what a wrongwhat a lovely babyvoice,为什么有个wrong

what a lovely home
什么一个可爱的家
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Mrs. Doubtfire What a lovely home you have. Did you decorate this yourself.
道特菲太太你有一个多么可爱的家埃是你自己装修的吗?
Mother discovered after all, smiling to say:"What a lovely a cat! Bring it to home".
那天妈妈发现了,笑着和我说:“多可爱啊,抱回家吧!”
Everyone needs a lovely home in suburbia, mostly so the neighbors will never suspect what's going on inside.
人人都需要在郊区有一个可爱的家,主要是因为邻居们从不会疑心屋子里面发生什么。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!What's your hometown like? It's a lovely small place.
你的家乡是个什么样子?是一个可爱的小地方。
Its a lovely tiny town, really nothing but Im enjoying my job and life in here. What you can request more if you are staying in such a beautiful place?
虽然她渺小却漂亮无比如果每天生活在风景画里那么本身是否也会成为了美丽的一环而不再抱怨?
I took the tour and it seemed like a lovely place, full of good people and great ideas but I always catch myself thinking about what lies just beneath the surface.
我享受这旅行,这里貌似是一个可爱的地方,到处是好人和伟大的想法,但我总是忍不住想在这些表面下隐藏着什么。
Man What a lovely place! This is one of the most beautiful hotels in the world.
多么可爱的地方。这真是世界上最美的宾馆之一。
What a lovely place (it is)!
多么有趣的地方!
Opera star in a period of three San Jiaolian situation, the media are very curious, the actor Chen Kun play, "Wang" in the end what a lovely place to post video of the two adores .
戏中三位主演有一段三角恋情,因此媒体都很好奇,陈坤扮演的男主角“王生”到底有什么可爱的地方能够迷倒两位影后。
What a lovely place!
多好的地方呀!
What a lovely place!
多好的地方呀!
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!One evening I went out and left my 17-year-old son and his girlfriend in charge of his 8-year-old brother and 4-year-old sister. I left with complete confidence that the older children would do a wonderful job of babysitting the younger children and the younger children would do a wonderful job of accompanying(陪伴)the older ones. Later, I discovered that I was completely wrong.I had decided to return home earlier than planned so that my son and his girlfriend could go out. I called home with this happy news. But instead of hearing his cheerful, grateful voice on the other end of the line, all I heard was the sound of a telephone ringing.It was, I should point out, after 10 p.m., when the two younger children should have been in bed, and when the two older children should have been answering the phone. “I’ll give him a lesson, ” I said.I decided they must be outside.Why they might be outside at 10:30 on a winter night I had no idea, but it was the only explanation I could come up with.Finally, in desperation(绝望), I called his girlfriend’s house. His girlfriend answered. “Yes,” she said brightly, “He’s right here.”He came on the phone.I was not my usual calm, patient. After all, one of the rules of survival for modern parents is that you can’t trust modern teenagers. “Where are the children?” I said. He said they were with him. They had done nothing wrong. My son had taken the younger children over to his girlfriend’s house just for ice cream and cake. Well, it turns out that I shouldn’t have believed it. It was only part of the truth.The following Saturday evening we were at my parents’ home, celebrating my birthday. My oldest son gave me the children’s gifts — a series of lovely color photographs of my children, dressed in their best clothes, and wearing their most wonderful expressions. They are pictures to treasure a lifetime, all taken by the father of my son’s girlfriend.【小题1】The author went out and left her eldest son in charge of the younger children because________.A.she knew that his girlfriend was a good baby-sitterB.she believed he could take good care of the younger ones with the help of his girlfriendC.the older children have always loved the younger onesD.she could not find a baby-sitter on that winter night【小题2】Shortly after the author left home one evening, she discovered that _________.A.her son had brought his girlfriend homeB.her son had left home with his girlfriendC.she shouldn’t have completely trusted her sonD.she should have taken the children along with her【小题3】“It was only part of the truth.” implies that the children not only enjoyed ice-cream but also _________.A.had their pictures taken B.received some giftsC.had a birthday partyD.showed off their best clothes【小题4】 Which is the best title of this passage?A.An Evening OutB.Modern TeenagersC.Mother and ChildrenD.A Precious Birthday Gift - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:One evening I went out and left my 17-year-old son and his girlfriend in charge of his 8-year-old brother and 4-year-old sister. I left with complete confidence that the older children would do a wonderful job of babysitting the younger children and the younger children would do a wonderful job of accompanying(陪伴)the older ones. Later, I discovered that I was completely wrong.I had decided to return home earlier than planned so that my son and his girlfriend could go out. I called home with this happy news. But instead of hearing his cheerful, grateful voice on the other end of the line, all I heard was the sound of a telephone ringing.It was, I should point out, after 10 p.m., when the two younger children should have been in bed, and when the two older children should have been answering the phone. “I’ll give him a lesson, ” I said.I decided they must be outside.Why they might be outside at 10:30 on a winter night I had no idea, but it was the only explanation I could come up with.Finally, in desperation(绝望), I called his girlfriend’s house. His girlfriend answered. “Yes,” she said brightly, “He’s right here.”He came on the phone.I was not my usual calm, patient. After all, one of the rules of survival for modern parents is that you can’t trust modern teenagers. “Where are the children?” I said. He said they were with him. They had done nothing wrong. My son had taken the younger children over to his girlfriend’s house just for ice cream and cake. Well, it turns out that I shouldn’t have believed it. It was only part of the truth.The following Saturday evening we were at my parents’ home, celebrating my birthday. My oldest son gave me the children’s gifts — a series of lovely color photographs of my children, dressed in their best clothes, and wearing their most wonderful expressions. They are pictures to treasure a lifetime, all taken by the father of my son’s girlfriend.【小题1】The author went out and left her eldest son in charge of the younger children because________.A.she knew that his girlfriend was a good baby-sitterB.she believed he could take good care of the younger ones with the help of his girlfriendC.the older children have always loved the younger onesD.she could not find a baby-sitter on that winter night【小题2】Shortly after the author left home one evening, she discovered that _________.A.her son had brought his girlfriend homeB.her son had left home with his girlfriendC.she shouldn’t have completely trusted her sonD.she should have taken the children along with her【小题3】“It was only part of the truth.” implies that the children not only enjoyed ice-cream but also _________.A.had their pictures taken B.received some giftsC.had a birthday partyD.showed off their best clothes【小题4】 Which is the best title of this passage?A.An Evening OutB.Modern TeenagersC.Mother and ChildrenD.A Precious Birthday GiftOne evening I went out and left my 17-year-old son and his girlfriend in charge of his 8-year-old brother and 4-year-old sister. I left with complete confidence that the older children would do a wonderful job of babysitting the younger children and the younger children would do a wonderful job of accompanying(陪伴)the older ones. Later, I discovered that I was completely wrong.I had decided to return home earlier than planned so that my son and his girlfriend could go out. I called home with this happy news. But instead of hearing his cheerful, grateful voice on the other end of the line, all I heard was the sound of a telephone ringing.It was, I should point out, after 10 p.m., when the two younger children should have been in bed, and when the two older children should have been answering the phone. “I’ll give him a lesson, ” I said.I decided they must be outside.Why they might be outside at 10:30 on a winter night I had no idea, but it was the only explanation I could come up with.Finally, in desperation(绝望), I called his girlfriend’s house. His girlfriend answered. “Yes,” she said brightly, “He’s right here.”He came on the phone.I was not my usual calm, patient. After all, one of the rules of survival for modern parents is that you can’t trust modern teenagers. “Where are the children?” I said. He said they were with him. They had done nothing wrong. My son had taken the younger children over to his girlfriend’s house just for ice cream and cake. Well, it turns out that I shouldn’t have believed it. It was only part of the truth.The following Saturday evening we were at my parents’ home, celebrating my birthday. My oldest son gave me the children’s gifts — a series of lovely color photographs of my children, dressed in their best clothes, and wearing their most wonderful expressions. They are pictures to treasure a lifetime, all taken by the father of my son’s girlfriend.【小题1】The author went out and left her eldest son in charge of the younger children because________.A.she knew that his girlfriend was a good baby-sitterB.she believed he could take good care of the younger ones with the help of his girlfriendC.the older children have always loved the younger onesD.she could not find a baby-sitter on that winter night【小题2】Shortly after the author left home one evening, she discovered that _________.A.her son had brought his girlfriend homeB.her son had left home with his girlfriendC.she shouldn’t have completely trusted her sonD.she should have taken the children along with her【小题3】“It was only part of the truth.” implies that the children not only enjoyed ice-cream but also _________.A.had their pictures taken B.received some giftsC.had a birthday partyD.showed off their best clothes【小题4】 Which is the best title of this passage?A.An Evening OutB.Modern TeenagersC.Mother and ChildrenD.A Precious Birthday Gift科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】D 解析试题分析:文章讲述作者把小孩子留给大儿子和他的女朋友照顾,但是又不放心,打电话回家发现他们不在家而在女朋友家,第二天才知道原来他们是去拍照给作者当生日礼物的。【小题1】细节题:从文章第一段的句子:I left with complete confidence that the older children would do a wonderful job of babysitting the younger children and the younger children would do a wonderful job of accompanying(陪伴)the older ones. 可知作者相信大儿子和女朋友能照顾好小孩子。选B【小题2】细节题:从文章第一段的句子:Later, I discovered that I was completely wrong.可知作者 发现不能相信儿子。选C【小题3】细节题:从文章最后一段的句子:My oldest son gave me the children’s gifts — a series of lovely color photographs of my children, dressed in their best clothes, and wearing their most wonderful expressions. They are pictures to treasure a lifetime, all taken by the father of my son’s girlfriend.可知孩子们在儿子女朋友的家里吃冰淇淋只是一半的事实,他们还拍了照片。选A【小题4】标题题:从文章最后一段的句子:The following Saturday evening we were at my parents’ home, celebrating my birthday. My oldest son gave me the children’s gifts 可知作者得到了很珍贵的生日礼物。选D 考点:考查故事类短文点评:本文考查细节题为主,细节题可以在文章中直接找到与答案有关的信息?或是其变体。搜查信息在阅读中非常重要它包括理解作者在叙述某事时使用的具体事实、数据、图表等细节信息。在一篇短文里大部分篇幅都属于这类围绕主体展开的细节。做这类题一般采用寻读法?即先读题,然后带着问题快速阅读短文,找出与问题有关的词语或句子,再对相关部分进行分析对比,找出答案。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心i have a lovely girl
我有一个可爱的女孩
求翻译:向上海市第二中级人民法院起诉 是什么意思? ...
更应该好好对待他们 >> Should treat their
我有一个可爱的女孩 >> I have a lovely girl
给我留下了很深的印象 >> Leave a deep impression on me ...
基于3个网页-
I hope I have a chance to meet that lovely girl.
我希望能有机会再碰到那个可爱的女孩。
She is indeed a lovely girl, but I have my girlfriend. I will not mistake fiction for reality.
她是个可爱的姑娘,不过我已经有女朋友啦。逢场作戏的事我可不干。
There is a girl long time ago, at that time didn't feel have much lovely, suddenly and one day I was understand to come over, she has already become the other people's wife.
很久以前有个女孩,当时并没有觉得有多可爱,忽然有一天我明白过来,她已经成了别人的太太。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~

我要回帖

更多关于 what lovely colours 的文章

随机推荐