Li:__________________
Min:_________________
Liu:_________________
Li:__________________
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Hello,Mr.Li,welcome to my homeHi, Liu
MinHow are you?I'm fine,thank you.Mother,this is my teacher Mr.Li.Hello, Liu Min's mother ,I'glad to see you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码要求:
1.是一段二人对话,对话时间控制在15分钟左右
2.题材新颖或选取一些当今热门话题为对话主要内容
3.内容自拟,但一定要使自己原创!抄袭的不要!浑水摸鱼的不要!允许有资料参考(附注说明)
4.内容方面,语言不可以太幼稚!要体现出一定水平和深度!语法方面允许有一定
要求:
1.是一段二人对话,对话时间控制在15分钟左右
2.题材新颖或选取一些当今热门话题为对话主要内容
3.内容自拟,但一定要使自己原创!抄袭的不要!浑水摸鱼的不要!允许有资料参考(附注说明)
4.内容方面,语言不可以太幼稚!要体现出一定水平和深度!语法方面允许有一定语法偏差,但大多必须正确。
5.格式:
主体:......................
主要内容:..................
谢谢大家了!
注:如果有谁能够编制不止一段对话,有二段以上(不含二段),且要求完全符合,语言又有一定深度,视答题的质量情况提高悬赏50-200分后再采纳答案,在这先付一百分。答的越多,质量越高,采纳几率越大!
全部答案(共9个回答)
下吧,可以下载你所想要的任何电影、软件或者资料!
方法:
1、下载百度下吧,并安装;
2、运行百度下吧,在其对话栏中内输入你想看的电影、音乐、MTV、软件或者其它资料名称,或者关键词;
3、要查寻找结果内双击想要看的东西,即可!
我就这样做的效果,OK!
A: If the future life can still meet again you, I will love you one more   a life time of, life had with me.
B: In fact as long as can
the this present life to love each other each   other, I have satisfied!
's wrong with you?
'm ill.
What's your
'm mad.
A: What do you think is the biggest environmental problem
LZ说说,是哪个电影的,可以去给你找找看~
我靠!不好好学习。看我的,你交给你老师吧。
Pig ask you: Who are you?
You say:Are you a donkey, I am a...
A:Both of us searched some information about singers of South Korea.Now,we'll te...
答: 口语是提高英语的关键,给你推荐一个学校
北京外国语大学北戴河口语培训基地
答: 找一本翻译理论的书读一读,然后多进行翻译实践,看一看别人怎么译,或看 一本对照读物,看英文,自己心译,在肯原文对照,另外iask栏有许多互助翻译,多来试一试衣能...
答: 看《China Daily》!要全部吃透,不要留下残羹冷炙。浪费是极大的犯罪!通常一份报纸3个星期搞定!
你用的是工行的卡吗?到工行网站问了一下,下面是它们版主的回答——您好~
1、您可以拨打95588或通过网上银行等渠道查询消费明细。
2、若您的信用卡开通了网上银行。请您按照以下地址进行登录。工行网站地址: 点击“个人网上银行登录”或工行个人网上银行地址: 按照系统提示输入相关信息后即可登录。
“网页错误”请您进行以下操作:
(1)打开IE浏览器,选择“工具”菜单--&“Internet选项”--&“高级”标签--&点击“还原默认设置”,点击“确定”后关闭所有IE浏览器窗口;
(2)打开IE浏览器,选择“工具”菜单--&“Internet选项”--&“常规”标签--&Internet临时文件设置中的“检查所存网页的较新版本”选择“每次访问此页时检查”。并在Internet临时文件设置中点击“删除文件”,在“删除所有脱机内容”前打勾后点击确定关闭对话框,关闭所有IE窗口;
(3)打开IE浏览器,选择“工具”菜单--&“Internet选项”--&“安全”标签,在“请为不同区域的Web内容制定安全设置(z)”窗口内选择“Internet”,然后选择“自定义级别”,将“Activex控件和插件”中“下载已签名的Activex控件”、“运行Activex控件”等设置为“启用”或“提示”,点击确定后,请重新启动电脑;
(4)若您安装了3721上网助手之类的软件,请您将其完全卸载;
(5)请登录工行门户网站 ,点击“个人网上银行登录”下方的“下载”。进入下一个页面后,下载并安装控件程序。
(6)若仍无法正常使用,建议您重新安装IE6.0或以上版本的IE浏览器,并使用WINDOWS系统的UPDATE功能安装补丁。
3、您可以通过网上银行查看对账单进行还款。
4、是可以的。您需要通过网上银行办理跨行转账业务。
如果您想在网上办理跨行汇款,请使用“工行与他行转账汇款”功能,您除了需要申请开通网上银行对外转账功能,还需要您所在地区开通网上跨行汇款功能。若未开通,那么在操作时系统会提示您的(国际卡及香港信用卡无法使用此功能)。
从日起,柜台注册且未申请U盾或口令卡的客户,单笔交易限额、日累计限额以及总支付交易限额均为300元,9月1日前支付额度已经达到300元的客户需到网点申请电子口令卡或U盾(从注册日起计算支付额)。
若目前已达到交易限额但急需支付,建议您可通过下列方法变更交易限额:
1.申请U盾。u盾客户不再受交易限额和支付次数的限制。此外,使用u盾,您可以享受签订理财协议等服务项目,并在您原有使用基础上大大加强了安全性。如需办理U盾,请您本人携带有效身份证件和网上银行注册卡到当地指定网点办理U盾,办理手续及网点信息请您当地95588服务热线联系咨询。
2.申办口令卡。您本人可持有效身份证件、网上银行注册卡到当地指定网点申办口令卡。申办电子口令卡后,个人网上银行单笔交易限额1000元;日累计交易限额5000元,没有总支付额度控制;电子银行口令卡的使用次数为1000次(以客户输入正确的密码字符并通过系统验证为一次),达到使用次数后即不能使用,请及时到我行营业网点办理申领新卡手续。
规模以上工业企业是指全部国有企业(在工商局的登记注册类型为"110"的企业)和当年产品销售收入500万元以上(含)的非国有工业企业。
你好!那要看那种车型,A6有很多型号的,
患上了胃溃疡首先就要注意饮食卫生:不注意饮食卫生、偏食、姚食、饥饱失度或过量进食冷饮冷食,或嗜好辣椒、浓茶、咖啡等刺激性食物,均可导致胃肠消化功能紊乱,不利于溃疡的愈合。注意饮食卫生,做到一日三餐定时定量,饥饱适中,细嚼慢咽,是促进溃疡愈合的良好习惯。保持轻松愉快的心境,是治愈胃溃疡的关键,溃疡病人一定要注意休息,生活起居要有规律。溃疡病发作与气候变化有一定的关系,因此溃疡病人必须注意气候变化,根据节气冷暖,及时添减衣被。胃溃疡病人必须坚持服药,由于胃溃疡是个慢性病,且易复发,要使其完全愈合,必须坚持长期服药,一般来说,一个疗程要服药4~6周,疼痛缓解后还得巩固治疗l~3个月,甚至更长时间。一切都要遵从医嘱,不要盲目服用一些对胃粘膜有损害作用的药物。得了胃溃疡一定要有有规律的饮食,不要吃生冷辛辣刺激性的食物,不能喝酒,少吃油炸腌制食品,吃东西要细嚼慢咽,不能吸烟,补充维生素C。
咽东西有难受的感觉,有烧心和反胃的症状发生了,上腹部疼痛,有腹胀不适的症状,有时候吃东西会有恶心的症状,口水很多,除了一些消化道疾病引起的腹胀不适恶心之外还有可能引起消化道症状异常以外的情况发生,有可能出现胸痛症状,还有就是耳鼻部也不舒服.
早期患者要做针对性的治疗首先要根据患者的病情。如果是没有特殊临床表现症状的话,一般不需要特别的治疗。但是最好到医院做一下全身的检查听从医师的嘱咐做相应的配合。还要注意适当的休息。对有一些表现症状的早期患者来说,大部分的话采用的都是西医治疗的药物治疗方法。采取一些抗结核的药物。比如说链霉素。但是由于患者个人体质不同,这些药物并不适用于每一个患者。并且患者所服用的药物的药量都有差异。最好到正规医院接受药物治疗。早期患者除了积极配合医生治疗之外,还要注意平时做一些适当的体育锻炼但是要避免幅度过大激烈的运动。在饮食上面患者也要注意平时饮食清淡健康饮食为主。不要吃一些油炸或者辛辣刺激的食物。利用药物治疗的患者应该要注意一般药物治疗是有一定周期的。部分患者短期疗程就可治愈,但是仍然有一部分患者,药物治疗的疗程较长,病情仍不见好转。还是要在病情没有得到好转的时候,及时再到医院做一下全身检查。
患者尽量选用低脂肪、少量残渣的食物,这样可以减少胃肠道的蠕动,不要吃太多的蔬菜水果,多吃精面米食;在食物的烹饪方式上避免选择煎炸、烧烤、爆炒,以蒸、煮为佳。患者可以选择高蛋白高能量的食物,因为长期的慢性腹泻,可能损伤肠胃,影响到胃肠对食物的吸收;患者避免食用粗粮、凉性食物,比如绿豆、西瓜等。
尿毒症患者要注意卫生,保持身体及衣物的清洁。尿毒症患者起居要合理。尿毒症患者的抵抗力严重下降。所以平时需要积极锻炼身体,增强抵抗力。同时还要有正常的作息时间,防止过度劳累,要按时排大小便,有利于排毒。并且尿毒症患者一定要减少去公共场合的次数,防止传染其他疾病。尿毒症患者要有良好的心里素质。由于尿毒症的严重性,尿毒症患者不仅需要忍受身体的疼痛,还要承受心里的巨大压力。他们容易出现疑心、焦虑不安等不良的情绪时,亲属一定要做好尿毒症患者的心理安抚工作。尿毒症患者自身也要树立好战胜病魔的信心。尿毒症是肾脏纤维硬化的终末期阶段,所以,日常生活的调理对该病的治疗起着极其重要的作用。尿毒症患者要有科学的调理,可以咨询医生。
商务管理指的是掌控本专业不可或缺的基础理论和专门知识,具备较强的实践中能力,德智体美全面发展,能专门从事商务工作,并不具备一定实际工作能力和分析、研究、创新能力的一种管理科学。
在市场需求研究中,环绕管理活动的专业化,我们分析了新世纪社会经济对商务管理类专业人才的市场需求。改革开放使管理活动由计划经济下行政命令的附属物改变为系统化、专业化的简单活动,对管理人才的培育明确提出了多方面、高层次的拒绝。管理活动中普遍存在着层级性,操作者层、中间层和战略层的管理业务,必须培育有所不同的专业化管理人才。根据对我国产业发展和企业管理现状的分析,指出商务管理专科教育仍应培育中基层管理人才居多,毕业生需要作为现实工作中业务主管、部门经理等职位的后备人才,通过一段时期的适应环境和磨练,胜任这些工作。随着以科学知识为基础的新经济的发展和产业升级,社会对综合型战略管理人才和适应环境团队工作的新型操作者层管理人才的市场需求,将适当减少。
宝鸡租车很可信的!
价格一般在200到400吧,贵的也有!
我也是在享趣花艺学的,学习的内容很丰富,现已开花店了。
沃尔扉这家公司就很不错,设计好,收费还合理。
职业女性穿着技巧如下:
  1、留意场合有所不同的穿着
  2、在工作当中,会有很多有所不同的场合,比如举行宴会、会见客户、参与活动等。在有所不同的场合当中,女性的衣着有有所不同拒绝。
  3、在参与周年庆典、行业宴会时,一般都是使用酒会或舞会形式,这时候,女性穿着就应当要月一点,以晚礼服为佳。晚礼服的形式可以根据个人爱好去自由选择,但一定要是时候自己的。礼服款式不应太过曝露和花俏,以非常简单大方,素雅朴实精细为优。有所不同颜色的礼服突显个人魅力,想高雅大方一点的最差自由选择长款礼服,想变得青春一点的可以自由选择一些短款甜美型的礼服。但广大女同胞忘记,所有一切的前提是必须合适自己。
  4、在会见客户时,一般穿着拒绝简练庄重,最差自由选择职业套装,或者是西服套裙。衣服颜色以深色居多,但也要留意不要全身都是同一种色调或者都是深色,这样会让人实在你太老气,太激进,过于灵活性。
  5、在参与活动时,如果公司没统一拒绝,服装上可以穿得休闲娱乐一点,但也不要太休闲娱乐,因为在开展活动过程中是反映一个企业形象的最重要指标,你代表的就是你的公司形象。牛仔裤,背心,T恤等就不要经常出现,可以选一些休闲裤和衬衫,最差是有领子的衣服。
  6、留意穿著四不要
  作为职业女性,在保持良好个人形象的同时可以再衣着上展现出个人魅力,如拿着一些非常简单的小饰品,系上丝巾等,但小编警告各位,职场穿着要谨记四不要:
  ①不要过分曝露,这样会让人产生误会甚至会让人实在你行为不检;
  ②不要穿得太过艳丽和杂乱,这样令人实在你太过分展现出,过于缜密,让人猜测你的品味;
  ③不要穿透视装,透视装会令人实在你过于端庄矜持;
  ④不要穿得太短裙,紧身衣令你行动不便之余也会暴露出你身材的缺点。
  注意事项:
  服装配上技巧是一门高深的学问,想真正需要运用得宜,花费的时间绝不会少。但是,工商管理场上,只要学会一点点技巧,就可以取得相当大的起到和进账。
正在加载...
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415阅读下面的对话.掌握其大意.并根据首字母的提示.写出一个英语单词的完整.正确形式.使对话通畅. R-Rose L-Lisa L: Hi, Rose, you look pale toda——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
阅读下面的对话.掌握其大意.并根据首字母的提示.写出一个英语单词的完整.正确形式.使对话通畅. R-Rose L-Lisa L: Hi, Rose, you look pale today, What’s (76) h to you? R: Nothing serious, I was told that I had been (77)a to Zhejiang University. L: Well, you should have been happy about that, That’s exciting news, (78) a all. And your parents will take pride in you. R: That’s true, but that means a problem, too. You know, school (79) e have been increasing rapidly these years. What worries me is that my family is too poor to afford them. L: Well, what do your parents do? Do they have (80) j with fixed income ? R: My father (81) u to, but he was laid off years ago. With my mother earning the bread for the family of five, it is often hard to make ends meet. L: That’s really a problem then. But you can consider (82) b money from your relatives and even from the bank. R: Yes, I think so. And my head teacher told me that a few days ago. L: By the (83) w , what will you learn there? R: Computer science is my (84) m . L: That sounds great! I wish I could go to the same university and learn the (85) s subject too. R: you surely can. I know you are a top student in your class. Work hard and good luck! 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给字母的揭示,在标有题号的横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。 W=woman&& M=man W: Hi, Phil, can you tell me how it (76) h&&&&&&&&&&& ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______ M: Sure. I was mountain climbing in New Hampshire in 1982. Suddenly the (77)w&&&&&&& &became really bad. There was &&&&&&&&&& _______ a lot of snow and we couldn’t see anything. We got (78)l&&&&&&& . _______ Well, we spent four days on the mountain. The (79)t&&&&&&&&& &&&&& _______ was 20 degrees below zero. We didn’t have any equipment or food. W: So what happened? I guess (80)s&&&&&&&&& &found you, right?& _______ M: Yes but we were very sick. I couldn’t move my legs because
of the cold. I spent two months in the (81)h&&&&&&&&& . &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______ The doctors removed my legs. W: Right. So you lost your legs, but you want to try your best to stay active. M: That’s right. In (82)f&&&&&&&&& , I decided to make some &&&&&&&& _______ new legs for myself. I realize that no one has to be physically
disabled. We can use modern (83)t_________& to help.&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& _______ W: And you built these great new legs. Can you go
mountain (84)c&&&&&&&& &again?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&& _______ M: Yes, I can. In fact, these are better than climb shoes. The spring(弹力) design means they are much more (85)p&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& _______
阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。 &&&
W:Hello, Jim. Where are you going? M:To the cinema. What about& (76) c_______ with me? W:No, thanks. I’m going home. My friend’s expecting me. M:What a (77) p_____! I believe it’s a very good film. W:Do you go to the cinema a lot? M:(78) O___ a week. Most nights I sit at home and watch TV. W:Oh, I see. (79) B__ the way, where are you going for your holidays this year? M:I don’t know yet. My wife’s going to her mother’s for a
(80) c_____ of weeks. She lives by the sea, you know. W:Oh, does she? That’s convenient. M:Yes, but I want to go to the (81) c________. W:Don’t you like the sea? M:Yes, very much. But I need (82) p_____ and quiet when I’m on holiday. What are you going to do? W:I’m going to (83) s_____& at home. M:Aren’t you going to (84) h____ a holiday abroad this year? W:No, I want to buy a car, and that’s going to take
(85) e_______ penny I’ve got.
________ _______ ________ ________ _______ _______ ________ ________ _______ _______
阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。 M: Jenny,you look so strong, quite d______ from what you used to be.How I envy you! W: I think you’veh_____ the saying:“A sound mind dwells in a sound body.”I have always t____ my best to keep fit for both my study and work. M: Right you are! Can you give me some t_____ as to how to keep fit? W: To my m______, the best way to keep fit is to go in for sports. M: What kind of sports do you participate in? W: I go swimming o_____ a week.I do this even in cold winter. M: I used to swim in high school,but don’t have t_____ anymore. W: That’s too bad.Exercise is really i_________ for your health. M: I know.I’m g______ a little fat.I am short of breath when going upstairs. W: That’s a bad sign.I think you need more e_______.Well, I’m going swimming tonight.Do you want to go with me? M: Okay.I really need to get in shape again.
阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。 A:Excuse me, sir, but I’m writing a report on what people prefer to do on holiday. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? B:No, not at all. Please go (76)a_______. A:How often do you go on holiday? B:I generally have two weeks’ holiday a year. A:And what do you prefer to do when you are on holiday? B:Well, I don’t usually visit my family. We live quite(77) c_____ and I can see them any time. But I do like to visit museums, (78)e__________ if there is a special exhibition on. I don’t like to stay at home, though my parents do. (79)I________, I prefer to get away from the city and just (80)e________ the peace of the country. You know, just sit under a tree, listen to the birds in the morning, or maybe go walking over the hills. A:Have you ever (81)t_________ abroad? B:No, I haven’t .It’s too (82)e__________ for me. But my wife loves to visit the coast, so if the (83)w_________ is good we often go swimming in the sea, or maybe just lie on the (84)b________ and bathe in the sun. A:OK. Well, thank you very much for your time. B:You are (85)w_________.
阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。(每小题一分,共10分) A:Excuse me, sir, but I’m writing a report on what people prefer to do on holiday. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? B:No, not at all. Please go (76) a_______. A:How often do you go on holiday? B:I generally have two weeks’ holiday a year. A:And what do you prefer to do when you are on holiday? B:Well, I don’t usually visit my family. We live quite (77) c_____ and I can see them any time. But I do like to visit museums, (78) e__________ if there is a special exhibition on. I don’t like to stay at home, though my parents do. (79)I________, I prefer to get away from the city and just (80) e________ the peace of the country. You know, just sit under a tree, listen to the birds in the morning, or maybe go walking over the hills. A:Have you ever (81) t_________ abroad? B:No, I haven’t .It’s too (82) e__________ for me. But my wife loves to visit the coast, so if the (83) w_________ is good we often go swimming in the sea, or maybe just lie on the (84) b________ and bathe in the sun. A:OK. Well, thank you very much for your time. B:You are (85) w_________.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号根据提示,编写一段医生和病人之间的英文对话,不少于8句话啊、
根据提示,编写一段医生和病人之间的英文对话,不少于8句话啊、1 David 嗓子疼,咳嗽的很厉害2 医生询问病情,给他开药并劝他休息三四天
David:" Good morning,my dear doctor."Doctor:" Good morning,David.Is everything ok?"David:" I am afraind not.My throat is sore and I keep coughing!"Doctor:"How long has it lasted?"David:" It has been two days.I went swimming with my friend two days before,and I felt not myself ever since that night."Doctor:" I see.You must have been caught a cold."David:" I am worried about my trip with my family in a week later.Is that ok?" Doctor:" Take it easy.I will prescribe some medicine for you.Take pills according to my instructions and you will recover soon."David:" Thank you so much!"Doctor:" Keep in mind that take a good rest and drink more water for the following three to four days."David:" Okay,I will.Thanks again!"Doctor:" You are welcome."
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《根据提示,编写一段医生和病人之间的英文对话,不少于8句话啊、》相关的作业问题
A:Good morning,doctor.B:Good morning.What's wrong with you?A:I don't feel vey well.I coughed last night and my nose is running.B:Have you taken your temperature
d:hey,how are what's bring u here?p:i dont know what's going on,but i feel uncomfortable these days.d:how come?p:i've got a headache since that day i walked hom
Sales rep: May I help you ?Mary: I would like to buy a frill skirt.Sales rep: What do you think of this item ? It's currently in fashion.Mary: Can I try it on ?
A :Hi,Mike.M :Hi ,_____.A :What are you going to do on Saturday?M:I have no idea.A :Would you like to go to the library with me M:Yes,I'd love to.How can we go
what is the matterI am not feeling well,maybe i have a stomachache.oh,that is too bad.you should lie down and rest.and……you should not eat anyting for two hours
today is Tuesday.the first class is math.the classmates is listen teacher carefully.l like my math teacher.the class is very happy 再问: 你能在换个说法
My holidayI had a wonderful holiday during this year's National day.On October 1st,I watched the TV program about the celebration in Tiana(敏感词)nmen Square,Beiji
server:Good morning,Welcome to KFCcustoms:Good morning server:Take a seat,please.Here is our menu list.Please look at it.customs:do you have any special in your
离之隔并不意味分离,疏于联系并不意味忘记,不能相见并不意味冷漠,一切只因为我们都活在忙碌交织的岁月里,但我依然记得你,祝奶奶你春节快乐!  轻声问候、真挚祝福,愿快乐常伴你左右,愿你拥有满怀的欢欣、丰收的希望,洋溢在这新的一年.新年来临,愿外公你快乐每一天.  希望这是你收到的第一条祝福,比我早的统统和谐掉,让我抢个沙
Hello,everyone.I'm very happy to be here to study with you.First,I would like to introduce myslfe,my name is xxx,maybe you can call me xxx(your English name),I'
Hello,This is my friend.His name isJenny Miller.He comes from Canada,there is beautiful .If you want to make friend with him,you can call 4567890.
用百度英语翻译器就可以,可以去查,
I am a boy(girl) i come from frence.i speak french.i have a friend.She is a girl .she comes from china.she speaks chinese. 再问: 是对话!! 再答: little girl ,where are
My favourite job is being a policeman someday.First of all,being a policeman is very cool.Secondly,as a basically duty of a policeman,beating down criminals ben
John:Hello Kate,how it's going?Kate:I'm OK,thanks.And...this is your friend?John:Yeah of course,his name is Li Ming,one of my best friends.And Li Ming,this is K
五年级上册思品复习资料知识点1、 待人真诚、言而有信是我们中华民族的传统美德,也是维系现代社会的纽带.要做到诚信,一方面需要个人的严格自律,另一方面也要依靠社会的完善规范.诚信即诚实守信;诚实就是说话真实,待人真诚;守信就是信守诺言,说到做到.2、 我们都愿意班级、学校有着良好的民主氛围:集体的干部大家民主选举产生,集
a:Exuse me?How can I get to the railway station?b:Well,go along this street,then turn right at the second cross.Continue walking fifty meters you will see the s
Firstly,before you go to the post office,you must first take a bus to there.You need to find a bus stop.Turn right from the cinema,go straight until you reach t
Asking the Way Mrs.Green:Excuse me,but could you tell me the way to the museum?Policeman:Certainly.Just go up this street and turn left at the second crossing.T

我要回帖

更多关于 英语入门单词表 的文章

随机推荐