Open happy may day bank holidayholiday中文

劳动节英文祝福语
劳动节英文祝福语
mom, you were laborious! may 1 have a good rest at home!妈妈,你辛苦了!五一在家好好休息吧!以下是PINCAI小编收集的《劳动节英文的祝福语》,仅供大家阅读参考!劳动节英文祝福语(一)1、鲜花献给辛勤的劳动人民。flowers for hard working people.2、思想上放松精神上劳动。ideological relax mental labor.3、庆祝劳动节,迎接红五月。to celebrate the labor day, may meet the red.4、祝节日快乐,一路顺风、玩得开心。wishing you happiness during the holidays, a pleasant journey and have fun.5、五一五一我爱你,就像老鼠爱大米!5151 i love you, just like mouse love rice!6、妈妈,你辛苦了!五一在家好好休息吧!mom, you were laborious! may 1 have a good rest at home!7、守着你的承诺,让我们一起在五一节实现。keep your promise, let us together in may day.8、五一节快乐!祝大家吃好、玩好、心情好!happy may day! wish you eat well, playing well, in a good mood!9、哥们,姐妹们要注意劳逸结合哦!五一开心!the elder brothers, and sisters should pay attention to mix a oh! may 1 happy!10、五一我要睡个长觉,但是吃饭时你可以通知我!the may day i want to have a long sleep, but can you inform me when having a meal!11、劳动带给我们一切!庆祝劳动节,迎接红五月!labor bring us all! to celebrate the labor day, may meet the red!12、老板,一年来为你辛勤打工,五一节你该请客了!the boss, for your hard work in the past year, with may day you should treat!13、劳动节,不劳动,呆在家里把觉困!嘻嘻,真惬意!labor day, don't work, stay at home to sleep trapped! hee hee, really nice!14、五月是放飞心情的好时节,你愿意和我一起双双飞吗?may is a good season that puts flying state of mind, you are willing to and i together both fly?15、五一节到了,你要少喝酒,多吃菜,还有要听老婆的话。may day is coming, what do you want to drink less, eat more vegetables, and to listen to your wife.16、今天是国际男人劳动节,祝女人们节曰快乐,天天美丽!today is international labor day men, happy women's day yue, a beautiful day!17、祝你的努力和汗水尽快变成明天成功的果实。劳动节快乐!i wish you the efforts and sweat as soon as possible into tomorrow the fruits of success. happy labor day!18、庆祝劳动节,迎接红五月。我热爱五一节,祝你节日快乐!to celebrate the labor day, may meet the red. i love may day, i wish you a happy holiday!19、劳动是为了更好地享受生活,五一节祝大家:五一过得轻松!labor is in order to better enjoy life, i wish you: have a may day!(二)1.Some 300,000 people gathered in the Tiananmen Square to watch the national flag rise with the sun to mark the prelude to a week-long holiday beginning Wednesday, the International Labor Day.2.Chen Ronghui, 21, in a cooks uniform, said, It is most special to watch the flag hoisting in a working uniform on the International Labor Day.3.Chen, from Yangzhou in east Chinas Jiangsu Province, said he planned to climb mountains in the outskirts of Beijing later in the morning.4.Visitors and natives also had numerous choices to spend their holidays. They could watch performances by some 30 international troupes or visit a book fair. Over 100 museums in Beijing prepared special events for visitors.5.Parks in Tianjin, a municipality close to Beijing, have put on folk performances such as the drum yangge dance to attract tourists.6.Still, tens of thousands of others planned to go to tourism cities. Sources with the Capital International Airport in Beijing said they would carry a total of 800,000 passengers during the seven days.7.Sources added they have 700 flights on Wednesday alone, with 120 by Air China, carrying 70,000 passengers. Their destinations mainly focus on such cities as Chengdu, Kunming, Guangzhou and Dalian.8.Statistics from Guangzhou show 3.5 million of its citizens are traveling to other cities. It was reported its airport, railway station and bus stations were filled with people.9.Guangzhou people have a special interest in the western regions and competition has made travel agencies cut their fees by hundreds of yuan or so.10.Experts said the Chinese had more freedom and choice now. They not only wanted to celebrate their holidays securely, but in highly-qualified and diverse ways.
[劳动节英文祝福语]相关文章:
下页更精彩:1祝所有客户“五一”节日快乐!
Wish all customers happy holidays!
祝每位蒲友五一国际劳动节快乐!!!
I wish everyone happy Po Friends of the May Day!
最后,祝愿你们和你们的家人度过一个健康、快乐的五一劳动节假期!
Finally, wish you and your families a healthy and happy May Day Holiday !
这是一个十分快乐的假期在五一国际劳动节,你过的怎样样呢?
This is my very happy holiday in International Labor's Day, how about you?
欢迎关注陶身体剧场的朋友参加2010年第七期公开课-思维开发班,希望参与课程的朋友们在“五一”节假日里来享受身心放松的快乐!
Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Tao Dance Theater open classes in 2010. the Seventh Open Class is "Concepts Class"! Wish friends enjoy the happy holidays in the "5.1" !
这个五一假期,深圳深航国际酒店邀您前来体验快乐时光。
This May Day Holiday, The Shenzhenair International Hotel Shenzhen invite you to come and have a good day with your family and friends.
这个五一假期,深圳深航国际酒店邀您前来体验快乐时光。
This May Day Holiday, The Shenzhenair International Hotel Shenzhen invites you to come and have a good & happy day with your family and friends.
在“五一国际劳动节”到来之际,愿孩子们拥有一个快乐的、精彩的假期!
The expected May Day holiday is juest around the corner. i'd like to wish all of you a wonderful, outstanding, cheerful and splendid holiday!
欢迎关注陶身体剧场的朋友参加2010年第七期公开课-思维开发班,希望参与课程的朋友们在“五一”节假日里去享受身心放松的快乐!
Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Tao Dance Theater open classes in 2010. the Seventh Open Class is "Concepts Class"! Wish friends enjoy the happy holidays in the "5.1" !
欢迎关注陶身体剧场的朋友参加2010年第七期公开课-思维开发班,希望参与课程的朋友们在“五一”节假日里去享受身心放松的快乐!
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!篇一:2012英语高考试题答案及解析-安徽 2012普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(安徽卷) 英 语 第Ⅰ卷(选择题 共50分)
第一部分 听力 (共两节,满分30分) 第二部分英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分) 第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 21. Carl is studying
food science at college and hopes to open up processing factory of his own one day. A.
B. / ;theC. a
D. the 本题考查冠词,science是不可数名词,用the表示特指是不可能的,后面的factory是一个可数名词,用a 表示泛指。 22.――May I help you? You seem to be having some problems. ――
, thanks. I think I can manage. A.
All rightB. No problem
C. It’all right D. There’s no way 很多学生会选择答案D ,我想这是有道理的。 A. B. C都表示肯定,即接受帮助,只有D是拒绝。我没有去过国外,也很少见到老外,所以我不敢轻言答案是哪个,很多学生也应该是这样吧。我也不知道老外是否会经常用不定式的进行时进行交际,想必出卷教师一定是交际高手吧。 【你说的对,我是遇到问题了,但是谢谢你的好意,我自己可以解决】 23. Interest is asto learning as the ability to understand , even more so. A.
B. available
C. specific D. Similar Be vital to 表示:对.....极端重要;something be available to somebody表示:某人可以得到某物,列句:cooperative medical service is available to all the members of the the commune. C答案specific 不能与to 搭配;D 答案 similar to 表示:与.....相似。 本题可以把定于to understand 省掉,也可以把后面的even more so省掉或还原。 Interest is asto learning as the ability 这样可以确定B是错误的,D更是错误的。 Interest is even more than the ability to understand. 很佩服出卷人! 原句:Interest is vital to learning 互联网对于学习极端重要。 变化之一:Interest is as
vital to learning as the ability to understand 互联网对于学习极端重要,就像理解能力对于学习极端重要一样,互联网甚至比理解能力更加重要。
24. I rememberedthe door before I left the office, but forgot to turn off the lights. A. lockingB. to lockC. having locked D.
to have lockedRemember后面既可以接不定式,也可以接动名词,如果选择A,这与后面的before I left the office是相矛盾的,只能选择答案A. C 和D 都是完成时,他们表示比主句动词发生的时间更早,没有必要。 25. You can chang your job, you can move house,but friendship is meant to belife. A.
to D.For 选择D是正确的,mean在此表示“预定,指定”。The gift is meant for you. 这份礼物是给你的。 He was meant for [to be ]an electrician. 本来是准备把他培养成电工的。 26. In order to find the missing child , villagersall they can over the past five hours. A.
C.had done
D.have been doing 后面的over the past five hours 意味着现在完成时,所以选择D。过去完成时表示“过去的过去”明显不正确。 27.The limits of a person’s intelligence,generally speaking, are fixed at birth, buthe reaches these limits will depend on his environment. A. where
B. whether
D.why 首先把插入语generally speaking删掉,选择B.本题考查名词性从句,but whether he reaches these limits 【作为句子主语】will depend on his environment.
28. The athlete's years of hard training when she finally won the Olympic gold medal. A. went on B. got through C. paid off D. ended up 答案C .本题考查动词词组,pay off 有很多含义:1 付清某人的工资并解雇他 偿清欠款等等 2. 对某人或某事进行报复 3.使人得益,有报偿 4.贿赂
29. Ashould talk much to their children during that period. A. asB. it
C. which D. This A是正确答案。如果选择B或D 就出现了两个句子了。本题考查非限制性定语从句,关系代词指整个一句话Alot of language learning is happening in the first year of life。传统考法是直接把从句放在句首,我不知道这里是不是算作句首,我相信学生们也会是一头雾水吧。【as用在句首,which用在句末,正确答案应该是A】 30. When A. askingB. asked C. having asked
D. to be asked B是正确答案,本题考查非谓语动词,逻辑主语是Philip, 还原句子 When Philip was asked for his views about his teaching job, Philip said he found it very interesting and rewarding.
31. Grace doesn't want to move to New York because she thinks if she there, she wouldn't be able to see her parents very often. A. livesB. would live C. having asked D. Were to
live在表示将来的情况下,主句中第一人称可用should,其他人称用would;从句中任何人称都用should,不可用would.
32. ―I love the Internet. I've come to know many friends on the Net. ― . Few of them would become your real friends. A. That’s for sure
B. It’s not the case C. I couldn't agree moreD. I’m pleased to know that 选择B是正确的。后面的句子告诉我们:应答者是持有否定态度的。A、C、D都是持肯定态度的。 33. Walmart, which is one of the largest American supermarket chains,
some of its store open 24 hours on Mondays through Saturdays. A. keeps B. keep
C. have kept
D. had kept 选择A。首先把which 引导的非限制性定语从句删掉。三单否定B,同时也没有选择完成时的理由。 34.Queen Elizabeth Ⅱ, her personalwealth seems rather small. A. BesidesB. Otherwise C. However
D. Altogether 选择C。前面说她富有,后面说她个人财富相当少。 35. After school we went to the reading-room to do some reading, only to be told that it A. was decoratedB. had decorated C. had been decorating D. was being decorated 选择D. It 指代 the reading-room,所以只能用被动,考虑到only to be told 表示结果,所以选择D是自然地了。
21. A C A B D 26. D B C A B 31. D B A C D 第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分) 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 When I settled in Chicago,my new city seemed
so big and unfriendly, Then I had a
problem and had to go to hospital for a examination. It
seemed a small compared to the one I was about to face ,but things started to goright from the beginning , Not having a car or
the city, I was depending on a couple of buses to get me from AI’d left myself plenty of time, soon it was
I was going to be late, as I had mistakenly boarded a bus that was taking me in the
direction. IawhoI
wasexplained my
bus stop across the street , where a bus would take me back
someone had been willing to help .hearing a horn (喇叭) nearby, I looked up to see a
car with my new friend
had returned to offer me a Such unexpected
from a passer-by was a lovely gift to receive, As I climbed out of the car at the hospital and turned to thank her, she smiled and told me not to lose
,for all things are possible. 36.A. physical B. traveling
D.housing A后面说 不得不去医院 37.A. scientificB.final C.previousD. Thorough D A 表示科学检查 B 表示最终检查 C 表示“以前的”,D表示“全面的” 38.A. chance
B. challenge C. successD.error 与后面的face相匹配 39.A. wrongB. easy
D. Ahead 与前面的go 构成词组,表示出错了。 40.A. leaving
B. visitingC. knowingD. Appreciating 没有自己的车,不了解这所城市,后面走错路是必然 41.A. AlthoughB. Since
UnlessD. Once 虽然留了足够的时间 42.A. strange B. necessary C. obvious D. Important 很明显要迟到了,暗示后面的appointment. 43.A. sameB. right C. general D. opposite 方向反了,后面的back into the city就是暗示 44.A. looked atB. waited for
got offD. ran into 下车,然后站在人行道上pavement 45.A. driverB. friendC.
D. Gentleman 满眼都是陌生人 46.A. Especially
B. SurprisinglyC.
Probably D. Normally 事情从此转机了,所以是surprising了。 47.A. nervous B. excited
D. Dangerous 此情此景问一句“Are you OK?是自然地 48.A. idea B. motivationC. excuse D. Situation 只有解释自己的种种境况了。 49.A. appointmentB. apartmentC.
direction D. Station 和医生的预约 50.A. afraidB.grateful C. certain
D. Disappointed 终于遇到好人了,当然只有感激了 51.A. Thus B.ThenC. Perhaps D. Surely 连接词 52.
A. staringB. laughingC. waving
D. ShoutingC是正确的,see就是暗示 53.
A. lift B. suggestion
C. bikeD. Guidebook搭便车 54. A. results
C. kindnessD. Appearance 又是询问,又是开车相送,那是相当的善意了。 55. A. power
C. touchD. Support 文章教导我们:世界上还是好人多 这是一篇记述文,格调当然是健康向上的。文章有两条线,第一是事情发展,第二是作者心里变化。 首先是关键词unfriendly, 接下来都是麻烦事了。传统选法5个A、5个B、5个C、5个D的法则失效了。
第三部分 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A Welcome to one of the largest collections of footwear(鞋类)in the world that will make you green with envy. Here at the Footwear Museum you can see exhibits(展品)from all over the world. You can find out about shoes worn by everyone from the Ancient Egyptians to pop stars. 篇二:2012年高考英语听力原文 2012年高考英语听力原文(大纲卷 新课标 安徽 山东 江苏等听力都一样) 听力录音材料: Text 1 M: Excuse me, Madam? W: Yes? M: How long can I keep the book? W: For one month. Please make sure you return the book before it’s due. Text 2 M: Hurry up, Jenny. It’s already seven. We’ll be late for the film. W: Don’t worry dear, we still have twenty minutes. And it takes us only fifteen minutes to get there. We’ll be there just in time. Text 3 M: I heard on the radio that it’ll be sunny during the holiday weekend. Maybe we can take a trip to Boston. W: That sounds great. I’ll call Jane to see if she likes to join us. Text 4 W: It’s nearly eight. If you want to catch the nine o’clock train, you’d better go now. M: Don’t worry, I’ll drive to the station. W: In that case, let me go with you. And you drop me off at the city center. I’ll go to the open market. Text 5 W: I’m sorry, the cake is late. We’ll be better next time, I promise. M: Well, I’m sorry too. You have to take it back. The birthday party is over and we don’t need the cake any more. 第二节: Text 6 W: Oh, it’s broken! Jacky is not going to be happy when he sees this. It’s his favorite CD, he will tell Mom. M: Please Kathy, can I borrow ten dollars? I’ll buy him a new one and I will clean up your room. Text 7 W: How did you like the dishes, Sir? M: Delicious. Everything was excellent here. Thank you! W: Do you want some coffee, tea, sir? M: No. thanks, I’m fine. Ah, just have the bill, please. How much is your service’s charge? W: Fifteen percent and it’s included in your bill. Thank you very much, sir. We look forward to seeing you again. M: Sure, good night. Text 8 W: Can I help you? M: Yes. My daughter bought this camera here for my wife’s birthday. But it doesn’t work. So I’d like to change it for another one. W: I see. Let me have a look. Well, we’ll be happy to change it for you.But I am afraid we don’t have another pink one. M: Oh, what will I do then? W: Would you like to choose a different color? We do have this camera in black and orange. M: My wife doesn’t like either of those colors. W: If you want, we can order another camera just like this one. There wouldn’t be any extra charge for it. M: That sounds fine. Would you please go ahead and do that? W: We’d be very happy to, but it’ll take at least a week. Maybe ten days.
We’ll call you when it comes then. M: Thank you very much. W: You are welcome. Text 9 W: Hi, Joe, many people in our department are leaving for Thanksgiving.
What are you going to do? M: I think I’ll just stay at home. I may see some friends and watch a few DVDs. And I probably would go to the Ottawa Car Show. What about you, Ariel? What’s your plan? W: I am going to do some traveling with my family. M: Oh, where to? W: Toronto. And on our way, we’re going to visit my aunt Betty, in Kingston. M: That’s exciting .How long do you plan to stay? W: Two days, I have a get-together party with my college friends on the tenth in Toronto. Oh, I’m afraid I’ve got to go now. My husband is waiting for me. And we’ll have to pick up Daniel from school. Have a nice holiday Joe! M: Thank you. You too. Text 10 W: Where can you look if you want to know how tall the tallest person in the world is or who the oldest person in the world is. There is only one place
where you will find all the information. And that’s the Guinness Book of World Records. This morning we have someone from
the Guinness Company that produced that famous book. Tomas Manning.
Welcome to the program, Tomas! M: Thanks Sue. It’s a pleasure to be here. W: Perhaps you could start by telling us where the idea for the book came from? M: Well it was first suggested in the early 1950s. Sir Hugh Beaver, the Managing director of Guinness, was out shooting birds with some friends. A bird flew away so quickly that no one was able to shoot it. Sir Hugh wondered
whether this bird was the fastest bird in Europe. And it wasn’t the fastest. He wondered what it was. W: So I suppose he went to the nearest library to look for the information and
he couldn’t find it. M: Yeah, that’s exactly what happened. And this made Sir Hugh thinkthere must be other people in the same situation who wanted this kind of information. He thought that, like himself, people would be interested
in finding facts about the records to satisfy their curiosity. W: So the idea for a book of records was born. And when did the first book come out? M: A few years later, in 1955. So to answer your first question: the tallest person
in the world is 231.7cm tall. And the oldest person is Jeanne ?L? Calment
who was born in February, 1875. W: They are also some rather strange records on their torments M: Yeah, that’s right. Did you know, Sue, that the shortest time that taking…”篇三:安徽历年高考英语听力 第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分) 1. What is the weather like? A. It’s raining.
B. It’s cloudy.C. It’s sunny. 2. Who will go to China next month? A. Lucy. B. Alice.
C. Richard. 3. What are the speakers talking about? A. The man’s sister. B. A film. C. An actor. 4. Where will the speakers meet? A. In Room 340.B. In Room 314.C. In Room 223. 5. Where does the conversation most probably take place? A. In a restaurant.
B. In an office.
C. At home. 第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分) 6. Why did the woman go to New York? A. To spend some time with the baby. B. To look after her sister. C. To find a new job. 7. How old was the baby when the woman left New York? A. Two months.B. Five months.C. Seven months. 8. What did the woman like doing most with the baby? A. Holding him. B. Playing with him.C. Feeding him. 听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。 9. What are the speakers talking about? A. A way to improve air quality.
B. A problem with traffic miles.
C. A suggestion for city planning. 10. What does the man suggest? A. Limiting the use of cars. B. Encouraging people to walk. C. Warning drivers of air pollution. 11. What does the woman think about the man’s idea? A. It’s interesting. B. It’s worth trying.
C. It’s impractical. 听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。 12. How long will the man probably stay in New Zealand? A. One week.
B. Two weeks.C. Three weeks. 13. What advice does the woman give to the man? A. Go to New Zealand after Christmas. B. Book his flight as soon as possible. C. Save more money for his trip. 14. What can we learn about flights to New Zealand at Christmas time? A. They require early booking. B. They can be twice as expensive. C. They are on special offer. 听第9段材料,回答第15至17题。 15.Why did Jane call Mike? A. To ask him to meet her.
B. To tell him about Tom.C. To borrow his car. 16. Where will Jane be in about one hour? A. At Mike’s place.B. At the airport. C. At a garage. 17. What can we infer from the conversation? A. Jane has just learned to drive. B. Jane’s car is in bad condition. C. Mike will go to the airport. 听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。 18. What did the speaker ask the students to do the week before? A. Write a short story. B. Prepare for the lesson. C. Learn more about the writer. 19. Why does the speaker ask the questions? A. To check the students’ understanding of the story. B. To draw the students’ attention to reading skills. C. To let the students discuss father-son relationships. 20. What will the students do in 10 minutes?2009年安徽高考 第一节(共5小题;每小题l.5分,满分7.5 1. What do the speakers need to buy?
分) A. A fridge.
B. A dinner table. C. A few chairs, 2. Where are the speakers? A. In a restaurant. B. In a hotel.
C. In a school. 3. What does the woman mean? A. Cathy will be at the party. B. Cathy is too busy to come. C. Cathy is going to be invited. 4. Why does the woman plan to go to town?\ A. To pay her bills in the bank. B. To buy books in a bookstore. C. To get some money from the bank, 5. What is the woman trying to do? A. Finish some writing. B. Print an article. C. Find a newspaper, 第二节(共l5小题;每小题l.5分,满分22.5分)
6. What is the man doing? A. Changing seats on the plane. B. Asking for a window seat. C. Trying to find his seat. 7. What is the woman's seat number? A. 6A.B. 7A.C. 8A. 听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。 8.Why doesn’t the woman take the green T-shirt? A.It’s too small.B.It’s too dark.C. It’s too expensive. 9.What does the woman buy in the end?A. A yellow T-shirt.B.A blue T-shirt. C.A pink T-shirt. 听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。 10.How long has the man been in London?
A.One year. B.A few years.C.A couple of months, 11.Why did the woman leave her hometown? A.To lead a city life. B.To open a restaurant. C.To find a job. 12.Where did the woman come from? A.London.B.Arnside.C Lancaster 听第9段材料,回答第l3至l6题。 13.What is a daypack? A.A box.B.A bag.C.A lock. 14.What surprises the girl at school? A.A lot of discussions in class. B Teachers giving little homework. C Few students asking questions in class. 15.At what time of the school term does the conversation most probably take place? A.At the end of it.B.In the middle of it. C.At the beginning of it. 16.What do we know about the girl? A.She is new to the school. B.She writes for the school newspaper. C. She seldom asks questions in class. 听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。 17.What does Mr. Hey Stone do? A.A bank clerk.B.A teacher.C.A writer. 18.What does Hey like doing at airports? A.Watching people.
B.Telling stories.C.Reading magazines. 19. What did Hey learn from the newspaper that day?B .A man stole money from a bank. C.A woman ran away from home. 20.Why was the woman at the airport? A.She was traveling on business. B.She was seeing the man off. C.She was leaving for Greece. 2010 年安徽高考 第一部分听力(共两节,满分30分) What will Dorothy do on the weekend? A. Go out with her friend. B. Work on her paper. C. Make some plans. 2.
What was the normal price of the T-shirt? A. $15. B. $30. C. $50. 3.
What has the woman decided to do on Sunday afternoon? A. To attend a wedding. B. To visit an exhibition. C. To meet a friend. 4.
When does the bank close on Saturday? A. At 1:00 pm. B. At 3:00 pm C. At 4:00 pm 5.
Where are the speakers? A. In a store. B. In a classroom. C. At a hotel. 第二节
(共15小题:每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
6.What do we know about Nora? A. She prefers a room of her own. B. She likes to work with other girls. C. She lives near the city center. 7.What is good about the flat? A.It has a large sitting roon B.It has good furniture C.It has a big kitchen 听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。 8.Where has Barbara been? A.Milan B.Florence C.Rome 9.What has Barbara got in her suitcase? A.Shoes B.Stones C.Books 听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。 10.Who is making the telephone call? A.Thomas Brothers B.Mike Landon C.Jack Cooper 11.What relation is the woman to Mr.Cooper? A.His wife
B.His boss
C.His secretary 12.What is the message about? A.A meeting
B.A visit to FranceC.The date for a trip 听第9段材料,回答第13至16题 13.Who could the man speaker most probably be? A.A person who saw the accident B.The driver of the lorry
C.A police officer 14.What was Mrs.Franks doing when the accident took place? A.Walking along Chuichill Avenue B.Getting ready to cross the road C.Standing outside a bankA.A t about 8:00 am B.At about 9:00 am C.At about 10:00 am 16.How did the accident happen? A.A lorry hit a car B.A car ran into a lorry C.A bank clerk rushed into the street 听第10段材料,回答第17至20题 17.What is the talk mainly about? A.The history of the school B.The courses for the term C.The plan for the day 18.Where can the visitors learn about the subjects for new students? A.In the school hall B.In the science labs C.In the classrooms 19.What can students do in the practical areas? A.Take science courses B.Enjoy excellent meals C.Attend workshops 20.When are the visitors expected to ask questions? A.During the lunch hour B.After the welcome speech
C.Before the tour of the labs 2011年安徽高考 第一部分
听力(共两节,满分30分) 1. What does the man like about the play? A. The story.B. The ending.
C. The actor. 2. Which place are the speakers trying to find? A. A hotel.
B.A bank.C. A restaurant. 3. At what time will the two speakers meet? A. 5:20. B. 5:10.
C. 4:40. 4. What will the man do? A. Change the plan. B. Wait for a phone call.C. Sort things out. 5. What does the woman want to do? A. See a film with the man. B. Offer the man some help.C. Listen to some great music. 第二节
(共15小题:每小题1.5分,满分22.5分) 6. Where is Ben? A. In the kitchen.B. At school.C. In the park. 7. What will the children do in the afternoon? A. Help set the table.B. Have a party. C. Do their homework. 听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。 8. What are the two speakers talking about? A. A family holiday. B. A business trip.
C. A travel plan. 9. Where did Rachel go? A. Spain. B. Italy. C. China. 听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。 10. How did the woman get to know about third-hand smoke? A. From young smokers.
B. From a newspaper article. C. From some smoking parents. 11. Why does the man say that he should keep away from babies? A. He has just become a father. B. He wears dirty clothes.
C. He is a smoker. 12. What does the woman suggest smoking parents should do? A. Stop smoking altogether.B. Smoke only outside their houses. C. Reduce dangerous matter in cigarettes. 听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。 13. Where does Michelle Ray come from? A. A middle-sized city.B. A small town.C. A big city. 14. Which place would Michelle Ray take her visitors to for shopping? A. The Zen Garden.B. The Highlands. C The Red River area. 15. What does Michelle Ray do for complete quiet? A. Go camping.B. Study in a library.C. Read at home. 16. What are the speakers talking about in general? A. Late-night shopping.B. Asian food.
C. Louisville. 听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。 17. Why do some people say they never have dreams according to Dr Garfield? A. They forget about their dreams.B. They don't want to tell the truth. C. They have no bad experiences. 18. Why did Davis stop having dreams?C. He was frightened by a terrible dream. 19. What is Dr Garfield's opinion about dreaming? A. It is very useful.B. It makes things worse. C. It prevents the mind from working. 20. Why do some people turn offtheir dreams completely? A. To sleep better.B. To recover from illnesses.C. To stay away from their problems. 2012年安徽高考 第一部分 听力 (共两节,满分30分) 1.Where does this conversation probably take place? A. In a bookstore.B. In a classroomC. In a library 2. At what time will the film begin? A.
7:20 B. 7:15C.7:00 3.What are the two speakers mainly talking about? A.Their friend Jane. B. A weekend trip C.A
radio programme 4.What will the woman probably do? A. Catch a trainB. See the man off
C. Go shopping 5. Why did the woman apologize? A. She made a late deliveryB. She went to the wrong place C. She couldn’t take the cake back 第二节(共15小题:每小题1.5分,满分22.5分) 6. Whose CD is broken? A.Kathy’sB. Mun’sC. Jack’s 7. What dose the boy promise to do for the girl? A. Buy her new CD. B.
Do some cleaning.
C. Give her 10 dollars. 听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。 8.What did the man think of the meal? A.Just so-so.B.
Quite satisfactory
C.A bit disappointing. 9. What was the 15% on the bill paid for ? A.
B. The drinksC. The service. 听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。 10.Why is the man at the shop? A.To order a camera for his wife.B. To have a camera repaired. C. To get camera changed. 11. What colour does the man want? A. Pink.B. BlackC Orange. 12.What will the man do afterwards? A. Make a phone call.B. Wait until further notice.
C. Come again the next day. 听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。 13.What would Joe probably do during the Thanksgiving holiday? A. Go to a play.
B. Stay at home.
Visit Kingston. 14. What is Ariel going to do in Toronto A. Attend a party.
B. Meet her aunt.
See a car show. 15. Why is ariel in a hurry to leave? A. To call up Betty.
B. To buy some DVDs.
To pick up Daniel. 16.What might be the relationship between the speakers? A. Classmates.
B. Fellow workers.
Guide and tourist. 听第10段材料,回答每17至30题。 Where does Thomas Manning work? A. In the Guinness Company.
B. At a radio station.
C. In a museum. 18.
Where did the idea of a book of records come from? A. A bird-shooting trip.
B. A visit to Europe.
C. A television talk show. 19.
When did Sir Hugh’s first book of records appear? A. In 1875
B. In 1950 C. In,1955 20. What are the two speakers going to talk about nexr? A.More records of unusual facts. B.The founder of the company. CThe oldest person in the world.相关热词搜索:

我要回帖

更多关于 happy may day 的文章

随机推荐