To make themselves feel more at home, two
little people decorated the walls with sayings. One read: Having
cheese, Have happiness.
One morning, two little mice arrived at Cheese Station C and
discovered there was no cheese.
They weren’t surprised. And they
have aready prepared for the
situation.
Later that same day, two little people arrived. “What! No Cheese?
Who moved my Cheese? It’s not fair!”, a little people yelled.
The next day two little people still returned to Cheese Station C.
But situation hadn’t changed. A little people suggested, “Maybe we
just get going and find some New Cheese. While another people
was more comfortable staying in the Station C so he announced,
“It is silly of you!”
免费下载该文档:
who moved my cheese 谁动了我的奶酪的英文介绍的相关文档搜索
谁动了我的奶酪英文介绍_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。谁动了我的奶酪英文介绍 2013级英语7班 刘金燕
Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to ...谁动了我的奶酪who moved my cheese_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。谁动了我的奶酪 who moved my cheeseWho Moved My Cheese? 《谁动了我的奶酪》 作者: 斯宾...Who Moved My Cheese谁动了我的奶酪_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。谁动了我的奶酪 读后感《Who Moved My Cheese?谁动了我的奶酪》之我见 本书虚拟了四个人物...谁动了我的奶酪简单英文介绍_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。简单英语presentationAn...& In Your Life DR SPENCER JOHNSON ---刘聪 Who Moved My Cheese ? Tow ...who moved my cheese 谁... 2页 1下载券 《谁动了我的奶酪英文读... 6...《谁动了我的奶酪》大家听起来或许很熟,李开复曾推荐过 10 本书给大学生看,...谁动了我的奶酪英文版_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal With Change In Your Work & In Your Life DR SPENCER ...谁动了我的奶酪简单英文介绍_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal With Change In Your Work & In Your Life DR SPENC...Who Moved My Cheese_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档Who Moved My Cheese_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。谁动了我的奶酪,英文...谁动了我的奶酪 Who Moved... 29页 免费 《谁动了我的奶酪英文读书... 6页 5财富值 who moved my cheese 谁动... 2页 1财富值 Moved-My Cheese(谁动...谁动了我的奶酪 who moved my cheese_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。关于 who moved my cheese 一书的英语PPT介绍Who Moved My Cheese? ---Ruby long long ago...苹果/安卓/wp
积分 82, 距离下一级还需 3 积分
道具: 彩虹炫, 涂鸦板, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 金钱卡, 显身卡下一级可获得
权限: 自定义头衔
购买后可立即获得
权限: 隐身
道具: 金钱卡, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 涂鸦板
本帖最后由 wanghaidong918 于
23:14 编辑
顶一下啦~~~~~~~
载入中......
16:31:03 上传
奖励积极上传好的资料
总评分:&经验 + 40&
学术水平 + 1&
热心指数 + 2&
信用等级 + 1&
我来顶一下,这本书一直都没看
2002年就看过了,刀郎还在唱2002年的第一场雪!
http://www.pinggu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=397908&page=1&fromuid=1425543
thank you very much!
能不能给我一片不平凡的天空~~
谢谢~~~~~~
挺好的书啊~~~
xiexie~~~~
顶一下支持!
支持一下了
好东西啊,楼主真是好人啊!
无限扩大经管职场人脉圈!每天抽选10位免费名额,现在就扫& 论坛VIP& 贵宾会员& 可免费加入
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
如有投资本站或合作意向,请联系(010-);
邮箱:service@pinggu.org
投诉或不良信息处理:(010-)
京ICP证090565号
论坛法律顾问:王进律师【英语原版下载】Who&Moved&My&Cheese&[谁动了我的奶酪]
《谁动了我的奶酪》(Who Moved My
Cheese?),生动的阐述了“变是唯一的不变”这一生活真谛,据说已经成为全世界最畅销的书。或许每一个人看完的感受都不一样,但千万不要说这个道理我懂,如果那样就说明你依然惧怕改变自己。
《谁动了我的奶酪?》的作者斯宾塞·约翰逊博士是一位美国医生、心理学家、也是著名的国际畅销书作家,畅销全球的《一分钟经理人》一书就是他的杰作。由于职业的关系,斯宾塞早就注意到随着人类从后工业时代进入信息时代,我们的社会发生了巨大的变化,越来越多的人对发生在眼前的变化无所适从,不能以正确的心态加以应对,有相当多的人陷入了困惑之中。斯宾塞希望将他在处理许多企业及个人的复杂问题的成功案例的经验传达给更多的人,于是在5年前,斯宾塞的脑海中就已经产生了这个故事的灵感。在好友肯尼斯·布兰查德博士的鼓励下,他将他的灵感写成了这个寓言故事,旨在用简单的故事传达一个应付危机的深刻的道理。当然,斯宾塞本来就是这样一位将原本复杂而深刻的哲理寓于简单的情节之中的高手。
下载地址:
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。★谁动了我的奶酪中英双语对照版TXT文本下载――软件下载★
免费英语网,完全开源免费的英语学习网站!请记住本站网址:
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
????????????????????
下载TOP(10)
?1779?1704?1463?1387?1193?1169?1150?1133?1060?1045
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&下载信息
谁动了我的奶酪中英双语对照版TXT文本下载
运 行 环 境 :
&&&&& 不限
推 荐 等 级 :
&&&&& ★★★
添 加 时 间 :
文 件 大 小 :
&&&&& 68&K
下 载 次 数 :
&&&&& 本日:&&本月: & 总计:
授 权 方 式 :
&&&&& 免费下载
软 件 名 称 :
&&& & 谁动了我的奶酪中英双语对照版TXT文本下载
软件简介:谁动了我的奶酪中英双语对照版TXT文本下载,谁动了我的奶酪部分内容预览:A Gathering: Chicago  One sunny Sunday in Chicago, several former classmates, who were good friends in school, gathered for lunch, having attended their high school reunion the night before. They wanted to hear more about what was happening in each other's lives. After a good deal of kidding, and a good meal, they settled into an interesting conversation.   Angela, who had been one of the most popular people in the class, said, "Life sure turned out differently than I thought it would when we were in school. A lot has changed."  "It certainly has," Nathan echoed. They knew he had gone into his family's business, which had operated pretty much the same and had been a part of the local community for as long as they could remember. So they were surprised when he seemed concerned. He asked, "But, have you noticed how we don't want to change when things change?"  Carlos said, "I guess we resist changing because we're afraid of change."  "Carlos, you were Captain of the football team," Jessica said. "I never thought I'd hear you say anything about being afraid!"  They all laughed as they realized that although they had gone off in different directions -- from working at home to managing companies -- they were experiencing similar feelings.  Everyone was trying to cope with the unexpected changes that had been happening to them in recent years. And most admitted that they did not know a good way to handle them.  Then Michael said, "I used to be afraid of change. When a big change came along in our business, we didn't know what to do. So we didn't do anything differently and we almost lost it.  "That is," he continued, "until I heard a funny little story that changed everything."  "How so?" Nathan asked.  "Well, the story changed the way I looked at change -- from losing something to gaining something -- and it showed me how to do it. After that, things quickly improved -- at work and in my life.  "At first I was annoyed with the obvious simplicity of the story because it sounded like something we might have been told in school.  "Then I realized I was really annoyed with myself for not seeing the obvious and doing what works when things change.  "When I realized the four characters in the story represented the various parts of myself, I decided who I wanted to act like and I changed.  "Later, I passed the story on to some people in our company and they passed it on to others, and soon our business did much better, because most of us adapted to change better. And like me, many people said it helped them in their personal lives.  "However, there were a few people who said they got nothing out of it. They either knew the lessons and were already living them, or, more commonly, they thought they already knew everything and didn't want to learn. They couldn't see why so many others were benefiting from it.  "When one of our senior executives, who was having difficulty adapting, said the story was a waste of his time, other people kidded him saying they knew which character he was in the story --meaning the one who learned nothing new and did not change."  "What's the story?" Angela asked.  "It's called, Who Moved My Cheese?"  The group laughed. "I think I like it already," Carlos said. "Would you tell us the story? Maybe we can get something from it."  "Sure" Michael replied. "I'd be happy to -- it doesn't take long."下载地址:&& &&&&&&*&为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用网际快车下载本站软件。 *&如果您发现不能下载,请通知管理员,谢谢! *&未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源;*&如引用页面,请注明来自免费英语网,谢谢您的支持! *&如果您对本站有建议,请联系管理员!& ::相关软件::&&&&
免费英语网&版权所有 地址:西安市友谊西路127号 邮箱:

我要回帖

更多关于 中英文对照阅读 的文章

随机推荐