总是,想,j,i,a。t,u,i。&#1ora 285477; 怎么回事儿

百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入I can barely walk.. my vagina hurts 😣 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
I can barely walk.. my vagina hurts 😣
Posted 08/09/2016
Its hard to get up from bed, my pelvic bones hurt so much and i feel pressure in my vagina area, its so bad that I'm walking with my legs apart ?? i normally walk about 3-4 miles taking my daughter to school and picking her up but i just couldn't do it today. Is this normal!?!?
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position2" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 08/09/2016
I am experiencing the same thing! I'm almost 35 weeks! Can't take the pain much longer... I try to roll over in bed and I can hear/feel my pelvis clicking and popping. My vagina is hurting a lot as well! Looked up remedies but nothing has helped so far.
Posted 08/09/2016
I think it means baby has dropped? I started feeling this way yesterday! It's such a weird feeling!!!
Posted 08/09/2016
I'm right here with you. Almost 34 weeks and it's duper painful.... We are almost there!
Posted 08/09/2016
I'm measuring 38 weeks with a large child, how much more can this baby grow?!
Posted 08/09/2016
I am experiencing the same thing! I&#39;m almost 35 weeks! Can&#39;t take the...
Thats exactly what im feeling, i tried googling to see what i can do to help and i've had no luck
Posted 08/09/2016
I&#39;m right here with you. Almost 34 weeks and it&#39;s duper painful.......
I'm 34 weeks today.. finally 6 more weeks left ?
Posted 08/09/2016
Look up 'lightening' that's likely what it is
& Joelle - Married 06/15 09/07 11/14Little Squish- Due 09/16&( . Y . ) Golden Boobies :)
Posted 08/09/2016
Look up &#39;lightening&#39; that&#39;s likely what it is
Thank you, i will look that up now
Posted 08/09/2016
My doctor said I'm experiencing symphysis pubis disorder. Google it. I just tried climbing in bed and was in tears from the pain!
Posted 08/09/2016
Yes! With every step! I told my DH
(dear husband) it feels as if I have a big bruise...like someone threw a baseball at it all day. He laughed....I don't. I try wearing a maternity belt to alleviate some of the pressure on my vagina and back, esp when I know I'll be up and walking around a lot. It seems to help a little.
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
When placed on her stomach, your baby will probably lift her head and shoulders high, using her arms for support. This mini push-up helps strengthen her muscles and gives her a better view of what's going on.
Between this time and 6 months of age, he'll develop the ability to make some of these sounds, which means you may hear the words you've been dreaming about, namely "mama" and "dada."
By now, your baby may play with her hands and feet for a few minutes at a time. She's quite fond of doing one action over and over again until she's sure of the result. Then she'll switch things up a bit to see if the result is different.
Encourage your baby's laughs, giggles, and smiles with funny faces and lots of general silliness. You don't need special toys or instruments to create them. Simply click your tongue, whistle, or make animal noises — your baby will love it!
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Posts
By elizaperez07
I need to know if this is normal or normalish. When I lay down for a long period of time, I can't get up....
By Daya316
Yes! It hurts to walk, walk or stand on my left leg. After sitting down especially on a hard surface, the...
I've never been in so much pain. I'm 37 weeks today my pelvis is killing me it hurts to walk and getting up...
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites这个&#128547;_百姓问医生
扫描二维码
这个&#128547;
南朝万卷书
来自:新疆 克孜勒苏 浏览 0 次
提问时间:
最佳回答百姓健康网 54981 位专家为您在线解答
病情分析: 你好,那你的生活习惯很好,继续保持,身体会越来越好
TA帮助了2308人