推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口We can’t fit the new students. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
(适当的介词填空)
We can’t fit _________ _________ the new students.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2012年外研版初中英语七年级下册Module9练习卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
用适当的介词填空1.I often watch TV &&&&&&&&&Saturdayevenings.2. In highrises people go up and down&&&&&&&&&alift.3. Most students go home&&&&&&&&&&school.But some stay_________ school.4.____________February there are only 28 or29 days. It has the fewest days &&______the twelve months5. It is a long way_____________ China andthe U.S.6. Whales can stay______________ thewater_____________ a long time. They come up only_____________ air and theirnoses are____________ the top of their heads.&
来源:2012年外研版初中英语七年级上Module3练习卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
用适当的介词填空1.There are some books &&&&thedesk.2. The hotel is next&&&&thebank.3. &Betty sits&&&&&Tony’sright.4. &Class One is in front of ClassTwo,Class Two is &&&&Class one.5. There are sixty minutes(分钟)&&&&&anhour.6. I live&&&23 centerstreet.7. The library is&&&&&themarket and the shop.&
来源:期中题
题型:填空题
用适当的介词填空。1. I want to eat a bowl ________ dumplings. 2. He goes ________ No. 5 Middle School. 3. I like some sugar ________ porridge ________ lunch. 4. How much ________ one hot dog? 5. It's time ________ school. 6. We live ________ Canada. 7. I have supper ________ the evening. 8. What's the matter ________ you, Tom? 9. Look ________ this picture. 10. He does his homework ________ a Wednesday morning.
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
用适当的介词填空.1. He goes back ___ Sunday morning. 2. He goes________ No. 5 Middle School. 3. I like some milk ________breakfast. 4. What ____ going to the park? 5. It's time________ school. 6. We live________ Canada. 7. I have supper________ the evening. 8. What's the matter________ you, Tom? 9. Look________ this picture. 10. He does his homework________ a Wednesday morning.
选用适当的介词填空 1. What do you do ___Sunday?   2. I get up ___ 6:10 in the morning.   3. I sit far ___Li Ming. His seat is not near mine.   4. Mr. Black lives ___ my house. You can see his house form my window.   5. Do you do your homework ___the evening?   6. Bob is talking ___his daughter.   7. He is leaving ___Changchun.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“用适当的介词填空1.I often watch TVSatu...”,相似的试题还有:
用适当的介词填空
【小题1】I often watch TV &&&&&&&&&Saturday evenings.【小题2】 In highrises people go up and down&&&&&&&&&a lift.【小题3】 Most students go home&&&&&&&&&&school. But some stay_________ school.【小题4】____________February there are only 28 or 29 days. It has the fewest days &&______the twelve months【小题5】 It is a long way_____________ China and the U.S.【小题6】 Whales can stay______________ the water_____________ a long time. They come up only_____________ air and their noses are____________ the top of their heads.
用适当的介词填空。1. There is a telephone box () the side of the road.2. Liu Mei met an old woman () her way () the cinema.3. () the end () the road you'll find the TV Factory.4. Can you go() me?5. We usually go to school () bike.6. They often go swimming () summer.7. Watching TV too much is bad () your eyes.8. Thank you () having me.
阅读下列短文,从各题A 、B 、C 、D 中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。&&&& John gets up early from Monday to Saturday, because he must go to school before 7:30 on weekdays& and go to the Drawing Club at 8:00 on Saturday mornings. He usually goes to the bookshop on Saturday& afternoons, and after supper he watches TV until (直到) midnight.&&&& He doesn't get up early on Sundays. He often gets up at 10 a.m. And he always watches TV after he& gets up. John's parents both work on Sundays, so he usually goes to KFC to have a hamburger and&some juice for lunch. After that, he goes back home and starts to play computer games until his parents&come back. He does his homework after supper. He usually has lots of weekend homework, so he must&spend three hours on it. He usually goes to bed at about 11:00 on Sunday evenings. He often complains&&(抱怨) he has too much homework to do.1. How often does John need to get up early?&&& A. Every day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Five days a week.&&& C. Only at the weekend.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Every day except on Sundays.2. What does John do on Sunday mornings?&&& A. He goes to have lessons.&&&&&&&&&&& B. He goes to a club.&&& C. He goes to the bookshop.&&&&&&& D. He watches TV.3. When does John do his weekend homework?&&& A. On Sunday evenings.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. On Sunday mornings.&&& C. On Saturday evenings.&&&&&&&&&&& D. On Sunday afternoons.4. Why does John have lunch in KFC on Sundays?&&& A. Because he's too busy.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Because his parents aren't at home.&&& C. Because he gets up too late.&&&&&&& D. Because his parents have lunch in KFC.5. Which of these is not right?&&& A. John watches TV after supper on Saturdays.&&& B. John doesn't exercise on Sundays.&&& C. John watches much TV on Sunday afternoons.&&& D. John goes to bed late on Saturday and Sunday evenings.君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
用适当的介词填空 姓名:_ 对:_错:_withonbetweenatofofffortofromindownThe man_blue is Jack's father.Who' the girl_ small mouth ...
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
用适当的介词填空
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 高考完型填空之介词 的文章

随机推荐