求求职信英语作文文

关于经历的英语作文(一):Interesting Swimming Experience有趣的游泳经历My swimming experience is very interesting.There was a time when I swam like a rock.This went on until one day when I was fishing with afriend of mine at a nearby pond.I slipped into it.If my friend had not come to my rescue,I would have been drowned.Ever since then,I have come to know the importance of learning to swim.I didn't attend any training class but learned it on my own.Strange to say,I have no problem swimming at all now.Though my self-invented styles look awkward,at least they can keep me floating.Thinking of this,I am more than satisfied.关于经历的英语作文(二):买菜经历The Experience of Buying FoodOne day, my mother is busying making dinner, she asks me to buy some tomatoes, because she is lack of it and she can’t walk way at this moment. This is the first time I go to the market. At first, I have no idea which shop to choose, I am a little afraid to face so many people, then I think of my mom, do as what she does, finally I buy the tomatoes, I am so happy.有一天,我的妈妈在忙着做饭,她叫我去买西红柿,因为她缺西红柿,现在无法走开,这是我第一次去市场。一开始,我不知道该买哪一家的,面对着这么多人,感到有点害怕,我想起了妈妈,就像她平时做的那样,最后我买到了西红柿,我很高兴。关于经历的英语作文(三):A Bitter Experience in My Childhood我童年一次苦涩的经历Looking at the picture,I can't help remembering one episode of my childhood.I was ten then and studied in a primary school.Like all children,I like to play after school and hated to sit at the table working on my lessons for hours.One day I went home with an arithmatic test paper on which the score was"50"in red ink.With tremblingg hands,I presented the paper to my father.Oh,how fast my heart was beating!免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:
48小时热门英语作文用谁的好?求推荐_考研吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,894,487贴子:
英语作文用谁的好?求推荐收藏
王江涛?朱伟?何凯文?等等。求推荐
考研,2018考研全面启航,名师点拨夯实基础,让考研不走弯路,联报优惠直减1000元!考研网络视频教学,在线直播+录播,考研多一分,人生大不同!
贵金属告诉他
我用的貌似是海天出的…
我谁也没用
裸考英语一
72。模板最好别用,自己灵活应变才是王道
我只知道班上用了朱伟的同学都跪了。。。何凯文今年彻彻底底被打脸。。。一定不能抱已能压题的心态,否则你会死得很惨,因为反压题特别严重
王江涛的是的大多数,伟哥的很高端,适合底子好想拿高分的
吐血告诉你,王江涛,刚开始买的朱伟的,他的用词不太适合体制内的中国,写的有的挺搞笑的,王江涛就是中规中矩,我感觉适合考研
考研「跨考考研」资深名师剖析大三备考专业选择,院校选择,网课+面授双辅导直击名校,辅导模式堪称考研范本!考研来「跨考考研」决胜名校!
我用的王道长的,英语二74分不高但感觉压分了,作文道长的都涉及到了,而且我也背了作业也不是硬套的模板,估计写太好了,但划的太多了,不美观整齐,这点也很重要,还有字迹,道长的真不啊错大红色的那本
另外说一句,英语1相当于去年的英语2,今年的英语2相当于去年的英语1,我指的是分数哦,
王江涛,另不必买其书你背下他上课讲义的那三十几篇就好了~我今年就是,用的都是他讲义里的句子~
道长的结构加朱伟的词汇加kk的句子!
我的单词学的朱伟,阅读做真题~作文一定要背王江涛!!英语一直很渣,但是考出来成绩还比较理想~觉得道长的作文得了一定不少分
王江涛风格比较中规中矩 朱伟偏高端 看你作文准备拿多少分了 其他机构强烈不推荐 用模版真的是死路一条
现在准备作文还早啊
听了几节新东方的课 觉得王江涛的课确实讲的不错 开始就听了他的话买了那个字帖练字 准备作文也就跟他了 词汇我用的也是恋练有词 不过还是挺担心恋练有词单词量不够用
你其实看来看去,到最后你会发现谁讲的都是模板,都是套话,实际经验告诉你!初期看谁无所谓,后期一定要自己整理并且平时阅读中的好句型一定积累下来,今年英语一大作文和小作文只丢4分
看谁的都一样,我用的王江涛,感觉都那些东西,感受就是没碰到过比王江涛本人更不靠谱的考研老师了,写的书比本人强些
王江涛吧。今年考研作文几乎没有压中的,押题模版都不好用。自己平时多积累点词和句,掌握点套路。今年2卷好像是27分还是29分
一边复习真题一边总结好的句型,就够了
喜欢王江涛…朱伟的难词很多句式比较复杂,王江涛的比较适合考试
安心总结几个自己的模板背写吧.另外那帮说用模板0分的请直接pass,想一想,都用了模板谁还买它的课和作文书啊?英语一,大小作文全是套模板,小作文眼瘸没看要求写成了书信,照样59的飘过.
单词朱伟,作文最好王江涛,不骗你
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求英语作文一篇1.写青年人将娱乐明星当做崇拜偶像.2.不同的人不同的看法,3.你对此的看法..
妄想与你丿r0
Nowadays, star-worshiping is popular among teenagers, especially many middle school students.
The public give this phenomenon a name-star worship,which is a vague in the youngster .You will be surprised by their variable ways to show themselves ,such as they obsessively collect their adoring stars’ photos and albums even them cost a lot .The will be more exaggerating ways than that like they imitate the behaviors of their adoring stars,do the same hairstyle as illustrated in the picture,wear the same brand dress,use what the star use.All they want is to be exactly like their admiring heroes .
In my opinion ,it dose not deserve us to pursue and be fancy about it. It’s time consuming and costless to do this invaluable thing for youngster.The phenomenon indicate that the youngster has a psychological need since they don’t have their own consideration and don’t know what they want do firstly. Both the society and the young people themselves should be responsible to this problem.We could call for less propaganda of the star worship from the mass media ,and the youngster can open eyes to the world –read a lot may help them release their narrowing mind.May oneday this crazy fans’ life can go into order cycle.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语作文&
石榴妹ziPR8
Firstly,people should try harder to make a better place for animals.The land where the wild animals live was deprived by human being.For hundreds years,people cut the trees to make land for their living and farming,wild animals' homeland was took,they have no choice but run away.What is more,human beings break the wild animals can not find enough food to keep alive.There is no doubt that the destruction of nature has become a big problem to kill wild animal,for instance,a polar bear was starved to death because of the greenhouse effect,the ice was melt away,the seadog and fish that polar bear like to eat are far away from them.For those reasons,people should protect the environment first if they want to protect wild animals effectively.第一,人们应当更努力地为动物创造一个更好的环境.野生动物以前住的地方被人类剥夺去了.几百年来,人们砍伐树木,为他们住的地方和种植土地腾出地方.野生动物的家园被占领了,它们除了逃跑别无他择.再者,人们破坏了大自然的食物链,野生动物找不到充足的食物生存下去.毫无疑问,自然环境的破坏成为害死野生动物的大问题.例如,北极熊因为温室效应而饿死,冰融化了,北极熊爱吃的海狗和鱼离它们更远了.因为这些原因,人们要有效保护野生动物得先从保护大自然开始.Second,no buying,no killing.Some rich people like to wear fur coat,they treat it as a status symbol,especially for rich woman,they think animal fur is beautiful and warm,they will never consider that the fur they wear for years is the skin that animal wear for their whole life,and they knew how bloody when people took the fur from animal but they choose to ignore it.If people do not buy the fur and tooth,lots of wild animals will be survived.第二,没有买卖就没有杀害.一些有钱人喜欢穿毛皮大衣,他们把这当做身份地位的象征.特别是有钱的女人,她们认为动物皮毛很漂亮很暖和.她们从不会考虑她们穿几年的毛皮大衣是动物穿一生的,她们也知道剥取皮毛有多血腥,但她们选择无视.如果人们不买皮毛和牙齿,许多野生动物将得以幸存.In sum,wild animals are our friends,we should give back and protect their homeland,and stop buying their body part,or our future generations will see them in zoo and museum.总之,野生动物是我们的朋友,我们应当归还和保护它们的家园,还有不要买它们的身体,不然我们的后代只能在动物园和博物馆看到它们.
假如你叫李雷在毕业之际,请根据下面的提示给你的英语老师(Miss张)写一封信
提示,表达感谢之情,回忆你最深的事,说说你的建议
求你在帮帮我吧,谢了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于建议的英语作文4篇
关于建议的英语作文
关于建议的英语作文一:关于成功的建议 Some Advices about Success(1392字)
I have some good advice for your work. If you can do the following things, you will succeed in doing everything.
我对你的工作有一些好的建议。如果你能做到以下的几点,你做什么事情都会成功。
Firstly, whatever you do, you must be punctual and hard-working. If you sow a good seed, you will get a good harvest. If the seed is in poor quality, the harvest will also be very bad. And if you sow nothing, you will get nothing at all. Nothing.
首先,无论你做什么,你必须要守时和勤奋。如果你种下良好的种子,你会有一个好的收获。如果种子的质量不好,收获也将会是不乐观的。如果你没有耕耘,你将什么都得不到。什么都没有。
Secondly, you must be honest. As honesty is the moral tuition that everyone should have. If you treat other people friendly and sincerely, others will also respect you.
其次,你必须诚实。因为诚信是每个人都应该有的道德教育。如果你对其他人友好、真诚,别人也会尊重你。
Thirdly, you must be tolerant to others, since no one is perfect in the world. Everyone has his own faults, but if you can see everything on other person's perspective, there will be no problem at all.
第三,你必须对别人宽容,因为在这个世界上没有人是完美的。每个人都有他自己的缺点,但如果你能换位思考,什么问题都不会有。
What's more, when you are in a big company, you should not only respect the leaders, but also get on well with the colleagues. Sometimes, you should try to please your boss, so that you could have more chances to be promoted.
更重要的是,当你在一家大公司里面时,你不仅要尊重领导,也要与同事相处好。有时,你应该取悦你的老板,这样你就可以有更多晋升的机会。
Last but not the least, don't ignore the little things, because such a little thing will have a great effect on your life. So you should start yourselves at the bottom, in order to get enough working experience. As you have enough working experience, nothing you will be afraid.
最后但并非最不重要的,不可忽视小事,因为这样的小事对你的生活也会有很大的影响。所以为了获得足够的工作经验,你应该从基层做起。当你有足够的工作经验时,你就什么都不会害怕了。
关于建议的英语作文二:解决交通问题的建议 Advice on Solving traffic problems(1085字)
With the development of economy, there are more and more vehicles on the streets. Governments at all levels have to do something to solve the problem of heavy traffic in the city.
随着经济的发展,道路上的汽车越来越多了。各级政府必须做些事情来解决城市拥堵的交通问题。
I would like to share with you some ideas about this problem: firstly, the government should build more roads. This action can decrease the degree of street congestion and make it possible for cars to run faster than ever before. But each coin has two sides. If a city builds too many roads, the streets will occupy much land. We will have little space used for other purposes. So secondly, more special bus lines for public transportation should be added. Thus people can go conveniently
they will not ride bikes or drive cars. In this way, the number of cars and bikes on the road will be greatly cut down.
我想与大家分享我对这个问题的一些看法。首先,政府应该修建更多的公路。这一举措能够减轻街道拥堵程度,使汽车能够比以前跑得更快。但是,每件事都有利弊。如果一个城市修建太多的公路,过多的街道就会被占用,用作其他用途的空间就很少。其次,应该增加更多特殊的公共交通线路。这样一来,人们就方便行走到他们想要去的任何地方;他们就不用骑自行车或者开车。通过这个方法,公路上汽车和自行车的数量就会大大减少。
As far as I am concerned, if we want to solve this problem, we should set up an idea of public transportation first and give a priority to this idea in our traffic work.
在我看来,如果我们想要解决这个问题,我们就应该首先树立公共交通的想法,在交通上首选公共交通。
关于建议的英语作文三:关于复习的建议My Suggestions about Revision(1182字)
If one wants to do well in an examination, the revision is one of the most important factors. After so many years of study and examination experience, I summarize some useful review methods that should be helpful to other students.
如果想要在考试中取得好成绩,复习时最重要的因素之一。经过多年的学习和考试经验,我总结了一些有用的方法,应该可以帮助其他的学生。
Firstly, slowing down the speed of review appropriately so that you can set aside more time to think about your reviewing plan and make a summary for the previous stage. Moreover, you can make an adjustment for your review if necessary.Secondly, repeated training is so important that it can help you to better understand the knowledge of the error-prone. Thirdly, the teacher should reduce the amount of homework to improve the quality of review. That is so say, the teacher should give more time and freedom to students. Last but not the least, having a good rest also plays a dominant role during the reviewing process, for sufficient energy is the ensurance of efficient revision.
首先,适当的减慢你的复习进度,这样您就可以留出更多的时间来思考你的复习计划和做一个前阶段的总结。此外,如果有必要的话你可以调整你的复习。第二,反复训练很重要,可以帮助你更好地理解容易出错的知识。第三,为了提高复习质量,老师应该减少作业的数量。最后但不是不重要的一点,好的睡眠在复习进程中也扮演了一个很重要的角色,因为足够的能量是有效复习的保证。
Perhaps each student has their own unique review method which requires students to summarize constantly. After all, the best method is the one that &s right for you.
也许每个学生都有他们自己唯一的复习方法,这就要求他们不断的总结。毕竟,适合你的才是最好的方法。
关于建议的英语作文四:建议信 Letter of Advice(938字)
Dear President,
I am a student of Class Seven, Grade Two of our school. I am writing to share some advices with you. We all know that study is the most important task for senior students, so it&s necessary for us to spend most of our time in study. However, proper rest is necessary for us as well. But in our school, we only have a short night to rest, which I think it&s not good to us. I did a survey in our school that collect the ideas about having a longer rest every week. Almost all students say that they need more time to rest and relax. Therefore, according the opinions of our students, I would like to advise that set an afternoon and a night for students to have a good rest. Proper rest can help students focus on study better. I will be more than happy that you could accept the suggestion.
Sincerely yours,
尊敬的校长,
您好!我是我们学校二年七班的一名学生。我写信是想和您分享我的一些建议。我们都知道学习是高年级学生最重要的任务,因此对我们来说把大部分时间花在学习是是必要的。然而,适当的休息对我们也同样重要。但是,在我们学校只有短短的晚上可以休息,我觉得这对我们是不好的。我在学校做了一项调查,收集了大家对于要求每周有更长的休息时间的想法。几乎所有的同学都说他们需要更多的时间来学习和放松。因此,根据同学们的看法,我建议给学生设立一个下午和晚上的时间好好休息。适当的休息可以帮助学生更好的专注于学习。如果您能接受我的建议我再高兴不过了。

我要回帖

更多关于 英汉互译在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐