a4th master hard diskdisk hologram 与 alcove hologram 是什么全息图?怎么中文翻译

&&&true color hologram
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.154秒
&在分类学科中查询
Method of making true color hologram
制作真彩色全息图的方法
One single exposure records a true color hologram,which not only reduces the number of transparent film and the duration of holographic exposure to 1/3 of other methods,but also avoids color separation resulted from color process and enhances the sense of reality and definition
一次曝光记录一幅真彩色全息图,不仅使透明片数量和曝光次数减少为分色记录的1/3,而且消除了由分色记录三次曝光所带来的颜色分离,增加了彩色像的真实感和清晰度。
True color hologram making by single-exposure of one-wavelength laser
单色激光一次曝光记录真彩色全息图
With this method,the color information of scenery is recorded on a transparent film by a tri-color grating camera and then synthesized into a true color hologram with scattering reference light in a single-exposure.
该方法用三色光栅相机将景物的彩色信息记录在一张透明片上,并使用散射参光法一次曝光合成一幅真彩色全息图。
SINGLE WAVE TRUE COLOR HOLOGRAM OF SPACE
REQUENCY THROUGH COLOR SEPARATION
空频分色单波长真彩色全息图
The distinct merit of this method is eliminating the influence of laser spots and easy to achieve low noise, high resolution, accurate true color hologram.
本方法对激光光能的利用率明显高于其它方法,这很适应于在光刻胶上制作模压彩色全息图。
True color hologram of 3D diffuse object is recorded by rainbow holography with synthesized slit and by means of conjugate reconstruction against the original optical geometry with one wavelength laser.
采用合成似狭缝彩虹全息术记录三维漫射体真彩色彩虹全息图,用单波长激光逆光路再现。
As the white light has a very short coherent length, the synthesized true color hologram made with the white light is not influenced by the laser speckle and other coherent noises in the holographic recording . This method can effectively improve the quality of color hologram.
由于利用了白光相干长度极短的特性,把菲涅尔全息术分区记录三基色信息改成白光记录,消除了合成彩色全息图中狭缝衍射产生的激光散斑的影响和其它散射光相干噪声的影响,使彩色全息像能够保留下细微结构和亮度层次的变化,显著改善了彩色全息像的质量。
True color moving holography
真彩色动感全息图
True Color Holographic Stereogram
真彩色体视全息图
冬季女装色彩预测
Method of making true color hologram
制作真彩色全息图的方法
Study on Two-step True Color Reflection Hologram
反射型真彩色全息图的两步拍摄新方法
查询“true color hologram”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
没有找到相关例句 The method using only one-step copying recording and one laser wavelengthto make 2D true-color holograms is described.The recording process of the method is simplerand cost less than other methods. The reconstructed holographic images are much sharper thanthose made with other methods. 介绍一种只用单波长激光作一步拷贝记录来拍摄二维真彩色全息图的方法.本方法比起其它方法具有记录过程简单及成本低的优点,而且重现的全息图像比用其它方法制作的全息图像清晰明亮得多. True color hologram of 3D diffuse object is recorded by rainbow holography with synthesized slit and by means of conjugate reconstruction against the original optical geometry with one wavelength laser. In reconstructing the reference wave of the different wavelength is
incident at the different angle,As a result of this process the diameter of aperture of the lens is used fully. Theoretical analysis and experimental result are presented 采用合成似狭缝彩虹全息术记录三维漫射体真彩色彩虹全息图,用单波长激光逆光路再现。在记录过程中,不同波长的参考光具有不同的入射角,从而使透镜孔径的有效利用率达到最高,并给出了理论分析和实验结果. In a different way from the traditional preparation of DCG gclatin flim and the control of gelatin film's swelling during the postprocession, the reflection hologram recorded in bluegreen light is used to show the reconstruction wavelength's
shift to red light. This study is very inter esting for making true color holograms and holographic optical elements. 采用与传统明胶膜不同的制备方法及后处理过程,实现对明胶膜膨胀的控制.使用重铬酸盐明胶记录的反射全息图再现波长红移。这一研究对于用重铅酸盐明胶制作真彩色全息图某些全息光学元件是很有意义的。&nbsp&&&&&相关查询
在英文学术搜索中查有关的内容
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社['h?l?graem]
[hɑl??ɡraem]
n. [激光] 全息图;全息摄影,全息照相
全息图(Hologram)是由若干 干涉条纹构成的,而要产生干涉条纹需要使用单色相干光源,比如说激光。
基于443个网页-
日语翻译网 信息工程专业术语(H) - 翻译|翻译... ...
hollerith machine 霍勒内斯计算机
hologram 全息照相
holographic memory 全息照相存储器 ...
基于127个网页-
全像摄影相片
一个巨大而细节丰富的全像摄影相片(Hologram):宇宙是意识
基于74个网页-
全息摄影作品
查看文章 ...
highlights 高光位,高光点
Hologram 全息摄影作品
Holography 全息摄影 ...
基于36个网页-
体积全息照象
体积全息图
拥有全息自动对焦
全息主动对焦功用
全息主动对焦效力
全息照相图象
全息照相面
菲涅耳全息图
菲涅耳全息图
菲涅耳全息
菲涅尔全息图
计算机全息图
计算器全像
计算全息图
透射全息图
穿透式全像片
透射型全息图
透射式全息图
罗门全息图
勒曼全息图
多重全息图
更多收起网络短语
- 引用次数:146
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:6
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:5
In the second part, we will introduce the principle of the image hologram and hologram measure methods: once exposure method, twice exposure method and time-average method.
第二部分详细的介绍了像面全息J,原理以及全息干涉计量方法:单次曝光法、二次曝光法、时间平均法,分析了它们各自的优点。
参考来源 - 像面全息在振动测量和温度场测量中的应用性研究
- 引用次数:62
Basic mathematical model for recording and numerical reconstruction of digital hologram is elaborated.
从理论上详细阐述了数字全息图记录与再现的基本原理,建立了数字全息图记录和数值再现的数学模型,根据光波衍射的球面波和平面波理论,给出两种不同的数值再现思路,即频域再现法和菲涅耳变换法。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:2
Moreover a devise idea is put forward that hologram incorporates object lens that can adapt to the Panasonic's Double focus and give credible technologic guarantee and carry out product's simplification. In the information society, the new technique come on constantly.
后半部分对DVD的核心部分——激光头的工作原理及其满足高密度和兼容性要求的实现方法进行了详细阐述,并提出了适应松下两焦点光头的全息板与物镜一体化设计思想,为产品简单化的追求提供了可靠的技术保证。
参考来源 - DVD视频压缩技术及激光头的研究
- 引用次数:18
Computer-generated hologram (CGH) was used to design filters for optical filtering experiment.3.
采用计算机制全息图方法设计滤波器,进行光学滤波实验。
参考来源 -
全息照片 [亦作 holograph]
全息摄影作品
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[ 'h?l?uɡraem ]
the intermediate photograph (or photographic record) that contains information for reproducing a three-dimensional image by holography
以上来源于:
['h?l?uɡraem]
【生理学】全息图
【医学】全息照片 [亦作 holograph]
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
/'h?l??ɡraem, 'h??l?-/
A hologram is a three-dimensional photographic image created by laser beams. (激光制作的三维)全息图
体积全息照相;体积全息图
傅里叶变换全息图
全息的;全部手写的
全息术;全息摄影;[摄][激光] 全息照相术
"If you lived inside a hologram, you could tell by measuring the blurring, " he says.
“你是否生活在全息图中,这可以通过测量模糊度来加以辨别。” 他说。
A hologram that has this quality: Recovered and illuminated, each fragment will reveal the whole image of the rose.
全息图有这样一种特性:恢复重建——每一片碎片都会重新展现出一朵完整的玫瑰。
No one knows what it would mean for us if we really do live in a hologram, yet theorists have good reasons to believe that many aspects of the holographic principle are true.
如果我们确实生活在一张全息图中,没人知道这对我们究竟意味着什么。 但理论学家有很好的理由相信全息原理的很多方面是真实的。
He says this latest development would have done wonders for the "Star Wars" movie with the famous "Princess Leia" hologram scene.
VOA: special.
When asked about a Whitney hologram in late 2014, Pat Houston expressed mixed feelings.
For a hologram you would need to increase its pixel density by a factor of ten.
May stressed the new "effect" was not a hologram, calling it "an optical illusion of sorts".
Hologram,全息图。全息图是一种三维图像,它与传统的照片有很大的区别。 传统的照片呈现的是真实的物理图像,而全息图则包含了被记录物体的尺寸、形状、亮度和对比度等信息。这些信息储存在一个很微小但却很复杂的干涉模式中。这个干涉模式是由激光产生的。 从三维物体上反射出来的光形成一个非常复杂的三维干涉模式。要记录下整个模式,使用的光必须严格定向,而且属于同一颜色。这样的光叫做相干光。因为激光器产生的光具有单一颜色,而且所有光波都协调同步,因此激光是制作全息图的理想光源。
以上来源于:
体积全息照相;体积全息图
傅里叶变换全息图
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!hologram是什么意思_hologram在线翻译_hologram什么意思_hologram的意思_hologram的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
hologram是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
hologram是什么意思 hologram在线翻译 hologram什么意思 hologram的意思 hologram的翻译 hologram的解释 hologram的发音 hologram的同义词
hologram英 ['h?l?graem] 美 ['hɑ:l?graem] 第三人称复数:hologram 基本解释hologram名词全息图;
综合衍射图;
原样录象hologram 网络解释1. 全息照相:在主题电影馆里面,能看到通过最新特技拍摄的最大规模的视频展:影像一体化的3D动画片<>. 主题视频展中,能看到运用了复合数码媒体技术的魔术、模仿剧、全息照相(hologram)等. 10、艺术马戏团(Art Circus)世界首演2. 2. 全像:展示柜中有凯蒂猫、芭比娃娃、黑人牙膏、香烟盒、甚至还有欧元纸钞. 这些看似八竿子打不着的东西并排着,反射出不同的闪亮光彩. 不要小看眼前的玩具与日用品,它们背后有一个听起来很厉害的共同连接:镭射全像(hologram)技术.3. 3. 全像片:资料系编码於光形中,全像片(hologram)的作用就像显微反射镜,当雷射照射时会反射光形,如此一来便可以读取及解码其中的资料. 全像储存技术的挑战乃在於如何提高全像片的反射率,反射率愈高,光碟的储存容量愈大.4. hologram: 全息摄影hologram 双语例句1. The original hologram reuse, for the reference beam light diffraction effects, can make the original binvalidation of the restore object using hologram you can have a real stereo image by perturbation of the mathematical model used to describe light interference and the formation of the hologram, use your computer to calculate sampling, able to compute holograms.&&&&全息照片再用本来参考平束照射,因平的衍射效应,能使本来的物体平束还原,所以透功全息照片可看到一个逼假的被摄物立体图像,用数教模子刻画平的干预和全息图的变不败,堵住筹算机举行抽样筹算,能筹算不入全息图。2. Oh, I see it, and displays the hopping blue ball as a moving hologram.&&&&好的,我看明白了。然后就会显示出一个弹着跳着的蓝球的全息移动图像。3. Theoretical analysis proves that, when the pixel number, pixel size and reconstructed wavelength of the hologram are certain, computer simulated algorithms of Fresnel diffraction integral fall into convolution algorithm, angular spectrum algorithm and direct Fourier trans...&&&&通过对相位函数局域空间频率的分析,给出了判定算法适用范围的特征再现距离,并分析得出,再现距离大于特征再现距离时,适合用卷积法;小于特征再现距离时,适合采用角谱法;等于特征再现距离时三种方法都适用。4. &#x64;&#x61;&#x6E;&#x63;&#x69;&#x2E;&#x39;&#x31;&#x31;&#x63;&#x68;&#x61;&#x2E;&#x63;&#x6F;&#x6D;4. In order to support is promoting and developing the color-printing industry, and to meet the need of those companies desired the technology revolution and company expansion, Were devote our efforts to let the hologram brand label have a all-rounded, diverse, popular application in industry. Our main products are hologram register stamping brand label, special unique techonology hollow and register stamping brand label, register position aluminum-wash-away hologram brand label, precision etch hologram image, self-adhesive paper hologram brand label, bottle-top hologram stamping foil, electrification aluminum precision etch hologram stamping foil, grapes wine heat-shrink wine bottle hologram brand label, anti-fake hologram tackiness paper tape.&&&&为全力支持印刷工业的产品创新与技术提升,满足印刷企业在技术变革和产业潜力与强烈成长欲望的需要,全方位的、多样化的、普及性的使激光全息标识得到全面开发应用,本公司超乎寻常地开发出——激光全息定位烫标,特技镂空定位烫标,定位洗铝激光商标,精工蚀刻全息图文,纸质不干胶激光标,瓶盖专用激光烫标,电化铝精细蚀刻图文烫标,葡萄酒热收缩膜瓶套激光标,激光防伪胶带等激光防伪系列产品。5. In order to support is promoting and developing the color-printing industry, and to meet the need of those companies desired the technology revolution and company expansion, We're devote our efforts to let the hologram brand label have a all-rounded, diverse, popular application in industry. Our main products are hologram register stamping brand label, special unique techonology hollow and register stamping brand label, register position aluminum-wash-away hologram brand label, precision etch hologram image, self-adhesive paper hologram brand label, bottle-top hologram stamping foil, electrification aluminum precision etch hologram stamping foil, grapes wine heat-shrink wine bottle hologram brand label, anti-fake hologram tackiness paper tape.&&&&为全力支持印刷工业的产品创新与技术提升,满足印刷企业在技术变革和产业潜力与强烈成长欲望的需要,全方位的、多样化的、普及性的使激光全息标识得到全面开发应用,本公司超乎寻常地开发出——激光全息定位烫标,特技镂空定位烫标,定位洗铝激光商标,精工蚀刻全息图文,纸质不干胶激光标,瓶盖专用激光烫标,电化铝精细蚀刻图文烫标,葡萄酒热收缩膜瓶套激光标,激光防伪胶带等激光防伪系列产品。6. 6. Some drug makers and other companies put three-dimensional images called hologram on their products as a security device.&&&&一些药品制造者和公司把一种叫做全息图的三维图像贴在他们的产品上,作为一种安全机制。7. A new method to make transmission color hologram is proposed in this paper.&&&&提出了一种透射型彩色全息图的拍摄与再现方法,并将其用于设计制作彩色全息广告灯箱。8. Analysis of some fundamental lssue about digit al hologram.&&&&数字全息中的一些基本问题分析。9. The binary coding of cosine eliminates zeroth order diffraction theoretically, and can generate high pixel hologram.&&&&余弦二值编码方法从理论上消除了零级衍射,可以制作像素较多的全息图。10. Hologram photograph could be coped in a metal by means of electrotype.&&&&在激光全息照片上上银电极,用电铸的方法制成金属模版。11. The relationship among the polarization states of writing beam, reading beam and diffraction beam of hologram in bR film was studied.&&&&&&我们实验研究了bR膜中普通全息光栅的衍射效率,首次发现衍射效率依赖于记录光的光强而变化,并对这一现象给出了定性的解释。12. 12. DOVIDs include true color stereogram, high security level Dot Matrix hologram, pulsed laser hologram, and so on.&&&&&&该综合技术被划分为不同的级别以满足国内、外不同客户和安全产品的需要。13. McGannon's bag of tricks now include smoking graveyard scenes with strobe lighting. He's also thinking about buying a hologram machine that projects scary images.&&&&&&你看这娃现在包包头那些整蛊嘛:灯光一闪一闪的、冒烟烟的坟包,而且还想整台全息机器,哄一伙耸个吓人把杀的东西出来。14. Third, the coating metal, usually in transparent resin film on evaporation a layer of semi-permeable inverse of thin, so as to take account both of molded hologram diffraction efficiency and coverage of the transmittances of graphics and text.&&&&&&不一是蒸镀金属类,凡是是在透明树脂薄膜上不断蒸镀一层半透半不正的铝薄膜,从而不合身模压全息图的衍射成果与包围图文的透功率。15. hologram在线翻译15. In this paper, a new method of making color hologram has been proposed in DCG. The method is developed based on the fact that the reconstruction wavelength of a DCG hologram tends to shift to a factor of 20% than the recording wavelength due to the swelling of the emulsion layer.&&&&&&本文提出一种采用重铬酸盐明胶作记录材料,利用在一般处理条件下胶膜厚度膨胀,再现波长比记录波长增加20%左右的特性,制作彩色反射全息图的新方法。16. 16. Next, properties of DCG and the mechanism of hologram formation are presented. The influence on DCG holograms of thickness of the emulsion layer, bias hardness, concentration of DCG, technique of DCG plate, exposure and developing procedure are detail discussed.&&&&&&本文还介绍了重铬酸盐明胶的特性和成像机理,并详细讨论了胶膜厚度、偏置硬度、重铬酸盐的浓度、干板的制备工艺、曝光量和显影工艺对全息图质量的影响。17. 17. Generation and reconstruction of computer-generated hologram of images display on spherical surface by use of conformal maps is presented.&&&&&&研究了基于共形对应的球面图像的计算全息图的生成和重现。18. In the conventional nearfield acoustic holography, only the pressure or particle velocity is used as the input quantity, and it cannot separate the waves from the two sides of the hologram surface. Therefore, all sources are assumed to be on one side of the hologram surface, i. e.&&&&&&常规的近场声全息均是采用全息面声压或质点振速作为输入量求解,由于采用单一输入量无法分离来自全息面背向声波的干扰,因此要求所有声源均位于全息面的同一侧,即测量声场为自由声场,这种要求大大限制了近场声全息的实际应用。19. Out-of-use bags out of the holographic film packaging with large format printing security hologram or general private image of holographic films as a packing material, or composition of the paper surface, such as Philips light bulb packaging, Unilever brand of Colgate toothpaste, Epson ink cartridge packaging company has adopted a holographic films.&&&&&&包装盒外搁置激光全息薄膜封装拔取不小幅面印制的不攻伪全息图像或凡是兼用图像的激光全息薄膜作为包装质料,或不简单在纸张暗地,如飞利浦灯胆包装,成群利华的矮露洁牌牙膏,爱普生公司的墨盒包装等均拔取激光全息薄膜。20. To pull off the crucial role of the Emperor (who first appeared briefly as a hologram voiced by Clive Revill in The Empire Strikes Back), George Lucas and Jedi director Richard Marquand turned to Ian McDiarmid, a charismatic British stage actor then in his mid-30s.&&&&&&为了塑造皇帝这个关键角色(这个角色第一次露面是在《帝国反击战》中,以全息影像的方式做短暂出场,由克莱夫·莱维尔配音),乔治·卢卡斯和《绝地归来》的导演理查德·玛奎德求助于伊安·迈克迪米德,一个当年30多岁的极富魅力的英国舞台剧演员。hologram 词典解释1. (激光制作的三维)全息图&&&&A hologram is a three-dimensional photographic image created by laser beams.hologram 单语例句1. She then introduced organizer Al Gore, who also appeared in a hologram.2. Gore got into the spirit, appearing as a hologram to deliver his message.3. Interactive elements include quizzes, a mixing desk and the hologram singalong.hologram 英英释义noun1. the intermediate photograph (or photographic record) that contains information for reproducing a three-dimensional image by holography&&&&Synonym: hologram是什么意思,hologram在线翻译,hologram什么意思,hologram的意思,hologram的翻译,hologram的解释,hologram的发音,hologram的同义词,hologram的反义词,hologram的例句,hologram的相关词组,hologram意思是什么,hologram怎么翻译,单词hologram是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 Hologram(后街男孩歌曲)_百度百科
声明:百科词条人人可编辑,词条创建和修改均免费,绝不存在官方及代理商付费代编,请勿上当受骗。
?后街男孩歌曲
(后街男孩歌曲)
本词条缺少名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!
《Hologram》是一首歌曲,后街男孩原唱。
Backstreet Boys - Hologram
I I I gotta make make my way(我,我,我将去开辟,属于我自己的路)
Way way through all these people.(一条穿过所有这些人的)
I didn&#39;t pay pay all this money(我并未付清,付清全部的钱
Just so so I I can see you(只是因为这样,这样我才可以看到你)
I&#39;m about to act a dool of fool,(我大概是表现得像个蠢玩偶)
I used to dawg on you.(我曾经对待你像条狗)
I&#39;m about to bon bon(我即将变好,变好)
Chicky bon bon bon me.(是小妞让我变好,变好)
Run it back to you(重新回到你身边)
Bon Bon but you some abou&#39;(变好了,已经变好了,但你好像有些。)
And now I got technology,(现在我已习得一门)
X-Ray vision anything(X光视力使得任何)
I can see through.(我都能够看穿)
I get static every time you speak,(每当你讲话我都会受到静电干扰)
Frequency got to be equal.(频率必将同步)
I&#39;m tired of playing,(我已厌倦了游戏)
Can&#39;t even hear the shit he saying.(甚至连他所说的P话都听不到了)
It&#39;s like(就像是)
LOL lol lol lol(呵呵呵呵)
Hologram,(全息图)
I&#39;m pushing up close(我正逐步推近)
But it&#39;s hard to get to ya.(但是很难到达你身旁)
Hologram,(全息图)
there&#39;s a glitchin the system (这套系统出了个小差错)
Tell me(告诉我)
What I gotta do now.(现在我应该去做什么)
Hologram(全息图)
Illusion,confusion,(幻觉,困惑)
I&#39;m losing ground(我正节节败退)
Oh oh oh(哦哦哦)
Hologram.(全息图)
Hey hey hey.(嗨嗨嗨)
Hologram.(全息图)
Hey hey hey.(嘿嘿嘿)
Hologram.(全息图)
Hey hey hey.(嘿嘿嘿)
Oh oh oh oh oh.(哦哦哦哦哦)
Hologram(全息图)
You want me to flip the switch(你想要我去打开开关)
So I I can be your victim.(所以我,我可以成为你的受害者)
I ain&#39;t gotta slip up(我不会犯错的)
Like going it outside in the rain(就像外出淋雨)
With no umbrella.(却不拿伞一样)
What the hell you take me for.(你到底是如何看待我的)
I&#39;m take a different route.(我要采取不一样的路线)
I&#39;m about to bon bonI&#39;m about to bon bon(我即将变好,变好)
Chicky bon bon bon me.(是小妞让我变好,变好)
Run it back to youRun it back to you(重新回到你身边)
Bon bon check it bon bon(变好了,变好了,检查一下吧,已变好了,变好了)
Bang bang choo choo train,(轰隆作响的火车)
Baby put that thing on me.(宝贝把那给我穿上)
You&#39;d rather see my main frame,(你最好能看到我的主要框架)
Not the cage.(并不是牢笼)
You about to see another side of me.(你大概能看到我的另一面)
And she&#39;d be like T minus 7,(她就像是要在七分钟后)
Before my system shut us down.(在我的系统关闭我们的关系之前)
Matter of fact I think(事实上我认为)
I&#39;m about to shut down right now.(我大概立刻就要关闭了)
Hologram,(全息图)
Hologram,(全息图)
There&#39;s a glitch in the system(这套系统出了个小差错)
Tell me what I gotta do now.(告诉我现在应该去做什么)
Hologram(全息图)
Oh oh oh(哦哦哦)
Hologram.(全息图)
Hey hey hey.(嘿嘿嘿)
Hologram.(全息图)
Hey hey hey.(嘿嘿嘿)
Hologram.(全息图)
Hey hey hey.(嘿嘿嘿)
Oh oh oh oh oh.(哦哦哦哦哦)
Hologram(全息图)
I&#39;m tired of playing with you,(我已厌倦和你游戏)
Right now I think your times up.(此刻我正反复思考关于你的事)
Giving mixed signals(却给出了混乱的信号)
That I don&#39;t have control of.(我对那并没有控制力)
I&#39;m losing my mind,(我已失去理智了)
Perfect model before my time.(我以前的完美型)
Download to my instant data,(已下载到我的紧急数据中)
Give me a sock I can plug in.(请给我个可插入的sock)(sock,一种电脑中的代理器)
Hologram,(全息图)
Hologram,(全息图)
There&#39;s a glitch in the system(这套系统出了个小差错)
Tell me what I gotta do now.(告诉我现在应该去做什么)
Hologram(全息图)
Oh oh oh oh(哦哦哦哦)
Hologram.(全息图)
Hey hey hey.(嘿嘿嘿)
Hologram.(全息图)
Hey hey hey.(嘿嘿嘿)
Hologram.(全息图)
Hey hey hey.(嘿嘿嘿)
Oh oh oh oh oh.(哦哦哦哦哦)
Hologram(全息图)