高级英语写作常用句式句式有哪些?

你现在的位置 : &
大学英语四级作文高级句型
  很多学生都有个疑问,用怎样的句型四级作文才能取得高分呢?下面小编特意为同学们整理了四级作文高级句型,同学们们在平时写作时一定要注意对文中提到的三四种句型加以运用。
  1 while 引导的状语从句 Different people have different views on opportunity. Some people think that there are few opportunities in the world, while others argue that everybody will have some kind of opportunity along his life route.
  2 Those who&句型 Those who are in favor of the Internet claim that it has a lot of advantages.
  3 倒装句 Only when all of us join in the efforts of eliminating cheating at all levels can we expect to have a cleaner society and a more beautiful future.
  4 条件状语从句 He will make the right choice if he knows his goal in life and how to make decisions according to the goal.
  5 强调句 First of all, the main financial support comes from parents and other family members. For all the years it is they who give the student courage and determination to hold on and excel.
  6 反问句 How shall I sum up my feeling upon hearing the news of this new test?
  7 结果状语从句 so&that&, so that, such&that&
  8 让步状语从句 To begin with, although you may feel anxious to finish the work when the deadline is drawing near, it doesn&t mean you can finish your job with high quality.
  9 not & until& We can never wish to realize our dream of a cleaner and more beautiful environment until all of us take actions to build, protect and take care of it.
  10 There is no such thing as& Taking all these factors into consideration, we may safely come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as destined fate in our life.
  11 平行结构 For another, if a person is diligent and determined, he will realize his dream no matter how poor, humble or unlucky he may be.
  以上就是四级作文高级句型的全部内容,同学们在平时写作时赶紧用起来吧。
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
英语写作高级句式以及经典句型句式,高级,经典,英语高级,英语作文,经典句型,经典句式,高级句型,高级句式,英语写作
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语写作高级句式以及经典句型
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口商务英语写作考试,翻来覆去总是几句话怎么办?今天,美森君就为大家推荐一些BEC考试写作的必备素材!▼1. When asked about…, most people say… But many other people regard…as… I personally think…当被问及对……有什么看法时,大多数人认为……但是,还有很多人认为……我个人认为……2. When it comes to…, some people think that… Others argue that the opposite is true. There is probably some truth to both arguments, but…涉及……这一问题,有的人认为应该……另一些人持相反意见。也许双方的观点都有一定道理,但是……3. It is widely acknowledged that…contributed to… Experts argue that China must introduce… But I doubt whether…alone will solve the problem。人们普遍认为……专家认为中国必须推行……但我对仅仅……就能解决问题表示怀疑。4. An increasing number of people are joining… In reaction to the phenomenon, some say… But do they realize that…can also lead to…越来越多的人……进入了……针对这一现象,一些人认为……但是,他们有没有意识到……也能导致……5. One of the pressing problem facing our nation (China) today is…and…我们国家(中国)如今面临的紧迫问题之一是……6. Perhaps the most dangerous phenomenon gripping the nation today is…也许当今困扰国家的最危险的现象是……7. Never before in history has the issue of…been more evident than now。历史上,……的问题从来没有比现在更加突出。8. Perhaps it is time to reexamine the idea that…也许现在是应该重新考虑……的时候了。9. A growing number of people are beginning to realize that…is not the sole prerequisite for happiness。越来越多的人开始意识到……并不是幸福的唯一条件。10. Years of observing human behavior has enabled me to conclude that the major difference between…and…lies solely with…对人们行为的多年观察使我能够得出这样的结论:……和……的主要区别仅仅在于……11. There has been undesirable trend in recent years towards… A recent survey showed that…percent of respondents ranked…as their top priority, compared to…percent only a few years ago. Why do people fail to realize that…?近年来出现了对社会有害的……倾向。最近的一项调查表明,……的调查对象把……作为他们的首选,相比之下,就在几年前,只有……的人这样想。为什么人们没能意识到……不一定带来幸福呢?12. I recently read a newspaper article on… The deplorable problem of…has aroused public concern nationwide。最近,我在报纸上读到一篇关于……的文章。……的问题令人深感遗憾,它已经引起了全国公众的关注。13. Judging from the reams of evidence presented, we can safely conclude that…根据现有的大量证据,我们可以有把握地得出这样的结论:……14.Along with the development of…, more and more…随着……的发展,越来越多……15.In the past few years, there has been a sharp growth/boom/decline in…在过去几年内,……有显著增长/激增/明显滑坡……16.The ample evidence presented enables us to reasonably conclude that…提出的充分证据使我们能够合理地得出这样的结论:……17.While the rhythm/pace/tempo of people’s living is speeding up, a lot of changes have taken place in…人民生活节奏加快的同时,……也发生了很多变化。18.With the fantastic spur both in industry and its economy in China, the number of…is on the rise随着中国工业经济的迅猛发展,……的数目不断上升。19.It is commonly believed that the rise in…is the inevitable result of economic development。人们普遍认为,……的增长是经济发展的必然结果。20.In recent years, China has experienced an alarming increase in…最近几年来,中国……有了惊人的增长。I check my in-box every day, and I haven't seen anything.每天我都查看收件箱,什么也没见着。美文推荐▼勾搭美森君:mison了解更多美森资讯请戳“阅读原文”美森英语(misonenglish) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表大不六文章网立场
misonenglish美森教育的官方微信,BEC、托业、雅思、大学英语4、6级的最新信息,有趣有知识,让您天天有收获!!热门文章最新文章misonenglish美森教育的官方微信,BEC、托业、雅思、大学英语4、6级的最新信息,有趣有知识,让您天天有收获!!&&&&违法和不良信息举报电话:183-
举报邮箱:
Copyright(C)2016 大不六文章网
京公网安备782016年考研英语写作高级句型由跨考网总结发布,都知道,要想在考研作文中取得高分,考生除了要掌握基本的词汇和表达外,还需要掌握一些高分句型,这些句型可谓是整篇作文的画龙点睛之笔,让阅卷老师有眼前一亮的感觉,这样便能提高自己的作文档次,从而获得高分。
2016年考研英语写作高级句型:
1.While the inclination to procrastinate is common, one must fully consider the detrimental impact of unnecessary delays.
虽然拖延的倾向是普遍的,但是人们应该充分考虑到不必要的延误造成的有害影响。
2.The tendency to take things for granted is understandable, but the need for one to rationally evaluate the circumstances of any situation is absolutely essential.
想当然的倾向是可以理解的,但是,理智地估计任何情形的情况是完全必需的。
3.Most people are under the illusion that a college degree guarantees success. There is no such guarantee without hard work.
许多人错误地认为大学学位能保证成功。不努力工作就没有这样的保证。
4.Some stubbornly hold to the correctness of traditional practices, but in so doing they seem to totally ignore the fact that progress depends on change.
一些人固执地坚持传统做法的正确性,但是,他们这么做,似乎完全忽视了进步依靠变化的事实。
5.Generally speaking, previous parliamentary policy debates ignored the relevance of transparency.
总的来说,以前议会中针对政策的辩论忽视了透明度的重要性。
6.A precise definition of poverty is actually very difficult to determine. Where does one draw the line between those who are poor and those who are not?
对贫困的精确定义实际上是很难的。如何在贫穷和非贫穷的人之间划一条界限呢?
7.Admittedly, bribery and corruption are endemic to our political and economic systems, but it doesn't necessarily follow that all politicians and business people resort to illicit behavior.
诚然,贿赂和****在我们的政治和经济系统中很流行,但这并不是说所有的政府官员和商界人士都采取违法行为。
8.There's little doubt that a third World War is avoidable, but it is highly unlikely that regional conflicts will disappear in the foreseeable future.
毫无疑问,第三次世界大战是可以避免的,但是,在可预见的将来地区冲突消失是非常不可能的。
9.Some people assume that investing in stock is a safe pursuit, but their assumption fails to hold water when considering the substantial risk involved.
有的人想当然地认为投资股票是有把握的事情,但是,考虑到涉及的巨大风险,他们的想当然就说不通了。
10.Some people have called for accelerated across-the-board changes. Their approach quite frankly ignores the need for gradual but effective changes.
一些人要求更快速的全盘改变。他们的做法的确忽略了渐进而有效的改变的必要性。
考虑到考生每天的掌握情况,今天先为大家介绍2016年考研英语写作高级句型的一部分,明天会接着为大家介绍,请关注:&&&&&&&&&
亲们,距离今年考研就剩几天啦!妈呀!是不是有点快。。小伙伴们的英语写作都怎么样啦?最后几天,抓分关键靠作文,1分压倒上万人!英语教研室命题作文,名师阅卷,找到症结,迅速提分!直播讲评,归类总结,给你最需要的,让你真正掌握得分技巧!12月21日-12月22日 9:30--11:00,3小时拿下19分!你只需跟对脚步!&
400-883-22202017高考英语写作高级句型25例
2017高考英语写作高级句型25例
责任编辑:肖瑶
  导语:能够写出写对好的句型,英语就成功了一大半。下面这25个写作句型非常实用,也非常好用,小编建议同学们一定要背下来!
  1. It goes without saying that......= It is obvious that......= Obviously,... 不用说/很明显,......
  It goes with saying that everyone should keep a balanced diet for the benefit of health.
  不用说,为了健康,每个人都应该保持平衡的膳食。
  2. I am greatly convinced (that)& 我深信&...
  I am greatly convinced that we can improve our writing if we insist on reciting some useful sentences.
  我深信,只要我们坚持每天背一些有用的句子,我们就可以提高我们的英语写作。
  3. It can be easily proved (that)& 很容易证明..&.
  It can be easily proved that nothing is more precious than time.
  我们很容易证明,时间是最珍贵的。
  4. There is no doubt (that)& 毫无疑问地,......
  There is no doubt that nearsightedness is a serious problem among the youth of our country.
  毫无疑问,近视在我国的年轻人中是一个严重的问题。
  5. According to my personal experience, & 根据我个人,......
  According to my personal experience, smile has done me a lot of good.
  根据我个人经验&微笑已带给我许多好处。
  According to my personal experience, friends bring me not only trust, understanding , but also warmth.
  根据我个人经验来说,朋友带给我的不仅仅是信任,理解,还有温暖。
  6. Take &for example, & 拿&...做例子,......
  Take my sister for example, she stayed in German and now she can speak Germany fluently.
  就拿我姐姐来说吧,她在德国住了三年,现在她能讲一口流利的德语。
  7. As a popular saying goes, &&.& 俗话说得好,..&.
  As a popular saying goes, & Actions speak louder than words.&
  俗话说,事实胜于雄辩。
  8. As far as I am concerned , & 就我而言/在我看来,......
  As far as I am concerned, kids& lying is a natural and normal behaviour.
  在我看来,孩子撒谎是一种自然、正常的行为。
  9. As for me/Personally speaking, & 在我看来,......
  As for me, I prefer to live in the countryside, because I can breathe fresh air , which is beneficial to our health/from which we benefit a lot/which benefits us a lot.
  就我来说,我喜欢住在乡下。因为我可以呼吸到新鲜的空气,这对我们的健康很有好处。
  10. As for sth/doing sth, 至于&...
  When it comes to sth&& 当谈到、涉及到&...时
  As for advertisements, many consumers aren&t satisfied with them and think most of them are untruthful.
  至于广告,许多消费者对它们表示不满,认为它们大多数是不真实的。
  When it comes to the problem of teenagers studying abroad, many parents think their children can have more chances to receive better education.
  当谈到青少年出国留学的问题,许多家长认为孩子们可以有更多的机会接受到良好的教育。
  11. We must keep in mind that... 我们必须牢记&...
  We must keep in mind that we are not children any more, and we should be independent.
  我们必须牢记,我们不再是孩子,我们应该独立了。
  12. It is said/reported that& 据说/据报道&...
  It is reported that the building caught fire at 2 o'clock in the morning, causing 30 people injured/and 30 people were injured .
  据报道,这栋大楼在凌晨两点时发生了火灾,造成30人受伤.
  13. It is believed/thought that... 人们认为&...
  It is believed that music can help people relax themselves.
  人们认为音乐有助于人们放松自己。
  It is thought that music can help us reduce the pressure from study and life .
  人们认为,音乐能帮助我们减轻生活和学习中的压力。
本文已影响人
All rights Copyright2016
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 雅思写作句式 的文章

随机推荐