{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}省市中考直达
您当前所在位置:
中考英语试题及答案25(单项选择)
【精品学习网-中考英语试题】中考英语试题及答案25(单项选择)
"中考英语试题及答案25(单项选择)"一文由精品学习网中考频道编辑整理,更多精选内容请关注本频道栏目!
中考英语试题及答案25(单项选择)
一、单项选择。1.The underlined part in the word “picked” is pronounced as ________.(2013,义乌)A./t/ B./d/ C./It/ D./Id/2.He has been ________ honest man in his life.(2013,沈阳)A.a B.an C.the D.不填3.This week,the ________ seems to change every day:one day is hot,the next day is cold.(2013,沈阳)A.time B.season C.weather D.way4.Sam is a waiter,________he really wants to be a singer.(2013,济南)A.or B.if C.but D.because5.―Someone called you just now.―I know.But I was busy at that moment.When I called back,there was no ________.(2013,黄冈)A.voice B.sound C.answer D.result6.I felt sorry that I dropped the juice on Tina's bed.But she wasn't ________ at all.(2013,吉林)A.excited B.happy C.angry7.―What do you think of the film So Young directed by Zhao Wei?―Wonderful.I think it's ________ than the other films about youth in recent years.(2013,广东)A.the best B.the worstC.much better D.much worse8.―What ________ the noise,Bill?―Sorry,I broke my glass.(2013,河南)A.is B.was C.has been D.will be9.If you have trouble pronouncing these words,you can repeat them over and over again ________ you are comfortable with them.(2013,青岛)A.unless B.if C.until D.while10.Tom,would you please ________ the box?It's for your sister.(2013,呼和浩特)A.not open B.don't openC.not to open D.to not open11.There is ________ wrong with my computer,it doesn't work now.I'll buy a new one.(2013,贵阳)A.nothing B.somethingC.everything12.I'm surprised to hear from her.________,we last met ten years ago.(2013,安徽)A.On one hand B.That is to sayC.Believe it or not D.In other words13.The moonlight goes ________ the window and makes the room bright.A.across B.through C.over D.in14.Why not ________ your teacher for help when you can't finish ________ the story by yourself.(2013,乌鲁木齐)A.to ask;write B.to ask;writingC.ask;writing D.asking;to write15.This Japanese dictionary ________ Ellen's.She is the only person learning Japanese in our class.(2013,西宁)A.must be B.can't beC.may be D.can be16.―How many people were invited to the meeting?―About six ________.(2013,云南)A.hundred B.hundredsC.hundred of D.hundreds of17.―Is John coming by train?―He should,but he ________ not.He likes driving his car.(2013,宁夏)A.may B.must C.can D.need18.This is ________ bedroom.The twin sisters like it very much.(2013,青海)A.Jenny and Maria's B.Jenny and MariaC.Jenny's and Maria's D.Jenny's and Maria19.―Sorry,there's ________ coffee here.How about a cup of tea?―OK.That's it.Thank you.(2013,湘潭)A.little B.few C.some20.―I think there will be ________ air pollution whenever there are ________ people driving.―That's true!I hope the air will be fresher soon.(2013,包头)A.less;less B.less;fewerC.fewer;fewer D.fewer;less21.―Hi,Tony.The milk shake ________ good!―I'm glad you like it.A.sounds B.feels C.goes D.tastes22.Don't forget to ________“Thank you!”when someone opens the door for you.A.tell B.say C.speak D.talk23.―It's half an hour's walk from here to the bus station.―Don't worry.I'll ________ you there.A.bring B.get C.carry D.take24.The underlined letter“a” in the word “________” has a different pronunciation from the others.(2013,兰州)A.math B.calendar C.fantastic D.behave25.―How did you get the MP4,from a shop or by phone?―________.I always like shopping online.(2013,云南)A.None B.Neither C.Both D.All26.―Are your shoes expensive?―No,I only ________ five dollars on them.A.used B.cost C.spent D.takes27.―Could you tell me how long ________?―For two weeks.(2013,南宁)A.have you borrowed this bookB.you have borrowed this bookC.you have kept this bookD.have you kept this book28.―Jack,I haven't seen your brother for a long time.―He ________ Shanghai on business for two months.A.went to B.has gone toC.has been in D.has been to29.―Have you read a book called Jane Eyre?―Who ________it?A.writes B.has writtenC.was writing D.wrote30.―Do you have any problems if you ________ this job?―Well,I'm thinking about the working day.A.offer B.will offerC.are offered D.will be offered31.―Look at the sun!It's too hot today.―Yes.Why not ________ your coat?A.take off B.take awayC.take out D.take up32.The teacher asked the students to ________ a story about a trip to the moon.A.get up B.turn upC.clean up D.make up33.―I wonder if there ________ a class meeting this week.(2013,西宁)―If there ________,I will tell you at once.A.will be;is B.would be;haveC.is;will be D.will be;will be34.That's the man ________ house was destroyed in the storm.A.that B.whose C.who D.which35.―Rose,we will start at six tomorrow morning.Don't be late,________?―________.I'll be there on time.A.won't you;Yes,I will B.will you;Yes,I willC.will you;No,I won't D.won't you;No,I won't36.―I hear Li Juan made an English speech at the graduation ceremony yesterday.―________,and ________.A.So she did;so did I B.So did she;so I didC.So she was;so I was D.So was she;so I was37.Mary got good grades in school.________ excited she is!A.What B.What a C.How D.How a38.―TV says there will be a storm tomorrow.―______.I planned to go climbing with my classmates.(2013,安徽)A.I hope so B.I'm afraid soC.Sounds good D.Bad luck39.―We are free today.How about going out for a picnic this afternoon?―________.(2013,云南)A.Good idea B.Never mindC.Good luck to you D.You're welcome40.Look at the signs.Stop touching it.Which of the following is right?(2013,包头)中考热身1~5.ACABD解题技法【例1】 A 【例2】C 【例3】C 【例4】B 【例5】A【例6】B 【例7】B 【例8】A 【例9】D 【例10】C活学活用1.D 2.C 3.B 4.B 5.D 6.C 7.A 8.C 9.C10.D 11.A 12.B 13.C 14.A 15.C 16.D17.D 18.B 19.B 20.B 21.C 22.A 23.A实战强化1~5.BACCD 6~10.CDADB 11~15.DBDCC16~20.BADAB 21~24.ACCD相关推荐●●●●●
精品学习网中考频道微信 公众平台 :二维码扫一扫 热点资讯全知道微信账号:zk51edu
QQ群:关注精品学习网初中生频道新浪微博
@精品中考生频道
频道相关推荐
【中考知识点:||】
精品学习网()在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。
初中生学习资料库
中考英语试题最新更新
学习在线查询工具

我要回帖

更多关于 单项选择 的文章

随机推荐