to swim,dive and climb trees as he did.It seemed to be very wonderful.So I began to learn swimming,diving and climbing trees.I practiced every day and finally I could do them well.But when I entered junior high school and had the military training.I suddenly found that as a girl being a soldier was very difficult and I wasn’t strong enough to bear it .I had to give my dream up.But I wasn’t discouraged,and I had new aim,which was to be a postwoman,or rather to be a newspaper girl.As a newspaper girl.I could speed along streets on a bike and throw newspapers onto every porch.That’s also very cool.So I started learning to ride a bicycle.After the everyday practice,I could go very fast by bicycle.But to my disappointment,the job which I wanted only existed in western counties not in China,because there was no porch in China.And Chinese postmen had to stuff very thick newspapers into very small mailboxes from very narrow entrances.The job was far from what I had expected.So once again my dream fell through.Perhaps you have had the same experience as I and most of your dreams haven’t come true yet.But I think it doesn’t matter,because if you have a dream,you’ll make many efforts to realize it.This course is really important.If I hadn’t dreamt of being a soldier or a newspaper boy.I wouldn’t have learned to swim,to dive,to climb trees or to ride a bicycle.Even if our dream can’t come true,you’ll learn much from the efforts you have made.So what I want to tell us is that dream helps us to grow up and teaches us how to control our lives .It is dream that gives us power and makes our lives colorful
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 一滴水英语创意作文 的文章

随机推荐