there be同义句is a nice cap in his hard.(改为同义句)(this is不对)

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
根据首字母填空Tom's bedroom is very small.There is a nice guiter n___ the window in his room.There is a desj near the window,too.It's big and nice.A clock is o___ the desk.N___ to the clock there is a lamp.There is a chair b___ the desk.U___ the chair there is a soccer ball.He loves playing soccer very much
Tom's bedroom is very small.There is a nice guiter near the window in his room.There is a desj near the window,too.It's big and nice.A clock is on the desk.Next to the clock there is a lamp.There is a chair behind the desk.Under the chair there is a soccer ball.He loves playing soccer very muchnear,on,Next,behind,Under
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
nearonNextbehindUnder
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
(1)That is a photo my fanmily.A of B for C in (2)Thanks your nicebook.A to B for C at (3)This is Jane is my daughter.A he B it C she(4)that is a nice girl name is helen A she B his C her (5)My father,s sister is my .A grandmother B cousin C aunt (6)Here are my family .A photo B photos C photoes (7)this is my uncle that is my aunt A with B and C / (8)Lin Hai is my good friend ,Dave A this B these C those (9)—Is this yourfriend?—Yes,.A this is B that is C it is (10)—Is Kate your sister?— .A yes,it is B yes,she is C NO,he isn,t (11) is Alice,It,s book.A these,his B this his C this her (12)— their names?—They are Alice and Amy.Awhat,s B what are C who,s (13) a cat name is Mimi .A it‘s,it’s B its,it‘s C it’s,its (14) my pencils.A this is B that‘s C these are (15) your pen.A thanks for Bthank for C thanks of (16)father is my grandfather’s .A son B father C brother (17)Here his family photo.A are B is C am (18)is guo peng your brother?A yes it is B no,it isn‘t C no,he isn’t (19)—is gina your friend?— .A yes,he‘s B no,she isn’t C no,she is (20)— —it‘s a ruler.A what’s this B is this a ruler C what are thers
ABCCCBBACBCBCCAABCBA
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
5 C 6 B 7 B
11 C 12 B 13 C 14C
A B C C C B B A C B C B B C A A B C B
C she C her
A this C it is
B yes,she is
C this her
B what are
C it’s,its
C these are
A thanks for
C no,he isn’t
B no,she isn’t
A what’s this
ABCCCBAABCBCCAABCBA
1A8A15C2B9A16A3C10B17B4C11C18C5B12B19B6C13C20A7C14C
A B C C C B B A C B C B B C A A B C B
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
把下列句子中使用错误的冠词找出来并改正1.Look at a cap,it's very nice.( )2.This is a pen.A pen is black.( )3.There are sixty minutes in a hour.( )4.This is an useful book.( )5.There is a Lin the word "ruler"( )__________________________________
1.a改成the,后面那句说他很好,就说明特指的那个帽子2.后面的a改成the,指代前面那句话的钢笔3.把a改成an,hour发元音4.把an 改成a,useful 首字母不发元音5.把a改成an,l音标的第一个发元音
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. A应该是the2.第二个A应为the 3.a应该为an4.an应为a5.a应为an
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 how nice is the cap 的文章

随机推荐