求一篇英语作文啊,1 应该按兴趣选择大学,2,应该按生物医学工程就业前景景选择大学

如何选择一所好大学上学(2)
如何选择一所好大学上学(2)综上分析,专家建议,如果考试分数较为理想,则尽量优先选择相应档位的大学,如果考试分数不理想,则尽量优先选择容易就业的专业。如何选择一所好大学上学 [篇2]一、选学校优先,还是选专业优先专家指出,就到底是选专业优先还是选学校优先,这是让考生及家长一直都拿不准、辨不清的问题,这和“鸡头优先,还是凤尾优先”的困境几乎是同出一辙。选院校和选专业,哪个优先的问题,主要要看考生具备怎样的实力。专家建议:对于分数在大专线及以上的考生,专家建议:1、如果你是高分的考生,这样的实力,可以在学校和专业上都选,选好学校的同时,再选该校中相对较好的专业;2、如果你成绩中等的考生,建议还是以选院校为主,尽量进入一个实力教强的院校,学院的学风、底蕴和品牌,对于自己未来的发展还是有一定帮助的;3、对于分数稍微低一些的考生,则建议以选择易于就业的专业为主,尤其是一些专科层面的,尽量优先考虑专业,学一个自己擅长的,或者适合自己的专业,将来的就业的压力就会小一些。对于分数在大专线以下的考生,专家建议:1、要选择贴近市场、社会需求旺盛的专业学习。而一些公立统招大学设置的专业与市场需求严重的脱节,甚至很多专业本身就没有开设,比如民航服务管理、高级护理等专业,而民办大学出于生存压力所开设的课程则紧跟就业风向,更利于就业。与其为了一个文凭,在末流的公立统招大学选择一个末流的专业,倒不如在一流的民办大学选择一个一流的专业,来的更为实在一些。2、要选择自己喜欢的、感兴趣甚至是“特长的”专业,“兴趣是最好的老师”,家长尽量不要逼着学生学习自己毫无兴趣的专业。与其为了文凭选择一个自己毫无兴趣、且毫无前途的专业,倒不如选择一个自己感兴趣、且前景广阔的专业。毕竟,现在大学文凭的含金量大幅缩水,用人单位对文凭的要求也不像早先那么苛求了。二、离家近优先,还是大城市优先如果家庭条件宽裕,尽量还是选择一线城市,比如北、上、广等等,原因如下:1、经济发达、文化底蕴深厚、专家学者众多,长期学习生活于此,可让人心胸、眼界和格局极大开拓,这对于学生未来的成长大有好处。趁着年轻,多出去闯闯,毕竟接触的事物、接触的环境、接触的人群不同,心胸、眼界和格局也大不相同。2、在大城市学习优势不仅可以开拓思维,增长见识,而且也意味着更多更好的就业和选择机会。在一城市里,无论是招聘单位的数量和质量都也优于二线城市,世界五百强的企业,以及世界上众多顶级公司也大多在一线城市落户,在这种环境下,更有利于年轻人的成长和历练。相对而言,北京、上海、广州这三个一线大城市,北京更具有深厚的文化底蕴、上海则更贴近世界前沿、广州则拥有浓重的现代商业氛围。至于选择哪一个,关键要看自己对未来的期待与选择。如果家庭条件不太宽裕,建议选择离家近的二三线城市,原因如下:1、学费生活费要求不那么高,一般家庭可以承受;2、地理上或者心理感觉上离家近,容易照应,也少了日后往返奔波之苦;3、可以躲避未来就业生活方面的压力,甚至可以依托内部关系就近找工作。三、文凭优先,还是就业优先对于目前大学生就业难的问题,我们咨询了相关的专家,专家们就目前大学生的个人及其整体的就业趋势做了如下解释:首先,不可忽视扩招给大学生就业带来的影响,目前每年毕业的大学毕业生可达800万人,加上研究生、中专生、技校生、职高生、初中生等层次的毕业生,再加上中途辍学生,每年社会新增劳动力约1500万人,而新增的岗位远远消化不了这么多的剩余劳动力。刚性失业不可避免。其次,统招院校由于体制上的原因,其专业设置具有相当程度的滞后性与盲目性,很多专业已经不适应市场需求。一方面大学学科建立需要漫长的审批,一方面现行大学的教师制度限制了应用型教学人才的进入,一方面大学体制问题,所培养的相关人才,也与社会需求有较大的差别。因此很多大学的就业情况不容乐观。而民办大学较少受到国家支持,为了生存,多数开设了符合市场就业导向的专业。而且由于专业针对性强,在就业时往往更具竞争优势,甚至能直接上岗。比如2012年6月份在山东海阳举办的第三届亚洲沙滩运动会上,来自于北京国际经贸学院的在校学生稍加培训,就已经能胜任各种颁奖礼仪类工作,据悉,其中很多学生尚未毕业,就已被国内某大型航空公司提前内定。综上分析,专家建议,如果考试分数较为理想,则尽量优先选择相应档位的大学,如果考试分数不理想,则尽量优先选择容易就业的专业。编辑提醒:请注意查看“如何选择一所好大学上学(2)”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:如何选择一所好大学上学(2)一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,更新: 09:29。急求一篇,关于竞争和合作
要求:1有人认为大学应提倡同学间的竞争
2也有人认为大学生应在大学里学会合作
3你的看法
最好在今晚给我,明天就要!!!谢谢!!!
相关信息competitionandcooperation(辨证关系题材)Whenitcomestocompetitionandcooperation,somepeoplealwaysemphasizecompetitionbutneglectcooperation.Theirreasonsrunas ,theybelieveonlycompetitioncanhelpthemdefinaddition,theythinkcompetitionistheonlywaytoleadtosuccess.Butsomeothersholddifferentopinion.Theythinkcooperationisasimportantascompetition.Theybasetheiropiniononthefollowi ,cooperationcanbuildtrustbetweeneachotherandhelptobringlong-termrelationsh...
相关信息competitionandcooperation(辨证关系题材)Whenitcomestocompetitionandcooperation,somepeoplealwaysemphasizecompetitionbutneglectcooperation.Theirreasonsrunas ,theybelieveonlycompetitioncanhelpthemdefinaddition,theythinkcompetitionistheonlywaytoleadtosuccess.Butsomeothersholddifferentopinion.Theythinkcooperationisasimportantascompetition.Theybasetheiropiniononthefollowi ,cooperationcanbuildtrustbetweeneachotherandhelptobringlong-onanotherhand,cooperationcanturnasmallandweakbusinessintoabigandstrongone.Fromwhathasbeendiscussedabove,wemaysafelydrawaconclusionthatbothcompetitionandcooperationareessentialtosuccessandthusshouldbeemphasizedatthesametime.
英语学习网站大观
少年电世界
1.空中外语学校(
  在这个网站上,设计者针对不同水平的用户群,在虚拟的外语学校中提供了多种层次的教学模式。如中级美国英语...
There three people in my family,my father、My mother and I
Nowadays sandstorm becomes such a serious problem. It pollutes the air and distu...
Keith 基斯 爱尔兰 风;树林
爱尔兰 上帝仁慈的赠品
Troy 特洛伊
Vivian 中文意思活跃的
这几个我都觉得挺押韵,而且挺配得...
There are 48 students in my class.We are from the different villages,so the way ...
答: 这个只有早上半个小时左右才知彼,对自己的肠胃比较好,可以了解一下。
答: 欧洲学校里的科学教育是?欧洲学校里的科学教育是?
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
答: 您想通过学习外语开拓自已的职业生涯吗?那就来参加橙育外语学校的语言班吧.详情请浏览
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区选择大学,英语作文(共9篇)
选择大学,英语作文(共9篇)
【选择作文】 池锝网
本文已影响 人
篇一:(英语作文)选择大学 话题:choose the best university 问题: (1)、导致很多学生都选择了好大学,而一些大学却招不到学生。 (2)、导致国家对于很多职业的人才还是很缺少。 解决方案: (1)、改革高考制度,让大学生可以选择更多的大学。 (2)、鼓励更多的学生去选择一些好的专业,而不是选择大学,这样既可以让学生选择一些其他学校,又可以减轻就业问题。
如今,学生在选择大学上存在很多疑问,他们更加倾心于选择好的大学,而导致一些大学招不到学生。从而让如何选择大学成了一个问题。 如何选择大学是所有学生要考虑的问题。如果很多学生选择了好的大学,而一些大学却招不到学生,并且让国家对于很多职业的需求缺少。所以,我觉得可以改革高考制度,让大学生可以选择更多的大学。同时,鼓励一些学生去选择好的专业,而不是选择大学,这样就可以让一些学生选择了其他的大学,同时减轻就业问题。 这些便是我对如何选择大学的看法。
Topic: choose the best university Question: (1), has caused many students choose a good university, and find some university students. (2), the cause of the country for many is still lack of professional talents. The solution: (1), the reform of college entrance examination system, students can choose one more at the university. (2), encourage more students to choose a good professional, rather than choose university, allows students to select some other schools already so, also can alleviate the problem of employment.Today, there are a lot of questions on students at the university of choice, they are more to choose a good university, and cause some college recruit students. So how to choose the university has become a problem. Is the problem that all students should consider how to choose the university. If a lot of students choose a good university, and find some university students, and let the national demand for many professional lack. So, I think can reform the college entrance examination system, students can choose one more university. At the same time, encourage some students to choose a good professional, rather than choose the university, so that some students chose other college, at the same time reduce the problem of employment. These are my ideas about how to choose the university.篇二:为什么选择上大学 英语作文 When I was a little girl, I always wanted to go to college. Now I am a freshman of a key university. I have asked myself the same question so many times:Why I go to college? You may say: you go to college just because you want to have a good job after graduation. Well, why I come to college is not for one single reason, but for many. 当我还是个小女孩的时候,我就一直想要读大学。现在,我已经是一名重点大学的新生了。我曾经问过我自己同样的问题很多遍:为什么我要上大学?你也许会说:你读大学只是为了找一份好工作。我读大学只是为了不仅仅是因为这个原因,还有其他原因。 The major reason is that I need to further my education and know more about the outside world. In high school, I was always feeling not enough to get knowledge from the textbooks and I didn’t have enough time to travel to see the outside world. But in the college, I have abundant time to read the books I’m interested in and travel to different places to broaden my horizon. 读大学的主要原因是我需要继续深造并更多的了解外面的世界。在高中,我总是感觉是学习课本上的知识远远不够,而且我也没有很多的时候去旅游。但是在大学,我拥有足够多的时间去阅读我自己喜欢的书,去不同的地方旅游以此开阔我的眼界。 Moreover, college is such an ideal place to make new friends who come from different places and I can learn about the different culture. As I am a typically southerner, I find there are many differences between north and south after I come to college, such as the way they talk, and the food they used to eat. Before I went to college, I admit I never pay attention to these. And I don’t want to be a person
I want to make more friends during the four years. 除此之外,大学是一个可以结交来自五湖四海的朋友的好地方。我还可以了解不同的背景文化。作为一个典型的南方人,来到大学之后,我发现南北之间有很多不同。比如说话的方式、平常喜欢吃的东西。在没上大学之前,我可是从来没有注意到这些。我也不愿意成为目光短浅的人,我要在大学四年认识更多的朋友。 Last but not least, staying the university can give me enough time to prepare when I step into the society, I can do some part-time job and get myself ready. With the working experience and degree, I can find an ideal job. I know it is going to be harder when I graduate from college, but I’m not afraid. I’ll spare no efforts to make my dream come true. 最后,读大学让我有更多的时间来为进入社会做准备。我可以做些兼职为将来做打算。有了工作经验和学位证,我就能找到一份理想的工作。我知道未来的路会更艰辛,但是我不怕。我会不予余力的努力实现我的梦想。 I really enjoy the life in college. And I will learn experience and challenge myself in this four year and be a better man. 我很享受我的大学生活。在这大学的四年中,我会努力去学习、去体验、去挑战自我,成为一个更好的人篇三:大学英语作文精选20篇 大学英语范文精选20篇 ?|?阅:1??转:1404 ??|??分享?
* 腾讯空间 * 人人网 * 开心网 * 新浪微博 * 腾讯微博 * 搜狐空间 * 推荐给朋友 * 举报 ??修改
? 1.?????? 成功的四个步骤 Four Steps to a Successful Four Steps to a Successful The first time in life? Then grasp your chance with your perfect performance on the dating night, by learning the following principle in heart. Dress properly. While everyone wants to give an impressive debut on the first date, you should avoid wearing something too bizarre to be accepted. If you are still in school, a sportswear can fulfill your purpose. For businessman or grownups, casual clothes are recommended. Never put up your working uniforms,no matter how well you like that Armani suit. It is no work. A few accessories such as a pair of sunglasses or silver loops on the wrist can add up to the romance sphere. Take a bath before dating. And if you like, spray a little perfume, but unless you're sure that he or she likes the smell,don't use ones that are too strong. Watch your manner. You're no prince of the Scotland nor Cinderella in the legend. Proper manners will ensure a lasting relationship while bad ones scare away your sweetheart. And do make sure you do not boast about your fortune, for, not everyone are green addicts. And your way of smiling, or your greatestoath, should neither be &coy& nor &by St. Loy!& after the nun in Chaucer. Be a little sensitive than merely innocent. Do make sure you do not intrude his or her privacy on the first date. For there maybe something deeply concealed within the inner core of every heart, of which the owner doesn't share often with anyone but his intimacy. Finally, wish you good luck. May you get your hearts combined and start a new journey in the miracle of life and love. Stay tuned till a borderline is reached, and keep on through out the whole way. 简 评 看来第一次约会真是令人兴奋并紧张期待的。为第一次约会所提出的建议也是仁者见仁、智者见智。王永同学用词简单、结构精炼,读起来节奏快,例如:“Dress Properly....If you are still in school,a sportswear can fulfill your purpose.For businessman Orgrowmups,casual clothes are recommended.”这样的文章结构像是在提醒我们时不我待,要抓住机会,抓紧时间。 ? 2.?????? 我的宿舍生活My Dormitory Life My Dormitory Life Compared with the forty year old shabby dormitory I am living in now, the one I lived in for three years in high school was heaven: three students shared one brand new suite with air conditioners and a bathroom. In three years time we changed it thoroughly:the color of the floor turned from bright pink into muddy gray, and the closet a hive of insects proliferating among piles of rotten fruit.And our masterpiece was the bathroom, a never drying swamp which served as the habitat of various kinds of mold, and even rodents, rats would occasionally take the trouble to pay us a visit, and.., all three of us felt like sobbing when we at last had to say good bye to our lovely filthy dormitory. Maybe it is because that the dormitory had changed us as well as we'd changed it. The first lesson our dormitory taught us was to look after ourselves. Frankly speaking, we were not good students at all. I still remember the underwear that was soaked in soapy water for one and a half years before it was finally thrown away. Almost each of the boys' dormitories had gradually developed its own unique &fragrance& usually a mixture of rotten fruit, unwashed socks, stunk towels and some junk food. We could tell one dormitory from another by sniffing instead of looking. Our tolerance towards untidiness was amazing. However, in spite of all this, we really did make some progress. Bit by bit, we started to wash dirty clothes before they stunk, cleaned the garbage bin when it could hold no more trash, we even used brushes in a not-sc-successful attempt to refurbish the floor. The point was that we were not obeying any order, we did every bit of the cleaning for ourselves, because we wanted to live in a better place. Though nothing we did could be called an achievement, it was the first time we fully bore the consequences of our behavior, and took the responsibility. Thus it was not surprising that I often found myself the only one to clean up my university dormitory which looked no better than a garbage bin when my roommates felt normal of it. When talking about our dormitory life, and probably all the dormitory life, we should never leave out one thing. This was what we called &bed talks&. Though it was considered &illegal,&there was nothing to stop us from deliberately starting a heated discussion right after lights were out. It was our favorite and the only way of ending our day, and we were as punctual for it as our parents are for work. What was the most common topic?Girls, of course! What other topics were there for three energetic adolescent males lying comfortably in bed? We judged them,ranked them, argued over them night after night without feeling the slightest sense of boredom for three whole years. Were we maniacs? Who is not a maniac at eighteen? 评 寝室生活,相信每一位有过亲身体会的人一生都难以忘怀。作者用幽默诙谐的笔调,略带伤感的情绪,追忆了高中三年那段人生道路上极富意 ? 3.?????? 大学英语的学习-Learning English at College Learning English at college is different from learning English at middle school. In middle school, we learn English mainly for the entrance examination for college, while the purpose of learning English at college is quite different. We study foreign languages now to improve our ability to work in the future and especially to communicate with foreiguers. How can we learn English well at college? Firstly, you should try your best to enlarge your vocabulary. Only in this way can you read more smoothly and understand others well. Secondly, you should pay more attention to the listening and speaking ability in learning English. While talking with foreigners, if you can't understand them, and do not know how to express yourself, the talking will be very difficult. And the last point is that you should improve your English whenever and wherever you can. Obviously, there is still a long way for us to go to learn English well. As a proverb says, Never too old to learn.' There are so many methods to learn English. So long as you keep on studying, your English will surely be improved. ? 4.?????? 电脑能代替纸笔吗?-大学英语作文 People often say we have entered the electronic age. Computers have become the center of life. No one can live and work without computers. In the future, everyone can work and study at home hefore a PC. There won't be piles of files. Instead, a disc is OK enough. With the appearance of printers, the pen becomes less useful than before. And since the computer was created, paper is also gradually giving way to the screen, which can show lively moving things from different sides in the same picture. It is true that with the developmem of science, such products as computers and printers will be the major tools in our future life and work. But the traditional tools will also exist for a long time to supplement the function of the modern ones. At least, we still need pens to sign with and paper to sign on.[ ? 5.?????? 幸福是什么-What Is Happiness?-大学英语作文 Happiness means different things to different people. For example, some people believe that if they have lots of money, they will be happy. They believe that if they are wealthy, they will be able to do anything they want, which means happiness. On the other hand, some people believe that holding a high position in the government is happiness. In this way, you have not onlymoney, but also many other things which can't be bought by money. However, other people believe that having lots of money is not happiness nor is holding a high position in the government. These people value their beliefs, or their intelligence, or their health. They think these can make them happy. For me, happiness is closely tied to my studies, my work and my family. When I made great progress in my studies, when I made contributions to the society through mywork, when all the members in my family live in harmony, sharing good and sad times, I was happy. Although the definition of happiness depends on each individual my &wealth& of happiness is in my studies, my work, and my family. ? 6.?????? 经济发展与环境保护 Economic Development and Envir. Some people believe that economic development should never be at the cost of the environment. They think the present serious environmental problems are largely caused by rapid economic development. For example, land resources are shrinking because of the industrial development and the expansion of cities. Deserts are spreading because of over grazing, poor fanning, tree cutting, and strip mining. Our air and water supplies are being polluted by poisonous gassesand waste products. It is important, therefore, that we should take another look at the way in which our industries and cities are developing. However, other people think it unnecessary to consider environmental problems now and our first priority should always be given to economic development. They believe that environmental problems are inevitable and unavoidable in the process of economic development. They are only the by products of economic development, which can be dealt with later when we have the time and money. I think the second idea is completelywrong. Our ultimate aim in economic development is to provide a comfortable and happy life for our people. What is the point of economic development if we achieve it at the cost of our environment? There has been much evidence to prove that a balance between the two helps more rapid and continuous development. ? 7.?????? 树立目标的重要性-The Importance of Goal Why is goal-setting important? Because goals can help you do and experience every meaningful thing you hope for in life. Instead of letting life happen to you, goals allow you to make your life happen. Successful people have visions of what their life should be and they set lots of goals, both sbort-term and long-range, to help them realize the visions. By setting goals you are taking control of your life. It is like having a map to show where you want to go. A driver with an aim arrives at the destination without any waste of time or wrong turns. On the contrary, a driver with no aim drives aimlessly around, never getting anywhere and just using up gas and oil. Winners in life set goals and follow through on them. They decide what they want and then get there by making plans and setting goals. Goals ara not difficult to set and they are not difficult to reach. It is up to you to find out what your goals, ideals and visions really are. With a clear direction, and with certain plans, you will straightly get what you want. Without a goal, you have to live a passive life. You do not know where to go, what you want and why you are listless. Then your life be comes dull and meaningless just like the dead water in a muddy lake. ? 8.?????? 如何保持健康-How to Keep Fit提纲 1. 健康是幸福生活的保证。 2. 保持健康的几种方法。 3. 美好的未来需要健康。 Health is the guarantee of one's happiness. Without a healthy body, one cannot do what he wants to, not to mention accomplishing his goals in life. One can keep fit in three ways. First, he is to pay attention to hygiene. Stay away from viruses, which means one should wash hands, take baths frequently, eat and drink properly. Stay away from bad life habits, such as smoking and overworking, which severely damage the body organs. Secondly, one is to exercise regularly. He may go jogging, swimming, bicycling, playing basketball and so on. Exercises will improve one's ability to resist diseases. And last but not least, he should be optimistic, fearing no difficulties and obstacles, and always being in high spirits. Only in good health as well as in high spirits can we greet the future, which is full of competition and challenges, and strive to achieve our ambitions energetically.
? 9.?????? 如何减轻压力-大学英语作文 1.产生压力的原因。 2.压力对人身心健康的危害。 How to Reduce Stress Stress is an inevitable part in our normal life. Many kinds of things, such as natural disasters, war and death can cause too much stress in our life. But according to a psychologist, on a day-to-day basis, stress may result from the small things: taking an exam, waiting in line, and having too many things to do in a limited time. We all need stress to add flavor, challenge, and opportunity to life, but too much stress can seriously affect our physical and mental well-being, It reduces the body's immunity and harms the brain, If the stress lasts a long time, it may cause physical illness, insomnia, headaches, backaches, ulcers, high blood pressure-even heart disease. When stress does occur, it's important to recognize and deal with it. There ore some methods we can try. A large number of physical activities can reduce onxiety. Shoring our stress with others can be enormously helpful. Making time for fun such os listening to music may be good medicine. Sometimes even crying is on efficient way to releose stress. 摘自 ? 10.?? 城市化利弊谈-Advantages and Disadvantages of U. Urbanization has been a subject of heated discussion for a long time. Some people are in favor, while others are opposed. In my opinion, urbanization has both advantages and disadvantages. Generally, the advantages of urbanization can be listed as follows. First,urbanization can quicken our pace to catch up with the developed countries. We all know that the developed countries are all highly urbanized. Second, urbanization will help to solve the problem of unemployment. It will create more job opportunities for the unemployed. In addition, urbanization will free a great number篇四:大学英语作文范文精选 成功的四个步骤 Four Steps to a Successful The first time in life? Then grasp your chance with your perfect performance on the dating night, by learning the following principle in heart. Dress properly. While everyone wants to give an impressive debut on the first date, you should avoid wearing something too bizarre to be accepted. If you are still in school, a sportswear can fulfill your purpose. For businessman or grownups, casual clothes are recommended. Never put up your working uniforms,no matter how well you like that Armani suit. It is no work. A few accessories such as a pair of sunglasses or silver loops on the wrist can add up to the romance sphere. Take a bath before dating. And if you like, spray a little perfume, but unless you're sure that he or she likes the smell,don't use ones that are too strong. Watch your manner. You're no prince of the Scotland nor Cinderella in the legend. Proper manners will ensure a lasting relationship while bad ones scare away your sweetheart. And do make sure you do not boast about your fortune, for, not everyone are green addicts. And your way of smiling, or your greatestoath, should neither be &coy& nor &by St. Loy!& after the nun in Chaucer. Be a little sensitive than merely innocent. Do make sure you do not intrude his or her privacy on the first date. For there maybe something deeply concealed within the inner core of every heart, of which the owner doesn't share often with anyone but his intimacy. Finally, wish you good luck. May you get your hearts combined and start a new journey in the miracle of life and love. Stay tuned till a borderline is reached, and keep on through out the whole way. 我的宿舍生活My Dormitory Life Compared with the forty year old shabby dormitory I am living in now, the one I lived in for three years in high school was heaven: three students shared one brand new suite with air conditioners and a bathroom. In three years time we changed it thoroughly:the color of the floor turned from bright pink into muddy gray, and the closet a hive of insects proliferating among piles of rotten fruit.And our masterpiece was the bathroom, a never drying swamp which served as the habitat of various kinds of mold, and even rodents, rats would occasionally take the trouble to pay us a visit, and.., all three of us felt like sobbing when we at last had to say good bye to our lovely filthy dormitory. Maybe it is because that the dormitory had changed us as well as we'd changed it. The first lesson our dormitory taught us was to look after ourselves. Frankly speaking, we were not good students at all. I still remember the underwear that was soaked in soapy water for one and a half years before it was finally thrown away. Almost each of the boys' dormitories had gradually developed its own unique &fragrance& usually a mixture of rotten fruit, unwashed socks, stunk towels and some junk food. We could tell one dormitory from another by sniffing instead of looking. Our tolerance towards untidiness was amazing. However, in spite of all this, we really did make some progress. Bit by bit, we started to wash dirty clothes before they stunk, cleaned the garbage bin when it could hold no more trash, we even used brushes in a not-sc-successful attempt to refurbish thefloor. The point was that we were not obeying any order, we did every bit of the cleaning for ourselves, because we wanted to live in a better place. Though nothing we did could be called an achievement, it was the first time we fully bore the consequences of our behavior, and took the responsibility. Thus it was not surprising that I often found myself the only one to clean up my university dormitory which looked no better than a garbage bin when my roommates felt normal of it. When talking about our dormitory life, and probably all the dormitory life, we should never leave out one thing. This was what we called &bed talks&. Though it was considered &illegal,&there was nothing to stop us from deliberately starting a heated discussion right after lights were out. It was our favorite and the only way of ending our day, and we were as punctual for it as our parents are for work. What was the most common topic?Girls, of course! What other topics were there for three energetic adolescent males lying comfortably in bed? We judged them,ranked them, argued over them night after night without feeling the slightest sense of boredom for three whole years. Were we maniacs? Who is not a maniac at eighteen? 大学英语的学习-Learning English at College Learning English at college is different from learning English at middle school. In middle school, we learn English mainly for the entrance examination for college, while the purpose of learning English at college is quite different. We study foreign languages now to improve our ability to work in the future and especially to communicate with foreiguers. How can we learn English well at college? Firstly, you should try your best to enlarge your vocabulary. Only in this way can you read more smoothly and understand others well. Secondly, you should pay more attention to the listening and speaking ability in learning English. While talking with foreigners, if you can't understand them, and do not know how to express yourself, the talking will be very difficult. And the last point is that you should improve your English whenever and wherever you can. Obviously, there is still a long way for us to go to learn English well. As a proverb says, Never too old to learn.' There are so many methods to learn English. So long as you keep on studying, your English will surely be improved. 电脑能代替纸笔吗?-大学英语作文 People often say we have entered the electronic age. Computers have become the center of life. No one can live and work without computers. In the future, everyone can work and study at home hefore a PC. There won't be piles of files. Instead, a disc is OK enough. With the appearance of printers, the pen becomes less useful than before. And since the computer was created, paper is also gradually giving way to the screen, which can show lively moving things from different sides in the same picture. It is true that with the developmem of science, such products as computers and printers will be the major tools in our future life and work. But the traditional tools will also exist for a long time to supplement the function of the modern ones. At least, westill need pens to sign with and paper to sign on 幸福是什么-What Is Happiness?- Happiness means different things to different people. For example, some people believe that if they have lots of money, they will be happy. They believe that if they are wealthy, they will be able to do anything they want, which means happiness. On the other hand, some people believe that holding a high position in the government is happiness. In this way, you have not onlymoney, but also many other things which can't be bought by money. However, other people believe that having lots of money is not happiness nor is holding a high position in the government. These people value their beliefs, or their intelligence, or their health. They think these can make them happy. For me, happiness is closely tied to my studies, my work and my family. When I made great progress in my studies, when I made contributions to the society through my work, when all the members in my family live in harmony, sharing good and sad times, I was happy. Although the definition of happiness depends on each individual my &wealth& of happiness is in my studies, my work, and my family. 6.经济发展与环境保护 Economic Development and Envir. Some people believe that economic development should never be at the cost of the environment. They think the present serious environmental problems are largely caused by rapid economic development. For example, land resources are shrinking because of the industrial development and the expansion of cities. Deserts are spreading because of over grazing, poor fanning, tree cutting, and strip mining. Our air and water supplies are being polluted by poisonous gassesand waste products. It is important, therefore, that we should take another look at the way in which our industries and cities are developing. However, other people think it unnecessary to consider environmental problems now and our first priority should always be given to economic development. They believe that environmental problems are inevitable and unavoidable in the process of economic development. They are only the by products of economic development, which can be dealt with later when we have the time and money. I think the second idea is completelywrong. Our ultimate aim in economic development is to provide a comfortable and happy life for our people. What is the point of economic development if we achieve it at the cost of our environment? There has been much evidence to prove that a balance between the two helps more rapid and continuous development. 7. 树立目标的重要性-The Importance of Goal Why is goal-setting important? Because goals can help you do and experience every meaningful thing you hope for in life. Instead of letting life happen to you, goals allow you to make your life happen. Successful people have visions of what their life should be and they set lots of goals, both sbort-term and long-range, to help them realize the visions. By setting goals you are taking control of your life. It is like having a map to show where you want to go. A driver with an aim arrives at the destination without any waste of time orwrong turns. On the contrary, a driver with no aim drives aimlessly around, never getting anywhere and just using up gas and oil. Winners in life set goals and follow through on them. They decide what they want and then get there by making plans and setting goals. Goals ara not difficult to set and they are not difficult to reach. It is up to you to find out what your goals, ideals and visions really are. With a clear direction, and with certain plans, you will straightly get what you want. Without a goal, you have to live a passive life. You do not know where to go, what you want and why you are listless. Then your life be comes dull and meaningless just like the dead water in a muddy lake. 8.如何保持健康-How to Keep Fit Health is the guarantee of one's happiness. Without a healthy body, one cannot do what he wants to, not to mention accomplishing his goals in life. One can keep fit in three ways. First, he is to pay attention to hygiene. Stay away from viruses, which means one should wash hands, take baths frequently, eat and drink properly. Stay away from bad life habits, such as smoking and overworking, which severely damage the body organs. Secondly, one is to exercise regularly. He may go jogging, swimming, bicycling, playing basketball and so on. Exercises will improve one's ability to resist diseases. And last but not least, he should be optimistic, fearing no difficulties and obstacles, and always being in high spirits. Only in good health as well as in high spirits can we greet the future, which is full of competition and challenges, and strive to achieve our ambitions energetically. 9. 如何减轻压力-How to Reduce Stress Stress is an inevitable part in our normal life. Many kinds of things, such as natural disasters, war and death can cause too much stress in our life. But according to a psychologist, on a day-to-day basis, stress may result from the small things: taking an exam, waiting in line, and having too many things to do in a limited time. We all need stress to add flavor, challenge, and opportunity to life, but too much stress can seriously affect our physical and mental well-being, It reduces the body's immunity and harms the brain, If the stress lasts a long time, it may cause physical illness, insomnia, headaches, backaches, ulcers, high blood pressure-even heart disease. When stress does occur, it's important to recognize and deal with it. There ore some methods we can try. A large number of physical activities can reduce onxiety. Shoring our stress with others can be enormously helpful. Making time for fun such os listening to music may be good medicine. Sometimes even crying is on efficient way to releose stress. 10.城市化利弊谈-Advantages and Disadvantages of U. Urbanization has been a subject of heated discussion for a long time. Some people are in favor, while others are opposed. In my opinion, urbanization has both advantages and disadvantages. Generally, the advantages of urbanization can be listed as follows. First,urbanization can quicken our pace to catch up with the developed countries. We all know that the developed countries are all highly urbanized. Second, urbanization will help to solve the problem of unemployment. It will create more jobopportunities for the unemployed. In addition, urbanization will free a great number of farmers from the fields, thus realizing the dream of agricultural mechanization in our country. Finally, urbanization can improve the standards of living of the migrants who move to the urban area. However,the disadvantages of urbanization are also obvious. To begin with,administration of the increasing population in urban area might be a great challenge to the government. Moreover, more problems, such as increasing crime rate, over crowding, might increase, since more people are concentrated in a relatively smaller place. It is evident that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Therefore, I am in favor of urbanization. 11. 逆境是成功的关键-Adversity Often Leads to Prospe Adversity Often Leads to Prosperity Everybody wants to lead a successful life. But a number of people failed to realize their ambitions or their personal goals though they had dreamed of it throughout their whole lives. In order to succeed, one is required to have such personal qualities as diligence, persistence, intelligence, patience and so on. Besides them, I hold adversity is also one of the key factors and that it often leads to prosperity. The seemingly mistaken conclusion reveals the common phcnomenon, People in adversity tend to express their full range of potential and actualize their own personal worth the very aim of a human life. And it is also supported by lots of successful people's experiences both in old days and nowadays, both at home and abroad. During the Period of Chunqiu, the Emperor of the Yue,Gou Jian, was defeated by the Wu and trapped in prison. Adversity stimulated him to revenge instead of discouraged him. Gou Jian hanged a gall and tasted it before sleep every day so as to keep the humiliation and revenge always in mind. Owing to his undefeated qualities and persistent struggle, he defeated the Wu and drew himself from adversity to prosperity in the end. David Beckham, the captain of the English Soccer Team,was famous for his fascinating technique as well as his handsome appearance. He led England to defeat Argentina as a national revenge in the latest Korea Japan World Cup and he was regarded to be one of the five greatest football players in the world by Brazilian football star Robert Carlos. However, ten years ago, he was only an ordinary young player and was put in the second team of Man Utd. Once he was even lent to another team in English A by Ferguson and it seemed that he would be abandoned as burden of his club someday. Beckham was not defeated by all the difficulties and he was sensible enough to make full use of adversity as an agent to push himself forward. He studied the combat, increased his stamina and strength, improved the technique and dribbling and trained the skill of passing and free kicking. As a result of his persistent and painstaking training, beginning with the famous wonderful goal from the centre circle in 1996, he brought himself a hot prospect. 12.彩票的负面影响-大学英语作文 Spare the Lottery篇五:大学毕业生选择在大城市发展英语作文 As we can see, more and more university graduates choose to seek their future in big cities. In my opinion,it’s natural and blameless and I approve of the phenomenon firmly. As is known to us all, many big companies locate their headquarters in big cities.as a result, the graduates are easier to hunt a wonderful job. For example, in Zhongguancun, Haidian District, there are so many big electronic firms. If we can become a member of any one of them, our future is probably bright. Secondly, the living conditions in big cities are superior to other smaller cities. The transportations, catering and living are convenient. Last but not least, graduates will obtain higher promotion and development in the future if they are in big cities. There is no denying that there are some disadvantages in big cities. However, it’s the attraction of benefits that drive more and more graduates choose to seek their future in big cities.篇六:2015年6月大学英语四级写作备考:观点选择类作文专家授课 权威讲解 考试必过 2015年6月大学英语四级写作备考:观点选择类作文 备考建议 1、关注时政热点 2、总结积累相关词汇、短语及经典句型 四级作文命题类型 (1)观点类作文 a.观点选择类作文 b.观点论证类作文 (2)现象类作文 a.现象阐释类 b.问题解决类 (3)图表类作文 a.影响分析类 b.问题解决类 (4)应用类作文 a.书信 b.演讲 a.观点选择型作文
观点选择型关键句式 rgument about the issue. 如今,XX问题引起了广泛的讨论,有些人 认为…going social change , some people believe… In their minds,…However, others maintain… .In their eyes,… /…然而,其他人则认为…在他们看来… (后)一种观点。 I am of the opinion that priority should be given to…我首先赞成… In conclusion, it is clear that… 因此,很显然… What conclusion can be drawn from all the above said, it is… 综上所述,我们可以得出这样的结论… 观点选择类作文模板 There is no consensus among people as to the view of (_____).The opinions vary from person to person. Some people hold the idea that (____).A case in point is that (_____). However, other may have a quite different view. According to them, (_____). The most typical example is that (______). Weighing the pros and cons of these arguments, I am inclined to agree with (_____). Admittedly, the former point of view seems reasonable in saying to some extend, but (_____) is more convincing. words:87 b.观点论证型作文 此类作文往往要求考生根据题目给出论点,按照提纲的结构要求对其下论证,然后表明自己的立场和看法。通过摆事实、讲道理的方式剖析事物,论述事理,发表意见,确立或否认某一主张。 When asked about (_____),some people hold the idea that (___).As far as they concerned with/about , (____).当问及…时,一些人持有这样的观点…;在他们看来,…
专家授课 权威讲解 考试必过 But I could not agree with them in several points. In my opinion, (_____).然而,我却不赞同他们的看法。在我看来,… The reason for my choice are listed as follows. 我之所以做出这样选择,原因如下: First of all, (______).What is more, (______).Last but not the least,(______).首先,…;其次,…;最后,… For the reasons mentioned above, I firmly believe that (______).基于以上原因,我坚持认为,… 观点型论证型作文模板 When asked about (_____),some people hold the idea that (_____).As far as they are concerned, (_____).But I could not agree with them in several points. In my opinion, (_____).The reason for my choice are listed as follows. First of all, (______).What is more, (______).Last but not the least,(______). For the reasons mentioned above, I firmly believe that (______). Words:56篇七:大学开设选修课英语作文 Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic of What Electives to Choose. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below. 1.大学开设了各种各样的选修课 2.学生因为各种原因选择了不同的选修课 3.以你自己为例…… What Electives to Choose Nowadays, many colleges offer a variety of elective causes and many students can have elective causes in their part time. Students choose the elective causes in different reasons. First, they can learn more skills in other fields which are different from their own study. Second, they can get another degree. Third, they may just want to past their free time or for fun.As for me, I don’t want to get another degree besides what I am learning right now, but I want to learn more knowledge and fill my mind to make my college life very worthwhile. What I’m concerned most is how to own more skills that may be necessary for my future.篇八:大学英语写作范文精选35篇 大学英语写作范文精选35篇 1. A Campaign Speech 1 你认为自己具备是什么条件(能力,性格,爱好)可以胜任学生会主席工作,
2 如果当选你将会为本校同学做什么? 范文: Today I am very glad to run for the president of the Students’ Union. I am junior in Business Department. Since I came into the university, I have always been the monitor of my class. I have done a very good job for my classmates, and my classmates and my teacher all give me a good praise. I am good at communication and organizing. And I like to help others. Moreover, I have a variety of hobbies, for example, basketball, football, Ping-Pong, etc. I am sure that I am qualified for this position. If I become the president, I will try my best to do well. I will organize some suitable activities for you. I will do many things for you to reach your demands as well. I am sincerely hope you will give me a chance, and please believe me that I will be a good president.
Thank you. 2. 一位同学生病了,请你帮她写一封求助信。 1,对病人的简单介绍:目前的病情和家庭情况 2,目前的困难:无法继续承担医疗费用,需要护理 3,希望捐助,联系方式 Your Help Needed 范文: Dear friends, As some of you may know, Lucy, a lovely girl student, a junior from the Department of
Arts, has been seriously ill. In fact, she has been suffering from hepatitis, which is very dangerous. This 20-year-old girl comes from a small town in Guangdong province. Her family has tried every means to save her. Now Lucy is in urgent need of operation to her liver transplanted. However, her family is too poor to afford the expenses, which totaled 120,000 Yuan. How can a poor family earning 1000 Yuan per month afford such high expenses? But the time is limited. They cannot afford to wait tosee the disease untouched. So you help is urgently needed. Let's do what we can to save our fellow student. The life of such a lovely girl is in your hand. Your love can save a life. You can contact 8120110 in the daytime and 8120119 at night. 3. Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition entitled A Brief Introduction to a Tourist Attraction. You should write at least 120 words according to the following guidelines: Your role: a tour guide Your audience: a group of foreign tourists Your introduction should include: ● some welcoming words ● the schedule for the day ● a description of the place the tourists will be visiting (e.g. a scenic spot or a historical site, etc.) You should make the introduction interesting and the arrangements for the day clear to everybody.
范文: Good morning, ladies and gentleman, welcome to Beijing. To begin with, I would like to introduce myself, I am the tourist guide from China Travel Service and it’s great honor to stay here with all of you for a whole day. Just as the old saying goes, “It is always a pleasure to greet a friend from afar”, I wish all of you to enjoy yourselves during this trip. The following is schedule of the day. The first spot we are going to visit is the Great Wall, the grandest fortification in ancient China. The next sight to look around is the Ming Tombs, which is one of the best-preserved tombs for 13 emperors in Ming Dynasty more than one thousand years ago. In the afternoon, we will go for the Summer Palace, the royal park for Chinese ancient emperors. Currently we are on the way to the Great Wall. Dating back to the seven century B.C., the Great Wall is constructed by respective states for fortifying against invasion of neighboring states. By the reasons of long history and its length, it becomes one of the eight wonders in the world and represents the highest wisdom and crafts. From the top of the Great Wall, we can enjoy a magnificent view of continuous mountains, green trees and blooming wild flowers. It is no doubt that one says, “He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man”。 Above is my introduction to the Great Wall. If any of you have questions, please feel free to ask me at any time.4. 设想你买了一本英文词典,发现有这样那样的质量问题,书店的服务态度又不好,因此给报社编辑写信。信中必须包括以下内容: 1、事情的起因 2、与书店交涉的经过 3、呼吁服务行业必须提高服务质量 范文: June 19, 2005 Dear Editor, I am writing this letter to reflect some problems I came across recently and appeal to the improvement of the service industry. This weekend I bought an English-Chinese dictionary in a bookstore near my home since its cover is elaborately designed. But when I went home and read carefully, I found that the several pages of the dictionary have been cracked and befouled. What is worse, the misprints spread everywhere in the dictionary and seriously affect my comprehension. Since there was such damage and misprint to the dictionary, I went to the bookstore to require for a replace. But to my surprise, the staff of the bookstore turn down my request rudely and even denied the poor quality of the dictionary. It goes without saying that today’s face-paced and market-oriented economy calls for much higher standard for service industry. However, to my regret, many of the commercials fail to achieve this standard and the quality of the staff needs to be improved. It’s self-evident that the poor quality of practitioners in the service industry will not only deeply disappoint customers but also hamper the development of our country’s economy. As a result, I expect your newspaper to appeal to the service industry to attach more importance to the service improvement. Thank you for your attention! Sincerely yours, Billy 5 A Letter in Reply to a Friend December 27th, 2005 Dear 一位朋友写信询问一些关于高考报考的情况,请你回复。 1.建议报考的专业及理由 2.报考该专业的基本条件3.应当如何备考 范文: December 27, 2003 Dear, When it comes to which major you should choose, I propose that you apply for the major of English. To begin with, English is the most popular language in the world, which is widely used in all fields such as teaching, translation, foreign trade and so on. What’s more, it goes without saying that English majors are more likely to find a good job in the tighter and tighter job market.In order to study at English Department, you have to meet the following requirements. In the first place, you have to spend a lot of time on it, just as the old saying goes, “Practice makes perfect”. In the second place, the basic skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking are necessary, because they are the foundations for your future study. Last but not the least important, you need an intense interest in learning English since “Interest is the best teacher.” As far as the preparation work is concerned, you should first of all review all the required vocabulary. In addition, you’d better spend some time on reading and writing. Only through these measures can you hope to eoll in our university. 6. Reduce Waste on Campus 1.有些大学校园浪费现象日益严重 2.浪费的危害 3.杜绝浪费, 从我做起 范文: As is known to all, waste on campus has become a more and more serious problem. We can easily see many students dump a lot of food in the garbage can. Some students spend thousands of Yuan buying fashionable clothes and so on. The negative effects of waste can be shown in the following aspects. In the first place, it makes some students dependent on their parents for money, which is harmful to their development. If they don’t learn to support themselves, they will be “useless people” when they graduate. In the second place, it is not easy for our parents to arrange for our schooling. Last but not the least important, there is no denying the fact that our country is still poor. There are many people who cannot go to university and many poor people still need our help. As far as I am concerned, I should set a good example to reduce waste on campus. First of all, I will refrain from wasting anything, from food to stationery. What’s more, I’m determined to call on more schoolmates to fight against waste. Only through these measures can we hope to reduce waste on campus. 7.假设你在某日某时某地目击一起车祸,就此写一份见证书。 见证书须包括以下几点: 1、车祸发生的时间及地点 2、你所见到的车祸情况 3、你对车祸原因的分析 An Eye-Witness Account of a Traffic Accident 范文: My name is Lisa. I am studying at Shaoguan University. A week ago I saw a traffic accident , which is still vivid in my mind. It was at about 9:00 on Saturday morning, June 15th, when I went out of the university to visit a friend of mine at another university. I was walking leisurely on the sidewalk when I heard a loud crash of two vehicles just at the T-junction about 10 meters away. Two taxis crashed together. It was a traffic accident. I went up and found that the two taxis were badly damaged. Both hoofs were out of shape. One door of a car was knocked off and lying on the road. One driver was blooding and another was shut in the taxi. Some people were trying to help the driver get out of the damaged car. One man was calling to the traffic policeman station. A lot of cars were jammed on the road. From the stopping track on the road, it is clear that the two taxis were driving too fast. But it is just one of the reasons. In my opinion, the taxi drivers are eager to take more passengers and make a little more money. On the other hand, both drivers don't show concern for one another. Both of them wanted to run in front of another. Therefore, the accident is inevitable. So far, we should let the drivers keep it in their mind that a little slower, a little safer. Taking care of other's lives means taking care of your own life. 8. 图表内容是,2000的公房和私房变化柱状表,趋势是公房越来越少,私房越来越多。 提纲:1.简单描述一下图表内容 2.变化原因 3.这个变化对个人和社会的影响 字数150以上,时间30分钟。 Changes of Ownership of Houses in China篇九:大学生英语作文:要广泛的有选择性的 How should we read? Should we read selectively or extensively? Everyone has his own view. ????Some people think we should read selectively. They argue that with the development of modern science and technology, more and more ooks are published every day It is impossible for us to read all the books. What?ˉs more, there are many bad books that are poisonous to our mind, and we shouldn?ˉt read them. Since we can?ˉt read all the books, and we shouldn?ˉt read bad books, we must read selectively.But others many not agree. They emphasize that today?ˉs society is not what it used to be. If you want to be successful, you must read widely and learn knowledge in both natural sciences and humanities. If a man knows much in one field but knows nothing in others, he may be useless. Since we must have many kinds of knowledge, we must read extensively. ????Who?ˉs right? There is a lot to be said for both sides of the argument. However, I think we should read extensively first and then learn deeply about the subject we are interested in.相关热词搜索:
[选择大学,英语作文(共9篇)]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【选择作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
池锝网 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 软件工程就业前景 的文章

随机推荐