1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
谁知道英语经常用的短语呢?越多越好
heCB66YF52
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1. I see. 我明白了.2. I quit! 我不干了!3. Let go! 放手!4. Me too. 我也是.5. My god! 天哪!6. No way! 不行!7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)8. Hold on. 等一等.9. I agree. 我同意.10. Not bad. 还不错.11. Not yet. 还没.12. See you. 再见.13. Shut up! 闭嘴!14. So long. 再见.15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)16. Allow me. 让我来.17. Be quiet! 安静点!18. Cheer up! 振作起来!19. Good job! 做得好!20. Have fun! 玩得开心!21. How much? 多少钱?22. I‘m full. 我饱了.23. I‘m home. 我回来了.24. I‘m lost. 我迷路了.25. My treat. 我请客.26. So do I. 我也一样.27. This way. 这边请.28. After you. 您先.29. Bless you! 祝福你!30. Follow me. 跟我来.31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)32. Good luck! 祝好运!33. I decline! 我拒绝!34. I promise. 我保证.35. Of course! 当然了!36. Slow down! 慢点!37. Take care! 保重!38. They hurt. (伤口)疼.39. Try again. 再试试.40. Watch out! 当心.41. What‘s up? 有什么事吗?42. Be careful! 注意!43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!44. Don‘t move! 不许动!45. Guess what? 猜猜看?46. I doubt it 我怀疑.47. I think so. 我也这么想.48. I‘m single. 我是单身贵族.49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!50. Let me see.让我想想.51. Never mind.不要紧.52. No problem! 没问题!53. That‘s all! 就这样!54. Time is up. 时间快到了.55. What‘s new? 有什么新鲜事吗?56. Count me on 算上我.57. Don‘t worry. 别担心.58. Feel better? 好点了吗?59. I love you! 我爱你!60. I‘m his fan. 我是他的影迷.61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?62. That‘s neat. 这很好.63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?65. He is my age. 他和我同岁.66. Here you are. 给你.67. No one knows . 没有人知道.68. Take it easy. 别紧张.69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?71. To be careful! 一定要小心!72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?73. Help yourself. 别客气.74. I‘m on a diet. 我在节食.75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络.76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱.77. Who‘s calling? 是哪一位?78. You did right. 你做得对.79. You set me up! 你出卖我!80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起.83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!84. How‘s it going? 怎么样?85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪.86. I just made it! 我做到了!87. I‘ll see to it 我会留意的.88. I‘m in a hurry! 我在赶时间!89. It‘s her field. 这是她的本行.90. It‘s up to you. 由你决定.91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!92. What about you? 你呢?93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情.94. You‘re welcome. 不客气.95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!98. I can‘t help it. 我情不自禁.99. I don‘t mean it. 我不是故意的.100. I‘ll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的.101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错.102. It‘s a fine day. 今天是个好天.103. So far,So good.目前还不错.104. What time is it? 几点了?105. You can make it! 你能做到!106. Control yourself! 克制一下!107. He came by train. 他乘火车来.108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床.109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气.110. How‘s everything? 一切还好吧?111. I have no choice. 我别无选择.112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋.113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动.114. I‘ll try my best. 我尽力而为.115. I‘m On your side. 我全力支持你.116. Long time no see! 好久不见!117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获.118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况.119. We‘re all for it. 我们全都同意.120. What a good deal! 真便宜!121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!123. You have my word. 我保证.124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!125. Don‘t count on me.别指望我.126. Don‘t fall for it! 别上当!127. Don‘t let me down. 别让我失望.128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快.129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅.I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清).131. I‘ll be back soon. 我马上回来.132. I‘ll check it out. 我去查查看.133. It’s a long story. 说来话长.134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天.135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧.137. That‘s all I need. 我就要这些.138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳.140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了.141. What day is today? 今天星期几?142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?144. Who‘s kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为.146. You can‘t miss it 你一定能找到的.147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?148. Don‘t be so modest. 别谦虚了.149. Don‘t give me that! 少来这套!150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼.151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子.152. I can‘t follow you. 我不懂你说的.153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适.154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意.155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来.156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题.157. It‘s going too far. 太离谱了.158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒.160. That‘s a good idea. 这个主意真不错.161. The answer is zero. 白忙了.162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来.165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛.166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜.167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷.168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了.169. I‘ll be right there. 我马上就到.170. I‘ll see you at six. 我六点钟见你.171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了.173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量.174. Move out of my way! 让开!175. Time is running out. 没时间了.176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友.177. What‘s your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装.180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?181. Don‘t lose your head. 不要惊慌失措.182. He can‘t take a joke. 他开不得玩笑.He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100 美元.184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?186. I know all about it.我知道有关它的一切.187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了.188. It‘s against the law. 这是违法的.189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌.190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了.Speak louder,please.说话请大声点儿.This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的.What happened to you? 你怎么了? You are just in time. 你来得正是时候.You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下.Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷. Don‘t be so childish. 别这么孩子气. Don‘t trust to chance! 不要碰运气.Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带 He has a large income. 他有很高的收入.He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答.He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
l love you
扫描下载二维码高中英语常考词组短语大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中英语常考词组短语大全
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩87页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢【英语词组】表示“与……一致相符”的短语介词:in&accord&with、in&line&&
【英语词组】&&
表示“与……一致(相符)”的短语介词
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&英语中有五个短语介词置于系动词 be
之后作表语,都可表示“与……一致”、“与……相符”的意思。
in accord with&
&&普通用语。
experimental results are in accord with the
analyses in theory.
实验结果与理论分析一致。
&& 2)My views are not
in accord with yours on the problem.
&&&&&&在这个问题我的观点与你不相一致。
& &3)I am sure that it is
in full accord with the common
desire of our two
我相信这完全符合我们两国人民的共同愿望的。
in line with
&&普通用语。
&&1)The notice for
payment of fine I issued to you is in line
&&&&&regulations.
&&&&&我给您开具的罚单是有罚则依据的。
&&2)The company’s profits
were in line with what was expected.
公司的利润与我们的预期相一致。
&&3)The packing must be
in line with local market
preference.
&&&&&包装必须符合当地消费者的喜好。
&&&4)Annual
pay increases should be in line with the inflation
&&&&&每年加薪幅度应与通货膨胀率一致。
in conformity with&
&&正式用语,多用于表示与规定、法律等一致。
&& 1)We find that the quality
of your shipment is not in conformity with
&agreed specification.
&&&&&&我们发现你方来货的质量不符合约定的规格。
& &2)Our Inspection Bureau
will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to
show that the shipment is in conformity with export
standards.
&商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。
&& 3)We must make clear
whether this action is in conformity with
&&&我们必须搞清这一行动是否合法?
&&&&&&&&&&
in harmony with
&&侧重于表示“和谐”、“协调”、“融洽”达到的一致性。
&& 1)We should strive to keep
our thoughts in harmony with our
&&&&&&我们应当努力保持我们的思想与感情和谐一致。
&&&2)Humans
can only achieve ultimate health by living in
harmony with nature.
人类只有与自然和谐一致才能取得真正的健康。
design of the building is in harmony with monder
architectural ideas.
&&&&&&那栋建筑物设计符合现代建筑理念。
&&&4)I’am
afraid that my idea on the problem is not in harmony
with yours.
&&&&&&恐怕我在这问题上的想法与你们不一致。
tune 是“调子”的意思,从“与……一个调子”引申出
& “与……融洽、协调、合拍”,也即“与……一致”的意思。
ideas were in tune with ours.
&&&&&&他的想法和我的一致。
&& 2)I stand up for your
suggestion, which I believe in tune with our
&&&&&&我支持你们的建议,我认为你们的建议与我们的目标相一致的。
policies are in tune with the needs and the
aspirations of the people.
&&&&&&我们的政策和人民的需要与愿望是一致的.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。那些让你抓狂的九个英文短语:你中枪了吗_百度文库
那些让你抓狂的九个英文短语:你中枪了吗
那些让你抓狂的九个英文短语:你中枪了吗
总有人爱说一些让你很抓狂的话,甚至是废话,来看看你躺枪了没?
What words or phrases drive people crazy?
哪些词或者短语让人们抓狂?
获得4.1k好评的回答@Peter
&Free gift& - a gift is free. Even worse is &free gift with purchase&
“免费的礼物”——不要钱的礼物.“买就送”更糟糕.
&Pre-owned& - This implies that someone has done the owning for you. The word is &used&.“二手货”——这暗示在这之前别人已经用过了.这个词=“用过的”.
Literally - &literally, there is smoke coming out of my ears&. No. If there were smoke coming outof your ears you would be dead and unable to speak. Figuratively, literally drives me crazy.
从字面上来说——“从字面意义上看,有烟从我耳朵里冒出来了”.不是的.如果有烟从你耳朵里冒出来的话,你早就死了,根本不可能还会说话.象征性地,“字面意义上的来说”这个词让我很抓狂.
Irregardless. Is this less or more regardless than regardless? Irregardless.
你觉得说这个词就能比不管怎样更不管怎样吗?(实际上没有Irregardless这个词,只是人们总习惯这样说以此来说明“不管怎样”)
Obviously (and similar words) used in textbooks and lectures. If it's obvious to the reader, thenhe/she knows it is obvious. If not, then you have insulted your readers.
“显而易见的”(或是其他相似的词)都在教科书和讲座中用到过.如果对于读者来说,这是显而易见的,那么ta就知道这个“显然易见”.如果对于ta来说不是这样,那你就是侮辱了你的读者.
Actually. I have never actually seen a sentence that could be improved with the use of the word&actually&.
“事实上”.事实上,我从来没有看见哪个句子能因为“事实上”这个词而有什么特别好的效果.Like when used as filler. I once overheard two girls (teens) speaking. One said &I know he likelikes me, but does he, like, like me like me or does he just, like, like me?&
把like作为一个填充词.我以前偶尔听到两个女孩儿(十多岁的)的谈话.其中一个说:“我知道他好像喜欢我,但是他是吗,貌似像我一样喜欢我或者他只是我想像中那样喜欢我.”(理解起来太崩溃了)
&I don't want to be rude but....& If you don't want to be rude, stop talking. If you do want to berude, then start talking but without this phrase.
“我不想那么无礼的,可是……”如果你不想那么无礼,那就不要说了.如果你想无礼,那就直更多精彩攻略访问1
贡献者:dkjt63
喜欢此文档的还喜欢不同的英文短语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
不同的英文短语
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 短语和词组一样吗 的文章

随机推荐