fefe dobson 2017有没有2017年放假安排时间表

Fefe Dobson Photo by dewey88 | Photobucket
SHARE THIS PHOTO
Email & IM
Get Deals, Giveaways & More
"I just wanted to say thank you! Amazing products."1. 新增扫二维码功能,可直接扫 VeryCD 网站影片页面的二维码,便能在应用上打开;
2. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
地区(语言):&德国(英语) 发行时间:&2010年
音乐风格:&流行
压缩码率:256 kbps (VBR) 相关链接:wiki 专辑介绍: Lavive,一个来自德国的女子音乐团队。 团员组成: Sarah Rensing Meike Julia Bergs Katrin Me...
收藏人数: 18
音乐风格:&流行地区:&语言:&
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
专辑英文名:&Joy歌手:&音乐风格:&流行资源格式:&MP3地区:&语言:&简介:&
压缩码率:256 kbps相关链接:专辑介绍:Fefe Dobson 1985年出生于加拿大安大略省的Scarborough,目前在多伦多发展,签约于Island(21Music)厂牌。Fefe的演唱率性十足,充满活力,让人联想到很多熟悉名字,如Avril Lavigne, Pink。但是她没有Avril那么靓丽,也不如Pink那么有个性。虽然没有太高亢的爆发力,却也展示了Fefe最本色的一面。这是她的最新专辑“Joy”,嗓音属于很硬朗的那种,黑人摇滚歌手到是不多啊,Fefe算比较出色并且默默无闻的!相信好音乐大家都会认同的.试听:GhostI Want You唱片版权归发行公司所有,本资源仅供交流分享,请于下载后24小时内删除。请勿用于商业用途,一切商业形式的下载与发布者无关。如果你喜欢这张唱片,请购买正版。特别注明:一般在线时间白天10:00到14:00,上传速度100KB/S左右,其他时间不定.由于带宽有限,请驴友下载后不要急于转移和删除,以方便大家分享,谢谢!
专辑曲目:&
01. Ghost02. Thanks For Nothing03. Stuttering04. Can't Breathe05. You Bitch06. Didn't See You Coming07. Watch Me Move08. I Want You09. I'm A Lady10. In Your Touch11. Set Me Free12. Joy
正在读取……
这里是其它用户补充的资源():
暂无补充资源
使用 BBCODE()
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
刚收藏了本资源的用户
他们也收藏了
上海隐志网络科技有限公司
打个分吧:
留点口水(可选):country code: \CN
About Fefe Dobson
It has been said that when the stars align, magical things happen for those who take the time to enjoy such wonders. For singer, songwriter and actress Fefe Dobson this couldn’t be more fitting. With her third studio album complete, Dobson is prepared to leave a musical legacy and make her mark as one of the premiere voices in pop/rock music.
Following the success of her sophomore studio album Joy released in 2010 (21 Music), Dobson earned two Canadian certified platinum singles with “Ghost” and “Stuttering” and a gold single for “Can’t Breathe,” a collaboration with legendary music producer Bob Ezrin (KISS, Pink Floyd) and recording artist Orianthi.
During this celebration of joy in her life, Dobson reconciled with her biological father who had been absent for the majority of her adult life. This was the beginning of Dobson’s transformation towards understanding who she was as a woman and who she would like to be as an artist. The album debuted to critical acclaim and also won several awards including a Canadian Radio Music Award and a Much Music Video Award voted on by her loyal fans. The joyful spirit carried into all facets of Dobson's life and helped her break down barriers within the music industry as a Canadian, female musician of a mixed background. Rather than conforming to a specific look, sound or genre Dobson has successfully carved a new lane for herself, while empowering other female artists along the way.
In the Winter of 2011 Dobson joined the cast of an independent film titled Home Again, in the supporting role of Cherry C., a character of Jamaican descent. The role allowed her to learn more about her family’s roots and further explore where her legacy began. This feature film acting role earned her a nomination at the 2012 Canadian Screen Award for Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role and debuted at TIFF in 2012 to great reviews.
With a new perspective and refined direction, Dobson began the recording process for her third studio album Fire Bird . The first single &Legacy& reflects a fun, light&hearted, pop focused side of Dobson, professing “If I die tonight, at least I left a legacy.” Produced by Sham & Motesart, the album's lead single offers a “stadium feel” with a strong focus on instrumentation and orchestration. The single is both playful and aggressive, a trademark of her signature sound. Having a career spanning over 10 years, Dobson is able to successfully reinvent herself with each new musical adventure and maintains her youthfulness and relevancy. &Legacy& was featured on the season premiere episode MuchMusic's hit teen series Degrassi where she also guest starred as herself.
This free&spirited singer&songwriter has quite the catalogue of music under her belt including songs she has penned for Miley Cyrus and Jordin Sparks. Despite her musical influences from the 60's and 70's, Dobson has a knack for writing catchy pop hits for today's generation including Selena Gomez & The
Scene's hit single &Round and Round&.
Dobson approaches her new music by reflecting on some of rock music's pioneers and her musical influences including Joan Jett, The Runaways and Jim Morrison of The Doors. The quintessential rock elements of these early artists influence Dobson’s musical direction, but it is her distinct vocals and personal lyrics which resonate specifically with her fans. “This album is definitely very melodic and very orchestrated,” says Dobson, “one minute you’re hearing strings, the next minute you’re hearing a marching band, and then you hear an electric guitar.”
The new album Firebird is a collection of powerful rock anthems, held together by pop melodies and heartfelt and poetic narratives. Dobson co&penned many of the tracks on the album, pouring her experiences and heart into her songwriting during the recording process. &It's that album, for me, that I've been waiting to make& says Dobson, &and now have finally got the chance and the freedom to do&.
Determined to leave an imprint on the surface of music history, Dobson has enlisted the help of some of the industry’s biggest names including Sham & Motesart (Melanie Fiona, Nelly Furtado), Dallas Austin (Carly Rae Jepsen, Pink), Cook Classics (Miguel) while co&writers for the album include Claude Kelly (Jessie J, Kelly Clarkson) and Lil Eddie (K'Naan, JoJo). A more refined and mature sounding album, Dobson dives deeper into her emotional transformation from a girl to a woman while revealing her true self. This album is poised to transcend time with love songs that appeal to the universal masses.
Firebird surely marks a milestone in Dobson’s career and contributes to her everlasting music legacy.
Hear more of
Top 10 songs in 90 seconds
Hear more of
It has been said that when the stars align, magical things happen for those who take the time to enjoy such wonders. For singer, songwriter and actress Fefe Dobson this couldn’t be more fitting. With her third studio album complete, Dobson is prepared to leave a musical legacy and make her mark as one of the premiere voices in pop/rock music. Following the success of her sophomore studio album Joy released in 2010 (21 Music), Dobson earned two Canadian certified platinum singles with “Ghost” and “Stuttering” and a gold single for “Can’t Breathe,” a collaboration with legendary music producer Bob Ezrin (KISS, Pink Floyd) and recording artist Orianthi. During this celebration of joy in her life, Dobson reconciled with her biological father who had been absent for the majority of her adult life. This was the beginning of Dobson’s transformation towards understanding who she was as a woman and who she would like to be as an artist. The album debuted to critical acclaim and also won several awards including a Canadian Radio Music Award and a Much Music Video Award voted on by her loyal fans. The joyful spirit carried into all facets of Dobson's life and helped her break down barriers within the music industry as a Canadian, female musician of a mixed background. Rather than conforming to a specific look, sound or genre Dobson has successfully carved a new lane for herself, while empowering other female artists along the way. In the Winter of 2011 Dobson joined the cast of an independent film titled Home Again, in the supporting role of Cherry C., a character of Jamaican descent. The role allowed her to learn more about her family’s roots and further explore where her legacy began. This feature film acting role earned her a nomination at the 2012 Canadian Screen Award for Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role and debuted at TIFF in 2012 to great reviews. With a new perspective and refined direction, Dobson began the recording process for her third studio album Fire Bird . The first single &Legacy& reflects a fun, light&hearted, pop focused side of Dobson, professing “If I die tonight, at least I left a legacy.” Produced by Sham & Motesart, the album's lead single offers a “stadium feel” with a strong focus on instrumentation and orchestration. The single is both playful and aggressive, a trademark of her signature sound. Having a career spanning over 10 years, Dobson is able to successfully reinvent herself with each new musical adventure and maintains her youthfulness and relevancy. &Legacy& was featured on the season premiere episode MuchMusic's hit teen series Degrassi where she also guest starred as herself. This free&spirited singer&songwriter has quite the catalogue of music under her belt including songs she has penned for Miley Cyrus and Jordin Sparks. Despite her musical influences from the 60's and 70's, Dobson has a knack for writing catchy pop hits for today's generation including Selena Gomez & The Scene's hit single &Round and Round&. Dobson approaches her new music by reflecting on some of rock music's pioneers and her musical influences including Joan Jett, The Runaways and Jim Morrison of The Doors. The quintessential rock elements of these early artists influence Dobson’s musical direction, but it is her distinct vocals and personal lyrics which resonate specifically with her fans. “This album is definitely very melodic and very orchestrated,” says Dobson, “one minute you’re hearing strings, the next minute you’re hearing a marching band, and then you hear an electric guitar.” The new album Firebird is a collection of powerful rock anthems, held together by pop melodies and heartfelt and poetic narratives. Dobson co&penned many of the tracks on the album, pouring her experiences and heart into her songwriting during the recording process. &It's that album, for me, that I've been waiting to make& says Dobson, &and now have finally got the chance and the freedom to do&. Determined to leave an imprint on the surface of music history, Dobson has enlisted the help of some of the industry’s biggest names including Sham & Motesart (Melanie Fiona, Nelly Furtado), Dallas Austin (Carly Rae Jepsen, Pink), Cook Classics (Miguel) while co&writers for the album include Claude Kelly (Jessie J, Kelly Clarkson) and Lil Eddie (K'Naan, JoJo). A more refined and mature sounding album, Dobson dives deeper into her emotional transformation from a girl to a woman while revealing her true self. This album is poised to transcend time with love songs that appeal to the universal masses. Firebird surely marks a milestone in Dobson’s career and contributes to her everlasting music legacy.Fefe DobsonFefe Dobson music featured in movies and TV shows:FacebookTwitterFacebookTwitterThe first song of the concert FacebookTwitterFacebookTwitterNathan in Haley's room FacebookTwitterFacebookTwitterAdd scene description FacebookTwitterFacebookTwitterOne of the songs that's playing at the concert FacebookTwitterFacebookTwitterHellcats training FacebookTwitterFacebookTwitterTryouts FacebookTwitterFacebookTwitterWhen Lewis and Alice work out together. Dan, Savannah, Marti & Lewis have a group hug at the end.
(non-US iTunes link) (Incorrect) FacebookTwitterFacebookTwitterThe squad performs the new combo they've been working on. Beckett and Castle arrive to interview witness/suspect reality show star Kay Capuccio in the middle of her photo shoot. FacebookTwitterFacebookTwitterToby and Oz finds the video you kill me on the computer The Internet's best source for music from TV and movies since 2005Latest additionsBrowse AllFollow UsLinks

我要回帖

更多关于 2017元旦放假安排 的文章

随机推荐