想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢《总起句的作用》_精选优秀范文十篇
总起句的作用
总起句的作用
范文一:补充:有时候一话句会就变改们我的生人历程这,是就言语力量。在的我记的中忆有数不清,的话,它语像们一颗颗五颜色的糖六果珍,在藏的心里我但。有句一话让,我总忘也了不这句。就是“孩话子你是,棒最的!加油”!记得一次有天气,分十朗晴,爸妈妈爸决定带我去游场-乐-淘猫气。由玩是星于期日,气猫淘里人的非多,常供人们连休的椅息也子占被满。了看我了看周,四有多好玩许游的戏目项比如刺,激的山过车、惊险的木吊桥独、极蹦…我…挑挑去,决定先来玩登。攀我兴采烈高上地了登,开攀始一点一地向点爬上,开还一始帆顺,风可好不长,景不一会儿鞋就,卡被中在了爸爸。看了见对我说,“:静一点冷侧,过身把鞋子拔出。来”按我照爸说爸做,果真的把子拔出鞋了来。我决了解问题便又,奋地兴上向爬去这次我。找到窍了门:爬的时把脚候微抬高一点,稍样这即卡着不脚还能,得爬快,可是真两全美呀!其我不停地呀爬爬,了爬一儿会后,有点累了我,于是我侧便身,过坐上休息。突在听然一到阿姨正位在骂她的子。原来孩这个小,子爬着孩爬着猛,然大起哭,怕来己自下摔去就,不爬。那了姨就阿她的孩骂,子并且骂很得听难:你“你,干什看都么不,这行么笨,猪连比都聪你明…”小孩…子后听一赌,,噘着气嘴,不小她理妈妈,直接在上,躺不了爬。我看见自己爬得这么高也有,害点怕。爸了妈爸仿妈佛透看了的我心,对思我:说孩“子你,最棒的!加油是!说”,向完我来了期投的目待。光我受到爸爸妈妈鼓的,励放开就了一切想包思袱,力向上努,终爬爬到于的了尖顶在高。,处笑着向爸我爸妈挥手,妈他也向我挥手们。我在的高处,欣赏蓝天白云,那站感觉种是只,坚持不有懈的人才感受到能的此刻。我品尝,胜了利实的果美甜。永我不远忘记这会话句,它给我励鼓我给量力它使我,成一为会享个受利胜人的。
补充:在我成长的道上,路有话句一,萦直在我绕心中的,它常常随们着飘风进我耳朵里的。记得那是一次在字写比赛中,十我分紧张手,心直冒汗,跳得心比子还快兔走。进比赛场,我的现更是手抖得害厉不知道应,该哪里从始。开这时妈妈走我身近边慈地和对说:我“加油努,力是就胜利”我抬起头。望见,妈的眼神妈满鼓是励。加“油,努力就是胜。利重复”这句平凡着又有而魔着的力话我深吸了,一气口启,了我的双动手,笔一一划认认真真地起来。不写抬时望头窗着外对充满信心我妈妈,的我心的像一就火团释放出了我对,写的字热爱自信,我更加努力了。和加油“,力努就胜利是。”每每到遇写难的,我字是不放弃总努力地它写好。把比赛束后结,仔细听着我持人主宣布的。三等“奖…二…等…奖”…的我心乎几要跳就来出。就了在个时候这,持人主说:“一等奖,邱紫。”我鑫兴高得跳了起,投进来妈的妈抱里怀我。拉妈妈着的,走手向台。那一刻奖我,深深道我知胜了。利“油,努加力是胜利就。如甘”露滋般润了我的心。田是也句这话,照亮我了成长道的路,伴随我着上迈个又一一个阶台 。
充:补妈妈经常在灰心的时候我励鼓.我记得一次,有一期一学次的选竞班活动开始了委.学同都大胆的们加参了竞选.可是,不我,敢怕自竞选不己,那多上丢子面回!家到,把这件事告诉了我妈,妈妈妈我对:”说孩子,要你相信自的实己力”我听!,勇后的参加了敢竞,选后,居最入然选!了我分高十,也兴感谢很妈,因妈为妈是妈的那句让话心的灰恢复了我原的来心.信有还一,次我第次参加一胡二考试,我级十分担,心如果自己不考上,它同其学都上了,考这怎可办呀?么这时,我想!起妈的妈那话,便鼓足句勇,气大地把自胆己时练平的曲拉子了遍,得一到了评委赞同,终的于那到了”等证书”级.妈妈,谢谢你,是的你句话让我从那次次的困一难走出!中原文地址:补充:有时候一话句会就变改们我的生人历程这,是就言语力量。在的我记的中忆有数不清,的话,它语像们一颗颗五颜色的糖六果珍,在藏的心里我但。有句一话让,我总忘也了不这句。就是“孩话子你是,棒最的!加油”!记得一次有天气,分十朗晴,爸妈妈爸决定带我去游场-乐-淘猫气。由玩是星于期日,气猫淘里人的非多,常供人们连休的椅息也子占被满。了看我了看周,四有多好玩许游的戏目项比如刺,激的山过车、惊险的木吊桥独、极蹦…我…挑挑去,决定先来玩登。攀我兴采烈高上地了登,开攀始一点一地向点爬上,开还一始帆顺,风可好不长,景不一会儿鞋就,卡被中在了爸爸。看了见对我说,“:静一点冷侧,过身把鞋子拔出。来”按我照爸说爸做,果真的把子拔出鞋了来。我决了解问题便又,奋地兴上向爬去这次我。找到窍了门:爬的时把脚候微抬高一点,稍样这即卡着不脚还能,得爬快,可是真两全美呀!其我不停地呀爬爬,了爬一儿会后,有点累了我,于是我侧便身,过坐上休息。突在听然一到阿姨正位在骂她的子。原来孩这个小,子爬着孩爬着猛,然大起哭,怕来己自下摔去就,不爬。那了姨就阿她的孩骂,子并且骂很得听难:你“你,干什看都么不,这行么笨,猪连比都聪你明…”小孩…子后听一赌,,噘着气嘴,不小她理妈妈,直接在上,躺不了爬。我看见自己爬得这么高也有,害点怕。爸了妈爸仿妈佛透看了的我心,对思我:说孩“子你,最棒的!加油是!说”,向完我来了期投的目待。光我受到爸爸妈妈鼓的,励放开就了一切想包思袱,力向上努,终爬爬到于的了尖顶在高。,处笑着向爸我爸妈挥手,妈他也向我挥手们。我在的高处,欣赏蓝天白云,那站感觉种是只,坚持不有懈的人才感受到能的此刻。我品尝,胜了利实的果美甜。永我不远忘记这会话句,它给我励鼓我给量力它使我,成一为会享个受利胜人的。
补充:在我成长的道上,路有话句一,萦直在我绕心中的,它常常随们着飘风进我耳朵里的。记得那是一次在字写比赛中,十我分紧张手,心直冒汗,跳得心比子还快兔走。进比赛场,我的现更是手抖得害厉不知道应,该哪里从始。开这时妈妈走我身近边慈地和对说:我“加油努,力是就胜利”我抬起头。望见,妈的眼神妈满鼓是励。加“油,努力就是胜。利重复”这句平凡着又有而魔着的力话我深吸了,一气口启,了我的双动手,笔一一划认认真真地起来。不写抬时望头窗着外对充满信心我妈妈,的我心的像一就火团释放出了我对,写的字热爱自信,我更加努力了。和加油“,力努就胜利是。”每每到遇写难的,我字是不放弃总努力地它写好。把比赛束后结,仔细听着我持人主宣布的。三等“奖…二…等…奖”…的我心乎几要跳就来出。就了在个时候这,持人主说:“一等奖,邱紫。”我鑫兴高得跳了起,投进来妈的妈抱里怀我。拉妈妈着的,走手向台。那一刻奖我,深深道我知胜了。利“油,努加力是胜利就。如甘”露滋般润了我的心。田是也句这话,照亮我了成长道的路,伴随我着上迈个又一一个阶台 。
充:补妈妈经常在灰心的时候我励鼓.我记得一次,有一期一学次的选竞班活动开始了委.学同都大胆的们加参了竞选.可是,不我,敢怕自竞选不己,那多上丢子面回!家到,把这件事告诉了我妈,妈妈妈我对:”说孩子,要你相信自的实己力”我听!,勇后的参加了敢竞,选后,居最入然选!了我分高十,也兴感谢很妈,因妈为妈是妈的那句让话心的灰恢复了我原的来心.信有还一,次我第次参加一胡二考试,我级十分担,心如果自己不考上,它同其学都上了,考这怎可办呀?么这时,我想!起妈的妈那话,便鼓足句勇,气大地把自胆己时练平的曲拉子了遍,得一到了评委赞同,终的于那到了”等证书”级.妈妈,谢谢你,是的你句话让我从那次次的困一难走出!中
范文二:常 用 句 型21. To value time is to value life
珍惜时间就是珍惜生活2. As far as I know,it is of great benefit to our health and study. 据我所知,这对我们的健康和学习很有利处3. Only in this way can we solve the problem.只有用这种方法我们才可以解决问题4. Different people have different opinions.不同的人有不同的意见5. They hold the view that students should take part in more social practice.他们认为学生应该参加更多的社会实践6. It is very important to live in harmony with each other.彼此和谐相处是很重要的.7. Planting trees is another effective way to prevent sand and sandstorms. 种树是另一种有效的阻止沙尘暴的方法8. As we can see from the chart,the number of people who use mobile phones is increasing steadily.从图表看,人们使用手机在平稳的增长. 9. In the past ten years,great changes have taken place.in our hometowns.在过去的十年里,我们家乡发生了巨大的变化10. Nowadays,computers is playing an important part in our daily life.当今社会,计算机在我们日常生活中起重要作用11. Take this chance to improve it 抓住机会去提高它.12. For the sake of people`s health and happiness, we should take measures to prevent pollution and everyone should make a contribution to it. 为了人们的健康和幸福起见,我们应该采取措施阻止环境被污染,每个人应该为此做点贡献13. Remind the visitors to take care of the flowers and trees. 提醒旅游者照顾好花草14.it is high time that we did something to improve our environment.是我们该做些事情提高我们环境的时候15. some of the students thinkschool is the best place to get knowledge so they should put their heart into their lessons.一些学生认为学校是获取知识的最好的地方,以便于他们集中心思在功课上16. Some students lack the ability tocontrol themselves.一些学生缺乏控制自己的能力.17. for one thing …for anotherthing 一则…再则…18.Some efficient measures should be taken to reduce traffic jams and air pollution.一些有效的措施应该被采取去减少交通阻塞和空气污染。19.there are several reasons as follows.有下列几个原因20.students should spend much time
studying.学生应该花更多的时间在学习上。21. I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice on how to learn English better. 我会非常感谢如果你能给我一些怎样更好学好英语的建议。22.it is a waste of time and money.
这是浪费时间和金钱。23.with the development of the economy,people have to face various pressures. 随着经济的发展,人们面对各种的压力。24.we should behave politely and spare no efforts to build a harmonious society.我们应该有礼貌的行为及不遗余力的去建立和谐社会。25.we should focus our attention on our own study.我们应该集中注意力在我们的学习。26.make use of their spair time to do sth 利用空闲的时间去做某事27.we should form the habit of saving water.我们应该养成节约用水的习惯。28. I think every small effort in our life can make a big difference.我认为日常生活一点点的努力可以产生巨大的作用。29.only in this way can we live a healthier life.只有以这种方法我们才可以过上更健康的生活。30.As a saying goes:practice makes perfect. The more you practice, the easier it will be for you to master knowledge.As a student volunteer,I feel very proud since the upcoming World Expo will promote the exchange of different cultures and showcase the latest achievements of civilizations around the globe.but I have to say lots of bad behaviours still exist around us.for example, some people don`t obey the traffic rules when crossing the road, and some even spit in public,which makes me feeldisappointed. These bad behavious will spoil the image of our country so it is high time that we solved these problems.As far as I`m concerned, we should behave politely and spare no efforts to build a harmonious society. Besides, some strict measures must be taken to stop people from behaving badly. Only in this way can we make Expo 2010 Shanghai China a great success.Our English corner will show an English movie called Uncle Tom`s Cabin in my school on May 25 .That`s a very great movie with easy English. Don`t be afraid that you might not understand the story because there will be passagers of English subtitles prepared for you and foreign teachers from my school will be ready to help you.I think it`s a great chance for you to learn English and to make new friends here. Besides, free drinks will be offered.the movie will be shown in the lecture Hall at 4:30pm. It`s a good chance for us all. Would you please come and join us?I`m looking forward to your reply.
范文三:【网络综合-初一周记400字:那句话我总记得】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于初一周记400字:那句话我总记得的文章,希望大家能够喜欢!又是一年新的学期,我坐在窗边望月思事,思绪便不禁落在了你的身上,回忆起我们做同桌的快乐日子,是多么的美好,令人遐想……精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:记得第一次遇到你,是在军训的时候,你那回眸一笑,震撼了我幼小的心灵,那时的我整个人像是梦游到仙境,虽然你那时很傻很天真,没有现在那么男子气概。你在学习上指导我,教我做题,教我怎样用一双小手去创造美丽的世界,虽然我很反感你的某些行为,但他们不能动摇你在我心中的地位,可能是因为这些原因,我才成为你的同桌。我最想依靠的人是你,你吼歌的时候,声音优美,抑扬顿挫,你这声音恍若天籁,激起无数人心潮澎湃。我最想依靠的认识你,你做事不马虎,从来没让老师失望过,你是我心目中的好学生,好干部,好团员,可是跟你做同桌以后,我的成绩在日益下降,老师最后还是把我调到第一排去,当时的我,就像一只被打伤的小鸟,在空中飘荡。精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:我最想依靠的人是你,可是你却走了,再也没有出现在我的世界里,我只能把你深深的藏在心底,当作最美好的回忆。我伫立在窗边,静静的,夜深了。
范文四:表达格式:1)建议Here are some advices for you.A useful idea is to......First...Second...Third...Last but not the leastHere are some ideas to help get started.2)演讲......,I'm very proud that I have been chosen to speak to you all today.I'm a bit nervous as I've never made a speech before to so many people,so please forgive me if it shows!3)写信沟通Thank you for your letter,I'm glad to hear from you.4)介绍、感想In my pinion ......I don't think ......内容类别(一)亲情、友情、师生情(抱有感恩、怀念之情)So that we can have a roof over our heads,food on the table,heart,electricity,cable and in the future, a college education.My dad is a real example of what you can do for your family if you really love them.He puts us first and never stops to think of himself.The quickest way to receiv the fastest way to lose love is to the best way to keep love is to give it wings.Don't use time or words carelessly, You can't get them back.There are days of our lives when it seems we go down. We feel we lose everything.We need to talk to somebody. It has to be someone that understand us, somebody that knows us good enough to help.There are the days when we need a friend. We can talk to him. We can share our problems with him. He may be the only person who could offer some help.A friend is a person we need when we pass through painful moments. He is the one we trust in mostly.Our friend can give us some advice when we ask him for. He is the only person we allow to judge us. He must criticize us when we are wrong and he has to join us when we are happy. A friend has to take part of our achievements and our success.We all need a shoulder to cry on sometimes.If it's hard for you to communicate with your parents,don't worry about it.Here is some advice for you to bridge the generation gap.Don't argue with your parents. Don't talk with your parents when you are angry. Your parents probably won't consider your ideas if you are shouting at them. And you can't express yourself well if you are angry.If you don't think you can speak to them at the moment,try to write a letter.Try to reach an agreement. Perhaps you and your parents disagree on something. You can keep your disagreement and try your best to accept each other.Of course , your parents might refuse to accept your reasons for something. In these situations,it is especially important to show love and respect to them .Talk about your value.Tell your parents what you care about ,and why.A good relationship with your parents can make you a better and happier person. It is worth having a try!What I've learnt is the importance of friendship. We've worked hard together. We've even shared some difficult times together, but we've also had a lot of fun. Many of us will go to new schools and we may not see each other so often in the future.But friends don't have to see each other all the time. Sometimes the friends you treasure most are the friends you see less often. A life without old friends is like a day without sunshine.We thank you for the love you have shown us during our years at junior high school, for making a home where we feel both safe and relaxed, and where we can prepare ourselves for our schooldays.We can never pay you back for your kindness, your patience and gift of knowledge which you have offered us, sometimes you've made us work very hard. But you have always been fair and you'll always be our role models.Too many times we forget what we have and concentrate on what we don't have. We should gave thanks for all the beauty we have, instead of worrying about wanting more. Take joy in all you have, especially your friends.(二)为人处事+生活哲理(诚信、机遇)The act speaks louder than words.If we don't pay attention, it's easy to miss a chance when it's in hand and just as easy to throw it away.Every act of honesty is a deposit(储蓄) into your personal bank account(个人账户) and will build strength.Never judge a book by its cover, for a cover fools you.Money and success don't bring lasting happiness. Happiness depends on ourselves.Here are a few ways to help you be happier.The first secret of happiness is to enjoy the simple things in life.You should enjoy life’s simple pleasures, such as reading a good book, listening to your favorite music, or spending time with close friends. People who have close friends usually enjoy happier and healthier lives.The second secret of happiness is to be active. Many people go dancing or play sports. People can forget about their problems and only think about the activities.Finally, many people find happiness in helping others. According to studies, people feel good when they volunteer their time to do many meaningful things for other people. If you want to feel happier, do something nice for someone. You can help a friend with his or her studies, go shopping to get food for an old neighbor, or simply help around the house.(三)学习、励志、努力、机遇A little bit of practice today, makes success not too far away.Knowledge is a treasure you can always carry easily.Learn how to read for there is only one thing that people can't take away from you , and that is your wisdom.Yesterday is a history ,tomorrow is a mystery,and today is a gift,that's why we call itYou must set your own standard of excellence.面对挫折Life is full of struggle with the fate(命运),all our dreams and hopes. Each one of us has an aim in life at a certain
moment:luck is not always on our side and, even we try to do our best in order to make our dreams come true, we finally don't manage to do it.However, the most important is to fight, because this clearly suggests that we have tried to achieve what we expect. According to this, we should never take it into consideration when others say we should give up. They can't make us give up our hopes, because nobody can limit our freedom. The most important thing is to fight till the end and show the ones around that we have ambition(抱负) no matter what they say. They can't make us give up our hopes, because maybe one day we will realize our dreams.Moreover, our ideas or our point of view is the one which is the most valuable when we want to do something. Therefore, we should never give up our ideas, even if the persons aroud tell us the opposite. People who have strong personality don't let the others control their minds and take decisions for them. They speak up all that they have in mind and never give in to others. It is a means of fighting to the end for their ideals and they don't give up the things they really believe in.In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.One can kill two birds with one stone.Without goals, life is meaningless. Goals provide the direction in life.For personal development, the starting point is setting goals. Sometimes the starting point is dreaming, having wishes, then breaking their big plan into small ones that can be achieved.Think about what you would really like to achieve, what you will be in the future - five years from now, ten years from now. Writing these down is a good starting point.Knowing that something is achievable soon can give more confidence to achieve. Long-term goals will probably be fewer, but short-term goals can fall into a(四)兴趣爱好[读书(书评)]I personally enjoyed The lion King as a whole. People are able to take what is put in the movie and can apply it to their own lives.When I feel scared, I read, and it becomes my candle. When I feel sad, I read, and it becomes my ceiling. When I feel lonely, I read, and it become my company.Reading is all that I need. Whenever I read, I just feel the magic that words create, leaving everything behind.(五)健康生活1. Be careful! It's dangerous out there!We all know that we shouldn't run across the road in front of the on coming traffic, or cycle too close to cars.2. Don't be a couch potato!Sure, it's comfortable to sit on the couch and watch. But experts say you should walk at least 10,000 steps everyday to keep fit.3. Watch you diet!It's important to eat plenty of the right things, above all, fruit, vegetables and to see fast food or sweets as something very special - maybe just now and then. The wrong diet means you'll put on weight, one of the fastest ways to an unhealthy life.4. Rest up while you can!Teenagers don't need as much sleep but it's important to get about eight hour's sleep. At weekends you've got more time, so use it not just for your friends, but for rest, too.5. Don't worry. Be happy!Many doctors believe that happiness is important for our general health. If you're worried about something, talk to your parents or your teacher.6. Say no ... To smoking and drugs!Happy living!Springtime also give many of us the desire to clean things up.Reconnect with nature. Try to spend some time each day in the sunshine. Walk to work or walk you dog. Take a book to the park, sit under a tree, and read. Outdoor activities will provide the healthy vitamin D your body needs after a long winter.Pare down your weight. Replace all your junk food with healthy snacks.Unplug electronic devices and the television. During the winter, it's easy to spend hours each day in front of a screen. But springs nice weather seems to invite us outside. Why not set aside a few hours, leave all electronic devices at home and go out. You may be surprised how free you'll feel without non-stop texts and phone calls.
范文五:在我的脑海里,有许许多多的人对我说过成千上万的话,但有很多都忘记了,可妈妈对我说的一句话影响了我,我总也忘不了那句话。记得那是二年级上学期的中段考试,我语文考了90分,数学87分,英语91分,总分不到270分,那对我的打击是那么的打!平时别说270以上,就算280分以上也是不成问题的。全班280分以上的有40人,占了整个班级的五分之一!所以那次考试是我在同学面前丢尽了脸。回到家后,我的心情万分紧张,生怕爸爸妈妈问起我的成绩。但我洗完澡,妈妈还没问我的成绩,于是,我的心情一下子放松了。可当我这样想的时候,妈妈却突然问起我的成绩,我只好慢慢地说了出来。我等了好久,妈妈都没说话,她越是不说话,我越害怕,怕她等一下将一肚子的气全发泄在我身上。可她并没有这样做,他只说了一句话:“失败乃成功之母,继续努力,不要灰心!”听了这句话后,我呆住了,以后的学习,我一直很努力,期末考试的时候,我拿到了一等奖。妈妈对我说过的这句话影响了我,我一直记住在心里面。编辑推荐:更多小学生作文进入小学生作文大全:/xiaoxuezuowen/【1】 【2】
范文六:一、上升增长1.…add up to… 增加了eg. The total amount of … added up to 14 billion pounds(14%) in 1994.2. to jump to / to soar to…… 一跃达到/ 猛增到…eg. The total working days lost soared to 10 million in 1979.3.…an increase of about…percent as compared with…… 与…相比大约增加了…eg. In August as many as 39 car accidents were reported, indicating an increase of about 79% as compared with the number of January.4.…to experience an increase/incline …有了增长eg. Tobacco consumption is experiencing an incline.二、下降,减少1.…to sink/drop/reduce to… 减少到…eg. The rate of strikes sank/dropped to the lowest point in 1979.2.…to experience a decrease/decline …有了减少eg. Tobacco consumption is experiencing a decrease. 注意:修饰上升/减少的副词有:rapidly slowly dramatically respectively 表达上升/减少的最后状态的词有:the highest peak the lowest point 10 million 10%三、起伏1.…to go up and down …起伏不定eg. The strike rate went up and down during the period from 1952 to 1967.2.There be ups and downs …有起有伏eg. Between 1972 and 1979, there were several ups and downs in (某方面)。四、稳定1.…to remain steady/level/unchanged …保持稳定,几乎不变eg. The rate of …remained steady (fairly level/almost unchanged) during the four years from 1963 to 1967.2.…to level off (vi.)eg. After a steady decline for a whole decade, the …rate shows signs of leveling off.注意:修饰起伏或稳定状态的副词有:almost fairly 可以用于表达起伏,稳定状态的句子中的词组或句型:the general situation was not worseningshow indications of improvementit can be predicted that…eg. The rate of …remained steady during the four years from 1963 to 1967,and it can be predicted that the general situation was not worsening.eg. The rate of …remained steady during the four years from 1963 to 1967,showing signs of improvement in …五、成正比,反比1.…be in direct /inverse ratio to/with 与…成正比/反比eg. Male illustrations are in direct ratio to /with the advancement of grades, while female illustrations are in inverse ratio.六、占百分之几,几分之几1…。to form/comprise/make up/constitute …。percent …占百分之…eg. Women comprise more than 50% of the US.population.eg. Females make up only 24% of the illustrations whereas males constitute 76%.2.…to form/comprise/constitute a half/third/fourth of……占…的1/2,1/3,1/4eg. Female illustrions form less than a fourth of the total.3.…account for…percent 占百分之几eg. ……, accounting for approximately 20 percent of…七、倍数1.A be …times as much/many as Beg. The annual rainfall of Hunan is 5 times as much as that of Sichuan.2.A doubles/is half/triples B A是B的两倍,一半,三倍eg. The annual rainfall of Jidda doubles that of Janta, but is only half the amount of rain Kuwait receives each year.附一 圆盘比例型图表 例: 一个圆盘显示了大学生在food, books, transportations, entertainment, clothes, unknown中的开销,它们各自占的比例依次是60%,3%,5%,10%,10%,12%,要求你描叙这个圆盘图。 描述:The above pie chart consists of 6 segments, the largest one representing food, which accounts for 60% of the total. Clothes and entertainment each takes up 10%. 5% goes to transportation and 3% books. All the rest expenses, 12% of all ,is spend on unknown items.总结写作模式:…pie chart consists of…segments, the largest one representing…,which accounts for …of the total.…each takes up…。…goes to…。All the rest…, …of all,……。 .八、原因结果1…(结果)…, owing to (原因) [owing to 为分词结构]2…(结果)…, attributable to(原因) [attributable to为形容词短语]3…(结果) lie in the fact that(原因) [ 同位语从句]4…(结果)result from(原因) [句型一般]5. It is precisely because (原因)…that (导致结果)… [强调结构]6. …, as a result, …(导致结果)… [as a result做插入语]7. (原因)be responsible for(结果) [常见句型]8. (原因),which in turn(结果)eg. They give rise to unfair competition, which in turn throws original businesses into a commercial panic.九、采取措施,提出建议1. My suggestion to deal with/solve/relieve the problem are as follows. In the first place,…。 Secondly,…。 Finally,… [常见句型]2. If we let the situation go as it is, …。 By that time, …。 如果让这种情况继续发展下去,那么……。到那个时候,……。[比较好的句型]3. More and more people are realizing the importance of…[进行时态, more and more比many好]4. Great efforts/More measures/Due attention must be taken/paid to do …[ 被动语态,due attention 和be paid to 搭配]5. If……, will there be anything that can make me even happier? 如果(我们怎么怎么做),那将没有比这令我更高兴的了。[条件句,反问句]6. It is important/necessary/urgent/desirable(希望)/advisable(明智) for sb. to do sth. [It is …for …to do…句型]7. enhance the awareness of people that…8. The first nut for us to crack is… 我们首先要解决的是……。 [比The first thing we should do is … 句型 高级的多,精彩的多,生动的多]9. ……as soon as possible [常见句型]10. sth. be of the utmost importance [ be of n. 结构, 比sth. be much important好]十、方式,比较1. (Just) as …, so… 正如… [ 比较句型 ]eg. Just as water is the most important of liquids, so air is the most important of gases.2. in much the same way/manner that… 正如…, 和…一样eg. The Americans spend Christmas Day in much the same way that the Europeans do.一、上升增长1.…add up to… 增加了eg. The total amount of … added up to 14 billion pounds(14%) in 1994.2. to jump to / to soar to…… 一跃达到/ 猛增到…eg. The total working days lost soared to 10 million in 1979.3.…an increase of about…percent as compared with…… 与…相比大约增加了…eg. In August as many as 39 car accidents were reported, indicating an increase of about 79% as compared with the number of January.4.…to experience an increase/incline …有了增长eg. Tobacco consumption is experiencing an incline.二、下降,减少1.…to sink/drop/reduce to… 减少到…eg. The rate of strikes sank/dropped to the lowest point in 1979.2.…to experience a decrease/decline …有了减少eg. Tobacco consumption is experiencing a decrease. 注意:修饰上升/减少的副词有:rapidly slowly dramatically respectively 表达上升/减少的最后状态的词有:the highest peak the lowest point 10 million 10%三、起伏1.…to go up and down …起伏不定eg. The strike rate went up and down during the period from 1952 to 1967.2.There be ups and downs …有起有伏eg. Between 1972 and 1979, there were several ups and downs in (某方面)。四、稳定1.…to remain steady/level/unchanged …保持稳定,几乎不变eg. The rate of …remained steady (fairly level/almost unchanged) during the four years from 1963 to 1967.2.…to level off (vi.)eg. After a steady decline for a whole decade, the …rate shows signs of leveling off.注意:修饰起伏或稳定状态的副词有:almost fairly 可以用于表达起伏,稳定状态的句子中的词组或句型:the general situation was not worseningshow indications of improvementit can be predicted that…eg. The rate of …remained steady during the four years from 1963 to 1967,and it can be predicted that the general situation was not worsening.eg. The rate of …remained steady during the four years from 1963 to 1967,showing signs of improvement in …五、成正比,反比1.…be in direct /inverse ratio to/with 与…成正比/反比eg. Male illustrations are in direct ratio to /with the advancement of grades, while female illustrations are in inverse ratio.六、占百分之几,几分之几1…。to form/comprise/make up/constitute …。percent …占百分之…eg. Women comprise more than 50% of the US.population.eg. Females make up only 24% of the illustrations whereas males constitute 76%.2.…to form/comprise/constitute a half/third/fourth of……占…的1/2,1/3,1/4eg. Female illustrions form less than a fourth of the total.3.…account for…percent 占百分之几eg. ……, accounting for approximately 20 percent of…七、倍数1.A be …times as much/many as Beg. The annual rainfall of Hunan is 5 times as much as that of Sichuan.2.A doubles/is half/triples B A是B的两倍,一半,三倍eg. The annual rainfall of Jidda doubles that of Janta, but is only half the amount of rain Kuwait receives each year.附一 圆盘比例型图表 例: 一个圆盘显示了大学生在food, books, transportations, entertainment, clothes, unknown中的开销,它们各自占的比例依次是60%,3%,5%,10%,10%,12%,要求你描叙这个圆盘图。 描述:The above pie chart consists of 6 segments, the largest one representing food, which accounts for 60% of the total. Clothes and entertainment each takes up 10%. 5% goes to transportation and 3% books. All the rest expenses, 12% of all ,is spend on unknown items.总结写作模式:…pie chart consists of…segments, the largest one representing…,which accounts for …of the total.…each takes up…。…goes to…。All the rest…, …of all,……。 .八、原因结果1…(结果)…, owing to (原因) [owing to 为分词结构]2…(结果)…, attributable to(原因) [attributable to为形容词短语]3…(结果) lie in the fact that(原因) [ 同位语从句]4…(结果)result from(原因) [句型一般]5. It is precisely because (原因)…that (导致结果)… [强调结构]6. …, as a result, …(导致结果)… [as a result做插入语]7. (原因)be responsible for(结果) [常见句型]8. (原因),which in turn(结果)eg. They give rise to unfair competition, which in turn throws original businesses into a commercial panic.九、采取措施,提出建议1. My suggestion to deal with/solve/relieve the problem are as follows. In the first place,…。 Secondly,…。 Finally,… [常见句型]2. If we let the situation go as it is, …。 By that time, …。 如果让这种情况继续发展下去,那么……。到那个时候,……。[比较好的句型]3. More and more people are realizing the importance of…[进行时态, more and more比many好]4. Great efforts/More measures/Due attention must be taken/paid to do …[ 被动语态,due attention 和be paid to 搭配]5. If……, will there be anything that can make me even happier? 如果(我们怎么怎么做),那将没有比这令我更高兴的了。[条件句,反问句]6. It is important/necessary/urgent/desirable(希望)/advisable(明智) for sb. to do sth. [It is …for …to do…句型]7. enhance the awareness of people that…8. The first nut for us to crack is… 我们首先要解决的是……。 [比The first thing we should do is … 句型 高级的多,精彩的多,生动的多]9. ……as soon as possible [常见句型]10. sth. be of the utmost importance [ be of n. 结构, 比sth. be much important好]十、方式,比较1. (Just) as …, so… 正如… [ 比较句型 ]eg. Just as water is the most important of liquids, so air is the most important of gases.2. in much the same way/manner that… 正如…, 和…一样eg. The Americans spend Christmas Day in much the same way that the Europeans do.
范文七:在我的脑海里,有许许多多的人对我说过成千上万的话,但有很多都忘记了,可妈妈对我说的一句话影响了我,我总也忘不了那句话。记得那是二年级上学期的中段考试,我语文考了90 分,数学87 分,英语91 分,总分不到270 分,那对我的打击是那么的打!平时别说 270 以上,就算 280 分以上也是不成问题的。全班 280 分以上的有 40人,占了整个班级的五分之一!所以那次考试是我在同学面前丢尽了脸。回到家后,我的心情万分紧张,生怕爸爸妈妈问起我的成绩。但我洗完澡,妈妈还没问我的成绩,于是,我的心情一下子放松了。可当我这样想的时候,妈妈却突然问起我的成绩,我只好慢慢地说了出来。我等了好久,妈妈都没说话,她越是不说话,我越害怕,怕她等一下将一肚子的气全发泄在我身上。可她并没有这样做,他只说了一句话:“失败乃成功之母,继续努力,不要灰心!”听了这句话后,我呆住了,以后的学习,我一直很努力,期末考试的时候,我拿到了一等奖。妈妈对我说过的这句话影响了我,我一直记住在心里面。
范文八:[我总也忘不了的一句话作文]第一段我今年已经十二岁了,听过无数句话,有的使我开心,有的使我难过,可是有一句话却使我总也忘不了,我总也忘不了的一句话作文。第二段0记得我6岁时,爸爸和妈妈带我去登清源山。第三段哇,清源山果然山清水秀、鸟语花香,小学四年级作文《我总也忘不了的一句话作文》。否则,怎么会是国家aaaaa级景区呢?第四段刚开始的时候,我一边爬一边欣赏路边郁郁葱葱的大树,斑斓多姿,万紫千红的野花。爬到半山腰时,我就已经筋疲力尽了。刚想停下来休息一会儿,爸爸似乎看出了我的心思。便对我说到:不论我们人做什么事都不可以半途而废,加油。听完爸爸说的这一席话,我努力地往上爬。最后,我爬到里山顶。第五段就因为不论我们人做什么都不可以半途而废,加油。这一句话使我爬到 山顶,使我明白了不管做什么事情都不可以半途而废。因此,我总也忘不了它。
范文九:英语作文总结句1. Any government, which is blind to this point may pay a heavy price.任何政府忽略这一点将付出巨大的代价2. Nowadays 当前3. at the mere mention of 一提到4. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be takenbefore things get worse. 考虑到问题的严重性,在事态进一步恶化之前,必须采取有效地措施5. It is disputable that 无可争辩6. Although this view is widely held, this is little evidence that...7. In fact, we have to admit the face that… 事实上,我们不得不承认…这个事实8. We should spare no effort to the …我们应该不遗余力地9. This is a matter of life and death-a matter no country can afford to ignore. 这是一个关系国家生死的问题,任何国家都不能忽视10. This view is now being questioned by more and more people. 这一观点受到越来越多的质疑11. Despite many obvious advantages of …,it is not without its problem.12. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it isan inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it. 许多专家指出这是现代社会发展的必然结果,无法避免13. Keep a favorable position in… 保持优势14. As for me, I'm firmly convinced that 就我而言,我坚定地认为15. In the first place首先16. But is it really case?17. Negative impact 负面影响18. Sth have worsened sth
…使…恶化19. It is suggested that governments ought to make efforts to 建议政府应该努力…20. In conclusion, we must take into account this problem rationally and place moreemphasize on… 总之,我们应该理智考虑这一问题,重视…21. Need sth more than ever 比任何时候需要22. Sth have gone bad to worse 每况愈下23. So precious is time that we can’t afford to waste it. 时间如此珍贵,我们不能浪费它24. There is no one but longs to 人们都希望25. Around the corner 迫在眉睫26. We should bring home to people the value of doing sth 我们应该让人们知道…的价值27. As a popular saying goes," everything has two sides”.28. Modernization program 现代化建设29. Be linked to …与…有关30. Quite a few 相当多31. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet. 没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评
范文十:1)认为Think短语:被动语态:Though the crew were at first under the impression that the lost ship had been found, the contents of the sea-chest proved them wrong.船员们开始认为沉船找着了,但海底沉箱内的物品证明他们弄错了。2)使,让make/ let sb. do sth.——鄙视=enable sb. to do sth.=drive sb. to do sth.=force sb. to do sth.旅游让我们有机会体会到异国的自然风光。Traveling
to do appreciate the natural beauties of a foreign country.eg:大部分学生相信 业余工作会使他们有更多机会发展人际交往能力,而这对他们未来找工作是非常有好处的。The majority of students believe that part-time jobs will themdevelop interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.render
提供render sb. sth. 为 sb. 提供 sth.——You've rendered me a service.你帮了我的忙。render sb. / sth. + adj. 使sb./ sth. 怎么样render sb./sth. +unable/able to doHis fatness renders him unable to bend down.他太胖了,以致于弯不下腰。That he is fat renders him unable to bend down.3)重要的importanti. 同义词、近义词 critical, crucial, essential, significant, vital, capital首要的,necessary,
indispensable to必不可少的, far-reaching…ad.+adj. it is absolutely/ indeed necessary forit is imperative forhas a far-reaching effect onii. 词组 play a major role/ part inBring about 带来Produce产生Exert a far-reaching施加影响/ Influence/ Impactiii. 词性变换 adj.= of + n.eg: important= of importance4)勤奋hard-working——鄙视industry (n.), diligence (n.)industrious (adj.), diligent (adj.)studious (adj.),hard struggle & exertion v./n.随着社会的发展with the development of the society,? as? 主句as the society develops/ advances/changes, 主句近些年,大学生一毕业就失业(的现象)呈增长的势头。[There is a growing tendency for sb. to do sth.]There is a growing tendency for college students to become unemployed as soon as they graduate over the recent years.毋庸置疑/无法否认There is no denyingIt is (an) undeniable/inevitable/inescapable (fact) thatNo one can deny (the fact) thatIt is undoubted thatUndoubtedly严重的Serious/ severe/graveKilling animals is equal to digging our own graves.Doing sth. is equal to digging our own graves.必须指出(point out)It must be noted that +句子.(it is also noted that +句子. 强调+补充说明)必须指出勤奋带来成功。It must be noted that industry brings? / leads to success.{原因?结果}结果?原因?——必须指出成功源于勤奋。= stems from=(is--?)serves as/ acts as an essential of小词活用Air发表观点If she were alive today, she would not be able to
her favorite topic of conversation.如果她活到今天,她将不能就她热衷的话题“佣人”发表意见了。Voice 发表,越来越关注表增长的词:a growing number of/an increasing number ofmushroom
vi.迅速增长mount
peoplesurgepicture想法Most of us have
on a desert island.我们许多人对于荒岛生活有一种不切实际的想法。为了降低员工的期望值,人事主管应该在面试申请人员之前先做出符合现状的工作样本,让申请人能够全面地了解实际的工作情况。HR managers should sample job experiences before the interview to=Light/make sb. thoroughly know sth.Narrow the gap between A and B句式表达:1. it is +adj. +(for sb.) + to do sth.(形容词可以是比较级)对于,,,,来说,做,,,,能达到的结果 It is imperative for us to take drastic measures before things get worse.改版:1) It is + n. + (for sb.) + to do sth.It is my great honor to be here with all of you.2) It is of +n. + (for sb.) + to do sth.It is of importance for us to learn English3) it is +adj. +(for sb.) +定语从句+to do sth.For sb. +定语从句,it is +adj. + to do sthIntend to do/ want to2. 动名词做主语: doing sth3. 被动语态It is widely/generally/universally commonly thought/ believed/agreed/accepted/acknowledged that4. 定语从句5.强调句(谓语动词不能强调)开头段1. 开门见山2. 定义法Friendship refers to….3. 4. 设问适合开放性话题5. 引言6. 数据法7. 个人经历8.People’s opinions are divided.Nobody could have failed to notice the fact that…A national(social/international…)debate has sprung up on the value of money…The discussion about(debate on) the value of money has never stopped in the past few years.1.普遍性Recently, it has become a common phenomenon for sb. to do sth.Nowadays, more and more people voice growing concern over employment of college students There is a growing tendency for sb. to do sth=it becomes a common tendency…Outweigh vt. 大于多于 weigh heavier than=prevail over vi.It has become a prevailing trend for sb. to do sth目前一个普遍现象是a prevailing phenomenon is that…双重否定等于肯定It is not uncommon for sb. to do sthunrealistic2)讨论和关注Voice growing concern overCause wide public concern驳论句式 some people take it for granted that…,consequently, one ignores/ fails to take sth. important/valuable.那么,我的观点是There is commonly held belief that….3)新三表达Air her views on sth,表示现象 witness an unfavorable social phenomenon——a mushrooming number of ……结尾段1. 表决心Share many efforts to/ make great efforts/ do one’s utmost to do/ endeavor to/ go all out to doAttend to do sth.(努力、尝试去做)抓住一切机会做 seize every opportunity to2. 展望未来It is only hoped that…….will eventually find satisfactory solutions to the problemsPlay a better and better role/ part in the future3. 建议 It is (high)time that (谓语动词用过去式)It is advisable for sb. to do sth= doing sth. is advisable建议+警告Bear sth. in mind4. 强调Only in this way can we….Only when…Only by doing sth…5. 表客观陈述We can come to the conclusion that….中间段:1. 增强enhance(strength,intensify)Enhance+ablility to do , one’s appearance, chance机会/可能性, value, environment, image, relationship, skillStrength+ ability, link, position, power, control, lawIntensify + one’s desire to do sth.(achieve success)强化某人的愿望,2. 期待(等不及,渴望)Want/intend to do打算,想要做Can’t wait to do口语化=be eager to/ for= long for(be longing for延续性), a hunger for/after, look forward to doing/ thirst n. 渴求3. 带来,引起,产生带来bring about(lead to, result in)引起,产生create(cause, give rise to+n.)Bring about/produce/exert /Have a positive effect/influence/impact on=Create academic atmosphere, impression, opportunity, wealthMake a deep impressionbe under the impression that= think认为cause accident, damage, difficulty, harm, pain, problem, trouble, change, concerncause wide public concern4. 建立Establish+link, creditability, reputation,5. 去除Eliminate + discrimination, gap, habit, pest, problem, riskForm good habits
eliminate bad habits, get rid of bad habitsRemove + barrier, obstacle (difficulty), restriction, rule, strainRemove/overcome obstacles that lie ahead of you摆在面前的困难6. 探讨检查(斟酌)Explore+idea, issue, possibility, situation,顾全大局 take the overall situation into consideration
没有顾全大局fail to….Examine + effect, evidence, implication, issue, proble7. 显示Display+skill,talent,collection,information,Manifest(illustrate, demonstrate, reflect)8. 解决Solve deal with, cope with, tackle, addressAddress+problem,matter,issue遇到问题meet= come across=encounter面对问题face= be faced with= be confronted withPeople differ in their attitudes towards failure. Draw useful lessons from it9. 缓解Relieve + burden, pressure, anxiety, boredom, pain, poverty, problem, tensionease + burden, pressure, crisis, difficulty, fear, pain, problem, strain, tension,worry10. 培养养成Foster + interest in music, artistic talent,Develop/ form + efficient working habits11. 促进,提升Promote + change, the economic development in this area, education, growth,health, welfare Upgrade + she was ~ed to (the post of) sales director.12. 适应Adapt to(adaptability)Acclimate to多用于使用环境/ accustom to适应状态13. 提供Provide sb. with sth= ~sth for sb,Render sb. sth.Render sb./sth. +adj. 使 怎么样14. 替代Replace=take the place ofSubstitute A for BI cannot find my arguments in this regard.我不同意这说法15. 保护Preserve(长久性) + balance, environment, independence, tradition, unity, valueProtect(完整性,完好) + children, copyright, privacy, right16. 取得,赢得Gain 通过付出得到 + advantage, approval, attention, benefit, confidence, experience, information, opportunity, popularity, power, reputation, respect, supportAcquire + knowledge, skill, opportunity, status, informationAttain (通过自己努力取得不太容易的东西)+ degree, goal, statusAttain one’s goal = realize/fulfill one’s dreamObtain(难度不大的东西)17. 倾向于Be inclined to do= have an inclination to do18. 专注Focus on, concentrate on, set one’s mind onBe absorbed in, be immersed in, devote oneself to sth.,Focus n.(抽象)the focus of life19. 实现Achieve + aim, goal, growth, purpose, success, happinessFulfill + one’s ambition, dream, aim, desire to, requirement, responsibility, taskUndertake the task承担任务Implement + decision, plan, policy, reform, strategy20. 损害Impair + efficiency, health, functionDamage + brain, career, creditability, economy, environment, health, image, relationship, reputation21. 禁止Ban +advertising, bookProhibit + activity, discrimination, drinking, gamblingForbid sb, to do sth 不能替换 prohibit sb. to do sth./ prohibit sb. from doing禁止做某事22. 加速Accelerate + change, development, growth, pace, rate, speedGive sth, a spur23. 影响Influence, affect, effect, impact24. 参与Take part in= participate in, engage in从事, go in for参加,参与An ocean of moneyHeaps of 成堆的,很多的~worry, ~places

我要回帖

更多关于 南沙群岛的资料 的文章

随机推荐