It is adj for sb to dofind sth adj这是什么意思?是固定搭配对吗?

有没有make sth +adj+for sb to do sthmake it clear to see 不是make sb do sth固定搭配吗?
两男一女0曹
有make sth +adj+for sb to do sth例如:Make it easy for me to learn English.make it clear to see不是make sb do sth固定搭配.it指的是事物、东西;而后者中的make后接人.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
肯定没有拉,的确应是make sb do sth,准确的句型应该是IT's +adj+for sb to do sth !!!believe me!原创
扫描下载二维码it is+adj+for sb to do...
it is+adj+of sb to do ....的含义及区别_九年级_教师备课网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
it&is+adj+for&sb&to&do...&&it&is+adj+of&sb&to&do&....的含义及区别
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
it&is+adj+for&sb&to&do...&&it&is+adj+of&sb&to&do&....的含义及区别
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 16:25:10
it is+adj+for sb to do...it is+adj+of sb to do ....的含义及区别一.导入It is kind of you to help me.你能帮我太好了.(kind 形容的是you)It is beneficial for you to do sports.运动对你有益.(beneficial形容的是do sports)二.表达含义:1.it is+adj+for sb.& 就是“做…对某人(for sb)来说怎么样(adj)”2.it is+adj+of sb.&& 就是“某人做…(of sb)怎么样(adj)”三.辨析:it is+adj+for sb和it is+adj+of sb.①“It’s +adj.+of+sb.+不定式”表示“某人(做某事)怎么样” 一般用表示人物的性格,品德.表示主观感情或态度的形容词.若形容词是描述逻辑主语(行为者即of后的sb)的性格、品质特征的形容词. 这个adj.是用来形容sb.的.of后的宾语能与前面的形容词构成主表关系. 这类形容词有:good(好的),kind(友善的),nice(友好的),polite(有礼貌的),clever(聪明的),foolish(愚蠢的),lazy(懒惰的), right(正直的)careful(细心的),careless(粗心的),right(正确的),wrong(错误的)wise, clever, nice, kind, silly,rude, wrong, right, foolish,natural, stupid, bad,& brave,cruel,& honest,naughty,wise,rude等.例如:It’s very kind of you to help me.(=You are very kind to help me.)你能帮助我,真好.It's very kind of you to look after my cat.你能照看我的猫,真好.It’s kind of you to say so.(=You are kind to say so)It’s very rude of her to say such words.(=She is very rude to say such words.)她说这样的话,真粗鲁.It’s foolish of him to go alone.(=He is foolish to go alone.)他单独出去太傻了.It's very nice of you to help me. 你来帮助我,你真是太好了.It’s clever of you to work out the maths problem. It's very kind of you to look after my cat.你真聪明,解出了这道数学题.It’s foolish of you to do that.It’s wrong of the other children to make fun of you.②“It’s+adj.+for+sb.+不定式”表示“做某事对某人来说怎么样”.常用于表示事物的特征特点,表示客观形式的形容词.若形容词是描述做的事情(即adj描述的是to do),不是对不定式行为者的品格进行评价,用for sb.这类形容词有:important(重要的),necessary(必要的),difficult(困难的),easy(容易的),hard(艰难的),dangerous(危险的),safe(安全的),useful(有益的),pleasant(舒适的),interesting(有趣的),impossible(不可能的),right(正确的) likely(可能的)等,例如:It’s not easy for them to learn a foreign language.(=To learn a foreign language is not easy for them.)对于他们来说学好一门外语不容易.It's very hard for him to study two languages(=To study two languages is very hard for him).对他来说学两门外语是很难的.It’s very important for students to listen to teachers carefully.(=To listen to teachers carefully is very important for students.)对于学生来说上课认真听老师讲课是非常重要的.It’s necessary for us to get to school on time.(=To get to school on time is necessary for us.)对于我们来说按时到校是非常必要的.It’s important for her to come to the party.=It is important that she should come to the party.对她来说来参加聚会很重要.It’s very dangerous for children to cross the busy street.对孩子们来说,穿过繁忙的街道很危险.It’s difficult for us to finish the work. 对我们来说,完成这项工作很困难.③注意:for 与of 的辨别方法:& I.区别:1.含义上的区别:两种句型的主谓关系不一样.It is+adj+for sb to do.&&&&& adj应该是对做这件事的评价;It is+adj+of sb to do sth.&&& adj应该是对做这件事的人的评价,adj多用形容人的.①It is +adj+for sb to do sth. 形容词(for前的)是多用来形容一件事情(动词不定式所表示的动作),即修饰的是 to do sth. adj是do sth.的属性; sb.跟adj.没有直接联系. for是指干谋事会如何.It's plesant for us to take a walk after supper.②It is+adj+of sb to do sth. 形容词(of前的)是多用来形容人的;修饰的是介词of后面接的宾语. sb.跟adj.有直接联系.③实例辨析:It's very difficult for me to do it.&& (difficult 指事情很难)It's very kind of you to do it for me. (kind指人的品质好)It is more convenient for him to walk directly.对他来说,直接走过来比较便捷. (convenient 指事情很便捷)It is clever of him to come down without ropes.他很聪明,不用绳子就能下来. (convenient 指指人很聪明)2.逻辑结构上的区别:方法:取介词of/for后的代词作逻辑主语和介词前边的形容词作表语,造个句子.句子结构:“逻辑主语+be+形容词”.即:sb.is adj to do sth (不定式作句子的状语).如果道理上通顺用of,不通则用for.如:It is good for you to look at this book. 是说: ....对你有好处. 看这本书对你有好处.It is nice of you to give me such advice.是说: 你很好,感激你给我提供建议.*提取逻辑主语和形容词造句:It is nice of you to help me. 提取you与nice 可构成you are nice. (通顺,所以应用of).It's very kind of you to help me. 提取you与kind可构成you are kind. (通顺,所以应用of).It is good for you to look at this book.提取you与good可构成you are good(有好处的). (不通,所以应用for)It is hard for him to study two languages. 提取he与hard可构成he is hard(困难的). (不通,所以应用for)四.注意:of sb. 的句型通常都可转换为不定式作状语的句子,但for sb.句型不可以.&It’s very nice of you to offer me a seat.&= You are nice to offer me a seat. 十分感谢你给我让座.&It is careless of him to lose so many things.&= He is careless to lose so many things. 他丢了这么多东西,真是太粗心了.&It’s very important for you to practise your oral English in daily life.&& 在日常生活中练习你的英语口语非常重要的。&这句话不能说成:&You are very important to practise your oral English in daily life.It's difficult for you to deal with the problem.你就不能说you are difficult.It's very kind of you to help me.(kind是表示品质的形容词)It's important fot us to learn English well.记得初三英语有两个用for的例句:It is easy to have a healthy lifestyle, and it is important to eat a balanced diet.中间都可以加上for us(放to前面)-& It is easy for us to have a healthy lifestyle, and it is important for us to eat a balanced diet.&&&&完成下列句子,试试:1. It was stupid ____ me to talk in that way to my mother.2. It is very important ___ us to master English.3. It was impossible ____the little boy to carry such a heavy box.4. It is smart ___ them to make good use of the Internet.5. It is important ________ us to protect wildlife.6. It's very kind _______ you to do it for me. 7. It is difficult _______ me to work out this problem.8. 对于我们来说,护理一头短发很简单。It is very_______& _______ us to care for our short hair.9. 邓老师很高兴收到了礼物。It is _______& _______ Miss Deng to receive the present.10. 你能帮我,真好。It’s very______& ______you to help me.&选择for或of填空。1. It is important ________ me to protect wildlife.2. It's very kind _______ you to do it for me.3. It is difficult _______ me to work out this problem.完成句子。1. 这个课室足够大来装下50个人。The classroom is _______& _______ to hold 50 people.2. 对于我们来说,护理一头短发很简单。It is very_______& _______ us to care for our short hair.3. 邓老师很高兴收到了礼物。It is _______& _______ Miss Deng to receive the present.4. 留短发对于做运动是很便利的。Keeping short hair is ______& _______ us to do sports.5. 你离开他是很明智的。It is ______& ______you to leave him.6. 你能帮我,真好。It’s very______& ______you to help me.&&单项选择&& (&& ) 1. ________ generous _____ the little girl to share her toys with the other& &kids.A. It’s; of&&&&&&&&&& B. That’s; of&&& C. It’s; for&&&&&&&& D. That’s; for(&& ) 2. We think it is difficult _____ them ____ the charity walk without team &spirit.A. to finish&&&&&&& B. to finish C. finishing&&&&&& D. finishing(&& ) 3. It’s very kind ______ you. Thank you for your help.A. of&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on(&& ) 4. ----Thank you for your good service.  &&& ----You are welcome. It is patient ______ us to serve everyone.A. of&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&& D. with(&& ) 5. It’s nice ______ Andy _____ me with my English study.& A. to help&&&&&&& B. to help&& & C. help&&&&&&& D. help(&& )6. Today it is easy_______ on-line and millions of people use theInternet everyday.& & A. get&&&&&&&&&& B. to get&&&&&&& C. gets&&&&&&&&& D. got& (&& )7. It is clever_______ you to answersuch a question.& & A. for&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&& D. of(&& )8. ______ fun it is to ride on acamel in the desert! & A. What&&&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&& & C. How&&&&&&&&& D. How a&(&& )9. It takes 3 days for the parcel_______ America by air mail from&&&&& Shanghai .&&&& & A. reach&&&&&&&&&& B. reached&&&&&& & C. to reach&&&&& D. reaches& 5. ______ important thing it is to do eye exercises everyday!& &A. What&&&&&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&& C. What an&&&&&& D. How& 6. It is no use _______ about the school lunch.& &A. complain&&&&&&&&&& B. complaining&& C. to complain&&&&&& D. complained&II.用it作形式主语改写句子& 1. To speak English more is very important for you.& 2. To do more exercises is very helpful. 3. To do is more important than to say.& 4. To help others is our duty.& 5. To go to the South Pole is the boy's wish. &6. To drink plenty of water is good.&&& &翻译句子:  1. 你帮助我学习数学真是太好了。  ____________________________________________________.  2. 对你来说,如果想获得成功,不要轻易放弃是很重要的。  ________________________ if you want to achieve success.  3. 对我们来说,做好每一件事是很有必要的。  It’s very necessary ______________________________________.  4. 对于年轻人来说学会团队精神很重要。  _____________________________________________________.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)谁整理点英语的词语的固定搭配(make sb do sth)或句式的固定搭配(it is adj to do sth),越多越好!
-- make…out of 用…制造出make paper out of waste woodmake money out of (靠…挣钱)one's research-- be made of (from) / make… into… / be made in-- make sense 有意义,讲得通What he said makes no sense.No matter how you read it,this sentence doesn't make (any) sense.这个句子怎磨看都让人莫名其妙.What you say does not make sense to me.(我弄不明白)– make sense of 弄懂,sense 意为"意思意义".Can you make sense of what this American is saying -- make a note = make notes,take notes / make (take) a note (notes) of 把…记下来She takes good notes of everything that's said in class.她将课堂上所讲的一切做了详细的笔记.I must make a note of your telephone number and address.第八讲 动 词 (词组)(4)-- take note of = take notice of注意到…A detective is trained to take note of people and things.(仔细观察)Two boys were talking together in the back of the classroom but the teacher took no notice of them.strike the right note说(或做)得恰当-- make a (some,any,no) change / make some necessary changesThe design is excellent.We needn't make any changes.▲ make up( form,consist of) 组成,占…This made up 12% of their total income.Are all animal bodies made up of cells (组成)The museum is made up of three parts.▲ make up虚构,编造The story which Tom told was not true,he made it all up.The naughty child is good at making up excuses.▲ make up和解It's time you made up your quarrel with him.Why don't you make it up with her make up for the lost timeThey need ten more men to make up their full complement.(完成,补充)Have you made up Mr Smith's order yet (整理,收拾)-- make an effort to do sth.= try one's best to do sth.make efforts做出努力,尽力make great efforts to do / make every effort尽一切努力take back 使吃惊,使困惑 take after 与…想像 take apart 拆卸 ,拆开 take as 把…当作,认为 take away 减去 take back 收回(说错的话);使回忆起 take down拆卸 ,拆;记下,写下 take …for 把…认为是,把…看成为 take in 接纳,接受;包括;领会,理解;欺骗 take off 脱下;起飞;匆匆离开 take on 开始雇用;呈现,具有;同…较量,接受…挑战;承担,从事 take out 带出去;除掉,毁掉;取得,办理; (on)对…发泄 take over 接受,接管;承袭,借用 take to 对…产生好感,开始喜欢;开始从事,形成…的习惯 take up 开始从事;把…继续下去;着手处理;占据;接受邀请;(on)与…成为朋友\
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ask sb to do sth tell sb to do sthhelp sb with see sb doing/do sthlet sb dospend doingas...asthere is going to beget along/on with sbone....,the otherpour...intostart doing sth
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 consider sth adj 的文章

随机推荐