What is junk food?
对了,在你看来,什么是垃圾食品?
Well, in your eyes, what is junk food?
你所说的垃圾食品指什么?
Peter: What do you mean by junk food ?
对垃圾食品是什么?。
what about junk food?
许多人第一次能够想吃什么就吃什么——通常是垃圾食品或高脂肪零食。
Many people who are on their own for the first time start by eating anything they want — usually junk food and high-fat snacks.
不管发生什么,他们的观点对垃圾食品,他们会不受欢迎的想法让他们选择减少。
No matter what their views towards junk food are, they would not welcome the idea of having their choices reduced.
你什么时候能放弃垃圾食品而吃健康食品。
When are you going to give up junk food and eat something healthy?
问题:我通常会在下午3点时饿,然后我就会吃掉我眼前的垃圾食品,不管是什么。
PROBLEM: I am starving at about 3:00 in the afternoon, and I eat whatever junk food is in sight.
迈克:我理解。所以,想吃什么就吃什么是没有错的。但是像垃圾食品就要逐渐不吃了。
Mike: I see. So, there's nothing wrong with eating whatever you like, but you should just slowly phase out the really deplorable stuff, like junk food.
我想不出什么理由我们要把钱浪费在垃圾食品上。
I see no reason why we should waste money on junk food.
另一个问题就是这项研究并没有成立是否垃圾食品的内在特性会降低智力,或者有其他什么原因。
Another problem is that the study does not establish whether intrinsic properties of junk food cause the reduced intelligence, or whether it's something else.
请略过通道的中枢,那里全是垃圾食品,像汽水啊,零食啊什么的。
Skip the center aisles. That's where you'll find the junk food, like sodas and snack foods.
关于垃圾食品的另一件事:当你身处一片新大陆时你会发现一些十分有趣的素的垃圾食品供你选择,迄今为止最好的选择是在印度,至于是什么那得让你自己去发现咯。
Another thing about junk food: when you’re in new lands you will find some very interesting choices in vegan junk food! The best, by far, is in India.
关于垃圾食品的另一件事:当你身处一片新大陆时你会发现一些十分有趣的素的垃圾食品供你选择,迄今为止最好的选择是在印度,至于是什么那得让你自己去发现咯。
Another thing about junk food: when you're in new lands you will find some very interesting choices in vegan junk food! The best, by far, is in India. I'll let you discover it for yourself. ;
问问你的同学他们喜欢吃什么。列出这些食物并确定它们是否是垃圾食品。
Ask your classmates what they like to eat. Make a list of the foods and decide if what they eat is junk food or not.
我明白了。所以,这和你吃什么没有关系,但是你必须逐渐淘汰那些杂乱的事物,如垃圾食品。
Mike: I see. So, there's nothing wrong with eating whatever you like, but you should just slowly phase out the really deplorable stuff, like junk food.
初到一处,想要快速了解本地文化乃至民生百态,没有什么比花上半个钟头,推着超市手推车到里面探究下新奇的垃圾食品更好的方式了。
For a quick, instant immersion course in the life and culture of a place, there's nothing better than a half-hour spent pushing a cart, puzzling over unfamiliar junk food.
我明白了。所以无论你喜欢吃什么东西都没有错,但是你应该逐步改掉像吃垃圾食品一样的东西。
我明白了。所以无论你喜欢吃什么东西都没有错,但是你应该逐步改掉像吃垃圾食品一样的东西。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!我总是喜欢吃垃圾食品 的翻译是:I always likes eating junk food 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我总是喜欢吃垃圾食品
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I always like to eat junk food
I always likes eating junk food
I always likes eating junk food
I always like to eat junk food
I always like eating trash food
相关内容&aof faith. 信念。 & aorder black cartridge 命令黑弹药筒 & astopping the traffic 停止交通 & a敢跟我比吗? Dares to compare with me? & a良質のベストアルバムを 最佳的册页质量好 & awhen you take away the feeling,the passion,the romancd,and you find out you still care for the person. 当您拿走感觉时,激情, romancd和您仍然发现您照料人。 & a桂林山水甲天下,阳朔山水甲桂林 Guilin scenery armor world, Yangshuo scenery armor Guilin & aDuring transportation ,handling and erection work all items to be transported larger structural components or individual parts must be carefully attached and properly secured at the marked points to hoisting tackle and load suspension devices which must have adequate carrying capacity. 在运输期间,必须仔细地附有和适当地巩固处理和架设工作所有项目是被运输的更大的结构组分或各自的零件在明显点到卷扬滑车和装载必须有充分运载量的悬浮设备。 & a断面收缩率 Reduction of area & aDancing elegant 跳舞典雅 & ayou sometime tell a lie 您某时告诉谎言 & a爱笑的女孩 Loves girl who smiles & a我想买“W32l32" 但是选择不了尺码 能否直接帮我添加进我的购物车 Whether but did I want to buy “W32l32” the choice measurement to help me to increase my shopping cart directly & a务实,自信,有责任感,具有坚强的意志和乐观的精神 Practical, self-confident, has the sense of responsibility, has the strong will and the optimistic spirit & aPOTERYAL NOMEROV NEZNAYU POTERYAL NOMEROV NEZNAYU & a短袖衬衫 Short sleeve shirt & aLi Ming's hometown has been changing a lot these years. 李Ming的故乡改变很多这些岁月。 & a看来你没有用过这聊天工具吧 Looked like you do not have useful this to chat the tool & aLeaf Lettuce 散叶莴苣 & aDaddy, what do you see 爸爸,什么您看见 & aYou can adjust the default time zone setting below 您能调整默认时间区域设置如下 & a他的工作是在幼儿园里照看儿童 His work is looks after the child in the kindergarten & aI ___carefully but ___nothing I ___carefully but ___nothing & a暑假期间她每天看一次 Summer vacation period she looks at one time every day & asusan hits ather birthday party。 苏珊击中ather生日聚会。 & a我们为什么不到西湖去 Why don't we go to Xihu & amaybe! 可能! & a你能不能具体一点 Can you concrete & a这本书帮助我们了解中国人的饮食习惯。 This book helps us to understand Chinese's diet custom. & a清和园茶店 Clear and garden tea shop & a我们花了几个小时去购物。 We spent for several hours to go to the shopping. & a我想在中国找一位笔友 I want to look for a pen pal in China & aNow play the game "what did she say ?"From qroups of three and carry on conversations like this.remember tochange roles 现在播放比赛“什么她说?“从qroups三和继续交谈象this.remember tochange角色 & aWait for my happiness 等待我的幸福 & a它在峨眉山顶上 It on Omei summit & a一定很特殊了 Was certainly very special & a作弊是不对的 Cheats is not right & aξνμπξρπξομο [xnmpxrpxomo] & a早餐是一天中最重要的一餐,因为它提供的能量和营养素是占全天总需求量的百分之三十以上。 The breakfast is in one day most important one meal, because it provides the energy and the nutrient are occupy the entire day total demand above 30%. & a能把你的手给我吗 Can give yours hand I & aspecialize
university 专门研究 在(某一主题)在学院或大学 & a最后每个大城市都有机场你可以轻松的到达从而更好的享受这次旅行,反之,你可能花费很多时间和精力在去一些小地方的路上。 Thus finally each big city all has the airport you to be possible relaxed to arrive well enjoys this travel, otherwise, you possibly spend the very much time and the energy in go to some small places on the road. & a随着时间的推移,我们遇到越来越多的困难 Along with the time passage, we encounter more and more many difficulties & a尝一尝 Tastes & avocabuary vocabuary & a总是我在说 I was always saying & a下雨的中秋节 Rains Midautumn Festival & a在宾馆大门口 In guesthouse front door mouth & a端部出线采用4复合导线 The nose going beyond a line uses 4 composite conductors & a但愿人长久,千里共婵娟! Hopes the human to be long-time, the great distance is altogether beautiful! & a。。。。的数量 。。。。Quantity & a就这样吧!我累了,不想再想,不想再说,不想再做了 Like this! I have been tired, does not want again to think, does not want again to say, did not want again to do & a19All the family members gather together and celebrate Thanksgiving Day. 家庭成员一起会集并且庆祝感恩天的19All。 & a妈妈那时候很辛苦才把我给生出来,所以我一直很爱我妈妈 Mother very is at that time laborious only then gives me lives, therefore I love my mother continuously very much & apassenger car 客车 & a我总是喜欢吃垃圾食品 I always like eating trash food &有些严格素食者食用大量的垃圾食品,健康因此受损。
Some vegans eat a lot of junk, and their health suffers for it.
许多人直言,她们会冲到最近的快餐连锁店,买大量的垃圾食品,还有一些则把自己埋在甜点和油炸食品中。
Many said they raced to the nearest fast food outlet, while others craved sweets and fatty foods.
前两组没有任何的反作用,而第三组使用大量垃圾食品的老鼠变得非常肥胖,并开始上瘾。
There were no adverse effects on the first two groups, but the rats who ate as much junk food as they wanted quickly became very fat and started bingeing.
喝大量的水,不再吃垃圾食品和快餐。注意:我们吃的大多数食物,米和一些袋装谷物保存方式令其已失去能量-给予的能力。
Drinking plenty water, stop eating junks or fast foods, Note that most foods we eat, rice and some bagged grains are preserved in such a way that they have lost energy - giving ability.
人工调味品和人工色素:人工调味品和人工色素与许多种类的癌症的引发存在相关性,特别是当人们大量地摄入垃圾食品的时候。
Artificial Flavorings and Colors: Associated with various types of cancers, especially when consumed in large amounts in a diet of junk food.
一项小的研究,出版在2007年的《精神心理学报告》里。研究发现,吃大量有机食物的人与吃垃圾食品的人不同。
A small study published in 2007 in Psychological Reports found that the dreams of people who ate a high amount of organic food differed from those who ate "junk foods."
这样导致许多女人吸收了太多的卡路里,并没有注意到大量垃圾食品。
This lead to many women consuming way too many calories, not to mention lots of junk food.
和克里斯蒂安斯塔德市一样,在加利福尼亚和威斯康辛,食品加工业和乳牛厂产生出大量的垃圾,而矿物燃料供应却不足。
Like Kristianstad, California and Wisconsin produce a bounty of waste from food processing and dairy farms but an inadequate supply of fossil fuel to meet their needs.
几年来,垃圾食品成为快乐的代名词,食用大量这类食物使人上瘾。
Over the years these junk foods can become a substitute for happiness and will lead bingers to become addicted.
在07年《心理学报告》上发表的一项小型研究发现吃大量有机食物的人们的梦和那些吃“垃圾食品”人做的梦不一样。
A small study published in 2007 in Psychological Reports found that the dreams of people who ate a high amount of organic food differed from those who ate "junk foods."
儿童肥胖加起来是过去25年儿童肥胖人数的3。3倍,肥胖大多数由于沙发薯片的生活方式和食用大量快速,泡沫,垃圾类食品而引起的。
This adds up to a 3.3-fold increase in childhood obesity over the past 25 years, mostly due to couch-potato lifestyles and the surging sales of fast, fizzy, and junky food.
已经大量的研究揭示了食物价格,尤其是垃圾食品的价格和体重直接的关系。
Numerous studies have shown a relationship between the price of food, especially junk food, and body weight.
以色列的研究人员说,老鼠在大量摄取一种叫做果糖的天然糖之后,似乎比其他老鼠衰老得更快,而甜味垃圾食品吃得太多的人同样更容易衰老。
Rats that eat high levels of a natural sugar known as fructose seem to age faster than other rats--and the same could be true for people who eat too much sweet junk food, said Israeli researchers.
农村也有大量的有机垃圾,如农业生产中产生的秸秆、大中型养殖场排泄物、食品加工业残渣等。
Besides, in country there are many organic wastes such as the straw, animal dejection, residua in food industry, and so on.
还有些食品含有大量的防腐剂、增色剂,食用过多会损伤肝脏严重破坏维生素 ……垃圾食品的危害是多么可怕啊!
Also some food contains a lot of preservative, graces agent, eat too much will damage the liver damage vitamin… The dangers of junk food is how terrible! ! ! ! !
还有些食品含有大量的防腐剂、增色剂,食用过多会损伤肝脏严重破坏维生素 ……垃圾食品的危害是多么可怕啊!
Also some food contains a lot of preservative, graces agent, eat too much will damage the liver damage vitamin… The dangers of junk food is how terrible! ! ! ! !
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!英[d???k fu:d]
美[d???k fud]
phr. 垃圾食品,无营养食品,垃圾食物
Junk food like hamburgers and hot dogs
像汉堡包和热狗之类的垃圾食品
She never eats junk food.
她从来不吃垃圾食品。
1.food that tastes good but is high in calories having little nutritional value
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.They classify it as a junk food, along with greasy French fries, potato chips, and hamburgers.
他们把它归类为一种垃圾食物,和油腻的薯条、洋芋片以及汉堡一样。
2.The trend has been blamed on junk food and lack of exercise.
人们把青少年超重的趋势归咎于"垃圾食品"和缺乏锻炼。
3.Eating too much junk food is bad for your health.
垃圾食品吃得太多对健康有害。
好文推荐:抑制食欲,中文例句,英文例句-词都网
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 抑制食欲
Hot and humid weather naturally inhibits the appetite.
炎热和潮湿的气候自然会抑制食欲。
Role of central neuromedin U in regulating feeding behavior is partially mediated by the melanocortin pathway
中枢NMU抑制食欲作用受黑皮质激素受体途径部分介导
The study, by the Sao Paulo Heart Hospital, showed many women choose to smoke to suppress their appetite.
圣保罗心脏病医院进行的这项调查显示许多妇女选择吸烟来抑制食欲。
To temporarily counteract weight gain our laser therapists treat energy points which speed up your metabolism and suppress appetite.
为了临时阻止体重增加,速克的激光治疗人员会通过照射能量点来加速新陈代谢并且抑制食欲。
Exercising after meals can help promote weight loss by boosting hormones that suppress appetite, say UK scientists.
英国科学家指出,用餐后的运动可以促进抑制食欲的荷尔蒙分泌,因而有助于减重。
Suppressing or causing loss of appetite.
使食欲减退的抑止或引起食欲缺乏的
inhibit desires [impulses]
抑制欲望 [冲动]
Development of Anti-satiety Egg-yolk Antibodies to Improve Feed Intake of Sows during Lactation P
利用抗食欲抑制因子卵黄抗体提高母猪泌乳期采食量的研究
At last she conquered all desire.
她终于抑制全部欲望。
self- not indulging an appetite especially for food or drink.
自我压抑;特别是对食物和饮料不纵容食欲。
To suppress or restrain(behavior, an impulse, or a desire)consciously or unconsciously.
压抑,抑制有意识地或潜意识地压制或抑制(行为、冲动或欲望)
assuage one's hunger, thirst, grief, longing, etc
充饥、 解渴、 减轻悲痛、 抑制欲念.
They are the probation subduing the heart to human joys.
它们不过是抑制情欲的一种考验。
His senses and reasons inhibited his wrong desires or impulses.
他的理智抑制了不正当的欲望或冲动。
indulge to satiety, as of one's appetite.
不节制某人的食欲以至过饱。
Lack of temperance, as in the indulgence of an appetite or a passion.
缺乏节制,如放纵食欲或情绪
Everyone should keep his appetites and passions under
每个人都应该控制自己的食俗和情欲。
Our system of appetite control is completely unpicked by the junk food diet."
我们的食欲控制系统完全被垃圾食品搞乱了。”

我要回帖

更多关于 垃圾食品用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐