推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口应该是worried
Many students are ( difficult )about their lesons now .They spend much time ( on )homework,but they can't get good grades .Do you know how to learn (well )?
Students sit in the classroom listening to the teachers .This is a way of (learning ) .Is this the only way for students to learn something? Of course not .There is another way of learning . Students can teach (themselves)are doing your homework, you can read the book to find the answer .This is a way to teach yourself .
How do you teach yourself? The (important) thing you must do is reading .Read something you are ( interested)in ,or you have to read .The second is that you must ask yourself ( frequently).The question is something you don't understand ,or you want to know more about.
If you keep doing (it )this for a long time , you are sure to (
success )in your study .
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
An Argument
I often quarrel with my mother about
whether I,a senior student, c...
英语百思特网网址: 上边有全国各地中考试题,免费的
有一天,一个男人在英国的各大报纸上登录了一个广告。说他自己是拥有数百万英镑资产的知识青年,他想选择一个自己喜欢的女孩做妻子,而且女孩一定要像 Somer...
大家还关注求助 短文填空_高中英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:120,983贴子:
求助 短文填空收藏
求大神帮忙看看这篇填空
大神来了,拜不
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或短文填空试题_莲山课件
A mother and her young son got on a bus and s
down. A girl, selling tickets on the bus, came to them. She was the conductor(售票员). The mother said,“I want a full ticket.” And t
she gave the conductor some m
. The conductor looked at the little boy and a
, “How old are you?” The mother wanted to speak, b
the conductor stopped h
, and the boy said, “I’m six years old at home, and four years old on b
and trains. My mother told me that.” The mother’s face turned r
. She had to take some more money o
of her bag and gave it to the conductor. The conductor gave her a full ticket and a half-price o
.1.s2.t3.m4.a5.b6.h7.b8.r9.o10.o 题型:主观题解答题难度:难
 1.Can you put a
[d3a'ra:f] into a refrigerator? Its neck is so long.2.He found the door
[lokt] and had to wait outside.3.When will the
['twentia0] FIFA World Cup be held in Brazil?4.The man was caught because he set cars on fire and
(烧毁)a building.5.The music can keep the children
(安静)and happy.6.Jake gave us two
(刀)and asked us to cut the apples in half.7.About two
(千)of the visitors were middle school students.8.- Do you know how big the Shanghai Disneyland will be?- It will have an
of l.5 square kilometers.9.- Why were you late for the meeting?-I
the early bus and had to wait for another ten minutes.10.- It was surprising that the little boy swam
the river in half an hour.-I can't believe it. He is so young. 题型:主观题解答题难度:难
One day Mother looks at Simon's shoes and says, “L1.
at your shoes. They are very dirty(脏). You must c2.
them.” “ But I cleaned them yesterday,” says the boy. “They are dirty now. You m 3.
clean them now.” “I don't want to clean them t4.
. If I clean the pair of shoes today, t5.
will still be dirty tomorrow.” “All right. D6.
do it then.” Simon's mother says.In the evening, he is very h7.
. He asks his mother to give him s8.
to eat. “You had breakfast in the morning, Simon, and you had l9.
at school.” His mother says. “But I’m hungry a
.” “But if I give you something to eat today, you will be hungry again tomorrow.” 题型:主观题解答题难度:难
One day Mother looks at Simon's shoes and says, “L1.
at your shoes. They are very dirty(脏). You must c2.
them.” “ But I cleaned them yesterday,” says the boy. “They are dirty now. You m 3.
clean them now.” “I don't want to clean them t4.
. If I clean the pair of shoes today, t5.
will still be dirty tomorrow.” “All right. D6.
do it then.” Simon's mother says.In the evening, he is very h7.
. He asks his mother to give him s8.
to eat. “You had breakfast in the morning, Simon, and you had l9.
at school.” His mother says. “But I’m hungry a
.” “But if I give you something to eat today, you will be hungry again tomorrow.” 题型:主观题解答题难度:难
! My name is Linda Brown. I’m English. I have two photos here.Look at this picture. It’s a photo of my
.I have a very big family, my grandparents, my
, my brother and I. My grandfather and my grandmother are in England.They are old they don’t
My mother and I
In China. My brother, Frank, is a
. He works in the USA.This
is a photo of my house in
. My grandparents live in the house. The house is small, but there is a big garden
it.There are many green
and nice flowers you can see a black-and-white dog near the house.
name is Cany. I love it very much. 题型:主观题解答题难度:难
请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框所给的12个词中选出最恰当的10个,用其适当形式填空。每个词限用一次。(每小题1分)
I like eating. My favorite {@answer}1.{@answer} is chicken and hamburgers. I eat {@answer}2.{@answer} on Sundays in KFC. I don't like {@answer}3.{@answer} or fruit. I think they are {@answer}4.{@answer}. My father likes fruit and vegetables. He {@answer}5.{@answer} I don't have a good eating habit. He also says I {@answer}6.{@answer} to eat more fruit and vegetables, {@answer}7.{@answer} they are healthy, and they are good {@answer}8.{@answer} me. Now, I {@answer}9.{@answer} some fruit and vegetables, I {@answer}10.{@answer} healthy now. 题型:主观题解答题难度:难
根据短文内容及首字母提示, 补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。Today is Sunday. It’s the first {@answer}1.{@answer}of the week. Uncle Li goes to buy some {@answer}2.{@answer} and meat in the market. He has a {@answer}3.{@answer}basket in his hand. He buys some potatoes. They are very {@answer}4.{@answer}. He wants to buy some beef, but they are too expensive. He doesn’t have {@answer}5.{@answer}money. So he {@answer}6.{@answer}his plan. He goes to the bookshop nearby and {@answer}7.{@answer}books for an hour. {@answer}8.{@answer}he goes back home {@answer}9.{@answer}the potatoes and the books. He looks very {@answer}10.{@answer}. What a fine day! 题型:主观题解答题难度:难
根据短文内容和首字母提示,在空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)One day Mother looks at Simon's shoes and says, “L{@answer}1.{@answer} at your shoes. They are very dirty(脏). You must c{@answer}2.{@answer} them.” “ But I cleaned them yesterday,” says the boy. “They are dirty now. You m{@answer}3.{@answer} clean them now.” “I don't want to clean them t{@answer}4.{@answer} . If I clean the pair of shoes today, t{@answer}5.{@answer} will still be dirty tomorrow.” “All right. D{@answer}6.{@answer} do it then.” Simon's mother says.In the evening, he is very h{@answer}7.{@answer} . He asks his mother to give him s{@answer}8.{@answer} to eat. “You had breakfast in the morning, Simon, and you had l{@answer}9.{@answer} at school.” His mother says. “But I’m hungry a{@answer}10.{@answer} .” “But if I give you something to eat today, you will be hungry again tomorrow.” 题型:主观题解答题难度:难
短文填空 根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。(请在答题纸上写出完整单词)(每空一词;共10空,每空1分,满分10分)
A young man goes to the supermarket and buys a p{@answer}1.{@answer} of socks. When he comes back home, he goes to his room and tries t{@answer}2.{@answer} on. He finds they are in different colours. One is blue but the other is g{@answer}3.{@answer} .
His mother and sister are cooking d{@answer}4.{@answer} in the kitchen. He tells them: “My new socks are in different colours. I should make them in the same c {@answer}5.. Would you please h{@answer}6.me?” His mother and sister are b{@answer}7.{@answer} and they don’t say anything. When his mother finishes cooking, she g{@answer}8.{@answer} to her son’s room and makes the green sock blue. She comes back without saying a{@answer}9.{@answer}. After her supper, the man’s
s{@answer}10.{@answer} goes to her brother’s room and makes one blue sock green without telling her brother.
How will the young man feel the next morning?
题型:主观题解答题难度:难
根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)
The Reading Club meets in the library after school. We read and talk a___1.____ English story books. It is a lot of fun. I tell the o____2.___ students about good books. Then, they tell me about their f____3.___ books. We also learn about new books and choose what we want to r____4.{@answer}_ next. We can read books alone, or we can listen to storybooks on CDs. I like l___{@answer}5.{@answer}___ to stories on CD. I can hear many d___6.____ stories. This h___7.{@answer}__ me speak and understand English. S____8._____ we read books in pairs. Students in Grade 9 help me read difficult books. They tell me what the words mean and help me understand. This is very i___9.____. I like to learn f____10.___ the older students.  题型:主观题解答题难度:难
Dear Benny,
I’m very sorry I don’t have much time to write to you often. I am always b{@answer}   
at school. I usually
s__{@answer}   
two hours a day playing football. Football is my favorite . It’s important to k _______
Next week, I’m coming to Nanjing with my p{@answer}    
. I will stay there with them for 2 weeks, I’m very excited, because it will be my first t{@answer}    
to be in China. I really want to learn some C_______{@answer} though(虽然) I hear it is d{@answer}  
for a foreigner(外国人) to learn it well. I a{@answer}{@answer}{@answer} want to see old buildings and
e{@answer}{@answer}{@answer} traditional food in China. Will you tell me some interesting p________to visit? I am looking forward to your letter.
用适当的词完成这篇短文,每个空格只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。
It was 1. 1st .
I went to Hainan with my parents. We went there by train. We went {@answer}2.{@answer} in the sea(海). Look at the third picture, we had a rest there. It was3.{@answer} , and we were very happy. Then we went to{@answer}4. some seafood for lunch. It was not {@answer}5. , so we didn’t like it! This is our trip to Hainan.
请用适当的词完成下面这篇短文,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。
The children are {@answer}1.{@answer}games in the park. They are having a good
2.{@answer}. It’s four o’clock now. And it’s time to go {@answer}3.{@answer}. Miss Gao begins to
4.{@answer}the children’s name. “Tom!” “I’m
{@answer}5.{@answer},” Tom answers. “Han Meimei!” “Yes,” answers Han Meimei. “Liu Ming!” There’s no {@answer}6.{@answer} . “Liu Ming” Miss Gao calls again. “{@answer}7.{@answer} is Liu Ming ?” Miss Gao asks. The children don’t {@answer}8.{@answer}.
Well, Liu Ming is behind a big tree! He’s eating a big apple. He doesn’t{@answer}9.{@answer} to let the other children know. Could Miss Gao {@answer}10.{@answer} him?
根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。
John gets up early from Monday to S {@answer}1.{@answer} , because he must go to school before 7:30 on weekdays(工作日) and go to the D
{@answer}2.{@answer} Club at 8:00 on Saturday mornings. He draws very well. He usually goes to the b 3.{@answer}to look at the new books on Saturday afternoons, and after supper he watches TV until(直到) m.{@answer}4.{@answer}
He doesn’t get up early on Sundays. John’s parents b
5.{@answer}
work on Sundays. John always watches TV after he gets up. Then he usually goes to KFC to have a h.{@answer}6.{@answer} and some juice for lunch. After that, he goes back home and b{@answer}7.{@answer} to play computer games until his parents come back. He does his homework after supper. He usually has a lot of w
{@answer}8.{@answer}
homework, so he must s{@answer}9.{@answer}
three hours on it. He usually goes to bed at about 11:00 p.m. on Sundays. He often complains(抱怨) he has too m{@answer}10.{@answer} homework to do.
Here's a story about Ming's life on the waters. Ming has lived all his life on a wide r_1.___ in china. His home is a large house-boat with a roof, one of hundreds that move up and down. In about six years he has not once been on l__2.__ but he is never lonely. He is a strong swimmer. In fact, he could swim before he could walk. When he wants to play with his f__3.__ he just swims across to their boats or asks them to v__4.__ him. Ming's father is a fisherman, but he never u__5.__ a line or a net. Great black birds called cormorants do the fishing for him. Rings have been put around the birds' n__6.__ so that they cannot eat the fish they catch. They have been taught to b_7.___ the fish to people. And then people reward them with a fine big fish,as soon as their work is finished. Ming loves w__8.__ the cormorants,but better still he likes going s__9.__ with his mother. The shops,of course,are boats very like his o__10.__. 题型:主观题解答题难度:难
Obama goes on a trip to Beijing and Shanghai on November11th to 15th 2009.Obama has a four-day visit to China. He has a very busy schedule(日程). But he still spends some time visiting the Forbidden City and the Great Wall.Obama spends 50 minutes in the Forbidden City . He thinks the Forbidden City is a “beautiful place to visit”. He said, “I will come back with my girls and my wife.”The next day, he takes quick tour of the Great Wall at Badaling. Obama has a good time there. He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man. US President Barack Obama is a true man.根据短文内容,用适当的词或短语完成下列表格。(词数不限)Obama’s first 1.{@answer} to ChinaFirst Obama visits the2.① ___________________, then he goes to the 3.②________________.It takes him 4.______________ to visit to China.It’s true that Obama has a great 5._______ visiting China.Obama says that he will 6._______________ with his family again. 题型:主观题解答题难度:难
短文缺词填空,每空一词。(每小题1分,共10分)&&&&&&&& I’dlike to tell you about Halloween. People in the USA c &&1.&&&&it on the evening of October 31st. On that day, children like to p&&2.& a game called “trick or &&3.&&”. They knock on p&& 4. doors and shout “trick ortreat”. If people don’t give them a &5.& candies, theycan play a trick o& 6.& them.& Usually they w&7.& masks or paint their faces. People don’t know who they are.Another i& 8.& thing is to make pumpkin lanterns. Onthe evening of that day, families always have a s& 9.&&party. People can e &10.& hot drinks and lots ofnice hot food. It’s really wonderful.&题型:主观题解答题难度:难
根据对话内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使对话完整。(每空一词)10 January, 2013Dear David, Thank you for your letter. I am glad to know thateverything is going w& 1.& with you. Thanks also for the photos. Linda looks h& 2.& &and taller than before.& It is very hot here now, but sometimes rains.We love the rain very much. We are enjoying our stay here. I am now s& 3. &ina bigger school. There are m& 4.&&teachers andstudents in this school than in my school in England. My teachers andclassmates are all very friendly to me.& Time goes so quickly. I am having newexperience (经历) all the time. It is difficult to l&5.& Chinese, but I am making progress (进步) w& 6.&&the help of myteachers and classmates.The summer holiday is coming. Here in Yangzhou thesummer holiday usually lasts about two m& 7.& . So I’ll be f 8.& &for over sixty days. I h& 9.& &you and Linda could come to Yangzhou for a visit. Then I can showyou a& 10.& &the famous “Moon City” in China.All the best,Mike&题型:主观题解答题难度:难
缺词填空(5分)We usually buy things in a shop, a market or asupermarket. Shopping always takes too much t________ . We have to walk aroundfor a long time to look f________ the things we want. Sometimes we have toc________ many heavy shopping bags. We’re always very tired after s_________.Now it’s different from that in the past(过去). We can domany things at h________, we don’t need to go to the shop. We can buy many goodand c_______ things on the Internet(因特网), theylook nice but don’t cost much. It seems easy and quick, b_______ it sometimesbrings us some trouble(麻烦). The clothes you buy on the Internet ared________ from what you want, or the size is too s_______ or too big. You maysee many people wear the same clothes in the street. Do you know why? B________they all buy clothes on the Internet. How interesting!&题型:主观题解答题难度:难
根据所给的阅读材料完成表格,每空一词。  Jane is fromAmerica. She’s thirty-two. Now she is a high school teacher in Beijing. Marycomes from Australia. She is twenty-two years old. She is a doctor in Beijing.Huang Bin is from Tianjin. He is twenty-five. He works in a factory(工厂) in Beijing. They come from different countries, butthey all work hard for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
1.___________
2.______________
3.________________
4._______________
5._______________
&&题型:主观题解答题难度:难
首页上一页1&
七年级上知识点
按知识点按章节2014年全国中考分类汇编短文填空(填词型);(2014福建福州);第三节短文填词(共10个小题,每小题1分,满分1;阅读下面短文,根据中文、首字母、音标或语境的提示;Chinaisacountrywithmanyc;RaisingDayisoneofthem.Th;secondmonthintheChinesel;startedofspringandfar
2014年全国中考分类汇编短文填空(填词型)
(2014福建福州)
短文填词(共10个小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
阅读下面短文,根据中文、首字母、音标或语境的提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的单词。 要求所填的单词意义准确、拼写正确。
China is a country with many colorful and festival. The Dragon Head
Raising Day is one of them. This special day is on the second day of the
second month in the Chinese lunar calendar. It ___86s_____for the
started of spring and farming.
The dragon is ___87___[?m'p?(:r)tnt]in Chinese. We Chinese people
call 88_______(我们自己)the “descendants (传人)of the dragon”. So people 89______the people put ashes in the kitchen. This was to “lead the dragon
into the house ”. People believed that with the 91_______of the dragon ,they could have a good 92_______(收获)in autumn.
example ,people eat “dragon whisker ” noodles and dumplings called “dragon teeth ”.
Today ,many customs have disappeared. But one that has 94______is the cutting of hair. It was said that a haircut during the first lunar month may bring luck to the 95______of a family
Cmother’s brothers. So many people have their hair cut on the Dragon Head Raising Day.
86. stands
87. important
88. ourselves
89. celebrate
90. ancient
92. harvest
94. remained
95. uncles
(2014广东)
五、短文填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1.5分,共15分)
请用适当的词完成下面的短文,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只能填写
一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。
I am Jackie Lee, an American Chinese. Let me tell you
about my grandfather's life story.
My grandfather was
in 1932 and grew up in a
poor village in Fujian, China. At the age of 14, he first heard of
America. It was said to be the land of gold and poor people
could easily become
So, my grandfather came to America. &I had thought it was easy to
money in America,& he told me. &But when I in Los Angeles, I realized
it was not true. I couldn't
find a good job because I spoke little English. I wanted to go to a language school to learn English,
I couldn't afford it. Later, I worked in a small
, serving the guests, cleaning up the tables, washing the dishes and sweeping the floors. I was such
helpful and honest worker that my boss was pleased with me. I was popular with my workmates, . Life became easier and in the end I entered an evening school to learn English.&
My grandfather kept working hard , and finally made dream come true. Things do not come easily in life. That is what I have learned
my grandfather.
74. arrived
76. restaurant
(2014重庆A卷)
VIII. 短文填空。 (每空2分,共16分)
根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整、通顺。
Holding doors open for people behind you, picking up litter, thanking people … these acts of kindness seem very ___78___. But students at James Middle School know that such small acts make the world a better place.
Eighth-graders from James Middle School, took part in the Random Acts of Kindness Week __79__ March 31 to April 4. During the week, they tried their best to do kind things for others. Celeste Murray, an English teacher at the school, started the activity. Since she was little, she has always tried to do small acts of kindness is her daily life. “I believe the world is __80__ by small things,” she told the newspaper The Daily Times. Over the week, to her surprise, Murray also __81__ great changes in her class.
Before that, she always needed to ask her ___82___
to push the chairs in or turn off the lights before they leave the classroom. Now, the students do those things by __83___. “The teachers have a lot of work,” said Jordon, one of Murray’s students. He learned to care more about others. Eliza, __84__ student, gave out more praises (赞扬) to others. “It makes them feel happy and successful,” she said. The activity made students feel that they can make a difference. Hailey decides to continue to do at least one act of kindness every week, __85__ busy she is. She believes her acts could encourage others.
80. changed
81. found /saw /discovered
82. students
83. themselves
84. another
85. however
(2014重庆B卷)
VIII. 短文填空。 (每空2分,共16分)
根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整、通顺。
If you read a clock, you can know the time of day. But how did the early people know about the time?
We cannot see or hear time. We know it only when it’s passing. We know it has passed only when something
. In the real world, changes never stop. Some changes happen only once others happen again and again.
In early human history, people found that the changes of “light and darkness” seemed to
again and again. The sun rises in the east, producing
and goes down in the west, causing darkness. This “light and darkness” was the first “time” for the early humans. We now call it one day.
People also saw the sun rise in the sky, sometimes
but sometimes lower. They counted the days that passed from the sun’s highest position (位置) until it returned to that position. That was three hundred and sixty-five days. That’s just one year.
Early humans also noticed changes of the moon.
used the changing faces of the moon to tell time. The moon was “full” when its face was bright and round. The early humans counted how many times the sun appeared
full moons. They learned that this number always remained the same ---about twenty-nine. Twenty-nine suns equaled (等于) one moon. We now know this is one .
In this way, we humans get the time of day, month, year and so on.
78. changes
79. but /while
80. happen
82. higher
84. before
包含各类专业文献、高等教育、专业论文、各类资格考试、行业资料、2014中考英语试题分类汇编:短文填空(填词型)46等内容。 
 2014年全国各地名校中考英语模拟试卷分类汇编:短文填空_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年全国各地名校中考英语模拟试汇编 短文填空【四川德阳市 2014 中考英语模拟】 ...  2014中考英语题型分类汇编短文填空(填词型)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。www.xkb1....help (2014 广东) 五、短文填空(本大题有 10 小题,每小题 1.5 分,共 15...  2014中考英语试题分类汇编:短文填空(选择句子型)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年全国中考分类汇编短文填空(选择句子型)(2014 北京) 七. 阅读短文,根据短文内容,...  全国2014年中考英语题型分类汇编 短文填空(选词填空型)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。...A 80. C (2014 浙江杭州) 七、词语填空(共 10 小题,计 10 分) 用方框...  2014中考英语试题分类汇编:短文填空(选词填空型)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014年全国中考分类汇编短文填空(选词填空型)(2014江西南昌) B) 请先阅读下面...  2014中考英语试题分类汇编:短文填空(选择句子型)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年全国中考分类汇编短文填空(选择句子型)(2014 北京) 七. 阅读短文,根据...  2014中考英语试题分类汇编:短文填空(首字母提示型)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育...swam 90. ideas V.阅读理解填词: (共 10 个空,每空 1 分,满分 10 分)...  2014中考英语试题分类汇编:短文填空(回答问题型)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年全国中考分类汇编短文填空(回答问题型)(2014 北京) 八、阅读短文,根据...

我要回帖

更多关于 初中短文填空及答案 的文章

随机推荐