如何学习openlyes 知乎

原文地址: How do foreigners view China after visiting China?外国人在访问中国后对中国的看法是什么?===============外国网民讨论:===============转载自【五毛网】Robin Pittman All around lover of learning and Autodidact with a background in Physicsupxed Nov 8Robin Pittman 有物理学的教育背景,全部领域的自学爱好者11月8日This is just a stream of thought response based on my experiences this summer. I had a great time but I like to analyze things and was actively looking for differences.这是对我今年夏天经历的一个随笔。那段时间过的很开心,但我喜欢分析事情并找出其中的差异。I traveled to Nanjing this summer and stayed for just short of a month. Other than finding the humidity unbearable I was fascinated by the mix of old world culture and futuristic society. In some ways with the street vendors and the open markets I felt like I was back in the 17th century but everyone has smart phones.今年夏天我去南京旅游并在那里停留了短短一个月的时间。除了空气湿度让人无法忍受外,我被那里旧文化与新社会的糅合深深地吸引。在很多分布着沿街摊贩和开放市场的马路上,我觉得自己仿佛回到了17世纪,但每个人却都拿着智能手机。Most of the buildings are new but not well maintained (except for the nice shiny downtown). Kids played outside like I did back大多数的建筑都很新,但没能得到很好的维护(除了漂亮繁华的市中心)。孩子们就像我在八十年代时一样在外面玩耍。in the 1980s. Everyone where t shirts with English writing on them which they probably don’t understand.每个人都穿着T恤,上面印着可能他们自己也不认识的英文。The more urban ce i had a great time nters feel like something out of minority report or blade runner but with less dystopia and much more materialism. Capitalism is the name of the game here. From the street side food sellers to of course the large enterprises. The worst service came from state controlled places everyone else was always eager to get the sale no matter what.城市中心好像来自于电影《少数派报告》或《银翼杀手》中一样,但没有那么混乱且更加真实。在这里,资本主义盛行。从街边小贩到大型公司。服务最差的要数政府控制的那些实体,而其他公司都急切的想要把自己的产品卖出去。The pollution wasn’t as terrible as I had expected but I’m sure it has been worse. There are no rules of the road at least not enforced - and the right of way goes to cars the Scooters then bicycles and finally pedestrians. But at least they warn you. I haven’t decided if that chaos results in better drivers or worse but I decided it was safest to look in all directions everywhere when walking because the sidewalks are as likely to have scooters as the bike lanes (much bigger and separated from the main road).污染没有像我预期的那么可怕,但确实变得更糟糕了。道路上没有规则,至少没有执行 - 路上的优先权依次为汽车,摩托车,然后自行车,最终才是行人。不过至少他们会提醒你。我还没有确定这个混乱是会导致更好的还是更糟的司机,但我确定最安全的是当走路的时候无论在哪都要看好所有的方向,因为人行道和自行车道都可能出现摩托车的身影,而那里的自行车道更大并且是和主干道分开的(更大和并且主干道分开)。Where I was I might not see another white person for days. I was quite conscious of it. It was intimidating and exhilarating everyone tried to say hello in English several times they wanted to get a photograph with me.在那里我可能好几天看不到另一个白人。这点我很确定。好几次所有人试图用英语问好并且他们想要与我拍照,真是又吓人又令人兴奋。Law enforcement was very local and comment but felt more like unarmed security guards. Not intimidating and generally let everyone mind there own business - not authoritarian at all. I did see some police or guards with AK-47s but that was only once.执法非常具有地方性,但感觉更像非武装的保安。不是恐吓,一般让每个人都注意自己的东西 - 根本就不专制。我确实看到一些警察或保安携带AK-47,但只有一次。Public transit was amazing - buses subways trains. Easy to use frequent and though crowded they seemed the best way to get around.公共交通很惊人 - 公共汽车,地铁,火车。易于频繁使用,虽然拥挤,但似乎确实是最好的方式出行。the shear number of KFC restaurants. The Chinese love their fried chicken. Starbucks is common too but just as expensive as in the US. Most of the restaurants are local mom and pa shops. i was aware the food in China is nothing like the Chinese food in the west. I think I had more tofu than rice. It was good but my western stomachs could not tolerate the idea of tripe.肯德基餐厅的数量。中国人爱他们的炸鸡。星巴克也很常见,但和美国的一样昂贵。大多数餐馆是当地特色店。我意识到中国的食物不像西方的中餐。我想我吃的豆腐比米饭还多。这其实还不错,但我的西方胃不能忍受肚子的想法。As for food - most of it is fresh. Even Walmart had live animals (fish frogs)that you can buy for food. Drinks are room temperature or warmer it is looked at as being barbaric and unhealthy to drink cold drinks by most people I encountered. The cold soft drinks were still warm for my taste. Chocolate is very limited - mostly just snickers bars.至于食物 - 大部分是新鲜的。甚至沃尔玛有活的动物(鱼,青蛙),你可以买来作食物。饮料是室温或更暖一点,我接触的大多数人都把喝冷饮看作是野蛮和不健康的。冷的软饮料对于我的口味来说仍然是温暖的。巧克力非常有限 - 大多只是士力架。Shopping in malls was similar to America but there is way more staff. It is like it was before the vast cuts for efficiency in the 80s. The prosperity is very visible. The way things are sold is different. Groceries that are sold by weight are weighed at one of the many stations in the store instead of the til. Buying clothing didn’t seem so different. At least they were air conditioned. 38 degrees Celsius and 85 percent humidity are not pleasant for a Canadian such as myself. Interestingly enough when entering these AC palaces of survival the doors are large thing plastic strips that you just separate like vertical blinds.在购物中心里的购物类似于美国,但有更多的工作人员。就好像是在80年代大幅削减效能之前。繁荣是非常明显的,卖东西的方式各不相同。按重量出售的杂货在店里的其中一个站点上称重,而不是在收银台上进行称重。买衣服则似乎没有那么不同。至少他们有空调。 38摄氏度和85%的湿度不适合加拿大人,比如我自己。有趣的是,进入这些商场的安全门是通过大型塑料条,你只要像分开垂直百叶窗一样就行。Of course you can’t visit a city in China without talking about the crowds. Yes it is crowded but where I was it was never such that I was frustrated. Also being taller than most people I could easily see over everyone's heads. There is a very obvious difference between younger generation that have only know prosperity - more western in appearance more materialistic willing to hold hands than with the older generations who grew up in villages and received little education. Their appearance and health seems very different. One beggar women actually grabbed my arm aggressively expecting money. Violently. It was weird.当然,你不能访问中国的一个城市而不谈论它的拥挤。是的,它拥挤,但是我住的那个地方并不拥挤,所以我并不为此而感到烦恼。同时我也比大多数人高,我可以很容易地看到每个人的头。年轻人和老一辈之间还是有很大的不同的,年轻人只知道繁荣,外表更加西化,更加物质主义,而老一辈生长在农村,接受的教育少。他们的外貌和卫生情况也非常不一样。实际上有一个女乞丐用力的抓住我的手向我要钱。这很暴力。真的非常奇怪。Anyone who could afford to buy a home several years ago when they were dirt cheap may own several now - and they sell for a huge amount. There is a lot of hidden wealth - it was like what I would have expected from the gold rush days.几年前房价很低,那时候能买得起的人现在都拥有好几套房产了,现在他们以高价出售。中国有很多隐藏的财富,好比以前的淘金热。There are so many more things. It was my first chance to travel overseas. I plan on going back. The people were nice the speech does sound aggressive - it is not just the nature of the language sound. I went out for dinner with others often and they were all exceptionally accommodating and friendly. Oh yeah and Canadian dollars go really far there. 30 dollars got three of us a nice dinner in a decent restaurant in downtown Shanghai.还有很多很多,这是我第一次出国旅游,我正在计划重游。人们都很友善,说话也确实像在吵架,并不仅仅是语言的特性。我经常与其他人一起出去吃晚饭,他们超乎寻常的好客与友善,还有,加拿大元在那里真的很值钱,30加元就够让我们三个人在上海市中心一家不错的餐厅吃一顿不错的晚餐。I definitely noticed a more pronounced class-ism though. Not by culture or race but on education and family status. It seemed heavily ingrained in the culture - a certain disrespect for those of lower education such as farmers or vendors. It’s probably changing - some of those old farmers are pretty wealthy - sold their farms for a lot and now just sell watermelons. Oh yeah so many watermelons. Cheap delicious. Mmmm. Stinky Tofu - smells like shit - tastes great.我也留意到了这里充斥着一种更明显的阶级优越论,但却跟文化和种族无关,而是跟受教育程度和家庭地位有关。而且这种论调,在他们的文化里根深蒂固-比如像对低教育程度的农民和摊贩的轻视。也许,这种情形正在改变,一些老农非常富裕,他们卖掉他们的土地,得到一大笔钱之后,就去卖西瓜。是的,西瓜,非常多的西瓜。又便宜又好吃。嗯,还有臭豆腐,闻起来像屎,味道却棒极了。I felt much safer there than anywhere else I have lived. At night I never felt like that shady person was planning on stealing my wallet or going to rob me. Their just seems to be less desperation and harmony is a strong part of the culture. There were some places that had a bit more of a slum like feel but not so intimidating as Hastings in Vancouver.中国比我住过的任何地方都安全,晚上,我也从未感觉到会有贼人计划偷我的钱包或者抢劫我。他们好像没有我们那么绝望,而和谐是他们文化的重要组成部分。有些地方也有一些贫民窟,但是感觉绝对不会像温哥华的哈斯汀那样恐怖。Though there is plenty more I will leave by mentioning the great firewall. It was annoying. The people there are well aware of it. They do complain. They complain about the government openly. They have as many beefs as we in the west but the tremendous growth in prosperity and the culture gives them less incentive to put up a fight. There is definitely propaganda. On the level of nationalism we see in the US. They think they know about the outside world as well as most Americans who haven’t traveled abroad think they do. Their knowledge is just as incorrect. They know about Mao’s Great Leap Forward Cultural revolution Tienanmen but don’t bring it up and some thought it was all justified others think it was terrible and destroyed much of their heritage. If anything - in Nanjing people really don’t like the Japanese government and I can’t blame them considering what happened.还有很多可以讲的,但是我最后还是需要说一说中国的网络防火墙。非常烦人,中国人也知道,而且会抱怨。他们公开抱怨政府,他们跟我们一样有许多牢骚,但是随着社会繁荣度的不断增长以及文化的因素,他们对去抗争兴趣缺缺。中国确实有政治宣传。和美国的民族主义如出一辙。他们和大部分没出过国的美国人一样以为自己了解外部世界。殊不知,他们(对于这个世界)的认知完全是错误的。他们知道太祖时期的大跃进、文化大革命、天安门SHI JIAN。但却并不会就此进行讨论。有些人认为,那是事出有因而合理的(指大跃进、文化大革命等)。有些人又觉得那些运动非常可怕,摧毁了他们大部分的传统(文化遗产)。在南京,人们确实非常不喜欢日本政府,考虑到曾经在南京发生过的那些事, 我确实没理由指责他们。That’s enough.(edited for spelling mistakes - I typed the entire thing on my ipad ugh)就这些吧。&------------------------Kevin Cook 3 years of living and working in the PRCupxed WedThe more I learn about China the more I realize I don’t know and never will know. That being said I still have a clearer insight on life in China than I did when I first got here three year ago.对中国了解越多,我越觉得不了解她,甚至永远都不会了解她。话虽如此,在中国的生活感悟却比三年前初来之时更清晰了。Chinese Language中文Everywhere you travel the dialect is different. While the nation shares a common written language there is a huge disconnect with spoken language among all Chinese. Every province and in some circumstances even every city has its own spoken dialect. The only way for some Chinese to communicate is through written communication since they often don’t understand each others‘ Chinese. That’s why there’s a need for Mandarin (普通话)—a standard language that unifies all of China.你所到之处的每一个地方方言都不一样,虽书同文,但彼此之间的口头交流却是个大麻烦。每个省,甚至每个城市都有他们自己的方言,当他们无法明白互相之间说的什么的时候,书写,就成了唯一的沟通方式。这也是为什么普通话的推广势在必行。普通话-使中国人之间沟通无障碍的标准国语。As a foreigner in China Chinese people don’t expect you to be able to speak Chinese. Of course if you do speak Chinese even just a bit they’ll be elated to hear that you’re making an effort to learn about and integrate into Chinese culture. Study for a little while and you’ll blow the minds of locals especially in smaller and rural areas. It’s quite fun to have a conversation with an older Chinese man or woman because they seem so stoked to be speaking with a 老外.作为一个在中国的外国人,中国人没期望你能说中文,当然,如果你会讲中文,甚至只会讲一点点,他们都会感到很高兴。他们会认为你在努力学习并融入中国文化中。学习一段时间后,当地人会觉得你的中文好棒,特别是小城市或者农村的人。和一些中国老人聊天会非常有趣,他们似乎非常热衷和一个老外在一起吹牛逼。Driving开车的经历At first when I arrived in China the driving looked like absolute chaos. It still does but I’m not surprised by anything anymore. Driving on the wrong side of the road in front of police officers making U-turns right when oncoming traffic is heading your way changing lanes without looking or signaling. It’s all the norm so other drivers know to look out for it.我第一次到中国的时候交通看起来非常的混乱。现在还是这样,但是我不再对此感到惊讶了。开车在交警面前逆行,不管迎面而来的车直接拐U型弯,不看路也没有转向灯直接变道。这已经成为一种常态,所以其他司机也知道如何去留心这种情况。People use their horns liberally and nobody gets easily offended by anything. In the States people take driving way too personally. Chinese drive slowly but they cut everybody off and honk at each other and nobody thinks twice about it. If someone cuts you off it’ it’s your fault. You allowed enough space in front of you for them to pass. That’s the driving mentality. Everyone plays by the same messy rules so it works out.人们随意的嗯喇叭并且没有人觉得被冒犯了。在美国,如果你随意按喇叭,可是会激怒别人的。中国人开车很慢,但是他们互相抢道 按喇叭,并没有人会计较。如果有人抢了你的道,不是他们的错,是你为他们留下了抢道的空间。这就是中国人开车的心态。每个人都遵守相同混乱的规则所以形成这样状态。Food食物Don’t be afraid to try street food. I’ve eaten tons of Chinese street food and I haven’t fallen ill. The only time I got sick was when I accidentally drank tap water resulting in a two day fit of explosive diarrhea.不要害怕尝试街头食品。我已经吃了很多中国街头食品,没有生病。我唯一一次生病是我不小心喝了自来水,导致两天爆炸性腹泻。Seriously though eating the food of this country is one of the best parts of the immersion here. If you miss out on that you’re missing out on an integral part of what it means to visit or live in China. There is so much variety in the food that I miss it so badly when I leave this country.认真讲,这个国家的吃食是浸没在这里的最好的部分之一。如果你错过了它,你就错过了在中国访问或居住时最有意义的一个组成部分。中国食物种类如此之丰富,所以要离开中国时我感到好难过。Jaded Foreigners疲倦的外国人Sad to say but many foreigners who visit China don’t really like Chinese food complain about air pollution blab about ways that the west is way better at this and that etc. The expat community here is a bit jaded especially the ones who’ve been here for a few years or more. My advice: don’t listen to foreigners who moan about C they’re just dealing with some internal personal issues in the wrong way by taking it out on the Middle Kingdom.遗憾的是,许多外国人访问中国真的不喜欢中国食品,抱怨大气污染,觉得西方在这方面那方面更好等。这里的外国人社区有点腻烦,特别是那些这里几年或更久的外国人。我的建议是:不要听从那些抱怨中国的外国人,他们只是因为处理不好自己的个人问题而将怒气撒在这个中央王国身上罢了。Conclusion结论These are just my opinions. I’m not an expert. I’m just a guy who lives here. Thanks for reading.这些即是我的意见。我不是一个专家。我只是一个生活在这里的人。谢谢阅读。转载自【五毛网】
(五毛网编辑)转载
分享到微信朋友圈
打开微信,点击“发现”,使用“扫一扫”即可将网页分享到我的朋友圈。
标签列表 tags