i will waitstill _ (wait)如何填

推荐这篇日记的豆列
······
&(1人关注)& ““I’ve changed my min...”习题详情
112位同学学习过此题,做题成功率68.7%
“I’ve changed my mind.I wanted to have a telescope, but now I want my dad back.” Lucien Lawrence’s letter to Father Christmas, written after his father had been knifed to death outside his school gate, must have touched everyone’s heart.Lucien went on to say that without his father he couldn’t see the stars in the sky.When those we love depart from us, we cannot see the stars for a while.But Lucien, the stars are still there, and one day, when you are older and your tears have gone, you will see them again.And, in a strange way, I expect that you will find your father there too, either in your mind or heart.I find that my parents, who died years ago, still linger (留连) in many of my dreams and that I think of them perhaps more than I ever did when they were alive.I still live to please them and I’m still surprised by their reactions.I remember that when I became a professor, I was so proud, or rather so pleased with myself that I couldn’t wait to cable my parents.The reply was a long time in coming, but when it did, all my mother said was “I hope this means that now you will have more time for the children!” I haven’t forgotten.The values of my parents still live on.It makes me pause and think about how I will live on in the hearts and minds of my children and of those for whom I care.Would I have been as ready as Philip Lawrence has been to face the aggressors(入侵者), and to lay down my life for those in my care? How many people would want me back for Christmas? It’s a serious thought, which gives me pause.I pray silently, sometimes, in the dead of night, that ancient cry of a poet “Deliver my soul from the sword and my darling from the power of the God.” Yet I know death comes to us all, and sometimes comes suddenly.We must therefore plan to live together, but live as if we will die tomorrow.We live on, I’m sure, in the lives of those we loved, and therefore we ought to have a care for what they will remember and what they will treasure.If more parents knew this in their hearts to be true, there might be fewer knives on our streets today.【小题1】According to the whole text we can see that the first paragraph &&&&.A.puts forward the subject of the textB.shows the author’s pity on the kidC.serves as an introduction to the discussionD.makes a clear statement of the author’s views【小题2】In the second paragraph the author mainly wants to explain to us &&&&.A.how much he misses his parents nowB.why his parents often appear in his dreamC.when Lucien will get over all his sadnessD.how proud he was when he succeeded in life【小题3】In the author’s opinion, the value of a person’s life is &&&&.A.to leave a precious memory to the people relatedB.to have a high sense of duty to the whole societyC.to care what others will remember and treasureD.to share happiness and sadness with his family【小题4】What does the writer mean by the sentence taken from an old poem?A.Call on criminals and murderers to lay down their guns.B.Advise parents to stay with their children safely at home.C.Spend every day meaningfully in memory of death.D.Try to keep violence and murder far away from society.C&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-黑龙江省哈师大附中高三9月月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题““I’ve changed my mind.I wanted to have a telescope, but now I want my dad back.” Lucien Lawrence’s letter...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文介绍了作者对于人的价值观的看法,人生的价值体现在给与我们有关的、我们所爱的人留下最美好,最珍贵的回忆。【小题1】写作手法题:通读第一段可知,该段的作用是引起下文,把读者带入到作者想要讨论的话题中。.选C【小题2】细节题:根据第二段最后一句The values of my parents still live on可知,作者之所以会梦到父母是因为体会到了父母的价值,这也是作者讲述自己经常梦到父母的主要原因。选B。【小题3】推理题:根据最后一段的live as if we will die tomorrow. We live on, I’m sure, in the lives of those we loved, and therefore we ought to have a care for what they will remember and what they will treasure可知,人生的价值体现在给与我们有关的、我们所爱的人留下最美好,最珍贵的回忆。选A。【小题4】句意理解题:根据诗句的内容和第一段内容可知,作者是想让第一段所发生的悲剧时间不在发生,让暴力和谋杀远离社会。选D
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
“I’ve changed my mind.I wanted to have a telescope, but now I want my dad back.” Lucien Lawrence’s l...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
““I’ve changed my min...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题““I’ve changed my mind.I wanted to have a telescope, but now I want my dad back.” Lucien Lawrence’s letter to Father Christmas, written after his father had been knifed to death outside his school gate, must have touched everyone’s heart.Lucien went on to say that without his father he couldn’t see the stars in the sky.When those we love depart from us, we cannot see the stars for a while.But Lucien, the stars are still there, and one day, when you are older and your tears have gone, you will see them again.And, in a strange way, I expect that you will find your father there too, either in your mind or heart.I find that my parents, who died years ago, still linger (留连) in many of my dreams and that I think of them perhaps more than I ever did when they were alive.I still live to please them and I’m still surprised by their reactions.I remember that when I became a professor, I was so proud, or rather so pleased with myself that I couldn’t wait to cable my parents.The reply was a long time in coming, but when it did, all my mother said was “I hope this means that now you will have more time for the children!” I haven’t forgotten.The values of my parents still live on.It makes me pause and think about how I will live on in the hearts and minds of my children and of those for whom I care.Would I have been as ready as Philip Lawrence has been to face the aggressors(入侵者), and to lay down my life for those in my care? How many people would want me back for Christmas? It’s a serious thought, which gives me pause.I pray silently, sometimes, in the dead of night, that ancient cry of a poet “Deliver my soul from the sword and my darling from the power of the God.” Yet I know death comes to us all, and sometimes comes suddenly.We must therefore plan to live together, but live as if we will die tomorrow.We live on, I’m sure, in the lives of those we loved, and therefore we ought to have a care for what they will remember and what they will treasure.If more parents knew this in their hearts to be true, there might be fewer knives on our streets today.【小题1】According to the whole text we can see that the first paragraph ____.A.puts forward the subject of the textB.shows the author’s pity on the kidC.serves as an introduction to the discussionD.makes a clear statement of the author’s views【小题2】In the second paragraph the author mainly wants to explain to us ____.A.how much he misses his parents nowB.why his parents often appear in his dreamC.when Lucien will get over all his sadnessD.how proud he was when he succeeded in life【小题3】In the author’s opinion, the value of a person’s life is ____.A.to leave a precious memory to the people relatedB.to have a high sense of duty to the whole societyC.to care what others will remember and treasureD.to share happiness and sadness with his family【小题4】What does the writer mean by the sentence taken from an old poem?A.Call on criminals and murderers to lay down their guns.B.Advise parents to stay with their children safely at home.C.Spend every day meaningfully in memory of death.D.Try to keep violence and murder far away from society.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题““I’ve changed my mind.I wanted to have a telescope, but now I want my dad back.” Lucien Lawrence’s letter to Father Christmas, written after his father had been knifed to death outside his school gate, must have touched everyone’s heart.Lucien went on to say that without his father he couldn’t see the stars in the sky.When those we love depart from us, we cannot see the stars for a while.But Lucien, the stars are still there, and one day, when you are older and your tears have gone, you will see them again.And, in a strange way, I expect that you will find your father there too, either in your mind or heart.I find that my parents, who died years ago, still linger (留连) in many of my dreams and that I think of them perhaps more than I ever did when they were alive.I still live to please them and I’m still surprised by their reactions.I remember that when I became a professor, I was so proud, or rather so pleased with myself that I couldn’t wait to cable my parents.The reply was a long time in coming, but when it did, all my mother said was “I hope this means that now you will have more time for the children!” I haven’t forgotten.The values of my parents still live on.It makes me pause and think about how I will live on in the hearts and minds of my children and of those for whom I care.Would I have been as ready as Philip Lawrence has been to face the aggressors(入侵者), and to lay down my life for those in my care? How many people would want me back for Christmas? It’s a serious thought, which gives me pause.I pray silently, sometimes, in the dead of night, that ancient cry of a poet “Deliver my soul from the sword and my darling from the power of the God.” Yet I know death comes to us all, and sometimes comes suddenly.We must therefore plan to live together, but live as if we will die tomorrow.We live on, I’m sure, in the lives of those we loved, and therefore we ought to have a care for what they will remember and what they will treasure.If more parents knew this in their hearts to be true, there might be fewer knives on our streets today.【小题1】According to the whole text we can see that the first paragraph ____.A.puts forward the subject of the textB.shows the author’s pity on the kidC.serves as an introduction to the discussionD.makes a clear statement of the author’s views【小题2】In the second paragraph the author mainly wants to explain to us ____.A.how much he misses his parents nowB.why his parents often appear in his dreamC.when Lucien will get over all his sadnessD.how proud he was when he succeeded in life【小题3】In the author’s opinion, the value of a person’s life is ____.A.to leave a precious memory to the people relatedB.to have a high sense of duty to the whole societyC.to care what others will remember and treasureD.to share happiness and sadness with his family【小题4】What does the writer mean by the sentence taken from an old poem?A.Call on criminals and murderers to lay down their guns.B.Advise parents to stay with their children safely at home.C.Spend every day meaningfully in memory of death.D.Try to keep violence and murder far away from society.”相似的习题。【店铺】「I Will Still Wait You」Helen and Lulu_梦色蛋糕师吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:65,646贴子:
【店铺】「I Will Still Wait You」Helen and Lulu
1L2L店规3L表格4L K/CL者 自重
随后会放制作过程
这是吐槽日报年终盘点系...
这一年以来我们这个世界...
爱美之心,人皆有之。 ...
看到的人都笑了!请准备...
Hi,亲爱的玩家们: 欢...
猜猜“老哥稳”排第几?
人很多,安检严格
近日,90后十大富豪榜出...
霾再大也要笑着活下去!
【ID】思念比失恋痛苦 ...
北京时间19日深夜,在土...
官方送出薛之谦同款神兵,更多神秘大奖相送,快来助战薛之谦,拿走你专属好礼!
流光字字:字颜色:流光颜色:署名:备注:ID卡昵称:生日::常驻:宣言:背景图(自备):备注:ICON类型:图:(动漫的才是)署名:备注:日本名情感:性别:要有的字:是否要图:备注:恶搞百度搜索字:你要找的是:备注:描边字字:字颜色:署名:是否流光+颜色:备注:苹果色条纹字:署名:是否流光+颜色:备注:店员昵称:擅长:经验:作品:备注:统计员昵称:经验:有无耐性:备注:
开张啦散花
回复:6楼有你撑着就行了,嘻嘻.88咯!~
好吧,我很不负责任的说 我来应聘店铺的统计员了统计员昵称:阿木经验:有的有无耐性:小伊,铃,你们知道的牙备注:原来是要开店店呀
回复:8楼木子受了
移动4G三周年,感恩大回馈!购机至高送10GB流量!
回复:11楼来个单子把~
今天起晚了 不过早上没单子 坐等
铃~~~~~~~~~
回复:15楼求认识哈 这里是阿木
还有,小伊啊 统计表的格式你要不要规定下
店员昵称:可可、May擅长:都还可以经验:你懂得作品:你懂的备注:
ID卡昵称:可可、May生日:11.14QQ:常驻贴吧:梦色蛋糕师、美图秀秀等宣言:糖果什么的最有爱了 & &背景图(自备):帮找备注:ICON类型:动漫【要夏娜图:帮找署名:May备注:
回复:20楼话说我神经质的做了个 做的不好,不要怪我啊
回复:21楼先说明啊,我是统计员 无聊的时候做的
回复:23楼果然【可不是吗,只用了几分钟
回复:17楼哦。咱现在发统计表XL----(要做什么的)----已包走或XX你懂得如果阿木没空。咱会帮你代替下D
回复:25楼统计表XL----(要做什么的)----已完成或未完成---谁接,接哪个----已包走或XX你懂得我知道复杂、、、、
回复:20楼接。全部。效果如何。请包涵~
回复:26楼是挺复杂的,现在我很不负责任的下了 下午有时间在上哈
回复:20楼头像ID卡
统计表20L----头像、ID卡----伊伊接----未抱走
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴zhangshuai: I hope that you will be happy forevr.maybe that one is not me,but i still hope you are happy.i will wait for you forever.because,i love
you[em]e109[/em]but,i will leave 。Take good care of yourself.什么意思
陪你看海249
张帅:我希望你永远都快乐,可能那个人不是我,但我希望你快乐。我会永远等你,我爱你[em]e109[/em] 但我会离开。小心照顾好自己。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 i will wait for you 的文章

随机推荐