stomach hurtss翻译,,,,

我觉得我的胃特别难受 的翻译是:I feel my stomach hurts 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我觉得我的胃特别难受
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I feel particularly uncomfortable in my stomach
I feel my stomach hurts
I feel my stomach hurts
I feel that my stomach especially unhappy
I thought my stomach is specially uncomfortable
相关内容&aBy type,the Japanes mean blood type,and no acientific evidence can kill a widely held idea that blood tells all. 由类型,日本卑鄙血型和acientific证据不可能杀害一个广泛举行的想法血液告诉所有。 & aconryl conryl & a玛丽期盼很快返回到她的家乡 Mary hoped for returns very quickly to hers hometown & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!你需要医生来看看吗 Please input the text which you need to translate! You need doctor to have a look & aSchedule Network 日程表网络 & aHave
gone to Beijing 有您 去到北京 & a还没有吃过早饭呢 Has not had the breakfast & ai have been busy since i came here 自从我来这里,我是繁忙的 & aI changed to allow ourselves to be very strong. 我改变允许自己非常坚强。 & a光学读出红外成像系统探测温度为x的物体,温度变化 时,系统的响应信号为 When optics read-out image-forming infrared system survey temperature is x object, the temperature change, the system response signal is & a改变梦想 The change vainly hoped for & aMonsieur 100.000 DM 先生100.000 DM & a? ?维护和跟进一些重要的甲方,承建商、设计院及房产开发商,达成长期战略合作的共识 ? ? maintains and follows up some important the parties of the first part, construction business, the design institute and the real estate developer, achieves the long-term strategic cooperation the mutual recognition & aswab affected area with cotton buds or dilute in water for 擦拭受影响的区域与棉花芽或稀释在水中为 & asand flee 沙子出逃 & a語言不通 Language word impassability & a有性繁殖 Sexual reproduction & a20美元左右 About 20 US dollars & a账号或密码错误,登录失败 The account number or the password are wrong, register the defeat & aWOODside WOODside & a在过去几年里,他的变化很大 In past several years, his change was very big & aControlDeck ControlDeck & a陈先生会讲很多种语言,例如英语、法语和德语 Mr. Chen can speak very many languages, for example English, French and German & a十一万 110,000 & a我们努力想让他平静下俩,但他还是激动地大叫 We want to let him tranquilly diligently under both, but he yells excitedly & a前五名优胜者获奖 The first five superior victors win an award & awirdstoff spanische fiege 意志物质西班牙fiege & ayou are sdupid person 您是sdupid人 & a她靠做自由撰稿记者来维持生计 She depends on does writes a draft reporter to maintain the livelihood freely & a外交、安全说 The diplomacy, said safely & a我已经把他当成我的好朋友 I already regarded as him I the good friend & ahe useshis dictionary all the time. 他useshis字典一直。 & aI want to control my memory. 我想要控制我的记忆。 & asequentially displays the other function prompts of the set up group you have selected. 连续地显示您选择了设定小组的其他作用提示。 & a老师叫Tom不要再迟到了 Teacher called Tom not to want to be again late & a扒三文鱼野菌芦笋汁 Digs up the salmon wild fungus bamboo shoots juice & a起初沉默让女孩害怕,但过了片刻,她变得习惯了。 At first silences lets the girl be afraid, but the moment, she has become is used to it. & aThis allows for more than three times the volume of air to be 这考虑到超过三倍空气的容量是 & a丹尼尔考虑的很周到,他总是想到别人先于自己 Daniel considers very thoroughly, he always thought others are before oneself & acheck their meanings in a dictionary. 检查他们的意思在字典。 & a今天我们班来了一个新英语老师,他叫廖云超,来自广西。他长得很帅,戴了-幅很有趣的眼镜。他又高又瘦。他喜欢运动,特别是打篮球。他也喜欢吃零食,他英语特别的好,他下定决心带我们学好英语。他打算以后教-批英语高才生。我认为他放假后去旅游。他很幽默,我们都很喜欢他。 Today our class has come a new English teacher, his name is Liao Yunchao, comes from Guangxi.He is long very gracefully, has worn - very interesting eyeglasses.His Gao Youshou.He likes the movement, specially plays the basketball.He also likes eating the between-meal snack, his English special good, & a我在等他 I am waiting for him & a我的特长是画画,唱歌,跳舞 My special skill is paints pictures, sings, dances & aseborreguladora matificante seborreguladora matificante & aturn-of-the-century 世纪初 & athere are few eggs
for supper would you please buy some carrots and cabbages on your way home? 有少量蛋 为晚饭请您是否会买一些红萝卜和圆白菜在您的途中家庭? & aMr Jenkins lives in a town. he works in a museum. There are a lot of old wonderful things in it. He likes his work and goes to work on time. jenkins先生生活在镇。 他在博物馆工作。 有很多老美妙的事在它。 他喜欢他的工作并且去研究时间。 & a落日独隐 Setting sun alone hidden & a我都是为了你 I todo est para usted & a20世纪80年代,美国委婉语在金钱、疾病、政治和战争等话题中用得最多 1980s, the American euphemism in topics and so on money, disease, politics and war uses many & a江甯區龍眠大道618號 Jiang Ningqu dragon dormancy main road 618 & a法式香草扒野菌 The Buddhist ritual procedures vanilla digs up the wild fungus & adoes anyone else want to get a B 做任何人想要得到B & aI must make an effort, learned to play the guitar, and its purpose is my favorite Wong Chi Ling 我必须做努力,学会弹吉他,并且它的目的是我喜爱的Wong希腊字母x陵 & aPEABODY ESSEX 皮博迪ESSEX & a我觉得我的胃特别难受 I thought my stomach is specially uncomfortable &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
hurts 怎么读
dahuntun167
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
hurts 英 ['hɜːts]\x09 &美 ['hɜːts]\x09  n.伤害;疼痛名词hurt的复数形式用作名词 (n.)This hurts the poor and threatens sovereignty.这伤害了穷人,也威胁到主权.Nothing hurts more than a bad tooth.疼痛莫胜于坏牙.My wrist hurts from too much typing.我的手腕因为打字太多而疼痛起来.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:my toe hurts是什么意思?
my toe hurts
问题补充:
我的脚趾疼
我的脚趾创伤
我的脚趾创伤
我的脚趾疼
我的脚趾痛
我来回答: