你可能喜欢【图文】第4讲 复合句--定语从句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
第4讲 复合句--定语从句
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:1.33MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢在含宾语从句的复合句中.不管主句是陈述句还是疑问句.从句一律是用“连接词+陈述句语序 .其标点符号由主句来决定.1.--Do you know now? 一In the——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
在含宾语从句的复合句中.不管主句是陈述句还是疑问句.从句一律是用“连接词+陈述句语序 .其标点符号由主句来决定.1.--Do you know now? 一In the People's Hotel.[北京市] A where is Tom working B where did Tom work C.where Tom is working D.where Tom worked [答案]C.[解析]考查宾语从句要用陈述句语序.宾语从句要注意两点:①从句用陈述句语序,②前后时态要一致.故排除A.B.D时态不对.故选C. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
按要求改写下列句子,每空一词。小题1:My English teacher is creative and outgoing. (对划线部分提问)         your English teacher     ?小题2:The hall is so small that it can’t hold enough people. (改为简单句)The hall is                 enough people.小题3:My sister finds it easy to learn English. (改为含宾语从句的复合句)My sister finds that         to learn English. 小题4:I don’t think parents should allow teenagers to do part-time jobs. (改为含情态动词的被动语态)I don’t think teenagers                  do part-time jobs.小题5:I like these movies. They are about Chinese history. (合并为含定语从句的复合句)I like these movies         about Chinese history.小题6:I don’t know how I should deal with this matter. (改为同义句)I don’t know                  this matter.小题7:The movie poster must be Lee’s. (改为同义句)The movie poster must     to Lee. 
Does she get up at six? Could you tell me? (连成含宾语从句的复合句)
I will call you tomorrow.He told me.(合并为含宾语从句的复合句)
He told me ________ ________ call ________ tomorrow.
81. They had an English Party last Sunday.(改为否定句) && They _____ ______ an English Party last Sunday. 82. My father gets up at 6:00 in the morning. (就划线部分提问) && ________ ________ does your father get up in the morning? 83. You should finish the work at the end of the week.(改为被动语态) && The work should ______ _______ at the end of the week. 84.Tony is playing football on the playground now.(用at 5:00 pm yesterday 改写句子) & Tony ______ ______ football on the playground at 5:00 pm yesterday. 85. Does he play sports every day? Could you tell me.(合并为含宾语从句的复合句) && Could you tell me ______ he ______ sports every day?
按下列要求完成句子。(10分)小题1:When I look at the nice girl, I feel very happy. (改为同义句)The nice girl always makes ________ _________ ________.小题2:It took the Smiths two hours to clean their house last Sunday. (改为同义句)The Smiths _____ two hours _____ their house last Sunday.小题3:When does the train leave? I want to know. (改为含宾语从句的复合句)I want to know _____ the train _____.小题4:The woman often feels tired because she is fat. ( 对划线部分提问)_____ _____ the woman _____ _____ tired?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 定语从句复合句 的文章

随机推荐