caltrops意动用法是什么意思思及用法

当前位置: &
产量多的英文
英文翻译fruitful&&&& h ...&&&& more&&&&fruitful&&&&fruitfully&&&&polyuria&&&& ou ...&&&&fleetful&&&&frequent micturition with profuse urin ...&&&&frequent small meals&&&&vector polygon&&&&vector polygon&&&& pluviose&&&& profuse menstruatio ...&&&&weight polynomial&&&&full-bottomed
例句与用法The output of this factory is two - thirds larger than that of that factory这个工厂的产量比那个工厂的产量多三分之二。 3 the yield is many3产量多More films naturally means more actors and actresses . in consequence , the sixties were also fertile in movie stars故事片产量多,自然需要演员多,因此六十年代粤语片的新星也特别多。 Wuyi is the hometown of fluorite for the large amount , high quality . fluorite is also called as soft crystal because of its natural intrinsic quality武义有“萤石之乡”之称,产量多,品位高,质量好。萤石因其晶莹绚丽、玲珑剔透、天然多色,被宝石届誉为“软水晶” 。 Sailling against the current is the very important period of spawning and feeded in the whole life time . the best fishing season is from december to the next febuary and april to june分布于北太平洋西部近海我国的黄海和渤海产量多,东海较少渔期分春秋两季, 4 - 5月份为春汛。 Having no heat thermostatically device , liquid level automatically controlled , spraying and filtration economizes the cost , be easy and simple to handle , strong ability to clean , be suitable for the products that is large output , complicated and difficult to clean设有加热恒温装置,液位自动控制,喷淋、循环过滤节约成本,操作简便,洗净能力较强,适合产量多、复杂、难洗的产品。 Located in central tainan county at the foot of mount wushan on the western end of the alishan range , kuantien largely comprises fertile plains irrigated by the waters of the wushantou reservoir , and produces an abundance of agricultural products including rice , sugar cane , oranges and water caltrops由于官田乡多为平地,又有乌山头水库的水源灌溉,农产品产量多而丰富,主要农产有稻米甘蔗柳丁菱角等,是传统典型农村社区,也以菱角产量称首全台,被称为菱角故乡。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
产量多的英文翻译,产量多英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译产量多,产量多的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedCaleb的海词问答与网友补充:
Caleb的相关资料:
caleb的相关缩略词,共有1条
计算机应用技术和业务。物流有限公司
相关词典网站:您要找的是不是:
n. 蒺藜(一种植物)
n. 大锅;大汽锅
['kaeltr?p]
n. 蒺藜(一种植物)
铁蒺藜(Caltrops):看起来像四根铁钉构成的立体锥,不论怎么放,至少有一根尖刺朝上。你可以把铁蒺藜洒在地上以拖延甚至伤害敌人。
基于47个网页-
暗黑破坏神3——Beta阶段职业详解:“狩魔猎人”四 ...
○戒律技能Discipline
◇蒺藜 (Caltrops)
◇翻筋斗 (Vault) ...
基于8个网页-
缓速陷阱(Caltrops):说实在的,小编并不大明白Blizzard为什么要将缓速陷阱放在恶魔猎手使用的初期技能。
基于8个网页-
【食品词典】C2 ...
calpis 乳浊液
caltrops 栗子泥
calvacin 马勃素
基于7个网页-
水下有红菱
发射铁蒺藜炮弹
更多收起网络短语
- 引用次数:5
The granular size of more than 85% of water caltrop starch from three varieties was ranged 7.96- 63.37 μm.
3 种菱角淀粉85% 以上的淀粉颗粒分布都在7.96~63.37μm 范围内。
参考来源 -
蒺藜科 (zygophyllaceae) 美洲蒺藜属 (kallstroemia) 植物 [亦作 calthrop, caltrap]
棘;海绵骨针
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[ 'kaeltr?p ]
tropical annual procumbent poisonous subshrub having fruit that splits int serious pasture weed
a plant of the genus Trapa bearing spiny four-pronged edible nutlike fruits
Mediterranean annual or biennial herb having pinkish to purple flowers surrounded by spine- naturalized in America
以上来源于:
['kaeltr?p]
铁蒺藜,三角钉
【植物】蒺藜科 (Zygophyllaceae) 美洲蒺藜属 (Kallstroemia) 植物 [亦作 calthrop, caltrap]
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
(also caltrap or calthrop)
any tropical or subtropical plant of the zygophyllaceous genera Tribulus and Kallstroemia that have spiny burs or bracts 蒺藜
When Hidden Caltrops ends, target foe takes 15…63 damage and is Crippled for 5…17 seconds.
同时该降咒终止时,目标受到(15…63)伤害并且遭受「残废」病症(5…17)秒。
For a time I kept recalling the vegetables and fruits I ate as a child in my old home: caltrops , horse-beans, water bamboo shoots, musk-melons.
我有一时,曾经屡次忆起儿时在故乡所吃的蔬果:菱角,罗汉豆,茭白,香瓜。
Twenty women with loads of purple red water chestnuts, green water caltrops and snow-white lotus roots walking in a single file, like willows swaying in the wind, were a wonderful sight!
一二十个姑娘媳妇,挑着一担担紫红的荸荠、碧绿的菱角、雪白的连枝藕,走成一长串,风摆柳似的嚓嚓地走过,好看得很。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!water caltrop
菱角;扎草
中国食谱如何译成英语?, ...
莲子 lotus seed
菱角 water caltrops
马蹄梨 water chestnut ...
基于5个网页-
水下有红菱
更多收起网络短语
扎草,密生眼子菜
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
water caltrop
a variety of water chestnut
以上来源于:
water caltrop
=water chestnut
【植物】扎草,密生眼子菜
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
Boys and Girls with clothes of Han Dynasty, come out with water bowls, guavas, water caltrops, lotus roots and persimmons.
一群身着汉服的青年男女,各自手捧水碗、石榴、菱角、莲藕、柿子款款出场。
For a time I kept recalling the vegetables and fruits I ate as a child in my old home: caltrops , horse-beans, water bamboo shoots, musk-melons.
我有一时,曾经屡次忆起儿时在故乡所吃的蔬果:菱角,罗汉豆,茭白,香瓜。
Twenty women with loads of purple red water chestnuts, green water caltrops and snow-white lotus roots walking in a single file, like willows swaying in the wind, were a wonderful sight!
一二十个姑娘媳妇,挑着一担担紫红的荸荠、碧绿的菱角、雪白的连枝藕,走成一长串,风摆柳似的嚓嚓地走过,好看得很。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!菱角是什么意思_菱角在线翻译_菱角什么意思_菱角的意思_菱角的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
菱角是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
菱角是什么意思 菱角在线翻译 菱角什么意思 菱角的意思 菱角的翻译 菱角的解释 菱角的发音 菱角的同义词 菱角的反义词 菱角的例句
菱角 基本解释菱角[líng jiao]词典:鳕鱼。词典:菱角,荸荠。词典:扎草,菱角;密生眼子菜。菱角 汉英大词典菱角[líng jiao] water caltrop菱角 网络解释1. Trapa manshurica:目的:研究菱角(Trapa manshurica)提取物对荷瘤小鼠免疫功能的影响.方法:采用菱角提取物对肝癌腹水细胞H22进行体内实验,观察菱角提取物对荷瘤小鼠生长的影响及小鼠体重的变化;采用MTT法测定淋巴细胞增殖率;将小鼠灌胃给菱角提取物,2. 2. water caltrop:fig 无花果 | water caltrop 菱角 | almond 杏仁3. water chestnut:water cart 卖水车 | water chestnut 菱角 | water chute 滑漕4. 菱角什么意思4. water caltrops,water chestnut:walnut seeds 核桃 | water caltrops,water chestnut 菱角 | watermelon seeds西瓜籽菱角 双语例句1. 由于河北多暴雨,汛期洪水利用白洋淀调节水量,淀区又是华北重要的渔业基地,1955年曾产鱼170万斤,白洋淀所产苇席质地柔软,产量占全国的40%,还生产莲子,菱角以及大量水禽,淀区又是当地的水上运输主要干线。&&&&As the Hebei more storms, floods, the use of flood season Baiyangdian regulation of water, lake area is an important fishery base in North China in 1955 had produced 1.7 million pounds of fish, soft reed mat produced Baiyangdian output accounted for 40% of the country, but also produce lotus, water chestnut and a large number of water birds, lake area has is the local water transport main lines.2. 他们正在吃菱角,一只只如同深紫红色的嘴唇包着白牙。&&&&They were eating ling, water chestnuts about the size and shape of a Cupid's bow mouth.3. 用不同浓度的罗田铁菱角乙醇提取物对4种细菌、1种酵母菌和l种霉菌进行抑菌实验。&&&&The study on the inhibition effect of the ethanol extract of Smilax davidiana A. DC on 4 kinds of germs, 1 kind of yeast and 1 kind of mould was reported.4. 结果表明,铁菱角乙醇提取物对金黄色葡萄球菌、苏云金芽孢杆菌、大肠杆菌和枯草芽孢杆菌的最低抑菌浓度分别为0.12、0.16、0.48和0.42g/12 ml培养基,提取物对产黄青霉和啤酒酵母的生长无明显抑制作用。&&&&The minimal inhibitory concentration of the ethanol extract of S. davidiana A. DC on Staphylococcus aureus was 0.12g/12 ml culture medium, Bacillus thuringiensis was 0.16 g/12 ml, Escherichia coli was 0.48 g/12 ml, and Bacillus subtilis was 0.42 g/12 ml. However, the inhibition effect of the ethanol extract of S. davidiana A.5. 因为我认为那是一个极其不自由、极其自以为是、极其受人摆布、极其磨菱角、极其忐忑、极其被压抑、极其面临不公、。。。&&&&In my opinion because it is an extremely non-free, extremely opinionated, but very subject to the mercy of people, extremely wear Caltrop extremely perturbed, extremely depressed and extremely facing unfair...6. 在中国、印度等地,菱角萤叶甲是菱角上的毁灭性害虫。&&&&The water chestnut beetle, Galerucella birmanica Jacoby, is a destructive pest of water chestnut in China, India etc..7. 结果表明,东湖水体污染严重,其中水果湖超过地面水环境质量Ⅴ类水标准,处于高度富营养化状态;庙湖次之,属于Ⅳ类水;郭郑湖受到水果湖和庙湖的影响,已超过Ⅲ类水标准,水体功能退化;菱角湖、牛巢湖、筲箕湖、喻家湖、汤林湖和后湖开始受到不同程度的污染,水质在Ⅰ—Ⅲ类之间,个别指标严重超标。&&&&The result of the research indicates that the water contamination in the lake has been grave. In the Shuiguo Lake, the pollution is so serious that the water qulity is beyond class Ⅴ of standard of water enviroment. Affected by the Shuiguo Lake and the Miao Lake, the water qulity in Guozhen Lake has been reduced beyond classⅢ and
Pollution begins to harm, in different degrees, the Linjiao Lake, the Liuchao Lake, the Xiaoji Lake, the Yujia Lake, the Tanglin lake and the Hou lake. The water qualities of these lakes range from class Ⅰ to Ⅲ. Moreover in some of these lakes some targets of the water quality are under the standard level.8. 烈阳西斜,天色渐暗,反射着白光的大地也慢慢褪出了原来的菱菱角角。&&&&Lie Yang West Ramp, the sky dimming, reflecting the white light of the earth are slowly faded out of the original Lingling angle corner.9. 9. 步骤 2:把黄瓜,黄梨,芒果,青苹果切成菱角丢下去再搅。&&&&Step 2: cut cucumber, pineapple, mangos, green apples to tetrahedron and throw them in.10. 是什么磨平了你的菱角我不感兴趣。&&&&It doesn`t interest me what planets are squaring your moon.11. 11. 雪花激起了爱情的波浪,让我在她的菱角上画上了你的影子。&&&&&&The snowflake had irritated the waves of love and made me outline your form on her edges and corners.12. 奥特曼博士解释道,由于新生儿只能看到黑色和白色,所以只有那些有明显差异或有菱角的物体才能吸引他们的注意。&&&&&&Because a newborn can only see in black and white, he notices contrast or the edges of objects.13. 13. 目的 分离提取菱角粗多糖并进行体外抑瘤作用研究。&&&&&&Objective To extract the crude polysaccharides from water-caltrop and to study their antitumor effect in vitro.14. 另一种南方独有的中秋美食就是形状古怪的菱角。&&&&&&In the south, the taro harvest is ready. These are little yams15. 六分钟,工作的辛苦与压力,让自己喘不过来气,自己的脾气也在这样的环境中被消磨殆尽,菱角分明的我们,也逐渐变得圆滑事故。&&&&&&Later on I will upload my pics of this ceremony.16. 菱角的解释16. 就好像被人用磨刀石,把原本身上的菱角一点点磨去。&&&&&&Currently, i just want a simple life, with a simple University degree and part-time job.17. 淀内水产资源丰富,现有鱼类31种,盛产鲤、鲫、鳝、鳜、青虾、河蟹、田鸡、田螺及菱角、鸡头米、莲藕、芦苇等。&&&&&&Sediment rich in aquatic resources within the existing 31 species of fish, rich in carp, crucian carp, eel, mandarin fish, freshwater shrimp, crab, frog, snail and caltrop, beheaded rice, lotus roots, reeds and so on.18. 从传奇到幻想又转换到征途,我所在写下的心情文字文章颇多,褒贬不一,我也历来因说话苛刻言辞锋利咄咄逼人而闻名,得罪人无数却不以为然,其实是老公的仁厚和胸襟却一次次为我化解抵挡了无数的仇怨和指责,而我锋利的菱角也渐渐被老公的温柔如水所软化,所谓近朱者赤,虽然我无法达到他那样的境界,但是起码旷世猫猫已经几乎在世界频道上终结了与人唇枪舌战不把敌人羞辱讥讽得无还嘴之力绝不罢休的场面,与人生气其实是自己生气,退一步海阔天空,难听话少了,朋友也就自然多了。&&&&&&Also from the legend to switch to the journey of fantasy, the feelings of my characters to write the article, there has been quite mixed, I have always been due to speak harsh words known for aggressive cutting edges, but not offended countless people, in fact, is the husband's generosity and vision has first time for me to resolve to resist the numerous仇怨and accusations, and I also sharp Caltrop husband gradually softened by the gentle water, the so-called近朱者赤, although I can not reach the level he did, but at least knew almost Cat channel in the world with the end of the唇枪舌战not to humiliate the enemy was not ridiculed还嘴will never give up the power of the scene is vibrant with life itself, the broader picture, not less obedient, and friends will be more natural the.19. 图2:又称「菱角鸟」的水雉,脚趾很长,可以轻松地在水生植物的叶子上行走。&&&&&&The Pheasanttailed Jacana, with its large feet can easily maneuver its elf across the aquatic vegetation.20. 20. 他在本省督军署当秘书,那位大帅留的菱角胡子,就像仁丹广告上移植过来的,好不威武。&&&&&&When he was a secretary at the office of the provincial military governor, the marshal's caltrop mustache was so impressive that it looked like it had been transplanted from a Jen-tan medicine advertisement菱角是什么意思,菱角在线翻译,菱角什么意思,菱角的意思,菱角的翻译,菱角的解释,菱角的发音,菱角的同义词,菱角的反义词,菱角的例句,菱角的相关词组,菱角意思是什么,菱角怎么翻译,单词菱角是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐