food是什么意思 make
food在线翻译 make
food什么意思 make
food的意思 make
food的翻译 make
food的解释 make
food的发音 make
food的同义词
food 双语例句1. Around the world international aids go wrong keep the peace a shortage of food cause sb. to do sth. live in poverty in real life people in need belong to the UN a UN Goodwill ambassador give a speech be pleased to do sth. have the chance to do sth. refer to sb./ sth. be made up of mean to do sth./ doing sth. be honoured to do sth. take on this role set up/about doing/down/out to do be based on develop friendly relations with sb. co-operate in doing sth. promote respect for human rights as you know touch the lives of people everywhere be involved in with the help of sb. worthy organizations be worth doing sth.= be worthy of being done assist the victims of wars in addition protect sb. from doing sth. prevent sb. from doing sth. child labour record sth.= make records of be aware of sth./ make sb aware of draw one's attention=draw the attention of sb. add sth. to sth.&&&&add up/add up to under the umbrella of 全世界国际援助出错保持和平缺少食物导致某人做某事生活贫穷在现实生活中有需要的人属于联合国一位联合国亲善大使做讲座高兴做某事有机会做某事谈及某人或某事由某物组成打算做某事/意味着做某事荣幸做某事承担这个角色建立/着手工作/写下/开始做以…为基础和某人发展友好关系合作做某事促进对人权的尊敬正如你所知道的涉及每个地方人们的生活涉及;卷入在某人的帮助下令人尊敬的组织值得做某事帮助战争的受难者除了保护某人免受…的伤害阻止某人做某事童工记录某事意识到引起某人的注意把…加到…/加起来/加起来为在…的保护下 17 41。2. Nutrition might be defined as the proce whereby we obtain the e ential nutrients and use them to make many other su tances our bodies need, this proce would include eating and digesting food and a orbing and using, or metabolizing, the nutrients it contai.&&&&营养可定义为人们赖以获得的必须营养素,并利用这些营养素来制造人体所需的其他物质的过程。这一过程理应包括摄入和消化食物以及吸收和利用其中所含的营养素。3. An 18-hour curfew remains in place in Concepcion, the country's second largest city, and military personnel are on patrol to make sure food and water are distributed properly.&&&&智利第二大城市康塞普西翁长达 18 个小时的宵禁仍在进行中,军人在街上巡逻,确保食品和水的分发顺利进行。4. The top-priority food is the one that could meet the special need of training and make us keep healthy.&&&&优先食用的是能够满足训练的特殊需要并使我们保持健康的营养食品。5. Denature: means to treat a meat product to make it unsuitable for use as food.&&&&变性:意即对某一肉类产品进行处理,使之不适合作为食品使用。6. Some processors make adlay as main raw material with burdock, licorice root and ganoderma to become health food by extrusion.&&&&有业者将薏苡为主原,加入牛蒡、甘草及芝以挤压的加工方式作成含薏仁保健食品。7. We've found that it is ghrelin that acts on the brain to make food more appealing.&&&&我们已经发现,正是作用于大脑的ghrelin让食物看起来更加诱人。8. 8. Hungry don't choose food of we point comprehensive chafing dish, make bosom not disorderly of father give sharp advice preemptive, claim help a villain do evil to take a knife foolish display of skill before expert waitress, hurry Jiao rabbit dead the henchman boil, because corpse vegetable meal of we a son early add oil to add vinegar to complete, wait for chafing dish hurry up Chen2 Yu2 La4's wild goose good contend for Central plains, regrettable the pot cover be too small, have a little desire cover Mi soup after anticipate seethe, hot get so happy as to forget home and duty of we hurriedly take off clothing to push food very big righteousness to put out close top and bottom its hand, round up all at one fell swoop to get a water rockslide.&&&&饥不择食的我们点了综合火锅,作怀不乱的爸爸当头棒喝先发制人,请求为虎作伥拿着刀子班门弄斧的女服务生,快点将狡兔死走狗烹,因为尸位素餐的我们一家子早就添油加醋完毕,就等着火锅赶快沈鱼落雁好问鼎中原,可惜锅盖太小,有点欲盖弥汤料沸腾后,热得乐不思蜀的我们赶紧解衣推食好大义灭亲上下其手,一网打尽捞个水落石出。9. 9. Companies who make money from people buying food should be responsibile for identifying how the food was produced so people can make informed decisions.&&&&厂商应该向消费者负责,让他们知道食品是如何制作的,这样他们才能做决定。10. 10. The rising cost of food and living on a fixed income make many people anxious and less likely to give to the Lord's work.&&&&生活费不断高升,让持固定收入的受薪者心惊胆跳,信徒奉献的手更是大爲收缩。11. Nightingale used her own money to make the hospital a cleaner, healthier and more efficient place for patients. She brought in basics including bandages, extra clothes, 200 scrub brushes and better food.&&&&&&为了使医院变得更洁净,能更有效地救助病人,南丁格尔慷慨解囊买了医用绷带、备用衣物、200个消毒刷和更好的食物。12. Therefore, the Chinese fast food, have a huge market, but also has great development potential in the future to make sure the special earned.&&&&&&因此,中式快餐,有着巨大的市场,也有巨大发展潜力,将来肯定大赚特赚。13. Our emphasis on meat not only leads to heart attack, stroke, and cancer but also reduces our food production (16 pounds of grain are needed to make one pound of beef) and adds to global warming (due to clearing woods to make pasture and to raise animal feed and also due to the animals'production of methane, a greenhouse gas).&&&&&&我们的重点放在肉不仅导致心脏病,中风和癌症,但还降低了我们的粮食生产( 16公斤粮食需要,使一磅牛肉),并增加了对全球变暖(由于清理树林,使草场并且提高动物性饲料,也由于动物生产的甲烷,温室气体)。14. We will, as always, make constant progress, dutifully for Mak Heung food contributions to the development of each of us a source of strength.&&&&&&我们将一如既往,不断进取,尽职尽责,为麦乡食品的发展贡献我们的每一份力量。15. The unique fruit platter and exquisite carving craft and Guangdong type little food make you so enchanted as to forget to return home and indulge in pleasure.&&&&&&独一无二的花式果盘及精美的雕花工艺、粤式小食,让你流连忘返、乐不思蜀。16. Two things that make your fecal matter more toxic are undigested food and carcinogenic chemicals.&&&&&&两件事使你的排泄物毒性更强的是未消化的食物及致癌化学物质。17. The substance, one of the first applications of genetic engineering to make its way into food production, is a synthetic version of a natural cow hormone called bovine somatotropin, or BST.&&&&&&这种激素刺激奶牛生产的牛奶是最初采用基因工程手段得到的食用产品。该激素是人工合成的天然牛激素,称作bovine somatotropin,简称BST。18. 18. Wanted the judicature to take a test immediately, in my heart very wasreally contradictory, because I did not know I should choose thisroad, although I will walk this road will be a very slow long road, could persist, I all could not give oneself pledged Walks, had notthought gives up, because I know this world to need to we such person, in order to be just, for the more people's rights and interests, Icertainly must go down, calculated my finally I meet the body not tohave the husband and not to have the food to eat, am possible I to beable to be Chinese first attorneys the beggar But I do not careabout, because I have made the matter which I wants to do Possiblylater I will be able to lose the person which I most will love, myfamily member I possibly can burst into tears, but I could not perishin the past day, because had more people to need, and everybody wassimilarly important in the little family, I had to have to make thechoice, I could choose everybody, my pain could trade more familiesthe joy, I why not?&&&&&&马上就要司法考试了,我心里真的很矛盾,因为我不知道我该不该选择这条路,虽然我走这条路将是一个很慢长的路,能不能坚持下去,我都不能给自己承诺。走的时候,就没有想过放弃,因为我知道这个世界需要向我们这样的人,为了正义,为了更多人的权益,我一定要走下去,就算我最后我会体无完夫和没有饭吃,可能我会是中国第一个律师乞丐。但我不在乎,因为我做了我想做的事了。可能以后我会失去我最爱的人,我的家人。我可能会流泪,但我不会沉沦在过去的日子里,因为有更多的人需要,在小家和大家同样重要的时候,我必须要作出选择,我会选择大家,我一个人的痛苦能换来更多家庭的快乐,我何乐而不为呢?19. To make sure some chemical substance`s maximal acceptable content of every food that human eat daily, firstly we should have public dietary survey so that we can find out food kinds that contain the chemical substance, and we also make sure every food`s daily intake.&&&&&&为确定某种化学物质在人所摄取的各种食品中的最高容许量各为多少,首先要经过人群的膳食调查,了解含有该种物质的食物总类,以及各种食品的每日摄取量。20. 20. Leshon Chinese restaurant famouse for its traditional food, like Double-boiled chicken soup and braised beef with noodle in soup etc. Create a fashion and leisure diet space, make everyone eating here feel warm and release, like home is Leshon need.&&&&&&Leshon中式餐饮机构,主营中华传统风味小吃,品种丰富、风味纯正,元盅土鸡汤、蟹黄小笼包、红烧牛肉面、菜肉蒸饺等都是它的招牌产品。make
food 单语例句1. The law will call for heavy punishments for those who intentionally add banned substances to food in order to make a profit.2. Chen urged the center to play an active role in helping authorities make decisions regarding food safety in a scientific manner.3. Pang Xuezhi said the meals are too cheap to make any profit, because they need to allocate a lot of money into food safety in the canteen.4. The mainland would do good to establish such a system, for it would spur government officials to make active efforts to prevent food safety scandals.5. Elephant owners have been clamouring for government " make work " schemes for their captive pachyderms, saying they cannot afford food for the animals.6. " If Thailand sets up an rice cartel and fixes a price, that will make matters worse and worsen food security ".7. Experts say food prices would remain high in the years to come, which will make food security a more acute problem for developing countries.8. Experts stress that cooking chicken in temperatures higher than 70 degrees centigrade would kill the virus and make the food safe.9. Melamine, is an industrial chemical used to make plastics and food packaging materials.10. To my mind, chutney seems a brilliant way to make use of this otherwise discarded food.make
food是什么意思,make
food在线翻译,make
food什么意思,make
food的意思,make
food的翻译,make
food的解释,make
food的发音,make
food的同义词,make
food的反义词,make
food的例句,make
food的相关词组,make
food意思是什么,make