bone+tissue paper的歌词翻译

【Troye Sivan】翻译戳戳的歌词,尽量保持日更_troye吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:58,594贴子:
【Troye Sivan】翻译戳戳的歌词,尽量保持日更收藏
来人陪我玩会好不好
上海张学友、王菲演唱会一站式购票!票品安全且真票!立即订购!
LOST BOYAs the smile fell from your face, I fell with it我的心情随你的笑容一同跌落Our faces blue同样悲伤There's a heart stain on the carpet只有心碎的痕迹残留在地毯上I left it, I left it with you我把它留给你Yeah, the truth is that I'm sorry其实真相是我很抱歉Though I told you not to worry虽然我告诉你没什么可担心的I'm just some dumb kid我只是个笨小孩Trying to kid myself一味欺骗自我That I got my shit together骗自己一起都好So go, get to runnin', won't you hurry?快走吧,从我这里跑开While it's light out, while it's early趁着天还没黑,趁着一切都不晚Before I start to miss any part of this在我回味我们的过往以前And change my mind, whatever在我反悔之前I say I wanna settle down我说我想安定下来Build your hopes up like a tower把你的期望层层堆叠I'm giving you the run around给你的却只是过往云烟I'm just a lost boy我只是个迷路的小孩Not ready to be found没准备好跟你走Not ready to be found没准备好伸出我的手I'm just a lost boy我只是个没学会负责任的小孩Not ready to be found没准备好义无反顾地离开I don't care much for locks on the window我不介意锁紧心窗To keep me at bay将我束之高塔I'll leave you one last kiss on your pillow我在你枕边飘下最后一吻Before I fly away之后我会飞去Yeah we knew from the beginning人们最后That this wasn't never ending总是要分开的Shouldn't stay too long不应该停留太久Cause we both too young因为我们对于许下未来To give into forever太过年轻I say I wanna settle down我骗你说想要稳定生活Build your hopes up like a tower让你的希望高高堆积I'm giving you the run around带给你的只有风花雪月I'm just a lost boy我只是个没长大的小孩Not ready to be found还没准备长大Not ready to be found还没有决心与你离去I'm just a lost boy我只是个迷路的小孩So what are you waiting for?你到底在等什么Cause someone could love you more有人会比我爱你I'm just a lost boy, lost boy我只是个没长大的小孩So what are you waiting for?你究竟在等待什么Cause someone could love you more总会有人爱你更多I'm just a lost boy, lost boy我就是个没长大的小鬼So what are you waiting for?你到底何时离去Cause someone could love you more一定有人比我给你的爱更多I'm just a lost boy, lost boy我只是个迷路的小孩So what are you waiting for?你到底在期待什么Cause someone could love you more从我这里飞去会有更好的未来I'm just a lost boy, lost boy我只是个迷路的小孩,小孩I say I wanna settle down我骗你说想要平淡生活Build your hopes up like a tower帮助你编织美好假象I'm giving you the run around给你的只有镜花水月I'm just a lost boy我就是个找不到方向的小孩Not ready to be found没准备好被你认领Not ready to be found没准备好牵你的手I'm just a lost boy我只是个迷路的小孩Not ready to be found没准备好被认领
怎么玩?帮你暖暖
微博求关注啦
笔芯芯,希望有《My
pill》的QQ音乐翻译版,那个翻译超美的
Happy Little Pill In the crowd alone人群中只有孤零零一个我And every second passing而每一秒的流逝Reminds me I'm not home都无不在提醒我远离家乡Bright lights and city sounds不论是城市的灯光还是声响are ringing like a drone都烦的恼人Unknown unknown未知 未知Oh glazed eyes眼神无光Empty hearts空虚心灵Buying happy from shopping cards用钱购买快乐Nothing but time to kill只有时间是可以拿来消耗的Sipping life from bottles从酒瓶中抿一口人生Tight skin bodyguards表情虚假 贴身保镖Gucci down the boulevard身着Gucci走在街头Cocaine dollar bills and可卡因 美金和My happy little pill让我重新快乐的小药丸Take me away带我飞远Dry my eyes拭去泪珠Bring colour to my skies让我的天空重又现出色彩My sweet little pill我亲爱的小药丸Take my hunger满足我的欲望Lie within,Numb my skin同时却也让我麻木Like a rock afloat像块石头露出水面Sweat and conversations谈话紧张Seep into my bone渗入骨骼Four walls are not enough周围立起围墙已然不足I'll take a dip into the我要沉浸在Unknown unknown这片陌生的未知中Oh glazed eyes空洞眼神Empty hearts心房已空Buying happy from shopping cards用金钱换购愉悦心情Nothing but time to kill只剩难以计数的时间Sipping life from bottles酒瓶里的人生拿来品尝Tight skin bodyguards虚伪表情 贴身保镖Gucci down the boulevard一身Gucci 走下街头Cocaine dollar bills and可卡因 美金和My happy little pill让我快慰的小药丸Take me away一起远走Dry my eyes轻拭泪珠Bring colour to my skies为我的天空添上色彩My sweet little pill我可爱的小药丸Take my hunger填满我的空虚Lie within,Numb my skin同时也不可避免地麻木了我Bright lights明亮街灯Br br br bright lights明 明 明 明朗灯光Glazed eyes空泛眼神Empty hearts朴陋心田Buying happy from shopping cards快乐只是来源金钱Nothing but time to kill空有时间消磨Sipping life from bottles酒瓶中品味人生Tight skin bodyguards伪装表情 贴身保镖Gucci down the boulevard身着Gucci摇摆过市Cocaine dollar bills and可卡因 美金和My happy little pill让我快活的小药丸Take me away带我远离这里Dry my eyes用手指拂去我的泪痕Bring colour to my skies让我的天空不再阴郁My sweet little pill我甜蜜的小药丸Take my hunger带走我的渴求Lie within,Numb my skinin却也让我麻木情感
创为律师维权拆迁是要企业拆迁的被拆迁人越拆越富,提供便捷的维权服务
其实我也想看看能坚持几天
TOO GOOD Scared my love, you'll go害怕你因为我对你的爱意而离开Spend my love, heart broke透支了爱的心终将破碎So my love don't show所以深藏起爱意Scared my love, you'll go恐惧着你的疏远Too good to be good for me这样对我来讲竟也足够Too bad that that's all I need可悲的是这些足矣满足我Too good to be good for me这些亲近对我来讲已是奢侈Too bad that that's all I need我需要的只是这么多All I need我心所求Fingers walk your thigh指尖游走于你的大腿Breathe my love, get high感受到你的气息,到达愉悦之地And oh, I'm so scared可我依旧畏惧Oh I'm so scared我是如此畏惧It's just for tonight一切只为今晚So I take a sip, wait 'til it hits所以我浅啄一口,等待酒劲上来That liquid guilt is on my lips罪恶的液体附着在我嘴唇之上I'm wasted on you我把它全部给你Too good to be good for me我为这些满足Too bad that that's all I need这竟然就是我所需的一切Too good to be good for me与你这般接近倒也足够Too bad that that's all I need我所需的却只有这么多All I need我所求的So I take a sip, wait 'til it hits我啜饮一口,等待它的回响That liquid guilt is on my lips罪恶的液体沾在我嘴唇上I'm wasted on you我把它们全部给予你Wasted on you毫无保留Too good to be good for me我对你的需要这些已经足够Too bad that that's all I need我竟然能够满足现状All I need我需要的仅是
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Video: Bone Tissue: Functions and Types
In this lesson, we will explore bone as a connective tissue. We will discuss the anatomy of bone, as well as the cell types which make up bone, including how bone is formed and broken down.
An error occurred trying to load this video.
Try refreshing the page, or contact customer support.
You must create an account to continue watching
Register for a free trial
Are you a student or a teacher?
I am a student
What is your educational goal?
Start Your Free Trial To Continue Watching
As a member, you'll also get unlimited access to over
lessons in math, English, science, history, and more. Plus, get practice tests, quizzes, and personalized coaching to help you
It only takes a few minutes to set up and you can cancel at any time.
Already registered?
Coming up next:
Anatomy of a Bone: Parts, Marrow & Types
You're on a roll. Keep up the good work!
Just checking in. Are you still watching?
Your next lesson will play in
10 seconds
Want to watch this again later?
Organize and save your favorite lessons with Custom Courses
Custom Courses are courses that you create
lessons. Use them just like other courses to
track progress, access quizzes and exams, and share content.
Organize and share selected lessons with your class. Make planning easier by creating your own custom course.
Add important lessons to your Custom Course, track your progress, and achieve your study goals faster.
Create a new course from any lesson page or your dashboard.
From any lesson page:
Click &Add to& located below the video player and follow the prompts to name your course and save your lesson.
From your dashboard:
Click on the &Custom Courses& tab, then click &Create course&. Next, go to any lesson page and begin
adding lessons.
Edit your Custom Course directly from your dashboard.
Personalize:
Name your Custom Course and add an optional description or learning objective.
Create chapters to group lesson within your course. Remove and reorder chapters and lessons at any time.
Share your Custom Course or assign lessons and chapters.
Teacher Edition:
Share or assign lessons and chapters by clicking the &Teacher& tab on the lesson or chapter page you want to
Students' quiz scores and video views will be trackable in your &Teacher& tab.
Premium Edition:
You can share your Custom Course by copying and pasting the course URL.
members will be able to access the
entire course.
Try it free for 5 days!
Recommended Lessons and Courses for You
Instructor:
Laura Enzor
Laura has a Master's degree in Biology and is working on her PhD in Biology. She specializes in teaching Human Physiology at USC.
In this lesson, we will explore bone as a connective tissue. We will discuss the anatomy of bone, as well as the cell types which make up bone, including how bone is formed and broken down.
Bone Connective TissueConnective tissue is defined as a tissue that supports and/or connects our body together in some way. Bone connective tissue provides structural support for other
such as our muscles and skin. It's a little strange to think of bone as a living tissue, but that's exactly what it is. Have you ever built a tall tower with building blocks, and then, it got knocked over so you had to start again? Bones are constantly being damaged and rebuilt throughout the course of our lives, just like a tower of blocks. Think about how much stress we put on our bodies on a daily basis - we need to have some way to repair small injuries to our bones, otherwise we would all be walking around in casts all the time. There are several different structures and types of cells that make up bone connective tissue we can examine to understand how this tissue works. Histology of Bone
A histological slide of bone tissue
First, let's look at a histological slide and learn the major components that make up bone tissue. Interestingly, bone tissue appears almost exactly like the cross section of a tree. Each bone in our body is made up of a large number of trees, much like a forest. Each individual tree represents the functional unit of bone connective tissue, or an osteon. The Greek root 'osteo' means 'bone.' The center circle that you see on the slide above is called the Haversian, or central, canal. The blood and nerve supply of bone (remember, it' therefore, oxygen is delivered to bone via red blood cells and carbon dioxide is taken away) runs through the Haversian canal. The circles of tissues that surround the Haversian canal (or the 'rings' of the tree), are called lamellae. Lamellae are defined as plate-like structures. These rings are edged by a small space called the lacunae (singular 'lacuna'). There are several small, canal-like projections coming off the lacunae, which are called the canaliculi. The lacunae and canaliculi resemble a plant root system moving through the tissue matrix. So, we have the anatomy of bone tissue covered. So, let's examine the cells that make up bone tissue more closely. Osteoblasts
Osteoblasts are responsible for mineralization of bone.
The two main types of cells that are responsible for bone formation and degradation are osteoblasts and osteoclasts. Osteoblasts are responsible for bone formation. Recall that all
are comprised of a matrix in which living osteoblasts are responsible for building that matrix in bone tissue. These cells are also responsible for mineralization of bone. In this case, mineralization simply means to use minerals, such as calcium, to create solid bone. The number of osteoblasts in our body decreases with age. This means that as we get older, our bones are not repaired as efficiently, so they become more brittle and can break more easily. Many people can become afflicted with osteoporosis when they get older. Osteoporosis (literally defined as 'porous bone') means that we have 'pores' or 'holes' in our bones, which makes them more apt to break. These pores occur because we no longer have enough osteoblasts to fix them. Osteoclasts
Osteoclasts break down bone cells.
Alternatively, osteoclasts are responsible for bone degradation. These cells break down the bone matrix and the bone itself. The broken down bone cells and matrix are reabsorbed by our bodies. Osteoclasts are very important because they 'clean out' bad or damaged bone, so osteoblasts can come in and repair the damage to build new bone.
Unlock Content
Over 30,000 lessons in all major subjects
Get FREE access for 5 days, just create an account.
No obligation, cancel anytime.
Want to learn more?
Select a subject to preview related courses:
OsteocytesThe most common type of cell in bone connective tissue is an osteocyte. This is a star-shaped cell found in mature bone. Specifically, osteocytes reside in the lacunae. These cells live a long time. They can live up to 50 compare that to something like a red blood cell that lives for hours or a few days! When osteoblasts are trapped in the matrix, they secrete an osteocyte if formed. These cells perform two important functions. First and foremost, they assist osteoblasts and osteoclasts in forming and breaking down bone tissue. The second important function is communication and exchange. Blood vessels and nerve cells located in the Haversian canal communicate with osteocytes using the canaliculi. The canaliculi are also used to exchange nutrients and waste throughout bone tissue. Lesson SummaryIn summary, bone connective tissue is comprised of a few different cell types. Osteoblasts form bone, and osteoclasts degrade bone.
live within healthy bone tissue and assist osteoblasts and osteoclasts in performing their respective jobs. The functional unit of bone is an osteon. Within each osteon is the Haversian canal, through which the blood and nerve supply of bone tissue runs. Three other structures found in each osteon are the lamellae, lacunae and canaliculi. Lacunae are gaps in which osteocytes reside, and canaliculi are canal-like projections coming off each lacunae. The lamellae are plate-like structures, which help form bone connective tissue. Learning OutcomesAfter viewing this video, you'll be able to:
Describe the structures in an osteon: Haversian canal, lamellae, lacunae and canaliculi
Explain the functions of the different types of bone cells: osteoblasts, osteoclasts and osteocytes
Summarize why people develop osteoporosis
To unlock this lesson you must be
Register for a free trial
Are you a student or a teacher?
I am a student
What is your educational goal?
Unlock Your Education
See for yourself why 10 million people
member and start learning now.
Already a member?
Earning College Credit
Did you know& We have over 79 college
courses that prepare you to earn
credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the
first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn
credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet?
has thousands of articles about every
imaginable degree, area of
and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
Recommended Articles
Browse by Courses
Browse by Lessons
Latest Lessons
Popular Courses
Popular Lessons
Try it free for 5 days!(Uso Foolman)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 bone tissue 的文章

随机推荐