扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
描写中国的英语作文五句话
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
China is my motherland and it is a developing country.It lies on the east of the earth,and it is one of the largest countries in the world.The Changjing and Huanghe are two very famous rivers.There are 23 provinces in China and each of them are developing quickly.I'm so pround that i come from China.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
china is a very beautiful contry,and grandually it is more and more strong ,i believe our contry will get more and more attractive
China lies in the east of Asia.People in China are very kind and friendly.There are lots of places of interest in China, such as the Great Wall.More and more forergners come to China and live here.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
5句英语日记5句的英语日记不要太长!要有翻译哦!越多越好!
【七月】0529
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.I passed a meaningful and colorful day.In the morning I did some of my homework.In the afternoon,I went shopping with my mom.In the evening,I watched a very funny movie.我度过了有意义且多彩的一天.上午,我做了一些作业.下午,我和我妈妈去逛街.晚上,我看了一部有趣的电影.2.Today was the day before Spring Festival.I went to visit my grandparents with my mom and dad.We all very happy,and I got some year money.今天是大年三十,我和爸爸妈妈一起去拜访爷爷奶奶.我们都非常高兴,并且我得了一些压岁钱.3.When I was a little boy,I was dreaming of coming to the Disney Park.Today,my dream came true.Disney Park was a interesting and meaningful place,I saw mang charecters such as Mickey Mouse and Doland Duck.I really fely very happy.当我还是一个小孩子的时候,我就梦想着去迪斯尼乐园.今天,我的梦想实现了.迪斯尼乐园是一个有意义且有趣的地方,我看到了很多像米老鼠和唐老鸭一样的角色.我真的觉得很开心.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Yesterday was Spring Festival.All the Chinese were happy and gay,for it was also our country's festival.We went to the temple.There is very crowded as if all the people came.However,we still felt happ...
Today was Sunday.The weather was cloudy.Of course ,I did
my homework and surfed
the Internet in the morning .The homework was
a little difficult,but did
it is also funny .I ate
beef,patatoes and ...
扫描下载二维码【图文】五句话搞定英语考试作文(完整版)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
五句话搞定英语考试作文(完整版)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介