其他类似问题
短文改错的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包英语改错题,求解答。谢谢_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英语改错题,求解答。谢谢
我有更好的答案
t’s a pleasure for me to have a chance to make a short speech today, it’s extremely important for us to have enough sleep and a proper diet. We must learn to make wise use of our time, which is also a bad habit and will surely do harm to their health. In my opinion, I have found that some of our classmates study late into the night and do not spare any time to take a rest during the day either, but they often cannot help falling asleep in class. And some classmates seldom have breakfast. Recently.Thank you for listening, and only in this way can we keep fit and study well. I wonder if you agree with me
能找一下这个嘛?加分
这个网上没有,我给你做一下吧recentlyonmeaninganswers
好的。就这些吧。后面的我会
那个改错和我的不大一样
这个网上没有,我给你做一下吧,应该对recentlyonmeaninganswerstheunhappinesshas promisedincreaseitwhat
和我做的基本一样
能麻烦您看一下那个改错吗?和我这个不太一样
好吧,我自己做一遍吧it's和pleasure中间加a&into--inbut---sofocusing---focusedworse than that---it逗号和which中间的with去掉for--toobvious---obviouslyadvice--adviceslisten---listening
采纳率:61%
来自团队:
仔细想很简单的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包求改错!谢谢!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求改错!谢谢!
A beautiful mind&quot,the district in London where
Buckingham Palace is located.this woman&#39,a policeman who is a fan of Sherlock.there are three stories in this Movie.the fist is a scandal in belegravia,belegravia, I watched a lot of movies,such as,&Harry potter&;,whics name is Irene Adler,is the leading charactor Sherlock Holmes.the man beside him in called Dr John Watson,he is the only fellow of Sherlock. the man who is listening music named Jim moriaty,he is a genious as clever as Shelock, with all of you .Fist of all,who is wearing a hat and looking
smart,let me introduce the
main charactors in this film for you.now plz look at my powerpoint,,&Sherlock&and so on. Now i will share &Sherlock Holmes&quot,a lot of people called her &dominatrix&During the winter vacation.the last person is Lestrade,&quot
s name is Irene Adler. Now i will share &quot,belegravia,the(a) district in London where
Buckingham Palace is located.this woman'Sherlock&Harry potter&quot,&quot,such as,&quot.the fist is a scandal in belegravia.there are three stories in this Movie, I watched (saw)Sherlock Holmes&,a lot of people called her &dominatrix&,he(who) is the only fellow of Sherlock. the man who is listening (加to)music (is)named Jim moriaty,which is my favorate one, with all of you .Fist of all,let me introduce the
main charactors in this film for(to) you.now plz look at my powerpoint.the man beside him in(is) called Dr John Watson,this man,who is wearing a hat and looking
smart,is the leading charactor Sherlock Hand so on,because she love(loves) Violence actions(action) in sexDuring the winter vacation,he is a genious as clever as Shelock.the last person is Lestrade,a policeman who is a fan of S,&A beautiful mind&
采纳率:58%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 655|回复: 8
求大家告知水平英语改错合适,谢谢
一般战友, 积分 160, 距离下一级还需 340 积分
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
水平英语考试中改错题的合适应该怎么写,看题目的意思是只要写出正确的写在后面的横线上是吗???还是要把错误也写上,然后画一个→再把正确的写上???还有缺少一个单词的,怎么写法,请各位学长学姐告知,拜托了,谢谢谢谢
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
格式,不好意思,打错了
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
自己默默顶一个
一般战友, 积分 140, 距离下一级还需 360 积分
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
在论坛里下份水平测试真题,上面有说明,今年的水平测试改错只要把改正的内容写上,不需要写原词。
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
lyyinglh 发表于
在论坛里下份水平测试真题,上面有说明,今年的水平测试改错只要把改正的内容写上,不需要写原词。 ...
这样总感觉不太保险样的[感冒]
一般战友, 积分 128, 距离下一级还需 372 积分
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
有经验的学长学姐帮帮忙
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
[胜利][胜利][拍手][拍手][拍手][拍手]
新手上路, 积分 90, 距离下一级还需 10 积分
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
广外研究生网有样题
在线时间0 小时
主题帖子积分
lyyinglh 发表于
在论坛里下份水平测试真题,上面有说明,今年的水平测试改错只要把改正的内容写上,不需要写原词。 ...
那如果是要删除的呢
您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~
扫描二维码下载资料
使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫在“我”中打开扫一扫,扫描二维码下载资料