谁有香港江苏初中英语教材材pilot's english的听力mp3

航海英语听力mp3下载
篇一:航海听力与会话 航海英语听力与会话
问答题参考答案 第一章.公共用语 1. what is your date of birth?
My birth is the 4th of October 1972. 2. what is your seamen book number ?It is B396625. 3. where are you from?I am from yantai china. 4. what is your captains nationality?
My captains is nationality is china . 5 . what do you think is the most important thing on board? I think the most important thing on safe and efficient. 6. Which ports do you often call at? I often call at shanghai and Qingdao . 7. What is your favorite TV program?
My favorite TV program is action moving. 8.what?s your favorite web site? My favorite web site is 9.what?s your favorite day of the week? Why? It is Sunday.
it have a rest. 10.what?s your favorite kind of movie? My favorite movie is action movie. 11.what?s your favorite kind of music?
My favorite music is light music. 12 what?s your favorite magazine?
My favorite magazine is times.
13 . what is the population of your hometown ?The population of my hometown six millions . 14 what is the population of your country? . The population of my country is 1.3 billion. 15. what is best thing about your hometown ? The best thing about my hometown is weather , it is not hotter in summer and not colder in winter . 16. what is the worst thing about your hometown ? The worst thing about hometown is cost of living is too high .and living house 17. what?s your hometown like?
My hometown is a middle city. 18. Do you have many disasters in your country which are caused by weather? Yes , there are many disasters , earthquakes and typhoon. 19 what sports do you like to watch on TV?
I like NBA 20 What do you think is the most popular sport in the world ? I think basketball sport is the most popular sport in the world . 第三章 靠离与锚泊业务 1. Can you list at least three mooring lines? Yes, I can. They are head line, stern line, spring line and so on. 2. What should be prepared before the pilot comes on board? Before the pilot comes on board the vessel, you should confirm stand by engine and get the pilot ladder and everything ready. 3. What is the maximum speed through the water that your ship can anchor without risking breaking the cable?Generally speaking, the maximum speed is less than 2 knots, but for VLCC it is less than 0.5 knots. 4. What flag should be hoisted when a vessel requires a pilot? Flag G should be hoisted. 5. How can a ship get in touch with a port before her arrival? By telex or VHF. 6. What ship?s particulars will pilot station usually ask for? The ship?s identity, LOA, nationality, ETA, maximum draft and so on. 7. What kind of things should be reported to the pilot station? The ship?s identity, LOA, nationality, ETA, maximum draft and so on. 8. What should be confirmed from the pilot station? Time and place for picking up the pilot. 9. When the vessel enters the VTS area, what is requested to report? Ship?s name, call sign, present maximum draft, last port and next port and so on. 10. What does “foul anchor” mean? It means crossing anchor, that is to say the anchor has its own cable twisted around it. 11. If you are ordered stand by both engines, how should you reply and report?
I should reply: Stand by both engines and then report: both engines stand by. 12. Can you list 3 famous canals in the world? Yes, I can. Panama canal, Suez canal and Kiel canal. 13. When you request the receiver to remain on channel 16 in VHF communication what do you say? Stand by on Channel 16. 14. How to rectify the mistake in maritime VHF communication? Say “mistake”, followed by the word “correction” and the corrected part of the message. 15. How to give an emphasis on the important part of a message in maritime VHF communication? Say “repeat”, followed by the corresponding part of the message. 16. What does “abandon vessel” mean? The crew and passengers receive the order from a captain for leaving the ship in case of imminent danger or distress. 17. What is the meaning of ETD stand for? It stands for estimated time of departure. 18. What does “dredging of an anchor” mean? Moving of an anchor over the sea bottom to control the movement of the vessel. 19. What does “underway” mean? The ship is not at anchor, aground, or made fast to the shore. 20. What does “dragging of an anchor” mean? Moving of an anchor over the sea bottom involuntarily because it is no longer preventing the movement of the vessel. 21. What is the difference between radar beacon and radar reflector? Radar beacon, when triggered by a ship?s radar signal, transmits a reply whichprovides the range and bearing to the beacon on the PPI display of the ship. While Radar reflector is metal device designed for reflecting strong echoes of impinging radar signals towards their source. It does not emit radio signals. 22. How many objects do you need to get a position using horizontal sextant angles?
To obtain a fix using sextant angles you must use three fixed visual objects and those objects must be identifiable on the chart. 23. Why is a magnetic compass kept on board when a gyro compass is more accurate?
On board the vessel, gyro compass need power supply, but magnetic compass don?t need. So according to the requirement of SOLAS, in case of the vessel is off-power, magnetic compass should be kept on board. 24. What do you report when the anchor has been heaved out of the ground and is clear of it? I should report: anchor is aweigh and anchor is clear of bottom. 25. When preparing for anchoring, what must you do before releasing the bow stoppers? Supply the power, stand by the anchor ball or light, test the windlass, put in gear, release the brake 26. Would you let go an anchor from the hawse pipe if the depth was 75 meters? No, we wouldn?t let go the anchor directly in that depth of water. It would damage the brake. We must slack out cable 5-10 meters above bottom by windlass and then let go. 27. Why must you consider ship?s speed and sea depth when you release the bow stoppers? Because the length of the anchor chain slacked away from the chain stoppers depends on both the ship?s speed and the sea depth. The cable, which is too long in water, may be broken if the ship?s speed is too fast with the great inertia. If it is too short in water, the ship?s speed can?t be controlled by dragging anchor. 28. What must always be brought and placed close to the pilot ladder well before the pilot embarkation? The lifebuoy with the life line, and at night, there should be a light. 29. Why is it dangerous to anchor in ice? If anchored in ice, the ship may be trapped by the ice and it?s easy to drag anchor. 30. What flag is hoisted when the pilot has arrived on board? Flag H should be hoisted. 第四章 装卸作业 1. How many classes of dangerous cargoes are there according to the IMDG code? Can you list some? Nine classes, such as explosive cargoes, flammable cargoes, poisonous cargoes, corrosive cargoes and so on. 2. What kind of cargo is classified as flammable cargo? Cargo with its flashing point at 61℃ or below shall be classified as the flammable cargo. 3. Please describe the general nature of general cargo? Cargo that is easy for loading in general, non-specialized stowage areas ornon-standard shipping containers. Eg, boxes, barrels, bales crates, packages, bundles and pallets. 4. Please describe the general nature of bulk cargo Bulk cargo consists of single cargo and is usually carried in loose without packages, such as ore, coal and so on. 5. What kind of cargo is canvas sling suitable for lifting? A canvas sling is suitable for lifting bulk cargo, bagged cargo. Such as bags of grain, rice and so on. 6. What kind of cargo is chain sling suitable for lifting? A chain sling is suitable for lifting general cargo like steel sheets, timbers and so on. 7. What kind of cargo is net sling suitable for lifting? A net sling is suitable for lifting general cargo in pieces. 8. What does the abbreviation COW stand for? It stands for Crude Oil Washing. 9. What does “jettison of cargo” mean? To throw goods overboard in order to lighten the vessel or improve its stability in case of an emergency 10. What does “compatibility of goods” mean? It means whether different goods can be safely stowed in the same hold without affecting each other. 11. What does the abbreviation SWL stand for? It stands for Safe Working Load. 12. What does “shifting cargo” mean? It means to move the cargo from one place to another place or to remove from its original place 13. What does “union purchase”mean? A method of cargo handling by combing two derricks, one of which is fixed over the hatch, the other over the ship?s side. 14. What preparations shall be done before loading cargo? Before loading cargo, holds should be cleaned and made ready for use and inspection. Stowage plan should be made also. 15. What is the loading capacity of your vessel? Five thousand tons. 16. What cargo handling gear and equipment does our vessel have? My vessel has deck cranes and derricks. 17. What can be used to remove spillage? Oil spillage can be removed by oil absorbent, oil dispersants, skimmers and other oil-clearing materials. 18. What shall be ensured before entering the enclosed space? Before entering the enclosed space, we should ensure ventilation and oxygen detection and see if the enclosed space is deficient in oxygen and contain flammable or toxic fumes, gases or vapors. 19. Please list some cargo papers Shipping order, bill of lading, loading list, manifest and so on.20. What must you wear when you enter an enclosed space? We must wear breathing apparatus, helmet, gloves, safety shoes and safety line.. 第五章 航行 1. Why is it important to sound fog signal? According to the regulations for preventing collision at sea, the fog signal can help vessels attract the attention of another vessel in restricted visibility and take proper action to avoid collision. 2. When would you sound the general alarm? When the vessel is carrying out drills or in real emergency accidents. 3. When should an OOW notify the captain immediately for emergency ship-handling or complicated navigation? Please list some. The OOW will notify the master the following conditions: equipment failure, distress call, heavy traffic, low visibility or at other critical moment. 4. How does the OOW assess risk of collision generally? Risk of collision shall be deemed to exist if the compass bearing of an approaching vessel does no such risk may sometimes exist even when an appreciable bearing change is evident, particularly when approaching a very large vessel or a tow or when approaching a vessel at close range. 5. How should the relieving officer behave in case of a bridge maneuver already took place but has not been over? The handing over must be deferred until the action is completed. 6. List the main items to be updated on the pilot card It includes the particulars of the ship(including LOA, breadth, gross tonnage,draft), conditions of the facilities, shipboard manning, defects which might affect safe navigation or when and where will the pilot boat meet the vessel. 7. Besides the collision risks, what else should you monitor on watch in reduced visibility? Navigation light, the compass, radar and the equipment on the bridge. 8. How do you know the VHF channels to be monitored when leaving port?
By asking the pilot and consulting Sailing Direction or Guide to Port Entry. 9. What should the captain expect from the OOW on arriving at the bridge? The ship?s position, course, speed, a brief description of the most critical threat and the intended actions followed by a general summary of the situation. 10. Who should be in attendance when a pilot is on the ladder? An officer with radio communication to the bridge. Another crewmember should also be in attendance in case of an emergency. 11. When would you instruct a lookout to assist you on the bridge? When visibility is restricted, or in case of other difficult or emergent situations. 12. What effect will the general alarm have on all crew? Warn the crew that there is emergency accident on board. On hearing the general alarm, all crewmembers should go immediately to their muster stations. 13. Why is record keeping a necessary part of watchkeeping? Because the record may be requested to produce evidences in case of official inquires about accidents.篇二:航海英语听力与会话 第一章 公共用语
口述题 1. Please say something about your hometown. 请评价一下你的家乡 例一(简单) (1) My hometown is Dalian. Dalian is a beautiful city. 我的家乡是大连。大连是一座美丽的城市。It is in the Liaoning Province, facing the Bohai Sea. 它是在辽宁省,面对渤海。There are about 5 million people in the city. 大约有500万人在城市。 (2) It is a famous tourist coastal city in China. Its climate around the year is suitable and comfortable for living. 它是著名的旅游沿海城市 ,整年的气候很合适,舒适对于的生活。The sky is blue and the air is clean. There are many famous spots attracting many tourists every year. 天空是蓝色的,空气是那么清新。有许多著名的景点每年吸引了很多游客。 (3) The specialties of Dalian is the seafood. There are many good restaurants providing delicious seafood. 大连特色是海鲜。有很多好的餐厅提供可口的海鲜。 例二(稍难) I come from Zhoushan我来自舟山Zhoushan is a city in Zhejiang province舟山是浙江省一个城市It is a small city with a population of about 100,000. 这是一个小城市的人口大约10万It is located by the sea. It is a famous tourist city. 它坐落在海边。这是一个著名的旅游城市Many tourists come to visit my hometown, they enjoy their summer holidays in my hometown. 许多游客来我的家乡,他们在我的家乡享受暑假。People here are very friendly. Now you can see many new buildings, modern-looking residential houses, many straight country roads connected to broad highways, and green trees and plants with flowers everywhere. 这里的人也很友好。现在你可以看到很多新的建筑物,时尚的外表住宅,许多笔直乡村路,连接到公路,到处是绿色的树和植物和鲜花。It is a famous tourist city in China. It is noted for its beautiful sea and clean environment and ship building and repair industry. 它是中国著名的旅游城市。这里出名的是漂亮的海洋和又乾净的住宿环境和船舶制造和维修行业。 2. Please say something about yourself. 说说你自己的情况 。1)My name is ?,I am ?years old. I graduated from Dalian Shipping College. My major is marine navigation. I am 25 years old. I come from Dalian. 我的名字是?,我?岁。我毕业于大连航运职业技术学院。我的专业是航海技术。我今年25岁。我来自大连。 (2) I am a third officer. My daily work includes watching-keeping, maintaining firefighting and lifesaving equipment etc. My watching time is from 0800 to 1200 a.m. and p.m. when at sea. (2)我是一名3副。我的日常工作,包括值班,维护消防、救生设备等领域。我看时间是从上午8点和下午到12点时在海上。 (3) In my spare time, I like reading ,watching TV, playing basketball and football. Sometimes I would like to surf the internet, to go shopping etc. 三)在我的业余时间,我喜欢看书、看电视、打篮球、踢足球。有时我想浏览互联网,去购物等。 3. Please say something about your family3。请说说你的家庭。 (1) My family is a happy one. There are three people in my family, my father, mother and I.. 1)我的家庭是一个幸福的家庭。我家有三口人,爸爸、妈妈和我. .
(2) My father is an engineer. He works in Dalian shipyard. My mother is a teacher. She works in Dalian Maritime University2)我的父亲是一名工程师。他在大连造船厂。我的妈妈是一位教师。她在大连海事大学My mother teaches English language. She is one of the most popular teachers. 我的母亲教英语。她是最受欢迎的老师之一。 (3) My mother has a hobby of collecting stamps. She has collected thousands pieces of stamps, including quite a lot of foreign stamps. (三)我的母亲有集邮的爱好。她已收集了上万件邮票,包括大量的外国邮票。My father likes playing pingpong and this makes him healthy. 我的父亲喜欢打乒乓球,这使他身体健康。 4. The favorite port you have called at. 4。你最喜爱的港口。 1) I have called at many famous ports around the world. Dalian port is my favorite port I have called at. (1)我拜访过许多著名世界各地的港口。大连港是我最喜欢的港口,我所说的。 (2) It is a modernized port. There are many modernized port facilities, including deep water berths and cargo loading and unloading equipments. 2)这是一个现代化的港口。有许多现代化港口设施,包括深水泊位和货物装卸设备。It can accept various large and ultra large vessels. 它能接收各种大、特大船 (3) Dalian port is an ice-free port. 三)有限公司、大连港是一不冻港。With the fast pace of development and the special geographic position, Dalian port will surely become the most important port in the northeast of China. 与快节奏的发展和特殊的地理位置、大连港,他一定会成为最重要的港口在中国的东北。 5. Please say something about your responsibilities on board. 5。请说说你的责任。 (1) I work in the deck department. I am a third officer. (1)我在甲板上。我是一名3副 (2) I shall keep a navigation watch from 0800 to 1200 and from 2000 to 2400 while underway at sea. 我必遵守值班是,从1200到 到2400在海上。I shall supervise the operation at station on the bridge while the vessel is mooring , unmooring or anchoring.我在船舶系泊,航行,抛锚时负责 (3) I am responsible to the Master for the care of all lifesaving appliances and firefighting equipment and to ensure that all of them are maintained in a thoroughly efficient state and all are in valid. ,船长的责任是所有救生和消防设备,以确保他们所有的都保持充分的立即可用状态,所有的是有效的。I shall keep the safety equipment record book.. 我要保持设备的安全记录书? 问答题 1 My date of birth is 4th of
April 1974.
我出生于日。 2 It’s
A I am from Dalian China我来自中国大连 4 My captain’s nationality is China我的船长国籍是中国 5 I thick the most important thing on board is safe, secure and efficient我想最重要的事情是安全、保险和有效的 6 I often call at Dalian, Shanghai, and Honking ports我经常在大连、上海、喇叭港口 7 My favorite TV program is news program我最喜欢的电视节目是新闻节目 8 My favorite Web site is www. CCTV. Com我最喜欢的网站是www。中央电视台。Com 9 My favorite day of the week is Friday. Because it is weekend day and next date is off day 我一周最喜欢的日子是星期五。因为它是周末的最后一天,下次约会的一天 10 My favorite movie is action movie我最喜欢的电影是一部动作片 11 My favorite music is light music我最喜欢的音乐是轻音乐 12 My favorite magazine is READER我最喜爱的杂志的读者 13 The population of my hometown is six millions我家乡的人口是六百万 14 The population of my country is 13 billions我的国家的人口是13亿 15 The best thing about my hometown is the weather. It is not hotter in summer and not colder in winter最大的好处是我的家乡天气。它没有炎热的夏天,和寒冷的冬天 16 The worst thing about my hometown is the cost of living is too high, especially cost of medicine, education and house最糟糕的我的家乡生活费用太高,特别是医疗、教育成本和房子 17 My hometown is a middle size modernization city我的家乡是在一个中型现代化的城市 18 Yes. There are many disasters, such as earthquakes, flooding, typhoon etc.. 是的。有许多灾害,比如地震、洪水、台风等。 19 I like to watch football games on TV我喜欢在电视上看足球比赛 20 I think the most popular sport in the world is football match我认为世界上最流行的体育运动是足球比赛第三章
靠离与锚泊业务 口述题 1.
Describe the responsibilities as a watch officer while the ship is at anchor. 描述在抛锚时作为值班员的责任。 1) Regular operations for anchor watch锚班常规操作 (1) The watch officer should observe the anchor position, note down the vessel’s heading and depth of water, and mark the anchor po 值班员应该锚位,船首向和水深,在海图上标出锚位。 2) The officer on watch and the sailor on duty should keep watch on the bridge and read and sign the master’s night orders/ 值班员和水手应该驾驶台值班,,阅读和签署了船长的夜航命令和特殊命令。 (3) They should maintain proper lookout, pay attention to the vessel’s movements in the vicinity, check the anchor position frequently, check whether the vessel and other vessels 他们应保持正规了望,注重那附近船的运动, 频繁检查锚的位置,检查本船和其他船是否走锚。 (4) They must ensure that the signal flag, lights and shapes are correctly hoisted. When the visual range reduces to 2 miles, they should sound the fog signal according to the Regulation. 就必须确保信号旗,灯和型号正确挂出来了。当目视距离减少到2英里,他们应该发出雾声信号按照规定。 (5) The anchor position, vessel’s movement in the vicinity, VHF listening channel, tide stream and weather information as well as matters ordered by the master should be transferred to the relieving officer when change watch. 当改变值班时锚的位置,在附近运动的船舶,甚高频收听的,潮流 天气信息,更多的事项由船长命令的应该转达给接班人员。 2) Emergency handling in case of dragging紧急处理走锚 In case of dragging, the watch officer must inform the master and the engine room and carry out the following emergency measures: 防止拖延值班员必须告知船长及机舱和落实紧急措施。: (1) veer out more chain o 松出更多的锚链。 (2) drop the second anchor, veer out good scope, and then weigh the first anchor放下第二个锚,松开良好的范围,然后起第一锚 2) Conclusion结论 It is very important to monitor the anchor position and avoid dragging. 监控锚位是非常重要的避免拖行着。 2. Describe the proper way of using VHF描述正确使用VHF方法 1) How to operate VHF set properly如何操作VHF Switch on the power, select the channel, and turn up the volume, then you can receive message on that channel. If you want to transmit message, press the transmitting button and speak. 1接接通电源,选择频道和放大音量, 在那个频道你就可以接收讯息。如果你想发送信息,按传输按钮和说话。 2) General rules of using VHF使用甚高频一般规则(1) Keep listening watch on channel 16 at all times while 在16频能够全天的有人在驾驶台职守 (2) Use channel 16 only to establish contact and then change to anoth 使用频道16仅仅建立联系,然后在换成另一频道。 (3) Distress calls or messages have absolute priority(优先权) over all other communication. When hearing distress calls, all other transmissions should stop and a listening watch should be kept. 遇险的电话和信息有绝对优先级(优先权)超过其他所有的沟通。听到遇险电话,所有的其它传输应该停止并保持监视收听 3) Rules of using CH 16使用规则CH 16 VHF channel 16 is only to be used for calling in cases of distress, safety and urgency. 16通道高频仅限使用遇险,安全性和紧急时使用 3. Describe the procedures before arrival at a port描述抵达港口程序 1) The preparations from the bridge驾驶台的前期准备 The bridge should驾驶台应该 (1) send ETA to the pilot station at appropriate time with all
预计到港时间和各类相关信息在恰当时间发送给引航站, (2)study port information, sailing directions and other navigation information, including restrictions on draft, speed, entry time, etc.; 入港时间细读港口信息和航路指南等。 学习其他导航信息,包括限制的吃水,速度 (3)check and correct the charts used for entering the port and mark the intended track and c 检查和正确使用进入港口海图并标记预定航线和航道在海图上。 (4) check the com 检查通讯设备。 (5) check and test the indicators, displays, meters, vessel’s clock, navigational aids and walkie- 检查和测试指示器,显示,仪表、船舶的时钟、导航仪器及步话机。 (6) hoist the vessel’s national flag and that of the port state, 船旗和港口国旗vessel’s ensign, signal flag and shapes as per the international practice;船旗、信号旗和型号按照国际惯例turn on/off he stipulated (规定的) lights in time. 打开/关闭他规定灯。 2) Preparations done from the engine room机舱应准备 The engine room should机舱应该 (1) check and inspect the main engine, correct defe 检查,检测主机及辅机、改正缺陷并做好记录。 (2) make
提供甲板电源 (3) put adequate pressure on fire main. 消防水管打开足够压力 3) Preparations done from the deck从甲板上做准备 The deck department should甲板上的部门应 (1) check and inspect the mooring equipments, anchoring equipment, emergency equipment, and solve the probl (1)检查,检测系泊设备、锚机设备,应急设备、解决问题并做好记录
(2)have ship’s crew at stati 进入港口人员就位; (3)stand by both anchors as per the master’s instruction
备双锚为了在紧急状态下根据船长指令使用双猫 (4)get ready the pilot ladder, maopes, lifebuoy and lights and ensure they are ingood order, safe and reliable. 准备领航梯,扶手索 救生圈和灯光,并确保其正常有效,安全可靠。 4
Describe the procedures before leaving a port描述离港业务 The procedures before leaving a port are as follows: 离开港口前程序如下: 1) Preparations done from the bridge驾驶台的准备 The bridge should 驾驶台应该 (1) switch on gyro and repeaters and ha 打开电罗经和复示器并让他们同步(电罗经复示器)。 2) start up and tune the radars, and have them 启动和调谐雷达、做好运行准备, (3) check magn 检查磁罗经首向。 (4) synchronize ship’ 校准船钟
(5) check autopilot and cha 检查的自动舵和转换装置 (6) keep VHF listening watch on appropriate channel and enhance contact with port control. 保持在适当频道甚高频加强职守并且与港口当局联系。 2) Preparations done from the engine room机舱准备 The engine room should机舱应该 (1) have the main engine ready and 备好主机,测试车钟。 (2) have
提供甲板电源。3) Preparations done from the deck甲板做准备 The deck department should甲板上的部门应 (1) have crew at stat 离港时人员就位 (2) have anchors cle 锚清爽、随时可用。 (3) lash and secure cargo, containers, removabl 绑扎和系固货物、集装箱、可移动部件和装置 (4) seal up cargo holds, fix the hoisting gear, and secure
)封闭货舱、固定起重机,和系固舷梯。(5) take back mooring lines, lashings and coverings. )收回,系泊缆绳和绑扎用具和挡板。 (6) Carry out a thorough security inspection, search for stowaways and smuggling. 进行彻底的安全检查,搜索偷渡者和走私者。 5. Describe the procedures of pilotage。描述引航的程序The procedures for pilotage are as follows:
引航程序如下: 1) General procedures for pilot request请求引水一般程 The ship requesting a pilot should send the following information to the pilot station as early as possible:
船如需要引航员,驾驶台应该及早向引航站发送以下信息 (1) ETA or ETD )预计到港时间或预计离港时间 (2) Ship’s name, call sign, ship’ 船名、呼号、船舶代理。 (3) Ship’s characteristics: length, beam, draft, etc 。船的参数::长度、宽、吃水、净空高度如有推进器等”: (4) Estimated time and date at the pilot’ 预计引航员登船时间和日期 (5) Destination and berth ( if required, side alongside); 目的地和码头(如果需要、岸边) (6) Other relevant requirements and information. 其他有关要求和信息。 2) The preparations for receiving the pilot准备接受引航员 The ship should get ready the pilot ladder, maopes, a heaving line, lights and a lifebuoy. 这艘船应该做好准备,引航梯 扶手索、撇揽 灯光和一个救生圈。 3) General rules for pilotage一般引航规则 (1) The master must employ a pilot whenever the safe navigation of the vessel or the
regulation makes it necessary. ,船长必须雇佣引航员以保证让船安全航行或根据有关的规定 (2) With the pilot on board, the master is still responsible for the safe navigation of the vessel.引航员在船上,船长仍然要负责船的安全 (3) The master must remain alert and be attentive to the pilot’s handling of the vessel and must advise the pilot at any time the pilot is in error or otherwise neglecting the safe navigation of the vessel. If the pilot fails to act on the master’s advice when the master judges the safety of the vessel to be jeorpadized, the master must relieve the pilot and take control of the vessel. Full details of this action must be entered in the deck log. 船长必须保持警惕引航员的操作,必须在任何时候避免发生引航员错误操作或忽视船的安全航行行为,如果引航员不听从船长判断船存在安全问题时 船长当解除引航员的权利控制这条船,这次行动的所有细节要写入航海日志。
问答题 1.Can you list at least three mooring lines? The ship’s mooring lines are: 1) the head line 首缆
2)the stern line 尾缆 3) the forward breast line 前横缆4) the forward spring line 前倒缆 5) the aft breast line 后横缆 6) the aft spring line 后倒缆 2.What should be prepared before the pilot comes on board? Before the pilot comes on board, the pilot ladder, lights, heaving line and lifebuoy should be prepared and ready for use. 在引航员来之前领航梯、灯光、扶手索、救生圈应备妥使用 3. What is the maximum speed through the water that your ship can anchor without risking breaking the cable? 当抛锚时不损害锚链的最大对水速度是多少? I think the maximum speed is below 2 knots. 我认为最大速度低于2节 4. What flag should be hoisted when a vessel requires a pilot? 当需要引航员的时候应该挂什么样的旗帜When a vessel requires a pilot, the signal flag G should be hoisted. (Signal letter Golf means I require a pilot.)
当一艘船需要一名引航员,信号旗G应该挂出来了。(信号G意味着我需要一名引航员。) 5. How can a ship get in touch with a port before her arrival? 。如何能取得联系当船到达港口之前The ship can get in touch with a port by VHF. 这艘船能用VHF来来联系港口。 6. What ship’s particulars will pilot station usually ask for?引航站通常需要询问的船舶资料The pilot station usually asks for ship’s name, call sign, LOA, ETA, ETD, drafts fore and aft, air draft, last port of call, next port of call, cargo conditions, etc. 引航站通常要求的船的名字、呼号、全长预计到港时间 预计离港时间 前后吃水,压载水、、上一港口的名字,下一个港口、货物情况等 7. What should be reported to the pilot station? 什么应该向引航站报告?The following should be reported to the pilot station: 以下时,应当报给引航站 ship’s ETA, ETD, name, call sign, LOA, 船ETA ETD :、船名、呼号、总长 drafts fore and aft, air draft, 船头到船尾的吃水,空气压载水, last port of call, next port of call, 上一挂靠港,下一个停留港 cargo conditions and information about ship’s deficiency. 货物情况和关于船的缺陷信息 8. What should be confirmed from the pilot station?什么应该跟引航站确认Pilot’s boarding time and place, pilot ladder on which side. 引航员员的登船时间和地点,船舶的哪一侧有引航梯。 9. When the vessel enter the VTS area (交通管制区), what is requested to report?当船舶进入管辖区域时,要求做什么报告 Ship’s ETA, name, call ship’s position, course and speed, the reporting pointthe vessel is passing, cargo conditions, etc. 船的预计到达时间:名字,呼唤标志、船旗国,位置、航向和速度、船舶经过报告点,货物情况,等等。 10. What does foul anchor mean? 锚交缠是什么意思? Foul anchor means that the anchor has its own cable twisted around it or has fouled an obstruction. 锚交缠意味自己的锚链绞缠一起或者锚链缠到一个障碍物。 11.If you are ordered “Stand by both engines”, how should you reply and report? 如果你被要求“备双车”,你应该怎样回复,报告吗? I should reply: “Stand by both engines” and report: “ both engines standing by”. 我应该回答道:“备双车””和报告:“备双车”
12. Can you list three famous canals in the world? 你能列举三个世界著名的运河 They are the Sues Canal, Panama Canal and Kiel Canal. 他们是苏伊士运河、巴拿马运河和基尔运河。 13. When you request the receiver to remain on the channel 16 in VHF communication, what do you say? 当你请求保持对VHF的16频道通讯时,你会说什么呢? I’ll say “Stand by on Channel 16”. 我会说“待命16频道” 14. How to rectify the mistake in maritime VHF communication?
如何纠正错误,海事VHF通讯中? To rectify the mistake in maritime VHF communication, you should say two words: “mistake, correct” followed by the correct part of the message在16频纠正错误时,你应该说两个字:“错误,改正”,紧随其后的是正确的部分信息For example: My present speed is 14 knots, mistake, correct, my present speed is 12, one two knots. 例如:我现在的速度是14节,错误,改正,我的当前的速度是12,12节。 15. How to emphasize the important part of the message in maritime VHF communication? 在VHF通讯中如何强调重要部分的信息? To emphasize the important part of a message in maritime communication, you should say the word “repeat” and then say the important part of the message.
强调的重要部分海事信息通讯时,你应该就说“重复&,然后就说重要部分的信息For example, “do not overtake, repeat, do not overtake. 例如,“别超车、重复一遍,别超车。 16. What does abandon “abandon vessel mean? “弃船是什么意思? Abandon vessel means evacuating crew and passengers from a vessel after a distress. 弃船意味着在遇险后,人员和乘客从船上撤离 17. What does the abbreviation “ETD”
stand for? ETD代表什么 ETD stands for Estimated Time of
Departure. ETD代表预计离港时间 18. What does dredging an anchor mean? 拖锚什么意思吗? Dredging anchor means the moving of an anchor over the sea bottom to control the movement of the vessel. 拖锚的意思是用海底运动的锚控制船的运动 19. What does “underway mean”? UNDERWAY是什么意思 Underway means a vessel which is not at anchor, or made fast to the shore, or aground. 是指不是在船锚或者系泊,或搁浅。 20What does “dragging of an anchor” mean?走 锚”的意思是什么? Dragging of an anchor means the moving of an anchor over the sea bottom involuntarily and it is no longer preventing the movement of the vessel. 是指锚在海底不由自主的运动并且不在防止船得运动 21. What is the difference between a “radar beacon” and a “radar reflector”? &雷达信标”和“雷达反射器”之间的差别是什么 A radar beacon is an active device that can transmit a pulse for identification while a radar reflector is a passive device that can only enhance the aids’ ability to reflect radar signals. 雷达指标是一个主动的设备,他能发射脉冲而且识别一些物标。而雷达反射器是一种被动的加强反射雷达信号能力。 22. How many objects do you need to get a position using “horizontal sextant angles 六分仪水平角定位”? 使用“六分仪需要多少个点才能定位”? At least two 23. Why is a magnetic compass kept on board when a gyro compass is more accurate? 在船上船上的陀螺罗经更准确,为什么还要配备磁罗经? Because magnetic compass is self-contained simple and reliable, and not easily damaged. 因为磁罗经是独立供电、结构简单、工作可靠,不容易被损坏。 24. What do you report when the anchor has been heaved out of the ground and is clear of it? 你们有什么话当锚离开水底 The anchor is aweigh. Anchor clear锚离底。 25. When preparing for anchoring what must you do before releasing the bow stoppers船首制链器?在准备抛锚时再打开船首制链器应该做什么? I should first lock the break belt tightly and disengage the clutch . 我应该先刹紧刹车带然后打开离合器 26. Would you let go an anchor from the hawse pipe if the depth was 75 meters? 如果水深75米你会让锚链从锚链孔放出吗? I would not let go the anchor because the water is too deep我也不会放锚,因为那水太深 27. Why must you consider ship’s speed and sea depth when you release the bow stopper? 当你释放船手制链器你为什么必须考虑船的速度和海洋深度? If the ship’s speed is too fast, the anchor chain may break. 如果船的速度太快,锚链可能损篇三:《航海英语听力与会话》教材 目
公共用语………………………………………………………1 第二章
进出港业务…………………………………………………67 第三章
靠离与锚泊业务……………………………………………100 第四章
装卸作业……………………………………………………135 第五章 航行………………………………………………………186 第六章 修船与船体保养………………………………………….223 第七章 事故处理…………………………………………………..251 第八章 消防与船员自救…………………………………………..291 第九章 救助………………………………………………………..326 第十章 遇险………………………………………………………..633 第十一章
港口国检查………………………………………………399 第十二章
ISPS………………………………………………………428 第十三章
朗读………………………………………………………445 参考答案………………………………………………………………4551. What does the picture show? A. anchor. B. Autopilot. C. Bitts. D. Bunk.
2. What does the picture show? A. anchor.. B. auto pilot.. C. bitts. D. Bunk.
3. What does the arrow indicate? A. bottom. B. bilge. C. draught. D. keel.
4. What does the picture show? A.
anchor. B. Bunk. C. Bitts. D. Autopilot.5. What does the picture show?A.
liferaft B.
lifejacket C.
life boat D.
6. What does the arrow indicate? A. bottom. B. bilge. C. draught. D. deck.
7. What does the arrow indicate? A. bow thruster B. bulbous bow C. bottom D. engine
8. What does the picture show? A. clove hitch B. double sheet bend C. figure of eight D. bowline
9. What does the picture show? A. bow thruster B. bulbous bow C. bottom D. engine
10. What does the arrow indicate? A. bunk B. cabin deck C. port hole D. bookshelf11. What does the picture show? A. hold. B. Saloon. C. cabin. D. Messroom.
12. What’s the vessel’s state? A. capsizing B. pitching C. swaying D. surging
13. What does the picture show? A. clove hitch B. double sheet bend C. figure of eight D.
14. What does the picture show? A. chart B. compass C. bollard D. autopilot
15. What does the picture show? A. hold. B. truck. C.
container.D.
16. What does the arrow indicate? A. Radar. B. autopilot. C. depth sounder. D. VHF set.
17. What does the picture show? A. flashing light. B. fixed light. C. group occulting light. D. single occulting light
18. What does the picture show? A. dock. B. draught. C.
forecastle deck. D. go aground
19. What does the picture show? A. B. C. D.
clove hitch. double sheet bend. figure of eight. Bowline.
20. What does the picture show? A. B. C. D.
21. What does the picture show? A. B. C. D. clove hitch. double sheet bend. figure of eight. bowline bottom. Bilge. draught deck

我要回帖

更多关于 广州初中英语教材版本 的文章

随机推荐