I like做介词 _ paint a pivture.填介词

用所给介词填空(答案要告诉我为什么这样做)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& by&& in&& at&& on& &with& &to& &under& &forThey like swimming_______the sea.I wrote a letter________my friend in Australia.Tom's birthdayis_______Jamuary.The National Day is_______Friday.He read the book_______himself.Last Sunday morning,I played basketball_______my friend Tim.It is rainy today.My sister is unhappy.I sing a song_____her.Do you often go to school_______bus or_______foot?They are singing and dancing______the trees.Bill is staying________home because he is hill.
血色圣光sk7KF
They like swimming in the sea.I wrote a letter to my friend in Australia.Tom's birthdayis in Jamuary.The National Day is on Friday.He read the book by himself.Last Sunday morning,I played basketball with my friend Tim.It is rainy today.My sister is unhappy.I sing a song for her.Do you often go to school by bus or on foot?They are singing and dancing under the trees.Bill is staying at home because he is hill.
请说明为什么
in the sea 在海里
write a letter to sb. 写信给某人
in January 月份用in
on Friday 具体某一天用on
by oneself
自己做某事
play with sb.
sing a song for sb. 为某人唱歌
乘坐交通工具用by
under the trees 在树下
stay at home 呆在家
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
in 喜欢在海里游泳to 固定搭配,给某人写信,write a letter to&on&&on&by 他自己读书&with 与我的朋友打篮球&</l...
扫描下载二维码在线求指导:I like _____________
I like _____________.
A.paint B.painting C.paints
光辉26望室A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I often dream ——flying like a bird介词填空
怪叔叔慲e1檌
of / about 都可以
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码.– I like your house very much.--- Thank you, but this house is ________.
A.badlyinneedofpaint&#13;
B.badinneedofpainting&#13;
C.badlyinneedingofpaint&#13;
D.badlyinneedofpainting&#13;
&#13;&#13;
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
.– I like your house very much.--- Thank you, but this house is ________.
&#13;&#13;
.– I like your house very much.--- Thank you, but this house is ________.
&#13;&#13;
科目:最佳答案D
解析badly与need连用表程度意思是“极其、非常”。句意:我非常喜欢你的房子。谢谢,这所房子急需粉刷。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心第一题:用适当的介词填空1 .Let's go and buy clothes ______ Canrrefour's great sale.2.I don't know what e and see _____ yourself.3.The store has very nice bags ____ a very good price____ girls like you.4.I don't need a bag ______ sports5.You can have the book ______ 10 dollars.6.I don't know the girl ______ red.第二题;完成对话,每空一词.A:Can i _____ ______?B:I _____ a pair of pants ____ my daughter.A:______ you ______ this pair.B:I don't like the color.Do you ______ any other color?A:Yes.Do you like the blue _______?B:Yes,I ______ ._______ _______ are they?A:They'er only eighteen dollaes.B:_______ .I'll take ______.A:Do you ______ anything else.B:Yes,I also ______ want some spck.A:______ _______ pairs of spcks do you want?B:I want two pairs.A:Want _______ do you want.B:White.A:Here you ______.B:How much are they all together?A:______$22.B:Ok,I'll take _____.Here's the money.
1.in2.by3.with
for4.for5.at6.in
(我介词不太好,第五题不太确定..下面一题我没问题)第一句
like第四句
have第五句
much第七句
want第九句
填do做强调应该可以吧,这个空不太清楚...还有应该是sock吧?第十句
many第十一句color第十二句
are第十三句
they‘re第十四句
顺着填空吧,一个一个照着应该不难吧,看在我打这么长时间的份上采纳吧!