Do you want to know what are wozhenshidamingx,Simon and Simon's mother going to do at the weekend?

《We are going ton have a picnic》教学设计_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
《We are going ton have a picnic》教学设计
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&六年级的学生即将毕业进入初中,将会在新的环境中接触到更多的人,交流面也将会更加宽广,希望能通过学习提高自己的表达能力和交际能力。但是部分学生对英语有恐惧,如果教师的讲课内容精彩,方式新颖,有趣味性,可能会激起他们的学习兴趣,从而爱上英语。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
I'm an English teacher!
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(6818)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_083071',
blogTitle:'外研社小学六年级英语下册(第八册)教材分析及教案',
blogAbstract:'全册教材分析&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& \r\n这套教材采用“以题材为纲的功能-结构-运用性任务体系” 编写,着重培养学生运用英语的能力,同时体现外语教学的跨文化教育本质,坚持兴趣第一的原则,做到现实与未来相结合,并体现国家教育部规划项目“中小学英语教育动态真实原则研究与实验”所获得的优秀科研成果。\r\n这套教材是供小学六年级下学期使用的,全书共分11个模块,内含一个期末复习模块。每个模块仍然根据以前数册的惯例,各分2课时。一般情况下,第一模块呈现本单元所要学习的语言内容,第二单元提供若干任务型(Task -based)练习,包括一首歌谣或小诗。歌谣和小诗的学习,目的有三:一是培养学生的语感和节',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:6,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:4,
mainCommentCount:4,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'I\'m an English teacher!
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}Module_2Unit1We_are_going_to_have_a_picnic_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Module_2Unit1We_are_going_to_have_a_picnic
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Module 1 Plans
Unit 1 What are you going to do at the weekend? 一、汉译英 1.听音乐_________ 2. 在周末__________
3.举行野餐___________ 4. 买些衣服__________ 5. 查电子邮件 __________ 6. 上钢琴课 ___________ 7. 待在床上____________ 8. 打乒乓球 ____________ 二、填入适当的介词 We are going to go to the Great Wall _______ the weekend. ______ Saturday morning I usually get up very late. They have four classes _______ the morning and two classes _______ the afternoon. Betty is going to have a picnic ______ Daming _______ the park. We are going to have a piano lesson _______ Betty’s home. After class I am going to check my email. What _______ you? What are you going to do ________ Children’s Day? We usually have classes _______ Monday _______ Friday. _______ the evening I am going to revise _______ my English test. _______ Sunday morning Betty is going to stay -_____ bed and listen _____ some music. 三、根据要求改写句子。 She is going to check her email this evening. (改成一般问句) _____ ______ _____ to check her email this evening? He is going to have a piano lesson this weekend. (改成特殊问句) ______ _____ he _____ _____ _____ this weekend? Tony and Daming are going to have a picnic on Sunday. (改成否定句) Tony and Daming _____ _____ _____ to have a picnic on Sunday. Jack’s mother is going to China for a visit this month. (改成特殊问句) _____ _____ Jack’s mother _____ _____ China for a visit? They are going to the beach by bus. (改成特殊问句) _____ _____ they ______ to the beach? 四、补全对话。
A: What are you going to ______1 this weekend? B:I am going to buy some clothes ______2 my daughter. Next Tuesday is her birthday. A: What are you going to do ______3 her birthday? B: We are going to ______4 a birthday party at home. She invites Tony, Daming and some other classmates. ______5 will come after school. That day will be a busy day for me. A: Yes, I think so. B: What are you going to do ______6 this weekend? A: My son is going to revise ____7 his test at home so I am not going _______8. 五、完形填空 “ Tell me what you are going to do on Sunday morning, Mike.” Mr Zhang asks, “I’m going to see ______ 1 new film. It’s an English film ______ 2 the life of the students in America. Bill tells me it’s _______ 3 interesting.” “ After _______4 the film, what are you going to do?” Mr Zhang wants ______5 . “ I’m going to read Chinese.” Mike says. “Do you like it?” asks Mr Zhang. “Chinese is not easy ______ 6 me, but I like it very much. I’m going to work hard -______7 it. After lunch I’m going to do my homework. I think I can do it ______ 8 than before.” “Then, ______ 9 about Sunday evening?” Mr Zhang asks, “After supper I’m going to help Han Mei with her English. She wants my help.” Mike says. “You are going to have a busy day, ______ 10 ?” says Mr Zhang. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. a ) 2. A. of ) 3. A. much ) 4. A. see ) 5. A. know ) 6. A. for )7. A. in )8. A. good )9. A. when B. an B. with C. the C. for D. / D. about D. many D. sees D. to know
B. most B. seeing
C. very C. to see
B. knowing B. of B. at B. well B. where
C. knows D. on D. to
C. about C. with
C. better C. who
D. best D. what D. don’t you
) 10. A. aren’t you
B. are you
六、阅读理解
Jim has a computer shop. He loves computer. He can do many things with the computer. He can draw pictures and write letters with a computer. He can add up numbers and play games with a computer, too. He also can use a computer to send rockets into space. Computers are much better now than before. They are also much smaller. Forty years ago one computer was as big as a small house. Today computers can be quite small. You can carry a small computer in your schoolbag! Computers are also much cheaper. More and more people are buying computers from Jim’s shop. Every computer has a keyboard and a screen. The keyboard has all the different letters and numbers. The screen is like a television. You type words on the keyboard. You can use a mouse to do things like drawing pictures. You can read the words or see the pictures on the screen. A computer will keep the things you do in a floppy disc. ( )1. What does every computer have ? B. A disc D. A keyboard and a screen
A. A keyboard C. A screen (
) 2. What does the keyboard have ? B. Floppy disc C. A mouse D. A picture
A. All the letters (
)3. Where do you type words? B. On the mouse D. On the disc
A. On the screen C. On the keyboard (
)4. Where can you see words and pictures? B. On the screen D. In the space
A. On the keyboard C. On the mouse (
)5. Where does a computer keep things? B. On the mouse D. On the screen
A. In the floppy disc. C. On the keyboard
答案 一、 1. listen to music 4. buy some clothes 6. have a piano lesson 2. at the weekend 3. have a picnic
可以显示正确格式和图片&&&
  同类型的:&
     可圈可点旗下网站Copyright &
Inc.All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 daming1630 的文章

随机推荐