淮南寿县天气天气英语作文

英语作文材料:以前我的家乡夏季常常下雨,鱼很多;冬季寒冷,经常下雪,我们常在冰上滑冰.现在夏季雨水偏少,河中很少见到鱼.
英语作文材料:以前我的家乡夏季常常下雨,鱼很多;冬季寒冷,经常下雪,我们常在冰上滑冰.现在夏季雨水偏少,河中很少见到鱼.冬季天气不太冷,雪少了,人们可以在冰上滑冰了.请根据以上材料,描述一下家乡昔今的天气变化情况,并结合所学知识分析出原因,指出解决办法.词数80..必须是英语.提示词,climate气候;pollution 污染;environment 环境
It used to rain in my hometown in summer.These were lost of fishes in the river,and I often fished and always got a lot.In winter,it was another view,it was cold,and it snowed usually.The ground was cover by thick snow and ice,we skied and were very happy.Such scene only could be seen in dreams now.In summer,rainy days have be rare.River is often dry.In winter,it is not very cold,and i like it,but I don't like the few snow,because we have little chance to ski on snow.What the hell is it happen?The climate has a huge change.Maybe it must owe to the environment pollution.In fact,it credit to the CO2 of the air.More CO2 in the air may our planet like a large greenhouse.What the hell can we do?We have to reduce environment pollutions,and reduce the discharge of CO2.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语作文材料:以前我的家乡夏季常常下雨,鱼很多;冬季寒冷,经常下雪,我们常在冰上滑冰.现在夏季雨水偏少,河中很少见到鱼.》相关的作业问题
My hometown is in beautiful the gushi, there is Chen yuanguang's home, the hometown hero willo w father-in-law, there are beautiful huai river, grass Lin, where
My home town is a beautiful place.It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town.Many peo
jhgfjhbgfiub aaaa%%%%%%%%55555%%%5555
My Home Town My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward littl
My Home TownMy home town is a beautiful place.It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.But in the old days it was a poor and backward little t
去里面,很好用的.
My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. In spring ,the weather is warm and wet. I can play kite. In summe
My Home Town My home town is a beautiful place.It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.But in the old days it was a poor and backward little
DO IT YOURSELF
My hometown is very beautiful and peaceful.It is closed to Nanjing city and you can drive there for one hour.there are many people living in the apartment that
haining is a county-level city in Zhejiang Province,and under the jurisdiction of Jiaxing.It is in the south side of Yangtze River Delta,and in the north of Zhe
My home is a small town, where the scenery beautiful, tree-yin. It's lie on the west of Hebei Province,which is a beauty place. Heibei Province have a grea
My hometown lies at the foot of a hill, and a small river passes by it. Two years ago, a chemical plant was built in the south, it discharged too much waste air
My HometownOur local accent is TianJin accent .The Culture Street is very famous .The things of Chinese style there attract a lot of foreigners .They are quite
My hometown is shenqiu,there is very beautiful in a city park and the south of baiyun shennong park,is recreation visit places.Winding road,and thick vegetation
自己改动一下就行了·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文.maintask写
1) What is the arrival time of your flight?2) Most of air incidents happen during taking off and landing of the planes.3) The new US Ambassador to China is a th
zhangjiagang is my hometown ,it’s a very beautiful city.there's little air pollution in my hometown.
I like doing sports and reading on the weekend. My hobby is basketball. I often play basketball with my classmates after school and play with my friends on week求 能体现中国不同地区气候有所差异 的成语俗语谚语等.. 最后附上该成语俗语或谚语的英文翻译_百度知道
求 能体现中国不同地区气候有所差异 的成语俗语谚语等.. 最后附上该成语俗语或谚语的英文翻译
我有更好的答案
橘生淮南则为橘,生于淮北则为枳。Orange Huainan is orange, was born in Huaibei to point
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
谚语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。北京市西城区冠英园西区邮编是多少_北京市西城区冠英园西区邮政编码、邮编号码_邮编查询_911查询
北京市西城区冠英园西区
输入邮编、区号,或省/市/县/乡/镇/村/街道等地名,从900万邮编中搜索
北京市西城区冠英园西区邮编 北京市西城区冠英园西区邮政编码 冠英园西区 冠英园西区邮编 冠英园西区邮编多少
北京市西城区冠英园西区邮编省份地址冠英园西区北京市西城区冠英园西区城市北京市西城区冠英园西区北京市西城区冠英园西区邮编县区区号北京市西城区冠英园西区北京市西城区冠英园西区
北京市西城区冠英园西区邮编地址:北京市西城区冠英园西区邮编:区号:
邮编查询为您提供北京市西城区冠英园西区邮编,北京市西城区冠英园西区邮政编码,冠英园西区,冠英园西区邮编,冠英园西区邮编多少,冠英园西区邮编号码,冠英园西区邮政编码
全国邮政编码
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共14个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备 66号 
911查询大全 微信公众号用微信扫一扫页面正在加载中...