input set capabilityy和capacity三有什么区别

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 2609|回复: 3
capability 和 ability 都作为能力来讲,有什么区别.&&abitity是说天生就有的能力么.
另外, &我本打算做什么事情的&. i thought i would ....& & 这样说可以么. 怎么表达比较明确.
For example:
I’m capable of playing violin, but I’m not able to do it right now(at present ).
It means that my fingers can move fast enough and I have enough brain cells left to comprehend it, but I am just not able to play it at this present moment. 意思是说首先你的基本条件已经满足, 你没有缺少一只手或智力不健全, 如果那样的话, You are not capable of playing violin.&&But “you are capable of doing something” doesn’t mean “you can do it right now.”. You probably need to take classes to learn how to play it. Then you can say ‘I’m able to play violin now.”
Another example:
& & The automakers are capable of making good cars. 意思是 they have the capacity and a certain ability to make cars. 是说工厂有技术实力和生产能力(潜力)来制造汽车,但不一定现在就能做到. The automakers are able to make good cars. 是说现在就可以做到.
网上看到的一道练习题.: 选哪个?
Sulfur dioxide, a major contributor to acid rain, is __________________________with all other pollutants.
A. an especially serious pollutant because it diminishes the respiratory system’s ability to deal
B. an especially serious pollutant because of diminishing the respiratory system’s capability of dealing
C. an especially serious pollutant because it diminishes the capability of therespiratory system in dealing
D. a specially serious pollutant because it diminishes the capability of the respiratory system to deal
E. a specially serious pollutant because of diminishing the respiratory system’s
ability to deal
ability,capability,capacity有何不同?
ability(能力)指智力或体力上的能力,主要指人。这种能力可能是先天的,也可能是通过学习或锻炼等方法而获得的。A pilot has the ability to fly his plane through a storm. 飞行员有驾驶飞机穿过暴风雨的本领。He shows considerable ability in organization. 他表现出相当强的组织能力。其反义词是: disability,inability,incapability,incapacity
capability(能力)意义与ability相同,可指人或物。复数形式指潜在的能力。The task is beyond his capabilities. 他不能胜任这项任务。I don t think that boy has great capabilities. 我认为那孩子没有多大潜力。The country has the capability to defeat the aggressor. 这个国家有能力击败任何侵略者。其反义词是: inability ,incapability,incompetence
capacity(能力)通常指接受能力或容纳能力,既可指人又可指物。The child shows a great capacity for learning languages. 这孩子显示出很强的学习语言的能力。This vacuum flask has a capacity of five pounds. 这只热水瓶容量为5磅。其反义词是: incapacity