翻译一下?还有语法错误 翻译有没有问题?

这两句话帮我翻译一下,顺便看一下语法有没有错误_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,149,019贴子:
这两句话帮我翻译一下,顺便看一下语法有没有错误收藏
sometimes i would disappear,but i never left. Sometims I may disappear, but I never leave.先谢了
我看不懂…
有时我会消失,但我不曾离开。有时我可能消失,但我从未离开。
leave 怎么一个用过去式,一个又原形?would的用法,楼主可以查查字典,像你第一句里would是什么意思?如果按照用法,那就是你但愿自己要消失或者是快要消失,反正书面就不要写这些句子了,有很多句子就算没有语法错误,可是人家不那样表达,我们中国人很习惯问,吃饭了吗,算是一句问候语,我问过很多学英语的,都不知道这句话该怎么表达,后来问了一个外国人,他说这句话在他们看来不是问候,没有人问这种问题,没有意义,因为答案就只有YES和NO ,一般见面了,可以说how it going?
前面用sometimes 应该是一般现在吧 用would 觉得好别扭
would 应该是表过去将来
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或问题补充&&
本页链接:
I saw I was very moved a movie called &ice princess& The film chronicles the **盯唬驰舅佻矫宠蝎触莽art girl &ugly **ckling& How to lose the reputation of a coach, the arrogance of the three ice princess Enthusiastic chorus of parents, as well as driving Zamboni ice machine repair of the fat boy with the help of ice-skating champions achieve their dreams, Skating is a section on the girl's stories. She is a physical genius, to use the knowledge to the analysis of the figure skating and skills necessary to sum up the formula and how that made software. Would like to receive a scholarship from Harvard University. However, in-depth understanding of the process, find themselves deep inside a real id. And the idea of trying to do it! Finally, the success of their own! ! ! From this film, really want to feel Casey to reach the goal of self-enthusia**. But she was very unselfish, we hope that together with her progress, so the learning process, observing their own way out of the operation, Team with the help of their teammates to amend their posture and body so that we all had to overcome a bad hop. This means that we look forward to working with her is a level playing field. A girl has a **art brain and a dedicated spirit, her excellent academic performance to be the teacher's f**or. Facing the front of the threshold of Harvard University, she decided to choose their own dreams - Synchronized skating. This is how a courage. The second half, her mot......余下全文>>
会哭泣的微风 &
大致是这样吧I saw I was very moved a movie called &ice princess&
The film chronicles the **art girl &ugly **ckling& How to lose the reputation of a coach, the arrogance of the three ice princess
Enthusiastic chorus of parents, as well as driving Zamboni ice machine repair of the fat boy盯唬驰舅佻矫宠蝎触莽 with the help of ice-skating champions achieve their dreams,
Skating is a section on the girl's stories.
She is a physical genius, to use the knowledge to the analysis of the figure skating and skills necessary to sum up the formula and how that made software.
Would like to receive a scholarship from Harvard University. However, in-depth understanding of the process, find themselves deep inside a real id.
And the idea of trying to do it! Their last success!!! From this film, really want to feel Casey to reach the goal of self-enthusia**.
But she was very unselfish, we hope that together with her progress, so the learning process, observing their own way out of the operation,
Team with the help of their teammates to amend their posture and body so that we all had to overcome a bad hop.
This means that we look forward to working with her is a level playing field. A girl has a **art brain and a dedicated spirit, her excellent academic performance to be the teacher's f**or.
Facing the front of the threshold of Harvard University, she decided to choose their own dreams - Synchronized skating.
This is how a courage. The second h......余下全文>>
I saw I was very moved a movie called &ice princess& The film chronicles the **art girl &ugly **ckling& How to lose the reputation of a coach, the arrogance of the three ice princess Enthusiastic chorus of parents, as well as driving Zamboni ice machine repair of the fat boy with the help of ice-skating champions achieve their dreams, Skating is a section on the girl's stories. She is a physical genius, to use the knowledge to the analysis of the figure skating and skills necessary to sum up the formula and how that made software. Would like to receive a scholarship from Harvard University. However, in-depth understanding of the process, find themselves deep inside a real id. And the idea of trying to do it! Finally, the success of their own! ! ! From this film, really want to feel Casey to reach the goal of self-enthusia**. But she was very unselfish, we hope that together with her progress, so the learning process, observing their own way out of the operation, Team with the help of their teammates to amend their posture and body so that we all had to overcome a bad hop. This means that we look forward to working with her is a level playing field. A girl has a **art brain and a dedicated spirit, her excellent academic performance to be the teacher's f**or. Facing the front of the threshold of Harvard University, she decided to choose their own dreams - Synchronized skating. This is how a courage. The second half, her mother and co......余下全文>>
**ile々微笑√&
I saw I was very moved a movie called &ice princess& The film chronicles the **art girl &ugly **ckling& How to lose the reputation of a coach, the arrogance of the three ice princess Enthusiastic chorus of parents, as well as driving Zamboni ice machine repair of the fat boy with the help of ice-skating champions achieve their dreams, Skating is a section on the girl's stories. She is a physical genius, to use the knowledge to the analysis of the figure skating and skills necessary to sum up the formula and how that made software. Would like to receive a scholarship from Harvard University. However, in-depth understanding of the process, find themselves deep inside a real id. And the idea of trying to do it! Finally, the success of their own! ! ! From this film, really want to feel Casey to reach the goal of self-enthusia**. But she was very unselfish, we hope that together with her progress, so the learning process, observing their own way out of the operation, Team with the help of their teammates to amend their posture and body so that we all had to overcome a bad hop. This means that we look forward to working with her is a level playing field. A girl has a **art brain and a dedicated spirit, her excellent academic performance to be the teacher's f**or. Facing the front of the threshold of Harvard University, she decided to choose their own dreams - Synchronized skating. This is how a courage. The second half, her mother and co......余下全文>>
猜你感兴趣下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求看下我翻译的一段话有无语法问题本文首先介绍了ESP的基本结构,阐述了其工作原理以及动力学模型.以16位的Freescale MC9S12XS128单片机为核心,对其最小系统以及ESP的控制器外围扩展电路进行了介绍,并设计了ESP的控制程序,绘制了各程序的流程图.本文先对涉及ECT、AD转化、CAN收发、PWM等模块的子程序进行设计,包括轮速采集程序,CAN接收程序,制动管路压力采集程序.设计的采集程序中,用PWM输出模拟车速和制动管路压力的矩形信号,并用CAN逻辑分析仪发送模拟车辆状态信息信号给ECU.然后将各个子程序整合,对程序采集的数据进行数学处理.最后通过对四个车轮制动管路的进出油电磁阀的开关的控制来改变四个车轮的制动压力,来改善汽车的转向不足或转向过多.This paper introduces the ESP’s basic construct in the first place, illuminating its principle of operation and the dynamical model. It introduces the minimum system and the controller external expansion circuit of ESP, designs the controlling program and draws the flow chat of each programs based on a 16 bits Freescale MC9S12XS128 single-chip microcomputer. First of all the paper designs the subprogram of modules reference to ECT, AD converting, CAN sending and receiving and PWM, which includes wheel speed collecting program, CAN receiving program and square wave signal of the pressure of the braking pipes collecting program. The programs use PWM output the analog velocity of the vehicle and the square wave signal of the pressure of the braking pipes, sending signal of analog vehicle state to ECU with the CAN logical analyzer. Then combine each subprograms together, processing the data which collected by programs in a mathematical way. Finally, it can change the braking force of each wheel through controlling the switch of input and output oil electromagnetic valve to modify vehicle’s understeer or oversteer.
1.CAN sending and receiving and PWM 去掉前一个and,以逗号代替;2.The programs use PWM output the analog velocity 中use是动词,那么output的词性?3.Then combine 注意,combine前面缺少主语4.the data which collected by programs 中去掉which 或者在which 后加is5.input and output oil electromagnetic valve 中input and output与oil之间似乎缺少一个介词初步看一下,以上语法点似乎要注意.祝愉快!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
设计控制程序那里,需要个连词吧
扫描下载二维码请帮我检查一下我的汉译英语法是否存在问题?来自:
日分享至 :
模拟考试1:中国已经发展成为一个全球极富吸引力的大市场。世界各国和地区不少有远见卓识的企业家,都将目光投向了中国,并从投资活动中获得了丰厚的回报。外商在中国的投资活动已经成为沟通世界与中国的一座桥梁,促进了中国和世界经济共同发展、共同繁荣。China has become a big market which attract...展开分享至 :
下一篇:上一篇:其它类似问题相关文章相关帖子--请帮我检查一下我的汉译英语法是否存在问题?

我要回帖

更多关于 语法错误 翻译 的文章

随机推荐