定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢务农是什么意思_务农在线翻译_务农什么意思_务农的意思_务农的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
务农是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
务农是什么意思 务农在线翻译 务农什么意思 务农的意思 务农的翻译 务农的解释 务农的发音 务农的同义词 务农的反义词 务农的例句
务农 基本解释务农[wù nóng]词典:农家;农田;农场,农庄;畜牧场。词典:泥土;土地,国土;滋生地,温床;粪尿,肥料。词典be engaged in agriculture:务农。词典:务农;种庄稼。务农 汉英大词典务农[wù nóng]be en be a farmer:  例:以务农为业     be a peasant务农 网络解释1. Husbandry n:Hurricane n.飓风,暴风雨 | Husbandry n.节俭, 耕种,务农 ,农牧业 | Husk n.外壳,皮 vt.剥....的壳.
削皮2. 911查询·英语单词2. go farming:391. go camping 宿营 | 393. go farming 务农 | 394. go nursing 当护士3. 3. farm:drive 驾驶 | farm 务农 | fight 战斗4. live on farm:keep house 当家 | live on farm 务农 | go to the college 到大学去务农 双语例句1. 务农的翻译1. 作者选择河南省安阳市内黄县农民作为调查的对象,设计调查问卷33个问题,发放问卷4000份,收回有效问卷3719份,针对农村干部、乡镇企业管理人员、经商人员、一般务农人员进行调查,获取了大量的数据。&&&&To officials in countryside, managers in collective enterprises, businessmen and common peasants, the author provides 4000 papers consisting of 33 questions, takes back 3719 ones, and gets a large quantity of data.2. 他们的后人是教民务农的望帝以及成功治水的丛帝。&&&&Their decendant is the Wang Di who teach people how to farming and the Cong Di who contribute to the water conservancy.3. 3. 电源采用两路供电:两路电源通过逆止二极管并列运行,务农哪一路电源失电,励磁调节器仍能正常工作。&&&&The power supply uses two groups: one comes
the other comes from the anode voltage rectification.4. 我 是一个中年彰化农民,坐四望五之年,心中一直有一个疑惑,每一个父母希忘自己的孩子书念得好,将来有竞争力,可以进入高科技厂就业,有一个稳定的收入,有一个平安幸福的一生,几乎没有人希望自己的孩子回家务农,因为工作辛苦收入少得可怜,这是父母的看法。&&&&I`m a farmer in Chunghwa. I`m forty something and therefore understand why every parents want their children to focus on their studies. They hope their children to be more competitive in the job market and find their way to high tech companies - to have a stable job and a happy life ever after. Nobody wants their kids to come back home and become a farmer because farming demands hard work and has little income. This is parents'rationality.5. 5. 我尽可能不在工作时依赖它,务农时,所有的工作我几乎都靠马来完成;写作时,我使用铅笔或原子笔,以及一张白纸。&&&&In my work, I try to be as little hooked to them as possible. As a farmer, I do almost all of my work with horses. As a writer, I work with pencil or a pen and a piece of paper.6. 答:理家/他也是务农/他是工人。。。&&&&She is a housewife/she is a farmer, too/ She is a worker7. 就是比较辛苦,虽然过去在家也务农,但化肥农药除草剂一用,可省劲了。&&&&Compare with the organic farming, traditional farming can save plenty of manual work by using the agricultural weedicide.8. 他想用更多的时间来务农。&&&&He wanted to devote more time to farming.9. 务农的近义词9. 有两件事是我一直想做的――写作与务农。&&&&There are two things I have always wanted to do -- write and live on a farm.10. 他没有任何务农的实践经验,但他决定在那里重新开始他的生活。&&&&He did not have any practical experiences as a farmer, but he decided to start his own life there.11. 11. 这样就有了更多的时间来务农或学习。&&&&&&So there is more time for farming or schoolwork.12. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD12. 他在非洲务农。&&&&&&He is farm in g in Africa.13. 有些家族在这个地区务农有几百年了。&&&&&&Some families have farmed in this area for hundreds of years.14. 现在爸爸很妈妈都在家务农,我认为他们是完美的组合。&&&&&&Now father-home mothers are, I think they are a perfect combination.15. 15. 而我,则以每周一斤米、一角钱、5斤红苕的条件于76年读完了高中,当时只有下乡当知青务农。&&&&&&And I, then pound of rice per week, 1 dime, 5 jin red Tiaoxi conditions in 76 years to finish high school, only the educated youth to the countryside when farmers.16. 我一边务农,一边研读中国古代哲学、元曲及明清小说,并为报刊撰稿赚取生活费。&&&&&&I do the farming as study Chinese ancient philosophy, Yuan drama and novels of Ming and Qing dynasty and make a living by writing for the newspaper.17. 17. 所以一旦出现水资源要枯竭的趋势,正如中国北部、西班牙南部和美国西部等其他地区那样,最有可能减少水供应量的往往是务农活动。&&&&&&So when water starts to run out, as is happening in northern China, southern Spai n and the western United States, among other places, farming tends to offer th e best potential for thrift.18. 18. 本集团以生产苹果为主,以农村梯田和平田为主要生产基地,全县23万群众全体投入到苹果生产集团公司,大规模组织经营生产,另外我县分别从中央农业大学、沈阳农业大学、南京农业大学、杨陵农业大学等,聘请专业果树种植人才前来我县进行果树种植指导培训,再加上公司员工从小接触农田,以务农作植为实践课程,所以公司全体员工对果树都有深刻的识和研究。&&&&&&Moreover my county separately invites the person who is specialized fruit tree plants from the central agricultural college, Shinnying Agricultural College, Manning Agricultural College, the Yang mausoleum agricultural college and so on to come my county to carry on fruit tree planter instruction training.19. 路遥,陕西清涧县人。1949年出生于陕北山区的一个贫苦农民家庭,七岁时因家里困难被过继给延川县农村的伯父,文革开始后受到影响,直到1969年底才回家务农。&&&&&&Luyao, Qingjian County of Shaanxi. Was born in 1949 in the mountains of northern Shaanxi a poor peasant family, seven-year-old was due to difficulties adoptive home to the rural uncle Yanchuan County, affected by the Cultural Revolution began, until the end of 1969 to return home farming.20. 因父亲在马廷勃部当师爷,牙含章就随父亲到临夏凤林学堂读书,初中毕业后辍学务农。&&&&&&Because of his father as a clerk in the Department ofma ting bo, dental Hanzhang with his father to come to school to studyxia feng lin, after graduating from junior high school drop-out farming.务农是什么意思,务农在线翻译,务农什么意思,务农的意思,务农的翻译,务农的解释,务农的发音,务农的同义词,务农的反义词,务农的例句,务农的相关词组,务农意思是什么,务农怎么翻译,单词务农是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐