2016年一月元旦
四月愚人节
五月劳动节
六月儿童节
七月建党节
八月建军节
十月国庆节
十一月万圣节
Yesterday my mother asked me a question, which makes me a Joji monk - scratching their heads. She asked what I want New Year‘s Day gift, I said: I want to eat a lot of good food. Mom heard shook his head and says: I did not that necessary, you change on... 14:15:08
Dear Mum,Such is sons’ I really do not know how to express my thanks to you. However, I can imagine, on the day 18 years ago, when you gave birth to me, what a complex feeling you had. In the past few years, every day you struggle me up in the m... 15:23:44
One possible version:These days, breaking traffic rules and littering are not uncommon, causing serious harm to life and the environment. Changing this situation requires considerable effort on the part of everyone. As for me, it should start on the way... 14:15:35
One possible version:From the picture we can see a family of three walking on a long red carpet. The son , well dressed, waves proudly in the middle while the father behind bends forward to hold the jacket and the mother in front rolls out the carpet, s... 14:13:41
The Mid-Autumn FestivalThe Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th of the eighth month of our Chinese lunar calendar. As one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it has been enjoying great popularity in our country. Usually, no matter how far away or how... 14:12:32
I’m an 18-year old middle school student. I have been busy with my study and seldom helped my parents with the housework. Feeling quite sorry for that, I begin to think about what to do to help.Last Sunday, when my parents went out shopping, I suddenly ... 14:11:49
Dear Peter,How are you doing?I’m writing to tell you that my uncle Li Ming is going to your city for a conference, and I’ve asked him to bring you the Chinese painting you’ve asked for before.Also, I’d like you to do me a favor. Would you please meet my... 14:10:56
Today, the campus held a grand Qingyuan Dan activities, we are early to come to school mencement of the event, we went to a classroom, you see a brilliant classroom, classroom middle of two intersecting lines. Line, there are colorful ri... 11:28:39
Section II on Friday afternoon class, long-awaited New Year‘s party officially started!Class did not use the color bars and other decorative bells and whistles too, but posted in each window of the bars and I think these little decorated than the other ... 11:27:08
May 3rd FineToday we visited Red Star Farm.Early in the morning, we met at the school gate and went there together. About two hours later, we arrived. On arriving there, we were given a warm welcome by the farm workers. Then one of the workers showed us... 15:51:35
高中作文话题你会写六年级英语作文吗?小学生英语作文写作要求并没有太高,主要是一般语法及单词使用的,更多关于六年级英语作文都在星火作文网。...
你会写英语日记吗?Today was a very very great day! I went to many places and played all day.更多关于英语日记都在星火作文网。...
你会写六级英语作文吗?At Mid-Autumn Festival, more than 12 million people climbed Baiyun Mountain in Guangzhou. 更多关于六级英语作文都在星火作文网。...
ThisDragonBoatFestivalIandmymom,mydadandStevenwenttoWandaPlaza.StevenandIreallywantedtoseeamovie.Isaid:Mom,canwewatchmovie?Momsaid:OK!StevenandIwereve...
小学生英语作文Friends,pleasecelebrate!(庆祝吧)Io;mveryglad,becauseIo;mfromHangzhou.Doyouknowaboutmylovelyhome?IseastofChina,manypeoplesaidHangzhouisverybea...
ItwasanAprilofmanyyearsago,alittlewildlionwasfoundinasmallvillagebyahunter.Thevillagewaslocatedbesideariver.Osfriendinvitedthehuntertohis...
The21stCENTURYspeechcontestwasheldonFridayafternooninthelecturehall,GaoxinCampus.Itwasgreat.Eachgradeinourschoolhadaspeechcontest.Eighteencandidatesfr...
MybusylastweekendIwasbusylastweekend.SaturdaymorningIhadmathandChineseclass.IntheafternoonIateKFC.Iwasveryhappy.IplayedfootballSaturdayafternoon.Iwast...
Therewasabutterflythatlikedaflowerinthepark.TheflowersnamewasLily.AllthechildrenreallylikedLilybutLilylikedthebutterfly.OnedaythebutterflycametoseeLil...
MynameisLiHua,I,sfamily.Tresixmembersinmyfamily:Mygrandfather,mygrandmother,myfathermymother,andI.Eachmemberinmyfamilyworksfor...
Inthissummercampthatmymumforcedmetogoto,Ithoughtitwasgoingtobehorrible.Butitwastthatbadatall.ThehappiesttimeIo;vespentherewaswhen...
MynameisTyrone,IaminClass2Grade3.IamfromGuangzhou.Therearefourseasonsinayear.ButIlikesummerbest.Doyouknowwhy?Becauseitishotandsunnyinsummer.Icangoswim...
LastMondaywasaholidayandIwenttomyclassmate'shome。Withmanyotherfriendswehadalotoffun。Lateron,wewenttotheparkfordollscatchingandothergames。Bothm...英语作文_英语作文大全_英语作文范文_英语写作万能句子 - 甲虫英语作文网
英语作文最新更新
小学作文指导
[中考英语]
[初三英语]
[初二英语]
[初一英语]
[中考英语]
[初三英语]
[初二英语]
[初一英语]
[初三英语]
[初二英语]