Education is an important csspart of our ______.

Homework is an important part of education. However, what is it about homework? What makes it important?First, homework helps students learn. Homework produces higher learning ability by asking the st 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Homework is an important part of education. However, what is it about homework? What makes it important?First, homework helps students learn. Homework produces higher learning ability by asking the student to read the same text many times. Most of the time, homework will ask students to read other books. So children have to read and understand it by themselves. Sometimes, parents must help children with this type of learning. Children hope to use what they have read to solve questions and problems in the homework. Good use of homework makes children know that learning can happen with or without the teacher.As homework is finished, students learn to work out their own problems. Most students need a little help now and then, but doing homework is a way that children can learn to take care of themselves. If the student can do his or her own work, it is likely the ability he gets will be good for their future life.Most homework gives room for additional(额外的) learning. Short answers, long answers and papers provide a way for students to learn things that interest them. Science can give the student a chance to go deeper into a field and have a better understanding. These things are almost impossible within the classroom education. If the project is done by a group, the students will also learn cooperation(合作).Good study skills students get from homework and test preparation can be used easily in most work places.Title: 【小题1】________BenefitsWays【小题2】_______Make students repeat the same text.Develop thinking abilityMake students read other books.Help students to work out 【小题3】________Be good for their future lifeLearn moreGive room for additional learningProvide a way for students to learn 【小题4】________ thingsHelp go deeper into a field and understand betterHelp learn cooperation by working with a groupGet study skillsUse the skills in their 【小题5】_______ when they left schools
【小题1】Importance of homework【小题2】Help students learn【小题3】their own problems【小题4】interesting【小题5】work places
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:2010年海南省高一上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:短文改错
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在此处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出修改的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在其下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从十一处起)不计分。After a final examination, I got a letterfrom my best friend and his parents live on a farm. They invited me stay withthem for several weeks. I was so excited that I could sleep all night. When Igot to their home I was warm received. I lived in a big and nice room. I enjoythe life there very much. Every morning we got up early and walk on the farm wherewe could enjoy the fresh air or beautiful scenery. We gathered some flowershere and there, and I found it filled of funs. In the afternoon we did ourhomework. I did have a good time.&
来源:学年宁夏高三第一次模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
With all my attention _______ my homework, I didn’teven notice my father standing by me. A. to fix on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B. fixed on&&&&&& C. fixing on &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&D.to be fixed on&
来源:河北冀州中学学年度高二下学期期中考试英语试题
题型:填空题
.第二节:短文改错(共10小题; 每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误在该行右边横线上画一个勾(∨);如有错误(每一行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线(\)划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(/\),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。Dear fellow students,Our school is aimed to build a “harmonious campus” .&&&&&&&&&&&As a high school students, we should behave ourselves. But&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&&&&some students are badly behaved. They threw rubbish about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&&&and listen MP3 or sleep in class. A few boys even smoke and copy&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&&&other students homework. I think it has a bad effect on their health as&& 79.&&&&&&&&&&&good as their study. A “harmonious campus” should have civilized &&&&80.&&&&&&&&&&students. So we should be strict on ourselves. Of course, study is the & 81.&&&&&&&&&&&first. But we should study hardly. In order to build a harmonious&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&&&&study atmosphere, they must develop good habits.&&&&&& If everyone&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&&&&makes a contribution to build our campus, I’m sure&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&84.&&&&&&&&&&&&our school will become beautiful and harmonious.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,Li Qiang
来源:2013届山东省莱芜五中高三4月模拟英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
The evidence for harmony may not be obvious in some families. But it seems that four out of five young people now get on with their parents, which is the opposite of the popularly held image(印象)of unhappy teenagers locked in their room after endless family quarrels.  An important new study into teenage attitudes surprisingly shows that their family life is more harmonious than it has ever been in the past.” We were surprised by just how positive today’s young people seen to be about their families,” said one member of the research team.” They’re expected to be rebellious(叛逆的) and selfish but actually they have other t they want a car and material goods, and they worry about whether school is serving them well. There’s more negotiation(商议) and discussion between parents and children, and children expect to take part in the family decision-making process. They don’t want to rock the boat.”  So it seems that this generation of parents is much more likely than parents of 30 years ago to treat their children as friends.” My parents are happy to discuss things with me and willing to listen to me,” says 17-years-old Daniel Lazall.”I always tell them when L’m going out clubbing. As long as they know what I’m doing, they’re fine with it.” Susan Crome,who is now 21,agrees.”Looking back on the last 10 years, there was a lot of what you could call negotiation. For example, as long as I’d done all my homework, I could go out on a Saturday night. But I think my grandparents were a lot stricter with my parents than that.”  Maybe this positive view of family life should not be unexpected. It is possible that the idea of teenagers rebellion is not rooted in real facts. A researcher comments,” Our surprise that teenagers say they get along well with their parents comes because of a brief period in our social history when teenagers were regarded as different beings. But that idea of rebelling and breaking away from their parents really only happened during that one time in the 1960s when everyone rebelled. The normal situation throughout history has been a smooth change from helping out with the family business to taking it over.”【小题1】What is the popular images of teenagers today?A.They worry about schoolB.They dislike living with their parentsC.They have to be locked in to avoid troublesD.They quarrel a lot with other family members【小题2】The study shows that teenagers don’t want to ___A.share family responsibilityB.cause trouble in their familiesC.go boating with their familyD.make family decisions【小题3】Compared with parents of 30 years ago, today’s parents___.A.go to clubs more often with their childrenB.are much stricter with their childrenC.care less about their children’s lifeD.give their children more freedom【小题4】According to the authour,teenage rebellion____.A.may be a false beliefB.is common nowadaysC.existed only in the 1960sD.resulted from changes in families【小题5】What is the passage mainly about?A.Negotiation in family B.Education in familyC.Harmony in familyD.Teenage trouble in family
来源:2015届吉林长春外国语学校高一下学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
When I learned that 71-year-old mother was playingScrabble —a word game, I knew I had to do something. My husband suggests wegive her a computer to play against herself. I wasn’t sure whether my motherwas ready for it. After all, it had taken 15 years to persuade her to buy anelectric cooker. Even so, we packed up our old computer and delivered it to myparents’ home. And so began my mother’s adventure in the world of thecomputers.It also marked the beginning of an unusual teachingtask for me. I’ve taught people of all ages, but I never thought I would be teachingmy mother how to do anything.She has been the one teaching me all my life: to enjoy the good times and put up with the bad. Now it was my turn togive something back.&& It wasn’t easy at the beginning. Therewas so much to explain and to introduce. Slowly but surely, my mother caughton, making notes in a little notebook. After a few months of Scrabble and othergames, I decided it was time to introduce her to word processing. This provedto be a bigger challenge to her, so I gave her some homework. I asked her towrite me a letter, using different letter types, colors and spaces.&“Are you this demanding with your kindergartenpupils?” she asked.“No, of course not,” I said.”They already know how touse a computer.”&My mother isn’t the only one experiencing a fastpersonal growth period. Thanks to the computer, my father has finally got overhis phone allergy(过敏). For as long as I can remember, any time I called, my mother wouldanswer. Dad and I have had more phone conversations in the last two months thanwe’ve had in the past 20 years.1.What does the author do? A.She is acookerB.She is ateacherC.She is ahousewifeD.She is acomputer engineer2.The author decided to give her mother a computer_____.A.to let herhave more chances to write lettersB.to support toher in doing her homework C.to help herthrough the bad timesD.to make herlife more enjoyable3.The author asked her mother to write her a letter_____.A.because hermother had stopped using the telephone B.because shewanted to keep in touch with her motherC.so that hermother could practice what she had learnedD.so that hermother could be free from the housework&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Education is an important part of our ______._百度知道
Education is an important part of our ______.
从difference、influence、impress、develop选一个并用适当形式填空。
我有更好的答案
development
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
education is an inportant part of our development?是什麽意思?麻烦把句子结构说一下.和一些单词的意思.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
教育是发展的一个重要组成部分成分很简单,主谓宾主语education谓语is宾语an inportant part of our developmenteducation教育important重要development发展
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
教育是我们发展的很重要的一个部分。重要你拼错了 important
教育是我们发展中重要的一部分.
扫描下载二维码【英语】patent's education plays an important part in the process of children's growth and development不少于120词的作文-学路网-学习路上 有我相伴
patent's education plays an important part in the process of children's growth and development不少于120词的作文
来源:互联网 &责任编辑:鲁倩 &
巴厘岛有哪些小众玩法?答:你知道的巴厘岛也许是明星钟爱的婚礼海岛,有多情浪漫的大海,海神庙,阿贡火山??如果你想来一场不一样的巴厘岛之旅,玩得更小众一些,那你需要了解一下...mertasari,kuta,kabupatenbadung,bali80361印...答:在巴厘岛哦用patenIn软件生成专利申请序列电子文本!问:用patenIn软件生成.txt格式的文件,请问我应该怎样把它转化成.seq格式...答:不需要,得到:A.ST25.txt,将A.ST25.txt直接修改为:“A.SEQ即可.谷歌学术上的USpaten属于论文吗问:在谷歌学术上搜论文,有很多都是USPaten,想知道这些属于论文吗?答:学术,是指系统专门的学问,泛指高等教育和研究,是对存在物及其规律的学科化论证。1.学习治国之术。《史记?老子韩非列传》:“申不害者,京人也,故郑之贱臣。学术以干韩昭侯。”《史记?张仪列传》:“始尝与苏秦俱事鬼谷先生,学术,...美国utilitypaten发明专利怎么查询答:去美国专利局网站查patent'seducationplaysanimportantpartintheprocessofchildren'sgrowthanddevelopment不少于120词的作文(图6)patent'seducationplaysanimportantpartintheprocessofchildren'sgrowthanddevelopment不少于120词的作文(图11)patent'seducationplaysanimportantpartintheprocessofchildren'sgrowthanddevelopment不少于120词的作文(图13)patent'seducationplaysanimportantpartintheprocessofchildren'sgrowthanddevelopment不少于120词的作文(图15)patent'seducationplaysanimportantpartintheprocessofchildren'sgrowthanddevelopment不少于120词的作文(图17)patent'seducationplaysanimportantpartintheprocessofchildren'sgrowthanddevelopment不少于120词的作文(图19)这是用户提出的一个英语问题,具体问题为:patent's education plays an important part in the process of children's growth and development不少于120词的作文美国utilitypaten发明专利怎么查询答:去美国专利局网站查防抓取,学路网提供内容。我们通过互联网以及本网用户共同努力为此问题提供了相关答案,以便碰到此类问题的同学参考学习,请注意,我们不能保证答案的准确性,仅供参考,具体如下:单筒全铜的老望远镜值钱吗?上面标着patenlNo89946答:您的问题,单筒全铜的老望远镜,上面标着patenlNo89946,值钱的;可以当一个品种收藏,一定要好好保存!防抓取,学路网提供内容。用户都认为优质的答案:谁能翻译成中文给我答:谁能翻译成中文给我地,砂石kependudukan丹pencatatankabupatensipilJalan苏丹Agung23号电传打字机(031)传真8960188sidoa防抓取,学路网提供内容。Parents and Their Children' s EducationJ2ee中ServletRequestListener怎么判断用户请求哪...答:从urlpaten上判断防抓取,学路网提供内容。Parents,especially those of teenagers,care about their children's education more than anything else.They could do everything for their children.Many of them spend most of their spare time coaching their those who have no time or cannot do it have hired tutors.Some also send their children to after-class schools.Some even have tried to improve their home environment.It seems as if a better education is all that parents expect for children.请问patentagent和patentattorney有什么区别答:patentagent是受企业委托代为办理专利申请的专业人员,尽管不需具备律师资格,很多agent也都由专业律师兼任。patenattorney则是除了“专利申请”的业务外,还能代表企业(或个人)对和专利权相关的案件进行合同磋商和法律诉讼的专业律师。防抓取,学路网提供内容。单筒全铜的老望远镜值钱吗?上面标着patenlNo89946答:您的问题,单筒全铜的老望远镜,上面标着patenlNo89946,值钱的;可以当一个品种收藏,一定要好好保存!谁能翻译成中文给我答:谁能翻译成中文给我地,砂石kependudukan丹pencatatankabupatensipilJalan苏丹Agung23号电传打字机(031)传真8960188sidoarj0-61211苏拉特keteranga号码:...J2ee中ServletRequestListener怎么判断用户请求哪...答:从urlpaten上判断请问patentagent和patentattorney有什么区别答:patentagent是受企业委托代为办理专利申请的专业人员,尽管不需具备律师资格,很多agent也都由专业律师兼任。patenattorney则是除了“专利申请”的业务外,还能代表企业(或个人)对和专利权相关的案件进行合同磋商和法律诉讼的专业律师。
相关信息:
- Copyright & 2017 www.xue63.com All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 passpartourt 的文章

随机推荐