He is good at his lessons,thanks but im goodhis brother ____.

Where is your brother?He_____over his lessons in his room (go)
Where is your brother?He ( is going ) over his lessons in his room (go)你的哥哥在哪儿?他正在他的房间里复习功课.根据语意可知这是现在进行时的句子.Listen look 等是进行时态的标志.要注意辨别使用.不懂可以问啊~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
is going 这里要用进行时,表示正在做什么。
Do you know any _____(science)in China?这题呢
scientist科学家
说话时正在发生 用现在进行时 is going
扫描下载二维码& “Jack and Mike were b...”习题详情
246位同学学习过此题,做题成功率65.8%
Jack and Mike were born on the same day and they look the same. The two children study in the same class. Jack works very hard on his study, but his brother Mike doesn’t like studying. He is not good at any of his lessons. He just likes playing computer games.One day, their teacher asks them to write a composition(作文) about “Mother” at the weekend. On Sunday night, Jack writes his and after that, he helps his mother do some housework. But Mike goes out to play tennis for a long time. After he sees his bag, he thinks of his homework. But he doesn’t know how to write it. He thinks hard and then he has a good idea.He goes into his brother’s bedroom and then finds Jack’s bag. He begins to copy the composition and then goes to bed happily. Two days later, his teacher asks Mike, “Can you tell me why your composition is the same as Jack’s?”“Of course, we have the same mother.”根据短文内容,选择正确答案(10分)【小题1】Why do Jack and Mike look the same?A、Because they live near each other.B、Because they are twins.C、Because they are in the same class.【小题2】Who is good at school work?A、Jack.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、Mike.&&&&&&&&&&& C、Jack and Mike.【小题3】What does Mike do when Jack writes his composition?A、Helps his mother do some housework.B、Writes his composition.C、Plays tennis.【小题4】What does the underlined word “copy” mean in Chinese?A、复制&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、抄袭&&&&&&&&&&& C、复印【小题5】Why does the teacher come to talk with Mike?A、Because Mike’s composition is the same as Jack’s.B、Because Mike writes a good composition.C、Because Mike doesn’t write his composition.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-山西省农业大学附属中学八年级上第三次月考英语试题
分析与解答
习题“Jack and Mike were born on the same day and they look the same. The two children study in the same class....”的分析与解答如下所示:
Jack和Mike是双胞胎,两个人在同所学校学习,Jack学习非常用功,而Mike对电脑游戏非常感兴趣。周末老师让学生就“妈妈”这个话题写篇作文,Jack很快写完作文并帮助妈妈做家务,而Mike在玩完之后才想起作文来,他不知道怎样写,于是就抄写了Jack的作文,老师发现他们的作文一样,于是问Mike的原因,Mike回答说他们是一个妈妈。【小题1】细节理解题,根据文中语句“Jack and Mike were born on the same day and they look the same.”理解可知。Jack和Mike是双胞胎,故长相一样,选B。【小题2】细节理解题,根据文中语句“Jack works very hard on his study,”理解可知。Jack的学习非常用功,故选A。【小题3】细节理解题,根据文中语句“Jack writes his and after that, he helps his mother do some housework. But Mike goes out to play tennis for a long time.”理解可知。Jack在写作文的时候Mike正在打网球,故选C。【小题4】词义理解推测题,根据文中语句“He begins to copy the composition and then goes to bed happily. Two days later, his teacher asks Mike, “Can you tell me why your composition is the same as Jack’s?””理解可知。Copy的含义是抄袭,故选B。【小题5】细节理解题,根据文中语句““Can you tell me why your composition is the same as Jack’s?””理解可知。Jack和Mike的作文一样,故选A。
短文介绍Mike和Jack r两人的长相,以及在学校的情况以及发生的一则小故事。在阅读时要对文章中的两个人物进行比较,注意他们之间的不同。做题时要前后兼顾,通读全文。应注意比较人物的不同之处,找出各自的特点。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Jack and Mike were born on the same day and they look the same. The two children study in the same c...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Jack and Mike were b...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Jack and Mike were born on the same day and they look the same. The two children study in the same class. Jack works very hard on his study, but his brother Mike doesn’t like studying. He is not good at any of his lessons. He just likes playing computer games.One day, their teacher asks them to write a composition(作文) about “Mother” at the weekend. On Sunday night, Jack writes his and after that, he helps his mother do some housework. But Mike goes out to play tennis for a long time. After he sees his bag, he thinks of his homework. But he doesn’t know how to write it. He thinks hard and then he has a good idea.He goes into his brother’s bedroom and then finds Jack’s bag. He begins to copy the composition and then goes to bed happily. Two days later, his teacher asks Mike, “Can you tell me why your composition is the same as Jack’s?”“Of course, we have the same mother.”根据短文内容,选择正确答案(10分)【小题1】Why do Jack and Mike look the same?A、Because they live near each other.B、Because they are twins.C、Because they are in the same class.【小题2】Who is good at school work?A、Jack. B、Mike. C、Jack and Mike.【小题3】What does Mike do when Jack writes his composition?A、Helps his mother do some housework.B、Writes his composition.C、Plays tennis.【小题4】What does the underlined word “copy” mean in Chinese?A、复制 B、抄袭 C、复印【小题5】Why does the teacher come to talk with Mike?A、Because Mike’s composition is the same as Jack’s.B、Because Mike writes a good composition.C、Because Mike doesn’t write his composition.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Jack and Mike were born on the same day and they look the same. The two children study in the same class. Jack works very hard on his study, but his brother Mike doesn’t like studying. He is not good at any of his lessons. He just likes playing computer games.One day, their teacher asks them to write a composition(作文) about “Mother” at the weekend. On Sunday night, Jack writes his and after that, he helps his mother do some housework. But Mike goes out to play tennis for a long time. After he sees his bag, he thinks of his homework. But he doesn’t know how to write it. He thinks hard and then he has a good idea.He goes into his brother’s bedroom and then finds Jack’s bag. He begins to copy the composition and then goes to bed happily. Two days later, his teacher asks Mike, “Can you tell me why your composition is the same as Jack’s?”“Of course, we have the same mother.”根据短文内容,选择正确答案(10分)【小题1】Why do Jack and Mike look the same?A、Because they live near each other.B、Because they are twins.C、Because they are in the same class.【小题2】Who is good at school work?A、Jack. B、Mike. C、Jack and Mike.【小题3】What does Mike do when Jack writes his composition?A、Helps his mother do some housework.B、Writes his composition.C、Plays tennis.【小题4】What does the underlined word “copy” mean in Chinese?A、复制 B、抄袭 C、复印【小题5】Why does the teacher come to talk with Mike?A、Because Mike’s composition is the same as Jack’s.B、Because Mike writes a good composition.C、Because Mike doesn’t write his composition.”相似的习题。温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
快快乐乐学英语,学好英语更快乐!
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(2696)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_087069',
blogTitle:'人教版新目标英语9年级Unit 2 I used to be afraid of the dark.单元练习题',
blogAbstract:'
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:1645套总数:5876217套专访:3346部会员:395265位
当前位置:
& 2012年高考化学课标人教版(三维设计)一轮复习:第5章 第2节 针对训练 测与评
2012年高考化学课标人教版(三维设计)一轮复习:第5章 第2节 针对训练 测与评
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:164次
资料类型:期中/期末
文档大小:203KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
95. All of them can take this job, but I want to know who is ______. A. the most careful B. more careful C. careful D. very careful 96. Tom writes so ______ that he doesn’t make any mistakes in his homework. A. careful B. careless C. carefully D. carelessly 97. ---_____ did you have the party last night? ---In the park. A. What B. Why C. When D. Where 98. ---Do you like song Backlight (逆光) sung by Singerporean pop star Stephanie Sun? ---Yes, it sounds really ______. A. delicious B. beautiful C. beautifully D. terrible 99. ---Can you understand me? ---Sorry, I can ______ understand you. A. hardly B. almost C. even D. ever 100. I’ll work ______ I can. A. so hardly as B. so hard as C. as hardly as D. as hard as 101. It is very ______ to listen to him. A. interested B. interesting C. interested in D. interest 102. Comrade Chen is ______ older than I. A. very B. more C. much D. quite 103. Peter runs ______ in our class. A. the fast B. faster C. fastest D. most
104. This egg smells ______, though it looks all right. A. good B. well C. bad D. badly 105. Wait a minute, I have _____ to tell you. A. something interested B. something interesting C. intereting something D. anything intereting 63. It is _____ nice of you to say so. A. truly B. true C. really D. real 64. This sweater doesn’t suit me. It’s a bit small.
Could you give me _______ one? A. a large B. a larger C. the largest 65. ---Who can run _____ in the 100-metre race in your class? ---I think Li Ping can. A. farther B. faster C. farthest D. fastest 66. She is good at the piano. And she can sing very _____. A. good B. well C. better D. worse 67. This year our school is _____ than it was last year. A. much more beautiful B. much beautiful C. the most beautiful D. beautiful 68. Liu Xiang is one of _____ players in the world. A. most popular B. more popular C. the most popular D. the popularest 69. The maths problem is _____ that one. A. not so easy as B. more easy than C. as easier than D. easy than 70. “Please don’t be angry with me,” said Amy laughingly. This made me even ______. A. angry B. angrier C. angriest 71. ---Why are you so ______? ---Because our ping-pong player Wang Liqin had won the world championship. A. excited B. exciting C. bored D. boring 72. I think Chinese is _____ than maths. A. interesting B. more interesting C. most interesting D. the most interesting 73. None of the students watched it ______. A. careful enough B. enough carefully C. carefully enough D. enough careful 74. _____ she eats, _____ she will be. A. M fat B. T fatter C. M the fatter D. T the fatter 75. I don’t think English if _____ Chinese. A. as important as B. not important as C. not so important D. important as 76. Miss Gao is a good English teacher. The students in her class _____ English. A. are interested in B. are interesing in C. are interested at D. are interesting to
77. The twins are together most of the time. So they never feel _____. A. alone B. lonely C. happily D. friendly 78. What a ______ cough! You seem ______ ill. A. terribly B. terrible C. terrible D. terribly 79. Jim is _____ at all his lessons. And I’m sure he’ll do very ______ in the exams. A. good B. well C. well D. good 80. You look _____ than before, why? A. more thin B. more thinner C. much more thin D. much thinner 81. Li Lei’s words made her ______. A. happily B. angrily C. crying D. angry 82. ---The accident was really terrible. ---Yes, it was. The young man on the bicycle was too ______. A. careless B. careful C. carelessly D. carefully 83. ---Which ocean is ____, The Atlantic or the Pacific? ---The Pacific. A. deep B. deeper C. deepest D. more deeper 84. Jim is good at maths, but his physics is _______. A. worse B. worst C. better D. best 85. ---This sweater is too expensive. I can’t afford it. ---How about this one? It’s much _______. A. cheap B. cheaper C. cheapest D. the cheapest 86. Please stay here. It’s raining ______ outside. A. hard B. hardly C. heavy 87. ---I feel really ______ before the interview. ---Take it easy. Sure you are the best. A. patient B. serious C. nervous D. cool 88. ---How was the weather yesterday? ---It was terrible. It rained _____. People could _____ go out. A. hardly B. hard C. hardly D. hard 89. Mount Qomolangma, “the roof (屋脊) of the world”, is as ______ as 8844.43 metres. A. high B. higher C. highest 90. ---Is your toothache getting better? ---No, it’s _____. A. bad B. serous C. worse D. the worst 91. It is very hot these days. And today is ______ day. A. hot B. hotter C. much hot D. the hottest 92. He is not so ______ in sailing as his father. A. interested B. interesting C. more interested D. more interesting 93. ---Which is _____, the sun, the moon or the earth? ---Of course the sun is. A. smaller B. the smallest C. biggest D. the biggest 94. ---You are standing too near to the TV. Can you move a bit ______? ---OK. Mum. Is it all right here? A. faster B. slower C. farther D. nearer 31. ---She eats meat than she did last year. ---That’s why she’s getting fatter. A. more B. less C. fewer D. much 32. I can type _____ than I can write by hand. A. fast B. much faster C. more faster D. fastest 33. ---What delicious cakes! ---They would taste _____ with butter. A. good B. better C. bad D. worse 34. ---Hi, Tom. Is your brother as active as you? ---No, he’s a quiet boy. He is _______. A. less outgoing than me B. not so calm as I
C. more active than I D. as outgoing as I
35. ---Do you like the two skirts? ---The yellow one is good but the green one looks ______. A. nicer B. nice C. best D. more nice 36. ---Have you decided which you’d like to buy, the black shirt or the yellow one? ---The black one. Because it is _______ of the two. A. the nicer B. the nicest C. nicer 37. Of the two Australian students, Masha is ______ one. I think you can find her easily. A. tallest B. the taller C. taller D. the tallest 38. I hope our life will be _____ in the future. A. better and better B. good and good C. good and better 39. 根据汉语完成句子
你的英语越来越好了。
Your English is getting ______ _______ ______. better
40. The busier he is, the _____ he feels. A. happily B. happy C. happier D. more happy 41. ---Remember, boys and girls. _____ you work, _____ result you will get. ---We know, Miss Gao. A. The better, the harder B. The harder, the better C. The harder, the good 42. ______ friends you have, ______ you will be. A. M happier B. T the happier C. More, more happy D. The more, the more happy 43. _____ you work, ______ knowledge you’ll get. A. T more B. T the more C. H the more D. H more 44. Now telephones are very popular and they are much ______ than before. A. cheap B. cheaper C. cheapest D. the cheapest 45. ---Mr Smith, would you please speak a little more _____? ---Sorry! I thought you could follow me. A. quietly B. quickly C. slowly D. politely 46. ---What does your cousin look like now? ---Oh, he is much ______ than before. A. strong B. stronger C. strongest D. too strong 47. ---Now the air in our hometown is even ______ than it was before. ---So we must do something to stop it. A. dirty B. better C. worse D. more better 48. The new road is much ____ than before. Six cars can pass it at the same time. A. larger B. wider C. farther D. rougher 49. Our life will be ______ better in the future. A. less B. much C. fewer 50. ---Who’s ______ basketball player in China now? Is it Yao Ming? ---No. It’s Sun Mingming. A. tall B. taller C. the tallest 51. Of all the sports shoes, John bought ______ pair. Then he had some money for socks. A. a cheaper B. the most wonderful C. the least expensive 52. English is one of ______ imporant subjects in our school. A. most B. the most C. more D. much more 53. Which boy is ______, Jim, Mike or Tom? A. taller B. the most tall C. the tallest D. the taller 54. Of all the ball games, I like baseball ______. it’s really my favorite. A. well B. good C. better D. best 55. Welcome to our hotel. It’s ______ in the city. A. good B. better C. best D. the best 56. Chinese is the language spoken by the ______ number of people in the world, but it’s not as ______ as English. A. widely spoken B. wide spoken C. widely speaking D. wide speaking 57. Carl felt _____ because he won the first prize in the school singing competition. A. interested B. proud C. angry D. worried 58. Sorry, I took your MP3 by mistake, I’ll be ______ careful next time. A. most B. more C. much 59. ---Why don’t you like pigs, Molly? ---Because they are ______. A. cute B. smart C. friendly D. ugly 60. Jake always makes us laugh, he is much ______ than his brother. A. fun B. funny C. funnier D. funniest 61. ---He is slow in studying. I wonder how he could get good results in the exam. ---No wonder he is always _____. A. lively B. hard-working C. kind-hearted D. helpful 62. The lake looks _____ in the moonlight. I often take a walk around it. A. wonderfully B. famous C. beautiful D. well 1. Many local people in Leshan prefer to go to _____ in Mount Emei for their summer holiday. A. somewhere cold B. cold somewhere C. somewhere cool D. cool somewhere 2. Can you tell me _____ about your friends? A. something different B. different anything C. different something 3. I have ______ to do today. A. anything important B. something important C. important nothing D. important something 4. It’s too cold here in winter. People have to wear _____ clothes. A. warm B. new C. beautiful D. expensive 5. ---Is there
______ in today’s newspaper? ---No, there’s ______. A. something unusual B. nothing unusual C. nothing unusual D. unusual nothing 6. ---I always listen to the teacher _____ in class. ---It’s very clever of you to do so. A. free B. freely C. careful D. carefully 7. You _____ ever saw computers years ago, but now they are everywhere. A. sometimes B. usually C. hardly D. almost 8. Alice _____ eats meat so that she can keep herself from getting too fat. A. rarely B. always C. nearly D. carefully 9. Zhou Feng has learned English for many years, but he can ______ understand the English speakers. A. hardly B. certainly C. always D. almost 10. Does your father walk _____ up with you? A. fast enough to catch B. enough fast catching C. enough fast to catch D. fast enough catching 11. Don’t worry. She can look after your pet ______. A. careful enough B. enough careful C. carefully enough D. enough carefully 12. After meeting my friend at the airport, I drove her ____ to the hotel. A. clearly B. directly C. luckily D. exactly 13. ---How was the weather yesterday? ---It was terrible. It rained _____ all day. A. strongly B. heavily C. hardly D. badly 14. People in different countries behave ______ when they eat dinner. A. politely B. differently C. healthily D. quietly 15. ---Can you catch what I said? ---Sorry, I can ______ understand it. A. almost B. hardly C. nearly D. never 16. ---Is the physics problem _______? ---Yes. I can work it out _____. A. easily B. easy C. ease D. easier 17. Will you please speak ______? I’m afraid I can’t follow you. A. loudly B. pleasantly C. slowly D. easily 18. ---How does Tony go to school every day? ---He has the _______ journey, so he walks to school. A. farthest B. longest C. nearest D. shortest 19. ---Which country has ______ population, Japan, India or China? ---Japan, of course. A. small B. smaller C. smallest D. the smallest 20. The price of this computer is the _____ of the three. A. smallest B. biggest C. highest D. tallest 21. The environment in our hometown is _____ than it was before. A. good B. worse C. better D. bad 22. The world is becoming smaller and smaller because the Internet brings us _______. A. near B. farther C. closer D. the closest 23. This maths problem is _____ that one.
A. so easy as B. as difficult as C. much difficult than D. less easier than 24. My father doesn’t like the color of the tie because it is too ______. A. dear B. short C. thin D. dark 25. Damel plays chess ______, if not better than, David. A. as well B. as well as C. so well D. as well as 26. ---Is chemistry more difficult than physics? ---No, chemistry isn’t as ______ as physics. A. easy B. difficult C. easier D. more difficult 27. Shark is getting old and cannot jump as _____ as he did. A. high B. higher C. highest D. much higher 28. Some people think that CD-ROMs will soon be _____ books. A. as more popular than B. the most popular than C. so popular as D. more popular than 29. Amy makes fewer mistakes than Frank. She does her homework _______. A. more carefully B. more carelessly C. more careful D. more careless 30. ---Dick, is Nick your twin brother? ---Yes, and I’m thirty minutes ______ than him. A. fatter B. taller C. heavier D. older
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 my good brother泰国 的文章

随机推荐