英汉互译词典 一天12小时

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急!求有高手翻译一篇文章,中译英,不是词典翻译的中式英语,谢谢!12小时内静候佳音“一个人可以一无所有,但是不能没有梦想.”这句话我一直记得.是的,船,因为有舵而远渡重洋;雏鹰,因为有翅膀而在蓝天自由翱翔;而人,则因为有梦想而铸就生命的辉煌.
2013年的两会,因梦想变得飞扬热烈,因梦想变得无比厚重.习近平总书记“复兴中华”的梦想宣言深深的触动着我们每个人的心.
在英国最古老的威斯敏斯特教堂旁边,矗立着一块犹太思想家的墓碑,上面刻着一段非常著名的文字:“我这一生,有很多梦想,然而到了垂暮之年,我却意识到:如果起初我先改变自己,接着或许就能改变我的国家.再接下来,也许,我连整个世界都能改变!”
是啊,“千里之行始于足下”.要追逐我们的中国梦,就要从细节做起,从小事做起,从自身做起!
我的梦想是成为一名出色的外科医生,用自己的双手,拯救生命,给人们希望.学医是鲁迅先生的梦想,但他把自己的梦想与中国的梦想相比较,孰轻孰重?于是他弃医从文,以笔代刀,他正义的声音穿越百年时空,依然鼓舞人心.虽然我的梦想永远不能与鲁迅先生的高度相比,但“救死扶伤”这一光荣使命,时时鼓励着我,鞭策着我.
追忆抗战时期,多少为祖国前赴后继的战士不是战死沙场,而是在手术台上牺牲.医疗技术的落后,使我们付出了惨重的代价. 如今,科技迅速发展,许多不治之症都得到了解决.我的梦想就是努力在学校学有所成,把青春献给国家,用医术回报祖国.
如今,历史的接力棒已经交到我们手中,我们要大声宣言:勿忘昨天的苦难与辉煌,无愧今天的责任与使命,不负明天的梦想与追求.
我的梦是中国梦,中国梦是我们大家的梦,让我们用梦想点亮成功,让成功开启我们美好的人生吧!
Everyone should have his/her dream even he/she has nothing on hand. I have remembered these words since day one. It is true that a ship sails at ope a hawk flies and glide with her wings freely. We, should have our dream to make life glared In 2013, the national congress sessions attributed to the dreams and it came true. President Xi highlighted that the revitalized Chinese dream which touched everyone of our hearts.In UK, there is a erected tomb of a famous Jewishphilosopher which crafted these words - I have many dreams in my life, and till this aging stage, I realized that if I could have changed myself then maybe I could change my country and even more, perhaps I could have change the entire world", the piece of wording is situated near the Collegiate Church of St Peter at Westminster.Thousand miles of journey begins with a single step! Yes it is, we have to get the Chinese dream come true. It should start from small, start with oneself. My dream is to become an outstanding medical doctor/surgeon, in which I use my hands to save life, to give others hope. The writer Luxin's dream was to be a doctor. when he put his dream as compared to Chinese dreams, I am just wonder which is more essential?! He gave up medicine study as became a writer, he used pen instead of surgical knife. His virtuous voice passed through hundred years of life span but it is still very encouraging. My dream may not match his but to save life and cure sick people is a noble mission for me and it is wipping on me to strive forward.Should we recall then during the WWII, how many our soldiers sacrified their lives not in the battle fields but on the surgical bed. It was because the poor equipped and outdated medical technology. We paid a very price for that. But now, thanks for the advanced technology, many uncurable illnesses can be handled easily. My dream is to work hard in school, strive for the best and spend my life, my youth for our motherland.As of now, the historical batton has passed on to us now, we have to declared loud and clear that - Forget not yesterday pain, sorrowness or glories, the duty and mission ought to carry out today without fail, for tomorrow dream - we shall not stop persuing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Oh my goodness, you can try to make up sentences by yourself
Don't refer too much to translators
We are now living in a commercial era, we might be influenced by
We are now living in a commercial era. Fashion can be a key term which may influenced the ways of our daily life. When talking about our daily life, it is not just about clothing perhaps it is much more about living,
Spending, thinking and expressing.
I am so sorry,i major fashion,but i be bad for English
随便写点你看看吧
It is alright
It is very straight forward . I just start to derive few sentences for you
You are now year 12 or uni
嗯,语法很烂,很后悔没学好英文啊
你在中国吗?还是去留学了
为么要写这个
我帮你看看吧
哥哥,我在读大学,现在学的专业英语,我是服装设计的
哦,那我跟你同岁吧我大一的!
要是我英语好我会选商务英语的。我在中国
We are now living in a commercial era. Fashion is one of key term that can
发太快了还没写好
I know you means,but i only translate a few.
说实话写英文不能用中文思路去写不然写不出来的
Really you can show me what u just did
Coz I Chinese it is not that goog
And I am afraid I can not describe it well for you
所以我不会,我英文高中时候经常是中式英文表达,大学更是没怎么学,想找个人能提升我英语水平的
I will try my best to help u
我能懂英文大概意思,但是我自己写就一大堆问题了
我今天是一边查字的翻译然后自己组织,再根据你们提供的,自己语法真的好烂哦,好伤心
By the time , more and more people have been dragged into fashion.
你有QQ or 微信麽
没有啊,你有问题可以在这里找我
我都不玩QQ好多年了
我有玩,而且班里通知什么都是q群
哦,我现在只玩Facebook
我比你大耶,我大二,
Due to the fashion effect,
people have changed the way of how they perceive the world around them.
好吧,我没玩,你现在学哪个专业
人文科学的
之前想学设计来着
where are you come from
I am currently not in China
They tends to follow the fashion stream but somehow on the way they also keep their own unique style .
好吧,我在中国广东
你广东人吗
是的呢,客家妹纸,粤语也会说一点
喔喔客家的啊,幸会幸会
难道也是?
那?which province?
Generally speaking, the real definition of fashion is something that keeps you joyful, healthy and energetic .
沙县小吃,
Haha我很喜欢吃可是很少回国吃不到了
以后不回国了麽?
看情况,有空回国玩玩
It gears up the development rate of our society and also has benefit our living community.
我按你写的句子自己翻的
嗯,那你在哪里留学?看你这里的名称是日本字体
我大学在学日语
我学的服装很多教材其实就是日本翻译过来的,所以和日语有很大联系哦
嗯,好好加油
不用那么客气,你帮我翻译了这么多那我要说好多个谢谢了
没事了小事哈哈
你们那现在几点钟
这儿凌晨一点了,实在好困了,我得睡觉了,晚安了
海内存知己,天涯若比邻。白白
What is up
HEIHEI,I am making clothes.
i main course for Garments design&engineering.
做衣服交作业。
嗯,你课程多不多
En,我等几天要final了!
Jesus Christ
比高中还要……真心觉得。关键还是考专业课,全是背诵的东西。我不喜欢死记硬背那种
我感觉比高中忙多了
以前高中能应付的现在感觉………
嗯,我读了两次高三,以前老师总说大学轻松,什么大学都是恋爱啊玩啊什么的,事实不是啊
我老师到没这么说
大学的确可以玩可是到考试时就等着哭吧
嗯。我大学完全是封闭了自己,成了宅女。
本以为大学可以像朋友说的那样去谈恋爱什么的,后来发现学习都搞不定了还谈何恋爱
是的呢,不过还是会有同学不怕挂科什么玩的很嗨的
高中喜欢玩然后现在就知道了。后悔莫及啊。
挂科太可怕,一科2万人民币
我高中在玩现在也在不过还是且行且珍惜吧
啊……我们这挂科重考就是的……你高中在国内还是?
我高中就在国外
不过高一有在国内玩过一段时间
挺好的,现在国内教育实在是……比如我现在班主任,太古板了。
是吗,大学还有班主任吗
是啊,我好郁闷,不怎么管的,大一没有教我们,现在教我们专业课,虐得我们作业一大堆,又整天在讲大道理
我大一时候还要晚自习呢
原来中国到大学了还有应试教育啊!
嗯,我不喜欢。班主任还说现在有些课程不考试是不好的,他很反对,事实上虽说不考试但是也很多作业作为考核的。我不喜欢这种教育呢
在中国一考定终生在国外每次考试都可以掠的你想死
知道啊我想说的是被掠夺死
但是终究一考定终生不太公平,本来各地区教育资源也有限
哈哈,我以为是虐待
当年高考就是英语太烂了,所以……哎
我初中时英语也不好
我初中英语还好,可是那时候不懂事。觉得那英语老师太偏心什么我就不听课然后又讨厌
后来高中就老记得玩
我呢是懒得学习
一天到晚老玩游戏
比较荒废学业,现在就乖了
嗯,你玩什么游戏
应该是说现在懂事了
以前就往往CS,地下城,冒险岛,寻仙,什么的
现在都不玩了就玩些手机游戏
嗯,我也很少了。
IS time to go sheep.
See u though
hello,I need your help.
大千世界对于人生阅历空缺的青少年来说,身边充斥着各种诱惑,难免出现盲目跟风,追随潮流的现象,从而一概接受所有的潮流,迷失了自己。
嗯,我刚刚不在家才看到啊
As a human being we might be influenced by the world around us especially for the young generations .
嗯,我刚刚下课,我选修结课了,about cross–cultural communication.老师是澳洲留学回来的
哈哈你问问她澳洲好玩不
她啊,每次上课都说到澳洲呢,不过她在墨尔本不是悉尼。你觉得好玩麽
墨尔本啊还行没悉尼发达
墨尔本大学跟我学校一样出名还不错
她是墨尔本大学毕业的吗
嗯,研究生
哦master啊,还行
你老师应该就比我们大几岁吧
我不喜欢车水马龙的生活
haha .married
国外没国内生活那么紧凑
结婚了啊。。。。。
嗯,你九几年的
妹子你猜猜啊,我想我跟你同岁吧
我在广州深圳就有点接受不了,赶地铁,挤公交,空气不好
不会,我读了两次高三,现在大二,叫我姐姐
额额好吧姐姐!
能问下你们老师在墨大毕业的她身上你看到了什么气息吗
哈哈,我93的
这不是正常的大二年龄吗
我如果不复读现在就是大三,孩子,我在班上年龄算大的,我们班有95年的哦
我去95的那位是6月之前的吧
有六七个95的,不清楚。我就是因为英语高考不好才复读,不过还是烂
你高考英语考多少啊方便透露下吗?
95的有点偏快了
六十左右记得是
不过国外很多97,96的都读大一了
满分150……你不准偷笑啊
那你是94的
是的10月多的
我八月十八
喔喔,你是狮子座的对吧!
我教你如何学英语吧有空看看英语读物!我呢都没学语法什么的!就是感觉对了就写,还有就是切记不要中式英语
有空找你们外语老师练练
这样啊,外语老师啊,我很少见到他们,他们一下课就走了,我们学校在大山啊
什么大山什么地方啊
中式英语太浓厚了我。对了,刚刚那句是翻完了麽
我刚刚就看了下写了几句
佛山,我们学校新校区,比较偏僻,哎,宿舍在半山腰,蚊子好凶啊
妹子你要摸防蚊水啊
有啊,爽身份,防蚊水电蚊拍都有
蚊子太狡猾了,不一会它还是吸我血
那晚上不是睡不好吗
是的,关键天气热,风扇都没用啊亲
三十多度,我在看你刚刚帮我翻的句子,是翻完了麽?中英文化差别真大
哈哈,英文没办法像中文那样说
嗯,那老师啊要我们写1000字英文作文,我现在是不会的词查出怎么写再凑成句子
你老师作死啊
她给你多长时间写啊
这个星期四交,我放学就一点点翻译因为平常也要上专业课,还有其他一些课程,你知道麽,中国大学学毛泽东思想,中国特色社会理论写这也是必修的
我了个去,国外也有很多必修
不过不用必修毛概
关键老说那些中国建国历史,什么左派右派,理论性东西,党是多么伟大的
幸好我不在国内要么会被毒害死
是不是讲左派思想右派思想
肯定啦,幸好毛概考试是开卷。那些迟到的就加多一篇3000字以上的关于毛概论文,必须自己写
死的心都有了
对啊,反正发展史都讲,还有俄国那些,前苏联,哎。我都不听的
听吧你以后会长篇大论de
这会该觉得自己选择多正确啊,哈哈,
这个软件是不是还没有电脑版本的
对只能手机用
我现在凑那1000字英文,才翻到628个
最近几天考试都没看到
我还有两科心都碎了
good luck!
考完试了!!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码8.Howthehotironemitsligh;9.Itiscommonknowledgetha;【译文】金属是由通常称之为“晶粒”的晶状结构组成;10.It’sextraordinarythat;【译文】英国人在埃及呆了那么多年,却从来没有真正;1)Heiswisestthatishonest;2)Heisrich,whichIunfortu;【译文】他
8.How the hot iron emits light energy, and how this energy reaches our eyes, is one of the nature’s deepest secrets. (主语从句) 【译文】高热的铁怎样放出光能,这种能又怎样辐射到我们的眼睛,这是自然界的奥秘之一。
9.It is common knowledge that metals are made up of crystalline structure which is ordinarily termed “grain”. (it作形式主语)
【译文】金属是由通常称之为“晶粒”的晶状结构组成的,这是个常识。
10.It’s extraordinary that in all the years the British spent in Egypt they never got to know the real people of Egypt. (it作形式主语)
【译文】英国人在埃及呆了那么多年,却从来没有真正了解埃及人,这是异乎寻常的。
1) He is wisest that is honest.
【译文】诚实者最聪明。
2)He is rich, which I unfortunately am not.
【译文】他有钱, 但不幸,我没有钱。
3) He said he had no time, which isn’t true.
【译文】他说他没有时间,这不是事实。
4) He has asked me to prepare a paper which he will circulate.
【译文】他已请我准备一份文件,他将散发这个文件。
5) Archimedes’ principle applies to all fluids, by which we mean all liquids and gases.
【译文】阿基米德原理适用于一切流体, 这里所谓的流体指的是一切液体和一切气体。
6) The longest glacier so far discovered in China, the Karagul, which is 34 km. in length, is located here.
【译文】卡拉古尔冰川是我国到目前为止发现最长的冰川,有34公里长,就在这个地方。
7)This is a college of science and technology, the students of which are trained to be engineers or scientists. 【译文】这是一所科技大学,该校学生将被培养成工程师或科学工作者。
8) After regular intervals which depend partly upon the amount of traffic carried and partly upon the local conditions, the so-called “permanent way” requires replacement.
【译文】每隔一段时间后,所谓“永久性道路”(即铁路轨道)就需要更换。这段时间的长短,部分取决于运输量,部分取决于当地的条件。
9) So what do the Americans think of the foreign visitors who arrive for the torrid heat, just when locals from the United States tended to avoid Death Valley?
【译文】美国本地人对死谷避之惟恐不及,国外游客却纷纷为炎炎烈日而至,对此美国人是怎么看的呢?
10)They seemed to enjoy those rewards which they had purchased by a course of unremitting fatigue and by victories which almost exceeded belief.
【译文】他们对这些酬劳看来是很得意的,这些酬劳是他们历经千辛万苦,通过取得许多次令人难以置信的胜利得来的。
Do you think studying in a different country is something that sounds very exciting? Like many young people who leave home to study in another country, do you think you would have lots of desirable fun? Certainly, it is a new experience, which brings the opportunity of discovering
fascinating things and a feeling of freedom.
【译文】文化冲突
你认为在异国留学是一种听着让人非常兴奋的事情吗?你认为你会像许多离家去另一个国家学习的年轻人一样会得到许多令人向往的快乐吗?这当然是人生新的经历,它会给你带来机会,去发现许多迷人的东西,获得一种自由感。
In spite of these advantages, however, there are also some challenges you will encounter. Because your views may clash with the different beliefs, norms, values, and traditions that exist in different countries, you may have difficulty adjusting to a new culture and to those parts of the culture not familiar to you. This is culture shock. Evidently, at least four essential stages of culture-shock adjustment occur.
【续】然而尽管有这诸多好处,你也会遇到挑战。因为你的观点可能会与存在于不同国家的不同信念、准则、价值观念和传统发生冲突。在适应一种新的文化及该文化中你不熟悉的那些部分时,你也许会遇到困难。这就是文化冲击。很明显,在人们适应文化冲击的过程中至少会经历四个主要阶段。
The first stage is called “the honeymoon”. In this stage, you feel excitement about living in a different place, and everything seems to be marvelous. You like everything, and everybody seems to be so nice to you. Also, the amusement of life in a new culture seems as though it will have no ending.
【续】第一阶段叫做“蜜月期”。在这一阶段里,你会能在一个不同国度里生活而感到兴奋不已,而且每一样东西都是那么美好。你什么都喜欢,而且好像每个人都对你很好。另外,新的文化中的生活好像乐趣无限。
Eventually, however, the second stage of culture shock appears. This is the “hostility stage”. You begin to notice that not everything is as good as you had originally thought it was. You become tired of many things about the new culture.
【续】然而文化冲击的第二阶段最终还是出现了。这是“敌意阶段”。你开始注意到并不是每样东西都如同你原先认为的那样美好。你会对新的文化里的许多东西都感到厌烦。
Moreover, people don’t treat you like a guest anymore. Everything that seemed to be so wonderful at first is now awful, and everything makes you feel distressed and tired.
【续】还有,人们也不再把你当作一个客人来对待了。所有最初看去非常美好的东西现在变得让人讨厌了,而且每样东西都使你感到苦恼和厌倦。
Usually at this point in your adjustment to a new culture, you devise some defense mechanisms to help you cope and to protect yourself against the effects of culture shock. One type of coping mechanism is called “repression”. This happens when you pretend that everything is acceptable and that nothing bothers you.
【续】通常在你适应一种新的文化的过程中进入这一阶段时,你会想出一些帮助你应对和保护自己免受文化冲击影响的保护性办法。其中有一种办法叫做“压抑法”。当你假装所有的东西都是可以接受的,没有什么东西令你感到烦恼的时候,你就是在用“压抑法”。
Another type of defense mechanism is called “regression”. This occurs when you start to act as if you are younger t you act like a child. You forget everything, and sometimes you become careless and irresponsible.
【续】另一种保护性办法称作“倒退法”。当你的行为举止开始显得比你实际年龄要小的时候,你是在用这第二种办法。这时,你的行为举止像个小孩。你忘记一切,而且有时你会变得粗心大意和不负责任。
The third kind of defense mechanism is called “isolation”. You would rather be home alone, and you don’t want to communicate with anybody. With isolation, you try to avoid the effects of culture shock, or at least that’s what you think. Isolation is one of the worst coping mechanisms you can use because it separates you from those things that could really help you.
【续】第三种保护性办法叫做“孤立法”。你宁可一个人待在家里,也不想和任何人交流。你想把自己孤立起来以避免受到文化冲击的影响,至少你是这样认为的。孤立法也许是人们用来对付文化冲击的最糟糕的办法之一,因为你把那些能真正帮助你的东西和你隔离开来了。
The last type of defense mechanism is called “rejection”. With this coping mechanism, you think you don’t need anybody. You feel you are coping fine alone, so you don’t try to ask for help.
【续】最后一种保护性办法叫做“排斥法”。这一办法让你觉得自己不需要任何人帮助,自己可以独自把事情处理好,所以你就不想求助于人。
The defense mechanisms you utilize in the hostility stage are not helpful. If you only occasionally use one of these coping mechanisms to help yourself survive, that is acceptable. You must be cautious, however. These mechanisms can really hurt you because they prevent you from making necessary adjustments to the new culture.
【续】你在敌意阶段中所采用的这些办法并不能解决问题。如果你只是偶尔使用一下其中一个办法来帮助你生存下去,这还情有可原。但是你必须谨慎小心,这些办法可能会真的使你受到伤害,因为它们会阻碍你对新的文化做出必要的调整。
After you deal with your hostile feelings, recognition of the temporary nature of culture shock begins. Then you come to the third stage called “recovery”. In this stage, you start feeling more positive, and you try to develop comprehension of everything you don’t understand.
【续】在你对付过了自己的敌对情绪后,你就会开始认识到文化冲击的短暂性。然后你就会步人所谓的第三阶段“恢复期”。在这个阶段里,你会开始变得积极起来,而且你会努力去理解所有你不理解的东西。
The whole situation starts to b you recover from the symptoms of the first two stages, and you adjust yourself to the new norms, values, and even beliefs and traditions of the new country. You begin to see that even though the distinctions of the culture are different from your own, it has elements that you can learn to appreciate.
【续】整个形势开始变得对你有利了,你会从前两个阶段中出现的症状中恢复过来。而且你开始使自己适应新的准则、新的价值观念,乃至这个新国家的各种信仰和传统。你开始明白,虽然这种新文化的特点和你自己的文化特点有所不同,其中也必定有着值得你学习和欣赏的东西。
The last stage of culture shock is called “adjustment”. In this stage, you have reached a point where you actually feel good because you have learned enough to understand the new culture.
【续】文化冲击的最后一个阶段即为“适应阶段”。在这个阶段里,你达到了真正感觉良好的境界,因为你已经学到了很多东西,已经能理解这新的文化了。
The things that initially made you feel uncomfortable or strange are now things that you understand. This acquisition of understanding alleviates much of the stress. Now
you have adjusted to the new culture.
【续】最初使你感到不舒服或陌生的东西,现在已成了你能理解的东西了。这种理解会减轻你的许多压力。现在你感到舒服,你已经适应了新的文化。
Evidently, culture shock is something you cannot avoid when living in a foreign country. It does not seem like a very helpful experience when you are going through its four stages. However, when you have completely adjusted to a new culture you can more fully enjoy it.
【续】很显然,文化冲击是一种生活在异国他乡的人们无法避免的东西。当你在经历文化冲击的这四个阶段时,它似乎并不是一件有益的事。然而,当你完全适应了某一种新的文化时,你会更加充分地喜爱这种文化的。
You learn how to interact with other people, and you learn a considerable amount about life in a culture that is not your own. Furthermore, learning about other cultures and how to adjust to the shock of living in them helps you learn more about yourself.
【续】你学会了如何和他人交流,而且你还了解了大量与自己不同文化背景的人们的生活情况。此外,了解其他各种文化以及当你生活在其中时懂得如何去适应所受到的冲击,可以帮助你更好地了解你自己。(完)
【译文】法庭判他有罪,必需付原告赔偿金750磅。
1. By the verdict of the court he is found guilty and has to pay the plaintiff the damages, set at 750 pounds.
Charles Dickens: The Pickwik Papers)
【译文】法庭判他有罪,必需付原告赔偿金750磅。
2. The rich soil of river-made plains favoured the growth of a thickly settled farming population, and this farming population had been united into a highly civilized kingdom.
【译文】河流冲积而成的平原的富饶土壤有利于一个密集定居的农业人口的成长。这个农业人口已统一为一个高度文明的王国。
3. How these two things―energy and matter―behave, how they interact one with the other, and how people control them to serve themselves make up the substance of two basic physical science, physics and chemistry.
【译文】能量和物质这两种东西如何起作用,它们如何相互影响,人们如何控制它们使之为自己服务,这些问题构成两门基础自然科学――物理和化学的主要内容。
4. I believe we are now moving into a period similar to that after the last war, where there is a general acceptance of the need for a mixed economy, that is, a capitalist economy combined with a substantial degree of government intervention.
【译文】我想我们正在步入一个酷似二战战后的一段时期,人们普遍认为需要建立一种混合经济,使资本主义经济与一定程度的政府干预经济结合起来。
5. And if this something else is rightly chosen, if it is really attended by the illumination of another field of interest, gradually, and often quite swiftly, the old undue grip relaxes and the process of recuperation and repair begins.
【译文】如果这种其他事物选择得当,如果这种其他事物却能启发其他方面的爱好,原来过分固执的心情就能逐渐地,而且往往是很快地松弛下来,于是恢复正常的过程便从此开始。
6. As for the unfortunate people who can command everything they want, who can gratify every caprice and lay their hands on almost every object of desire―for them a new pleasure, a new excitement is only an additional satiation.
【译文】至于那些不幸的人,他们拥有自己想要的一切东西,他们的任何奇想都能得到满足,并能得到他们渴望弄到手的每一件东西――对他们来说,新的乐趣、新的刺激只不过是再一次厌腻。
7. The development of industrial technology largely strengthened human physical capabilities, enabling people to harness more energy, process and shape materials more easily, travel faster, and so on while the development of microelectronics extends mental capabilities, enabling electric “intelligence” to be closely related to a wide range of products and processes.
【译文】工业技术的发展大大增强了人的体力,使人们能更广泛地利用能源,更方便地对材料进行加工和成型,更快地进行旅游等等,而微电子学的发展则增强了人的智力,使电子“智能”用于各种各样的产品和过程。
8. There are various categories of bag ladies: those who live on the streets, claiming they enjoy the freedom from co those who became homeless because a relative died or because they couldn't keep up rent payments, and they didn't know where to go or how and quasi bag ladies who have an anchor point―a sister or brother whom they can visit once in a while to take a bath.
(bag ladies=shopping bag ladies,指挎着购物袋在城市里到处流浪的女人)
【译文】流浪女有各种各样:有的栖身街头,说她们喜欢自由自在,不受社会的约束;有的因亲属去世,或因无力继续支付房租,而变得无家可归,又不知道到哪里去申请救济,或如何申请救济;也有些是准流浪女,她们有个落脚点――有个兄弟或姐妹,偶尔可以前去洗洗澡。
1. Various machine parts can be washed very clean and will be as clean as new ones when they are treated by ultrasonics, no matter how dirty and irregularly shaped they may be.
【译文】各种机器零件无论多么脏,形状多么不规则,当它们用超声波处理后,可以被洗得非常干净,甚至干净得像新零件一样。
2.And I take heart from the fact that the enemy, which boasts that it can occupy the strategic point in a couple of hours, has not yet been able to take even the outlying regions, because of the stiff resistance that gets in the way.
【译文】由于受到顽强抵抗阻挡着,吹嘘能在几小时内就占领战略要地的敌人甚至还没有能占领外围地带,这一事实使我增强了信心。
3.This dual (double) quality of being sensitive to, and curious about, small accidental occurrences, and of possessing a frame of reference capable of suggesting their true significance, is probably what Pasteur meant when he said “Chance benefits only the prepared mind.”
【译文】巴斯德曾说过:“机遇只对有准备的人有益。”这很可能就意味着这种双重性:对一些微小的偶发事件敏感和好奇;又能识别这些偶发事件的真正意义。
4.Just as a space satellite, once it has got away from the pull of the earth’s atmosphere, continues to circle round and round the earth for ever, so an electric current circling a frozen ring of mercury should continue to flow for ever, if the temperature is kept below the essential four degrees above absolute zero.
【译文】如果把冷冻的水银环的温度保持在绝对零度以上但又不到四度的话,围绕水银环流动的电流就必定会不停地流动,正如人造卫星一旦摆脱地球大气的引力,就会永远围绕地球运行一样。
1. With his failures in life came the fears for the future.
【译文】他因生活屡遭失意,所以对前途忧心忡忡。
2. I wanted to laugh at their harmlessness.
包含各类专业文献、中学教育、高等教育、各类资格考试、幼儿教育、小学教育、生活休闲娱乐、外语学习资料、12新英汉翻译课后答案等内容。 
 《新英汉翻译教程》第一章课后作业答案_教育学_高等教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 《新英汉翻译教程》第一章课后作业答案_教育学_高等教育_...  《新英汉翻译教程》教师用书有全部答案_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。《新英汉翻译教程》教师用书有全部答案《新英汉翻译教程》课件使用说明操作步骤:打开文件“00...  《新英汉翻译教程》课件使... 暂无评价 1页 免费 第四章课后答案 2页 免费 第四章课后答案 8页 5财富值 c++课后答案第四章 9页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到...  《新英汉翻译教程》第三章课后答案_哲学_高等教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档《新英汉翻译教程》第三章课后答案_哲学_高等教育_教育专区。I ...  《新英汉翻译教程》1-4章课堂互动答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。参考译文 英汉笔译 第一章 课堂互动 1 1.He has a weakness for smoking B.他有抽烟的癖...  新英汉翻译教程第五章课后答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档新英汉翻译教程第五章课后答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Just ...  新英汉翻译教程第三章课堂互动及综合练习答案 课堂互动一 1.我认为,如果一个人思路不清,他写文章也会杂乱无章,如果他性情 多变,喜怒无常,他的文章也会充满奇...  新英汉翻译教程1-5章课堂互动答案_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。课堂互动联系答案 第一章 课堂互动 1.1. He wanted to learn, to know, to teach.他想...  新英汉翻译教程第二章课堂互动及综合练习答案_其它_高等教育_教育专区。《新英汉翻译教程》王振国 李艳玲 编著第二章课堂互动、综合练习答案今日...

我要回帖

更多关于 英汉互译器下载 的文章

随机推荐